• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 9,040 Views, 307 Comments

Like no other. - Saint-Mercy



I'm always being tracked down, why? Because I am the only one of my kind in all of Equestria. No matter how far I run, or even how good I hide they always find me. The only reason I can keep running and hiding is because I fight.

  • ...
55
 307
 9,040

Celstia's Student

I walked up to the rainbow haired girl and opened my mouth to speak. "Hi." I said flatly. I was never a fan of meeting new people. The girl looked at me and gave me a sly grin.

"I'm Rainbow Dash-" I snickered before she could continue on. "What!?" She asked, angrily at me.

"Your hair isn't actually naturally rainbow colored right?"

"Yeah, why?" She looked at me with her magenta eyes.

"Just..just something." I wonder if she was a lesbian...it didn't matter. The girl looked at me and frowned.

"Whatever." I grinned as she walked away. One down, five to go. Next up came the pink menace.

"No."

"Bu-" her high pitched whine cut into my ears.

"No." I received an elbow to my ribs. "I don't care Lyra, this girl is too...hyper for me." I heard my mint green friend sigh.

"Sorry, he just meeds to warm up to the people around here first." Lyra patted the pink one's back as she left my sight. I grinned even bigger, maybe this wasn't going to be to hard aft-

"Oh darling, what happened to your clothes!" Whined the snow white girl in front of me. I looked down to myself, I never really paid much attention to my own looks, only thing I ever cared about was my hair and beard. I kept my hair short so enemies couldn't grab a hold of it when I fought, and my beard...well it gets itchy.

I shrugged at the girl. Hey eyes glowed a pale blue and instantly I felt my body become enveloped. I could feel the magic tendrils feeling my entire body. I started to panic. I kicked and lashed out, trying desperately to do anything to be free of her magical grasp. It wasn't to difficult, either she wasn't a strong mage, or the spell wasn't meant to trap me. I was pleased with both options, so instead of slamming my fist into her face for doing that, I gave her a cold glare.

"Oh, how rude of me. I should have introduced myself first." Really? That's why she thinks it was rude? "My name is Rarity." Said the ghost pale girl.

"What was that spell for?" I spoke calmly, trying not to be hostile, yeah I was acting like a dick on purpose, but that was only to make them avoid me. I didn't actually want anyone to hate or dislike me.

"It was for your measurements." Rarity said as I should have known that already.

"Oookay." Rarity smiled and turned away.

Okay three down, three more. Next came the girl I saw from earlier. The orange southern one.

"Howdy ther." Her accent was thick.

"Sup." I responded nonchalantly.

"I'm Applejack." She said, she then simply turn and took a seat. Short, simple and straight forward. I liked it. My grin turned into a small smile. I got a good vibe from Applejack, she might be worth remembering, but maybe it was just my soft spot for southern accents.

Four, just two more to go. I looked around for the next person, but no one was there. I heard a very..very soft squeak. "Hello?" I said to no one in particular.

"..." I heard shuffling, I then saw the yellow girl, her hair was covering most of her face and her mouth was moving, but nothing came out.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm Flutter.." Her voice trailed off at the end.

"Could you speak up?" She shied away from me, I heard a squeak. I shrugged and gave up on getting anything else out from her. "I'll just call ya...Flutters." Her eyes shimmered and she snuck off into her awaiting friends.

Okay, one more, what could go wrong?

A purple girl was standing in front of me, her eyes looking me up and down...as if she was studying me. I lifted my habd to my ,outh and faked a cough. "Ehem." She looked up at me and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, Resident of Ponyville, student of Celestia-" she continued to talk but I tuned her out, my eyes scanned around the room immediately looking for an escape route.

I felt a grip around my arm, I looked over to see Lyra staring at me, her eyes were pleading. She knew what was about to happen. I gave her a cold glare. The purple girl was still talking away. My eyes left Lyra's face, she let go of my arm knowing she couldn't stop me. The only reasonable exit there is was the window or the door. So instead of causing any chaos I ran for the door.

Whatever the purple girl was saying she immediately stopped, I reached for the door knob only to see an aura around the door knob, an audible 'click' was heard. Dammit.

"Let me leave." I meant for it to come out as a calm and peaceful voice, instead it came out as a snarl.

"I cant let Celestia down." Twilight said, I felt my face burn. How could I have been so trusting in strangers....no I didn't trust them...I trusted Lyra.

"I'm sorry!" I heard the familiar voice. I didn't even spare Lyra the glance.

"Please come peacefully, no one wants to hurt you." I snickered.

"As if, I saw how your eyes lit up when you saw me." Her eyes looked as if was a mad scientist. She wanted to know everything about me, even if she had to dissect me. My eyes scammed the entire room once again.

"..." Twilight remained silent. I took this as my chance to leap for the window. I jumped, I slammed into it, my arms held out in front of me, I tried to break it, I really did. In the end I was on the floor. I grabbed the closest chair and started to slam it into the window. Finally I gave up and turned to my future captor.

"The windows are plexiglass...after years of it breaking we finally decided to make it indestructible." I heard a snicker from the rainbow haired girl.

