• Published 11th May 2014
  • 541 Views, 10 Comments

The Selene Knights - EquinoxLiege



Twilight's world gets messed up when she finds herself a main player in another country's civil war.

  • ...
1
 10
 541

Chapter Four: On Our Way

Author's Note:

Edit: The side story is up!

The train had finally gotten to Manehattan, and Twilight's day was getting worse and worse.

"Oh come on, at least tell me where we're going!"

Nighting Gale sighed, "For the sixtieth time, I will tell you when we get on the boat."

"I'm not getting on any boat till you tell me where we're going and why you need me!"

The pair continued to argue as they walked out of the train station and as they called a taxi to the pier.

"Can I tell my friends and family that I'm going somewhere?"

"Do you want to endanger them?"

"No."

"Then there's your answer!'

"Nighting Gale you are one of the most stubborn and lest helpful ponies I have ever meet."

"One, just call me Gale. Two, I take that as a complement."

The taxi pulled into the drop off zone for the pier and the two left, much to their drivers happiness as he's ears had started to bleed. The pier was unfamiliar to Twilight so she let Gale take the led and followed her absentmindedly.

Why in the world am I still following her? She won't tell me anything, but I'm following her anyway. Oh just accept it Twilight. I'm excited. Gale is diffidently taking me out of the country. I was just talking about going out of the country! I am worried for my friends though. Also why did those assassins attck me in the first place? I bet Gale knows, but she won't tell me anything will she?

Gale's voice broke Twilight out of her thoughts, "We're here."

Twilight looked around, they were all the way at the end of the pier. This part of the pier was unkempt and dirty. A sign was above a small stand, It read Over Sea's Travel in faded out letters. There were two ships docked, one was small and looked like it could only hold six or seven ponies. The other was large, so large that it was the largest boat Twilight had ever seen.


"In the name of Celestia, that is a big boat!" From what Twilight could see the boat looked like it could hold several hundred ponies, at least.

Gale looked over, "It's called a curse liner, I'm surprised you've never seen one." While Twilight marveled at the boat Gale walked over to the board leading up to the boat. She looked back at Twilight, "Well are you coming?"

Twilight stopped looking at the boat and turned to Gale, her thought running rampant.

This is my last chance, and mostly likely the biggest decision of my life. I can follow Gale to the world or return to my cushy life, friends, and family.

Twilight looked back one last time, before turning back to Gale and started to walk.

"I'm coming."

I guess I'm not that good of a friend after all.

Twilight followed Gale on to the boat, not looking back once. The pair sat on the deck, not speaking one word. They watched the boat leave the dock, and Equestria fade away.

Gale broke the long silence, "To answer your question we're going to Ravenelis, a country half way across the world. It'll take around six months to get there. And as for why I need you, Twilight I would ask you to help save my country." As she spoke she turned to Twilight, who was watching ponies around the deck. Gale turned again and looked forward, "I know this will be a hard dissection for you, but I would do anything to save my count-"

"I'll do it."

Gale's head snapped around, "But you don't even really know what I'm asking yet! I know you equestrians are soft, you might have to kill if you help me!"

Twilight's eyes turned to meet Gale's and to Gale's surprise her eyes were filled with a ferrous determination.

" Your right, I have no idea whats waiting for me in Ravenelis. But I have this feeling, this strange felling that I need to do this! So Gale I will help you, after all I just left my home, friends, and family for someone I just meet. With barely a second thought. I'm currently have thoughts about what I really want in life."

Twilight turned away again, staring at the carefree ponies. Gale watched her for a bit longer, before shaking her head and looking away.

Looks like I found our savior brother. I'm coming.


The citizens of Ponyville were currently flipping out as it were. After all It was a peaceful town and one didn't find dead bodies often in a peaceful city. It was so strange that Princess Celestia had shown up, and was currently taking to the element bearers, tucked away in a corner in Sugar Cube Corner. Celestia was also currently massaging a headache.

"So Twilight is missing, there are two dead bodies of ponies that are differently not my subjects in the hospital morgue, and half the town is still passed out."

A rainbow blur snapped into Celestia's face, "Hey Princess! You don't think those goons did anything to Twilight do you!" Rainbow Dash was currently acting tough but was just as worried as any of her friends.

Celestia shook her head, "I doubt it, or else they woundn't be dead."

AppleJack popped up, "Princess, you don't think Twi did that to those no good goons do ya?!"

Celestia's eyes widened, "Oh no AppleJack not at all, these ponies had their neck's snapped. There is no way Twilight did this, I believe there was a third party present."

Futtershy attempted to slide under the table more then she already was, "Oh my."

Pinkie popped up next to her, "WHO SAID PARTY?!" Pinkie seemed to be the least worried out of all her friends.

Rarity looked confused, "Pinkie how are you so calm? Twilight could be in danger and those poor ponies where killed in a most gruesome way!"

All the heads at the table, including the Princess nodded and looked at Pinkie.

Pinkie looked Rarity right in the eyes and said, "Believe me Rarity, Twilights fine. I can feel it."

The whole group relaxed at those words, all having need some reassurance. Unbeknownst to them, Twilight was sailing away at that very moment.


Ravenelis

One year after Gale's departure.

"You know sometimes I hate the captain. It just happens sometimes."

"I think we've all been there."

"I agree with Shield, did she really have to leave in the middle of a war?"

"Misty, thats the point."

"To leave us to deal with three different rebel armies?"

"No, to get help. If not that unicorn, then to ask Equestrian for help."

"Why would they help us?"

"Because they have an immortal goddess who cares about every living thing on the planet as their ruler?"

"Wow Icarus, you do have a brain somewhere in there!"

"Diamascus I will rip your tongue from your throat."

"Thats nice."

"Hey guys what do you think would happen if I stole Blitz's wing blades?"

"Fire, lots of fire."

"Go steal the rebels stuff if you want to steal something."

"But thats to easy."

"Knives you have problems."

"Sorry who am I talking to?"

"Knives so help m-"

"Knives, Dia, Icarus, Shield, Misty, the tartarus are you doing?"

"Um, playing poker?"

"On top of the tower? How did Dia and Knives even get up here?"

"How did a pegasus get to be the leader of the Magic Division?"

"Touché"

"Now go away, or join the game."

"... Deal me in."

Comments ( 2 )

I like them.

"Hey guys what do you think would happen if I stole Blitz's wing blades?"
"Fire, lots of fire."
"Go steal the rebels stuff if you want to steal something."
"But thats to easy."
"Knives you have problems."
"Sorry who am I talking to?"
"Knives so help m-"
"Knives, Dia, Icarus, Shield, Misty, the tartarus are you doing?"
"Um, playing poker?"
"On top of the tower? How did Dia and Knives even get up here?"
"How did a pegasus get to be the leader of the Magic Division?"
"Touché"
"Now go away, or join the game."
"... Deal me in."

They are Pinkie pie level crazy and/or above.
Tell me more!

Teehee teehee

"Um, playing poker?"

Classic...

Login or register to comment