• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 9,039 Views, 307 Comments

Like no other. - Saint-Mercy



I'm always being tracked down, why? Because I am the only one of my kind in all of Equestria. No matter how far I run, or even how good I hide they always find me. The only reason I can keep running and hiding is because I fight.

  • ...
55
 307
 9,039

Staying in the same room

"Soooo." I said to anyone who was listening.

"Sooo." Replied Spitfire.

"Ummm...I'm bored." We had been walking for hours. "And my feet are starting to get sore." Sore was am understatement, with each step I took I could feel the blisters getting bigger. I could take it, but damn it sucks.

"Well there's a town half a mile on...think you can make it?" Bon-Bon asked me, I nodded to her and she continued. "We can get back on the road after one night." I sighed. "Don't be a pouty boy."

"What did you call me?" I looked at Bon-Bon, giving her my best crazy eyes I could.

"I didn't call you anything, I just said don't be a pout-" I cut her off with a hard poke of my finger to her side. "Hey...that actually hurt." I smiled as we walked on.

"Let's get to moving! My feet are killin me." I felt a blister pop on my foot, along with the pain came a great idea. "OW FUCK!" I grabbed my foot and fell over in the dirt road. "The PAIN!" I shouted.

Spitfire was the first on the scene. "What's wrong?"

"So much pain....can't." I faked a cough for effect. "Go..on." I let my head fall back.

"What? Come on! Stop kidding!" Spitfire said with stress laced into her words.

"Get up now you idiot!" Bon-Bon kicked me lightly in the ribs.

"Jeez you girls have no mercy for me." I sat up and looked at Spitfire, who was standing next to me, she looked as of she was going to slap a how, so I turned to Bon only to see her glaring at me angrily. I could feel the tension in the air. So I did the only reasonable thing to lighten the mood.

I reached out my arms towards Bon-Bon. "Carry me?" I asked her.

"Are you joking?" She replied. I tried my best to bring the water works, but it never came so I looked over at Spitfire and gave her a puppy dog look.

"Pulease carry me?" I said, trying my best to sound pathetic.

"Okay." I laughed as she picked me up by the shoulders.

"Yes!" I shouted. I looked over at Bon-Bon and stuck out my tongue.

"Are you seriously gonna support his lazy actions?" Bon said to Spitfire.

"Relax, this will be funny." Spitfire said getting my attention.

"Wait how will this be fu-" She lifted me into the air, in a split second we were about thirty feet into the air. "AHH!" I screamed, the inner wuss in me escaping. I gripped onto Spitfire and clung onto her for dear life. While I clung into her I could feel her chuckles. "Bitch!" I shouted at her over the air.

A minute of that she put me back down onto the ground, Spitfire looked at me. "Now what did we learn?" She said to me while her shit eating grin mocked me.

"Not to trust you assholes?" I questioned her,

"No." Spitfire flatly said.

"Don't take rides from strangers?"

"Try again." I could tell she wasn't going to let up, so I have her what she wanted.

"To not be lazy." I said in defeat. Spitfire nodded and looked over to see a laughing form of Bon-Bon. "Fuck you Bonny." I said to her. She looked up at me.

"Did you just give me a nickname?" I nodded and she slightly blushed. "Why?" She asked me.

"Because, Bon-Bon get old." Her blush faded out and she pouted at me.

"Hey, why don't I get a nickname?" Spitfire asked.

"Hmmm...I guess I could give you one." Her face lit up. "Okay...so your quick and small...yet you can be an annoyance." Spitfire went from being enthusiastic to doubtful. "I'll call you...Spitball!" I laughed a bit after I finished my sentence. She frowned.

"Please just call me Spitfire instead." She begged me.

"I'll think about it." I said.

After the angry/joking looks were exchanged between us we continued on.

. . .

As we reached the town Spitfire flew ahead so she could get us set up. I took the time to think about what I thought about her. Spitfire, she was respectful, friendly and saw sense (something hard to find in woman) I laughed internally at my own joke, Spitfire gave me a chance...which was more than what most peopl-antros did. I came to my conclusion. I respected Spitfire. She went against her own kind to do what she felt was right.

I walked beside Bon-Bon as we entered the town. I didn't know much of Bonny yet so I decided not to judge her till later. I looked around the colorless town. So dull and lack luster. A sign read 'rock store.' And just that, no ads or information like most stores would sport. Even the anthros that were scattered throughout the town were dark and stone grey.

"Talk about depressing." I said.

"This is a rock farming town, it's usually boring here." A rock farming town? Who the hell....ya know what I don't even care.

I saw Spitfire approach us, rather than wearing her latex Wonderbolt suit, she was wearing a dark dull set of clothing. I looked at her and could only think, boring. All of her usual curves were hidden by the baggy clothing. Boring!

"I hate this town." I muttered to myself.

Spitfire took her spot beside me and started to walk with us. "I found the town's inn and booked us a room for the night."

"Only a room?" I asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Just one room?" I hung onto my sentence hoping she would understand my point.

"What's wrong with one room?" Bon-Bon spoke up.

"Just....forget it, let's go." I said, gesturing for Spitfire to lead the way.

She took the lead and herded us to the inn. I sighed as we stopped at the door.

"What?" Bon-Bon said in frustration.

