• ...
31
 8
 675

Tuesday Drama

Either I have shitty luck, or the universe is out to get me, because I get reminded of Gilda every step of the way. Ugh, why does she haunt me? ‘She haunts you because you still love her, dumbass.’ my subconscious reminds me. Even if I still love her; she betrayed me. Disloyalty is the ultimate deal breaker for me. That’s why I’m not even going to think of getting her back. So after my morning class I am walking to the cafeteria to see Gilda looking for someone. Damn, Applejack really did some major damage that night. Gilda had what I can safely call the nastiest bruise in the history of bruises. Thankfully she hadn’t noticed me yet, so I quickly made my way into the cafeteria. Right at the door I hear, “Dash, babe, I gotta talk to you in private.” causing me to tense up.

“I have nothing to say to you, and I damn well don’t have time to hear your lame excuses.” I bitterly retort opening the door.

“Oh come on, you know I was joshing. That slut meant nothing to me other than a cheap thrill.” she pleads following me in the cafeteria, “I love you, babe. Let’s ditch this place and head over to my place to pick up where we left off.” she


“I want nothing to do with you.” I say feeling every inch of me grow disgusted at her cheap apology.

“Bitch, I said-” she grips my arm before I hear, “Oi, I believe the lady made herself clear. So let go of her arm and back away peaceful like.”

Applejack was standing right behind Gilda glaring at her grip on my arm. I honestly felt extremely grateful for her presence, but Gilda wasn’t letting up on her grip. If anything,

she gripped even tighter like she was showing Applejack that she owned me. Applejack gave an amused look and quipped, “Ya ain’t gonna get me ta lose my cool by gripping her arm in a death grip. She made herself clear that she wanted nothing ta do with ya. So do yerself a favor and leave.”

“What happens if I don’t want let go of this pretty little thing? What happens if I don’t leave?” Gilda questions pulling me closer to her much to my discomfort.

“Same thing that happened Friday afternoon. Only far much worse and painful. Let her go and leave.” she answers prompting me to shove Gilda off of me.

“Oh hell…” Gilda glares about to hit me.

I don’t know what happened first or even how. Applejack with one hand grabs Gilda by her throat and throws her a good distance away causing her to hit the door. I blinked in surprise due to the fact that I have never seen that type of grab before. Gilda gets up glaring daggers at Applejack. I don’t know what came over me but I grab Applejack’s arm saying, “She isn’t worth it. Let’s go before things get worst.”

Gilda obviously didn’t like my comment and lunges at me. I get pushed out of the way by Applejack, and watch her roundhouse kick the shit out of Gilda. I couldn’t believe how strong that kick was. She had pretty much gave the words kicked out a whole new meaning. Gilda tumbles all the way to the door before she attempts to get up. Gilda runs to recklessly beat Applejack into submission. She manages to get a few hits in but none of them seemed to faze Applejack. Watching them fight like that I began to notice something; Applejack was holding back. She didn’t go all out and was actually trying to stop the fight. Gilda was giving it her all and was losing the fight. I stared in awe as Applejack thoroughly beat Gilda in a fight despite her holding back. ‘She has to be trained fighter.’ I thought watching Gilda take a brutal kick to her torso. There were no words to describe Applejack’s fighting skills or how she just beat the shit out of Gilda twice.

“Strike two varmint. Don’t make it strike three.” Applejack warns right before she delivered the strongest snap kick I have ever seen in my life.

Gilda goes flying out of the cafeteria due a door being open by another student moments ago and the students who were there to witness the fight at the time cheered. I couldn’t believe it. Applejack had rescued me twice now and this time made me look weak in front of the entire campus. I wanted to be pissed off at her, but I couldn’t bring myself to feel anger. Before I knew it she had helped me pick up my things, helped me up, and asked, “Can’t let ya have all the fights now can I?”

She had calmly ignored all the others students and was checking my actual well-being. I couldn’t help but blush at her attention. Once she got to my arm, she froze. Without so much as saying a word she immediately grabs my stuff and begins to nudge me gently out of the crowd. I begin to protest until she whispers, “Sugarcube, trust me when I say that ya need ta get out of this here building and that I ain’t gonna let ya be on yer lonesome.” She wouldn’t let me look at my arm the whole time she guided me to a nearby restroom outside of the cafeteria. It was only then she let me look at my arm. Something I wished I hadn’t done when I saw why she froze.

“Shit, this isn’t going to look well tomorrow.” I grumbled at the bruise on my arm.

“I don’t know yer history with that bitch, and I highly doubt it is going to be explained in the next hour. So just tell me right here right now whether or not I should get authorities to look into this. She is clearly intending to put you in harm’s way, Rainbow. I don’t think you are in a state to be able to handle this issue on your own without consequences. Friday night was you in an unfair match, and today it’s the similar scenario.” she tilts my head so that our eyes met.

It was probably one of the rare moments where I enjoyed a sappy moment, but I didn’t care at the moment. This major badass beauty was actually worried about me. I don’t know why but it made me feel warm and fuzzy. ‘Stop it Rainbow. Remember what happened moments ago? She is way out of your league and even then she would turn out to be even worse than Gilda.’ my brain reminds as I am brought back to my senses long enough to answer.

“I can handle Gilda on my-” I respond before she places a finger to my lips shutting me up.

“It’s not about handling her, Sugarcube. I have seen ya fight with your head elsewhere and you are a good fighter. What I mean is this getting to be dangerous for you. You need legal help to stall this bitch, because the help I give is not the help you need. I handle the physical violence while you settle your internal battle.” she gently explains giving a tiny smile.

It didn’t take long for her to patch my bruises and while she was tending to them I notice a scar where her neck met her shoulder on the left side. It looked like one of those sick jagged scars too. So I decided to ask, “Where did you get that scar?” causing her to tense up.

“I rather not talk about that for now.” she cautiously responds giving me the impression that the subject despite being touchy was constantly questioned.

“Whenever you’re ready to tell me, I’ll listen.” I place a hand on her shoulder, “Fair trade?” smirking at her small smile.

“Fair trade, Rainbow.” she nods holding out her hand to shake on it.

I won’t admit this to anyone, but she had the most beautiful forest green eyes I have ever seen. Hey, I don’t have to love someone to think they are beautiful. I am not in love with Applejack. I’m just grateful she helped me out is all.

Comments ( 3 )

4309526 This. This is why love this fandom.

4309526 (applauds) excellent show :twilightsheepish:

4309526 *applauds* Someone needs to give this guy/girl a medal.

Login or register to comment