"I wont go." I growled at Twilight. I saw her other friends tense up. Silence. It was a showdown, and I was the only other enemy. I grinned, I felt like I belonged in this situation. Fighting. I looked at Lyra. Her gaze was one of fear and sorrow. "Sorry Ly-Ly." I purposely used a random nickname I just made up, I used it so she would feel guilty. It worked, I saw her hang her head.

"Partner, Ah wouldn't wanna hurt ya, but if ya try ta hurt Twi, than Ah have ta help mah friend." Applejack got up from her chair and stood beside Twilight.

"Me too!" Shouted the Rainbow haired girl.

"I would find fighting horrible, but if I have to I will help my dear friend." The ghost of a girl stood beside her friend.

"Me three! Or would that be four now?" The pink girl bounced beside her friend.

I heard a squeak, but saw the yellow girl stand beside her friend.

"One on six?" I smiled. "Perfect." I knew I wasn't going to win, the southern girl had some fucking muscles, the rainbow girl had to be pretty damn fast, her thin frame and perfect,y placed muscles told me she worked out for stamina. The pink one was too fast for me, something about her wasn't right, I just couldn't put my finger on it. The pale white girl and quiet yellow girl probably weren't going to be much of a threat.

"I'll ask you one more ti-" a chair to the face cut of the purple bitch. I saw Lyra tense up, but ultimately just hide away in a corner.

I grinned and raised my balled up hands. No rules came to me this time, no holding back, if this was a student of Celestia then I wont stop, I have to make an example. No mercy.

I looked towards rainbow haired girl, I blinked and she closed of the five feet, I felt her fist connect to my jaw. Weak, good. I then felt dozens of blows being placed all over my body. I threw my arms out in a panic hoping to strike her. I felt pressure from my hands a d saw the girl stop. She looked at me, not a single bead of sweat was on her, hell she wasn't even out of breath. I threw a fost at her but was cut off by a wrecking ball slamming into the side of my head.

"Howdy." Was all I heard as I spun out onto the floor. I looked up, my vision was blurred, my ears rang and damn did my head ache.

"Be careful Applejack, he has to be returned to Celestia in a decent condition." Twilight said as she stood up.

"That was careful."

I knew, right then and there. I wasn't going to win to win this fight, I was going to get caught.

I shook my head and came out of my daze, I stood up and gave Applejack the hardest punch to the back of the head my muscles would allow. My hand felt like it exploded, it was all worth it though, I saw Applejack drop like a bag of potatoes. I clutched my hand and saw the unconscious form of Applejack. I turned to Twilight and smiled.

"Like I said, I wont go!" I jumped at Twilight, only to get knocked out of the sky by a rainbow streak. I spun out and crashed into a table, causing it to flip over me. I stayed down.

"He wasn't that hard." Said the arrogant girl.

"Is AJ fine?" Asked Twilight.

"Ah'm fine, just a bit shooken up." Her voice sounded as if she wasn't going to be useful much. I heard footsteps draw near me. I had a last desperate idea, if it worked then maybe I could get out of this situation.

"Looks like I knocked him out." I heard Rainbow girl's voice draw nearer along with the footsteps. Perfect. I gripped the edges of the table. The footsteps were right next to me now. "He looks pretty beat u-" I grabbed the table and threw it up, it stopped in the air, a faint white glowing aura emanated from it, I jumped up and slammed both of my feet into the table. It exploded and sent splinters and wood chunks into Rainbow's face. I heard a scream.

I landed on my feet and closed our distance quickly, I threw my left fist into her face. Rainbow girl crumpled over and stayed down. Maybe I could escape. I grinned. I turned to look at the purple girl. I have her a toothy grin.

"Your a monster!" Her eyes were filled with tears, her eyes began to glow a hot intense white. My grin quickly turned into a frown. Id there was one rule of fighting mages, don't make them loose their temper.

I turned and ran for the door, hoping, praying that it was open. I reached for the door knob, my hand froze there. I tried with all of my strength to move in closer. My arms was yanked away from the door, I could no longer feel it.

This was it, I lost. It's over. I was yanked away from the door, my body was flung across the room, my back slammed into the wall. The air left my lungs, I wheezed out. I felt my body become enveloped into a purple aura. This was my end, I closed my eyes and waited for my death. I felt am aura wrap around my head.

"Do you have to make it-" I wheezed out and coughed. "So violent?" I smiled, satisfied that my sarcasm was going to stay with me, even in the end.

"No, I want you to watch as I make you regret hurting my friends." Welp, she has officially lost her mind. My eyes were forced open. I could see darkness creeping into the corners of my sight. I coughed and looked at my captor.

"Not today." My vision blurred out and faded to black. I heard a loud scream, a new voice I didn't recognize, feminine and hoarse, probably from an accident or lack of use. I heard ringing, and everything became weightless.

. . .

I opened my eyes to see nothing, pitch black. Was I blind? I tried to speak but nothing came out. Am I mute? I realized I wasn't even breathing. Everything was weightless and empty.

I'm dead. I thought to myself. Is this hell? Or maybe like a limbo? It didn't matter. I tried to move my legs, my arms, my head. Nothing. I would have sighed but I couldn't. I just stayed this way wondering if this was forever.