• Published 11th May 2014
  • 539 Views, 10 Comments

The Selene Knights - EquinoxLiege



Twilight's world gets messed up when she finds herself a main player in another country's civil war.

  • ...
1
 10
 539

Chapter Three: Stop making Sense!

Twilight could feel the train around her moving.

What? Why am I on a train? Wasn't I at hom- oh yeah I got foalnapped. Great day yesterday, just fantastic. Let's see I got saved by someone, and they put me on this train? Okay maybe opening my eyes is a good idea now.

When Twilight opened her eyes she at first saw only the chair in front of her, then she looked to her right. A mare was sitting next to her. Twilight got a good look at the mare. She had a deep navy blue coat, almost black. She was a unicorn about the same size as Twilight but maybe a little taller. Her eyes were a light blue, like Pinkie's. Her mane and tail were short and a light blue.

She is really blue. Also shes reading, that's a good sign.

The mare spoke with out looking away from her book, "So your awake now."

Twilight nodded, "Yes, also where are we going."

The mare looked up, "I expected you to be a little more, freaked out I guess."

"Give it a minute, anyway again same question. Where are we going?"

"Manehattan."

"Why Manehattan? Wait why are we going any where? I don't even know who you are! Why are you taking me from Ponyville? What do you want?"

And theres the freaking out.

The mare watched Twilight with an amused expression as she ranted. She spoke again when Twilight stopped to take a breath. "Manhattan, because it's a port town. My name is Nighting Gale, and I want your help Twilight Sparkle."

"My help? Why? Also you only answered three of my questions! And why do you want to take me to a port town?"

The Nighting Gale rolled her eyes, " Because you can help, why else? Also because we need a boat."

"What do you mean I can help you? You are very infuriating, now answer the other questions! Also take me back to Ponyville my friends are going to be worried! Also we've used also to many times in this conversation!"

The Nighting Gale smiled, "I am going to use also more just to spite you.I am taking you away from Ponyville because I need your help and for your friends."

Twilight was confused, "For my friends? How will me leaving help them?"

Nighting Gale looked right into Twilight's eyes, "Because last night trained foalnappers came after you, and if you didn't leave Ponyville they would have kept coming. Which would have put your friends in a lot of danger."

Twilight stammered, "But that doesn't explain why your taking me, also how do I know your not somepony here to foalnap me?!"

Nighting Gale grinned, "Because if I was you would be in a magic sealed bag in the cargo hold."

Twilight yelled, "STOP MAKING SENSE!"

***

Ponyville was having a nice cloud free day, thanks to the weather team. The town's six heroes were meeting at Sugarcube Corner today for a weekly meet-up. The five already there were chatting about the whereabouts of the sixth.

"Well I say shes absorbed in some idea of hers and we need to go grab her." said the rainbow maned one.

"ABSORBED?! WHAT IF SHES IN ANOTHER WORLD?! WE NEED TO SAVE HER!" The pink one shot up.

"Pinkie dear I'm sure shes fine, we saw her yesterday." Said the marshmallow.

"I'm with Rares on this one, y'all saw her yesterday and Spike would tell us if somethin happened." Said the apple apple farmer.

"Calm down Pinkie it's Twilight see mostly likely forgot what time it was." said the soft spoken yellow one.

"Well I guess you girls are right I'm sure shes fine!" The pink one clapped her hooves.

Then Spike ran in, "Have you girls seen Twilight? She wasn't home when I woke up! And I've looked all over town!"

Then a pony ran throughout the streets outside, "SOMEPONY FOUND TWO BODIES ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN!"

Six thoughts ran through six different minds.

Oh crap today is just a bad day

Oh dear

That's not good

That's bad! I hope it get to throw their funerals thought! I'll give them the best one ever!

I'll destroy who ever did this!

Oh my

Then Fluttershy fainted.