• Published 26th Mar 2012
  • 813 Views, 6 Comments

Turned back time - ShimmerSkies



Applejack and Rarity constantly bicker and wish they never met, but one night she realises how wrong

  • ...
 6
 813

Be careful what you wish for.

At Sugar Cube Corner the music was loud, the ponies were loud, and Pinkie had used some magic from Canterlot to make music play when you drank anything. Fluttershy had started to make out with a lampshade, Twilight was trying to incite a rebellion and Rainbow Dash was doing Celestia knows what under the table with some stallions. After a while, Pinkie Pie , Applejack and Rarity started to bring everypony to Carousel Boutique. They leaded poor Fluttershy away from a roaring crowd of party-goers, pulled Rainbow Dash away from a drunk flying contest and finally after many failed attempts of interrupting Twilight's numerous conspiracy theories, managed to lasso her away. In Carousel Boutique Rarity was constantly telling ponies to calm down as Sweetie Belle needs to go to school tomorrow, this caused Twilight to burst out about how school is just Celestia's attempts to drain imagination from foals. "Twilight what the hay are you talking about." Applejack was becoming more and more annoyed by the usually timid lavender pony.
"You wouldn't undershand you (hic) was the corru (hic) gennaratshun, buck (hic) you." Twilight slurred.
"Twilight I'm just as old as you!"
"Oh, buck me as well." Twilight fell onto the floor and laughed so hard she cried, then Fluttershy saw Twilight was crying and started crying. Rarity face-hooved at the sheer stupidity of her drunk companions, Rarity wondered where Pinkie could get such strong alcohol from. "Ahhhhh!" Sweetie Belle galloped down the stairs,"Sis, Rainbow Dash is sleeping in my bed."
"Oh for the love of Luna," Rarity muttered, this only made Twilight howl even louder. Pinkie Pie wondered where Fluttershy had gone and realized she was making out with a lampshade. Again. Rarity passed Applejack a cup of bright pink liquid, "here hand this to Twilight it should calm her down a bit."
"Okay." Applejack trotted over over to a hysterical Twilight.
"Oh mai (hic) Celestia, you're gonna (hic) drug me!" Twilight started to scream and flail her limbs, which consequently knocked the cup out of Applejack's teeth. Nopony could see it coming the cup splattered it's contents over Rarity's bridal collection. "Applejack you dumb mule."Rarity sobbed as she desperately tried to salvage one of he dresses.
"Hold on how is this my fault, if you moved your flank and did it yourself nothing would have happened!"
"How dare you, take that back.!"
"The truth hurts, sweetheart." Applejack didn't care anymore she had done her best, it was all Twilight's fault anyway.
"I'm surprised you can use such a complex sentence."
"Oh hell naw." Pinkie Pie sat next to Twilight chewing on some popcorn, clearly shocked at Rarity's low-blow.
"You might just be the most fussiest, uptight, annoying, spiteful, excuse for a pony I have ever had the misfortune to meet!"
"Well you are the most cheekiest, idiotic, big-headed, head-strong pony I have ever had to suffer the company of!"
"I wish you left Ponyville and never, ever came back!" Applejack scream, not even trying to hold her tears. Pinkie Pie ran out to try to console Applejack."Ok everypony nothing to see here." Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy trotted out.
"Um Rarity here's your lampshade," Fluttershy tried to pass Rarity a lampshade soaked with her saliva.
"No,no ; keep it for the road or something." Rarity scratched the back of her mane awkwardly. What is with Fluttershy making out with lampshades?Rarity thought to herself.


It had been a week since the argument Applejack was was visiting Twilight. "Hi Twilight what do you need?"
"Well I was going to go gem hunting to get Spike a birthday present and Pinkie Pie is busy looking after the twins, Rainbows at work and Fluttershy's helping a doe give birth."
"Well shucks, wouldn't you want Rarity for something like this."
"Well actually I haven't seen her since that argument, she probably left so she can calm down a little."
"Well then I guess I'll join ya." Applejack and Twilight had a great time walking there but Applejack couldn't stop thinking am I the reason Rarity left, I never meant anything, I was annoyed and tired and drunk.Applejack and Twilight came across a huge hole."This hole looks like the one the Diamond Dogs made."Twilight said in horror."You don't think they took Rarity, do you?"Twilight's eyes widened and she started to breathe sharply.
"we might as well check." Twilight teleported her and Applejack to the bottom of the seemingly bottomless pit.
"No!" Applejack screamed a pile of rocks covered a shaft and right at the bottom she could see a dirty purple tail. The beautiful glossy shine had been swapped for dirt and neglect. Applejack saw a light figure of Rarity walk past her, the figurewas carrying a huge cart of gems, in front of her were three grotesque Diamond Dogs howling with laughter. One Diamond Dogs whispers to the others to watch and whips Rarity all three are laughing and cannot not her rear up her hind legs and kick the wall causing a cave in."I'm so sorry...."


Applejack woke up covered in sweat she realized that Rarity was still alive, but Applejack had still said those mean things to Rarity. Applejack rushed downstairs and quickly ate her simple breakfast of oatmeal. By the time she reached Carousel Boutique it was around half seven. Applejack furiously pounded at Rarity's door, "I'm coming calm down."Rarity paused for a second. "What do you want?"
"Ah I want to say...sorry"
"Well it's too late now my entire bridal range is ruined, I'm broke!" Just then a couple walked through the door,
"hello we're here to pick up our dresses." All Rarity could do is squeak. She pointed her shaking hoof over to a rack of ruined dresses. "Oh my goodness!"The mare announced. "It...it's beautiful!"
"It is?"Rarity and Applejack said in unison .
"Why yes all we see from other designers is plain old right, this is so striking and different."
"Oh praise Celestia."Rarity muttered. Once the ponies were gone Applejack locked Rarity in a hug."I'm sorry about those mean things I said I didn't mean it."
"Well if it wasn't for you I would have lost an order so I guess we're even."

THE END

Comments ( 6 )

A wondrous tale of adventure and forgiveness, 10/10

oh geez the ridiculousness... and let's not even mention Fluttershy...

Too fast. Too many syntatic and grammatical errors.

Bluh bluh so confused.

Good concept but too fast paced, everypony seemed really out-of-character and some of the party antics were over the top.

368073 Thanks for the feedback, one of my first fan-fics, I mainly wanted to assess my writing style:derpyderp2:

Login or register to comment