• Published 6th Mar 2014
  • 453 Views, 8 Comments

Ponies Can Lick Too... - xZFluttershyZx



A pony take on the Urban Legend : Humans Can Lick Too.

  • ...
10
 8
 453

The Dripping

Ponies Can Lick Too

by: Fluttershy x2

With Inspiration From Urban Legends

The Dripping

Fluttershy had always been quite a light sleeper. It would be to the point where even the slightest pin drop was enough to set her off in a crazed fit late into the night. Whether it was the wind, or one of the numerous nocturnal woodland creatures she had kept with her as her passion, she never adjusted to it. These things still frightened her no matter how hard she tried. So, with some advice from Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy was instructed to have a "bed buddy" in which she would sleep next to one of her animals in order to keep calm and relaxed throughout the night because the sleep deprivation was really getting to the pegasus. Her once buttery yellow coat became paler and paler as the days went on along with her tone of voice to the point where she barely even says anything. (Yes, even less than usual.) For her sake, she decided to start sleeping next to Angel, because it would naturally make sense. Angel was one of Fluttershy's best sidekicks and closest animal friend, even though she loved the other animals.

That morning, a news broadcast was played throughout Ponyville about a psychotic serial killer that seemed to be making his rounds. The first kill, The Crystal Empire, driving a stake down Cadence's throat was what finally put the Love Princess to rest. Its not like we were talking about an unknown mare here, we were talking about the Crystal Princess. At first, this was viewed to be an assassination and nothing more than that. Perhaps one of Sombra's followers not exactly happy with the new way the Crystal Empire was being run. However, with the dual brutality of the next people on this pony's list it wasn't exactly viewed as an assassination rather, as just a full bent, batfuck insane pony. As I was saying, these next few kills involved Octavia and Vinyl. The musical couple as many ponies liked to call them. To be honest, the ways they died were quite gruesome, ranging from a gutting of Octavia and a pony eating Vinyl's innards raw. Now, no one in Ponyville was worried because this was of course well... Ponyville. One of the safest towns of all of Equestria. With the ponies that embody the Elements of Harmony living here, lets just say that no one dare fuck around here... until that night.

Fluttershy lay tired in bed once again, awaiting Angel bunny to crawl in next to her for another fluid day's sleep.

"Oh Angel, I thank you so much for doing this for me," Fluttershy whispered. "It's just that my lack of sleep seemed to really be getting to me." Fluttershy rolled over her hoove near Angel bunny who gave her a slobbery lick before finally going to sleep.

Two Hours Go By

Fluttershy is awakened by a subtle dripping sound she believes is coming from the kitchen and goes down, thinking she accidently left the tap water on, which she didn't so, giving up on the source of the drip, she went back to bed assuming it was the river outside of her house. Angel licks her hoove reassuringly that nothing is the matter and Fluttershy instantly goes back to sleep again.

30 Minutes Go By

Fluttershy is awaken by a nightmare she was having. The only thing she saw was the clock strike 2 AM when a pony silhouette flew out of her bathroom closet and pretty much gut her like a fish. Her eyes were the first thing cut out as the serial killer pony came in for the kill. Either having a fetish for pony organs, it pulled and teared at Fluttershy's organs until she was an empty carcass. But it was as Twilight said, "Dreams are your mind going wild. Pay no attention to nightmares." So, remembering the words of her friend, she decides to go back to sleep. Angel casually gives her another lick of encouragement that the night is nothing to fear as Fluttershy drifts back to sleep.

One Hour Goes By

Fluttershy has to use the bathroom and slowly makes her way there to not wake any of her woodland creatures because that would be mean, and the Element of Kindness is no meanie. Finishing up her business, only then does she realize where that constant dripping noise that has been going on all night is coming from... the shower. It was not dripping water that was making the sound, it was dripping blood, of Angel bunny. Angel's throat had been cut and his body had been skinned leaving multiple organs and muscles exposed to the air. A puddle of blood had formed beneath his dead body and the viscera of the bunny flooded all over the bathroom. She saw the words, "Ponies Can Lick Too..." Mortified, Fluttershy screamed... realizing that the whole time the killer pony was in her domain, her own house. As this happened, the clock struck 2 AM, like the dream she had...and only then did she realize that wasn't a dream, rather foresight for what was about to happen. The serial pony came out and started the butchery.

It all came like deja vu to Fluttershy, as in her dream it was going the same way, the serial killer pony started by ripping her eyes out with a dentist drill that was probably stolen from Dr. Colgate and started gutting her like a butcher. Her heart, being ripped out was what finally put the nail in her coffin, while Angel's lifeless body just watched...well without his eyes.

Taking a bite into Fluttershy's heart and ripping her intestines out by hand, only then did the killer really realize how much fun this was going to be. For there were going to be more murders in Ponyville, and the next one on the killer's mind was the one Element of Harmony he/she loved most, the Element of Generosity...Rarity.

Fluttershy

Sunlight
Glowing
Bright eyes
Slowly
Open.
Something in the forest
Is spreading its wings
Spreading all the foliage
Flowers and things.
Rabbits stop
And some of them stare
Because they can feel
That their guardian is there.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
Nurturing the animals, love in her eyes
Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
Mother to the woodlands, a gem to the skies.
Her gentle voice
Is like her heart,
A simple thing,
A fragile art.
Fluttershy.

Friendship
Showing,
Voice is
Growing
Timid.

Something in her heart, now,
Is softening her voice
Whether it’s a burden
Or if it’s her choice.
But that doesn't mean
That she easily bends
If she ever has to
She’ll stand for her friends.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
Kindest of the ponies, a generous light.
Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
Shelter to her friends when there’s something not right.
And every day
Before it’s done
Her friends are glad
They know the one
Fluttershy.

She may be the meek one
But she’s not low on worth
And, besides, I’ll be glad
When she inherits the Earth.

Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
You know that it’s true.
Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy,
We all love you, too.
~Bookworm
http://mlpforums.com/topic/23932-fluttershy-poem/

Author's Note:

Inspired by something on Urban Legend. Man am I really one fucked up person! Enough to make you feel like you just read the Rainbow Factory?

Comments ( 8 )

This was horrible. Atleast Rainbow Factory made sense. In the text, of course.

This reading makes no sense at all.

4040146 lol tbh, i think its pretty bad myself xD

Um...

This made sense at first. Then with at the "gutting" of Fluttershy, I had no idea what was going on.

Plus it's not really an urban legend. It's a scary story. Urban legends are like Slenderman or Jack the Killer, etc.

But I liked this story because I don't like it when stories receive this much hate. ^.^

What does that poem have to do with the story? :ajbemused:

You still get an up vote.

Liked the story in the link. I have over 600 stories in read later (funny, last night I was at 480...what am I doing with my life?) so I'll read this one later, too.

4040569

1,405 read laters.

4040800 wow...u totally beat me O_O but i imagine if this continues at this rate, next year I'll have around 75,000 or so...

4040812

Meh, maybe.

Login or register to comment