"It. Is. So. DULL.!" I put my head in my hands and faked wept.

"Let's just go!" Spitfire grabbed my arms and pulled me in. She didn't stop either, she pulled me and kept pulling me until we were at our room. "Room four! Were here." She shoved me towards Bon-Bon who then caught me.

"Hi." I said to Bonny as she held me. Her face twisted up in fake disgust and she let go off me. "Rude!" I retorted. Spitfire unlocked the door and opened it. I bolted inside first. I looked around and took in the grey surroundings. Everything was stone grey, the bed, the chairs, the couch...even the bunk-beds...OH!

"I CALL TOP!" I shouted as I did a four four vertical jump and landed in the bed.

"Guess I got bottom." I heard Spitfire said. I laughed. "What?" She asked me.

"I didn't take you as a submissive girl." I joked at her. She blushed and grabbed a pillow and chunked it at my face. I expected to have a soft thing touch my face, ya know like pillows are suppose to be like. But no, of course it was hard like a rock.

I recoiled and held my face. "FUCK!" I shouted at her. I felt something warm trickle out of my nose. I pulled my hands away from my face. "How bad?" I asked Bon-Bon.

"Nothing could make your face worse than what it already is, so I'll say not bad." The bitch A.K.A, Bonny said.

"Don't gotta be a bitch."

"I didn't think the pillows were gonna be filled with rocks!" Spitfire said as she removed the second pillow from her bed.

"Didn't you feel the weight when you picked it up?!" I angrily asked her.

"I was to determined to hit your face with it to notice." Spitfire replied.

"That made me feel better." I said as I wiped away the blood from my nose. "That hurt, and you haven't even said sorry yet!" I told her.

"S-sorry." She stuttered.

"Since I am so merciful and found your stutter adorable, I forgive you." I said, earning another blush from Spitfire. I looked over to see Bon-Bon taking the queen sized bed, not before she removed the pillows though.

I felt the bed slightly move and poked my head over the bed rail to see Spitfire laying on the bottom bunk. She closed her eyes and tried for sleep. I felt my bladder move, so I jumped off my bunk and headed for the bathroom.


I opened the door and stared at the horrible scene that stood before me. "What else did I expect?" I said to myself. The toilet was stone....of course. At least I didn't have to take a shit...cause I'm pretty sure my ass would get cut up. I did my business and left the bathroom.

I looked at the bottom bunk only to find it empty. I shrugged, Spitfire could take care of herself. I jumped up into my bunk and landed on something surprisingly soft and furry. I put my hand down onto the new found sheet and squeezed it. I heard a little squeak come from it.

"H-hey, stop that!" Of course...Spitfire stole my spot.

"No bed stealing!" I shouted at her. Spitfire sat up and moved to the other side of the bunk.

"You didn't call safety or seat check!" Spitfire said.

"By the laws of chair stealing, I didn't have to because I called dibs earlier!" I exclaimed. "Now if you would kindly be the little beyatch you are and take your bottom bunk." Spitfire accepted her defeat and jumped off the top bunk and took her rightful spot.

I closed my eyes and smiled feeling like a king.

Several attempts of sleep later

"I can't do it!" I shouted. "The room is just so off putting I cant sleep!" I cried out.

"I can't either." Said Bon-Bon.

"Same."

"We gotta pass the time somehow!" I exclaimed. "Any ideas?"

Moments of silence took place before Spitfire spoke up. "I would like to get to know each other."

"Wonderful idea!" Said Bonny.

"Greeeat." I whined/said.

. .

We all sat in a circle on the queen sized bed. Like little school girls on a school night. Why is this my life?

"Who goes first?" Bon-Bon asked. I looked over wt Spitfire and she looked back at me. Through the magic of telepathy (our dorky looks) we had the same idea.

"Not it!" Spitfire and I shouted in unison.

"Well that's not fair!" Whined Bon-Bon.

"Get over it." I told her.

Bonny let out a frustrates breath. "Okay...do we like ask questions or just tell our story?" She made a good point, did I really want to answer their questions...or should I just tell my story and leave out the parts they shouldn't know.

"Which ever you like." Spitfire said respectably.

Bon-Bon took a breath. "Ask away."

I decided to ask first.

"Do you trust me?" I said,

"My friend told me you could be trusted, and so far you haven't gave me a reason to distrust you." She dodged the question.

"Yes or no." I simply said.

"No...not yet, sorry."

"No problem, at least you told the truth right?" I told her. She nodded.

"Have you dated someone?" Spitfire asked. What the hell? When did this become a gossip session? I looked at Bon-Bon, her beige colored face was now a bright shade of pink.

"N-no." She stammered. I chuckled a bit. "Don't laugh at me! I bet no one would even date a thing like you!" Her words would have stung...if I gave a single fuck. I just shrugged her off. "I bet you haven't even kissed anyone since you have been here huh?"

I held up my hands in defense. "Hey it's not my turn."

"We should try something else." Bonny said suggestively. "Truth or dare sounds better than what were trying." Spitfire nodded in agreement. I hung my head, not liking where this was going.

"So it's agreed...truth or dare time!" Exclaimed Spitfire, a bit to excitedly.

Truth or Dare. The Devil's game.

Author's Note:

I feel as if the character's mood just completely changed...I think I made him out of character.