• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 2,609 Views, 106 Comments

The two Potters and the Three Princesses - Vladimir



A story that retains to the Harry Potter Universe, as well as MLP, an my own Imagination. MLP is owned by Hasbro, Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling, OC's are my own. Inspired by "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess" - Harry Leferts

  • ...
43
 106
 2,609

Chapter 20

Griphyx sits on stands in that cave entrance once more as he peers inside of it. He steps forward and walks inside, as he reaches the end of the cave, he fine a Japanese shrine, with the wand-sword-hybrid sticking out of it. He walks towards it and grabs the wand hilt and pulls the blade out. The actual blade is strait, yet, at the tip it does that katana turn upward. He watches as the moon outside shines it's light onto the white blade that flashes to an obsidian black for half a second.

He runs a finger around the tip and down the sharp part of the blood, he grows surprised as it doesn't cut him. But wasn't it STABBED into the rock? It would have needed to be excessively sharp, let alone when he ripped it out, the rock's upper part if cleaved from it being moved. So why didn't it cut him?

"No weapon, can cut it's master. Only when it is taken an used against them, may the master, be cut." The creature from before said, but it's mouth wasn't moving. Can it speak with it's mind? And why couldn't Griphyx speak, curiouser and curiouser. He looks towards the creature, who looks just as it once was, but, it was different, it was coming from the shrine. What was so important about it? The creature vanished, before the blade turned into liquid and then materialized into the creatures form.

Griphyx jumps back in surprise, but soon calms down. He walks towards the creature, or his 'doppelganger' as he calls it -name is still in development- and walks closer to him. He wonders why it is here.

"We are apart of you, Griphyx. What you love, we love. What you wish to protect, we protect. What you have claimed or have been claimed, so as we. It is that simple." 'He' says. Griphyx questions as to what to call 'him'. He can't call it monster, when it clearly looks like him, and he can't call him an IT. He nods his head as he looks at the sword blade that is now part of it's right palm.

He tilts his head, and the 'creature' looks at it's hand, before giving out an echoing chuckle.

"We see. This blade is part of us, but the wand is....part of something else. Not us. But IT." The being points a thumb at the skeleton currently attached to his body by magical tethers. Griphyx watches as the eye sockets ignite into life, it to, has Griphyx's eyes. The two of them watch as the flames die out, before reigniting, as if it were blinking.

Griphyx touches the skeletons head, and the tethers detach from the second him, but they do what the beast had down before, and was sucked into his chest. Griphyx screams silently in a hellish pain that makes his whole body feel like it is on fire. He grabs his chest, his very core, and grips it tightly. He drops to his knees as the pain dies, but he feels weaker, yet, more powerful. He watches as his magic forms into physical orbs that then grow and grow until they cover his forearms and then when the light dies, he has claws, his forearms are covered in scales and fur.

He claws at a stone wall, and finds that it makes those exact claw marks as he had done to the garnet hall floors and carpeted floors as well. He wills them the vanish, and they do. He grins widely before looking back at his double, giving it a questioning look.

"Not even I know what has happened. But you must leave, it is time for you to awake. But before you go, a warning. Use your abilities wisely, understand?" He says to Griphyx, who gets a serious look, and nods his head. His double smirks and the area shimmers and a tunnel of white forms before him. He gets the image of massive while scaled, furred and feathered wings into his mind, and he wills them to appear onto his back. The wings are large, they are covered in fur at their bases, the tops of them being covered in feathers while the rest is scales.

He flaps and he soars through the tunnel and reaches the end. He reaches out and as he touches it, his vision goes dark.

=====================================================================

As Griphyx opens his eyes, he looks around the room, he is currently alone, much to his chagrin, until he looks down. He sees Nightmare laying there, dreaming happily as she smiles and he sees her wings twitch. He grins and rubs her neck gently, causing her to jolt awake and look up at him.

"Hey Griphyx. How did you sleep? We couldn't find you, so we thought you decided to dream about previous events." She says up at him after a yawn. Griphyx nods his head.

"Yeah, I slept well, though I didn't have a choice in not joining, I was pulled into that cave again, but I could see the moon and you all on it, oddly enough." He explains. Nightmare gives him an inquisitive look.

"Then where were you?" She asks. The others having walked in to listen to their conversation.

"I was talking to that other me, but when I touched the skeleton it...." He stops. He looks at his hands and remembers the claws and wings. He smirks. "You all wanna see something cool?" He asks. They nod their heads. He jumps off of the bed and brings out his newly acquired claws and wings. They gape at how he flaps and frost forms onto the plants and the glass of the window. He smirks at them. "This is what happened after I touched it." He explains.

"That's...AMAZING!!" Hermione screams out, the others in complete awe as he wills them away, but they are sucked into his body, causing some pain for him.

"That part hurts though...." Griphyx groans out. Harry helps Griphyx stands as he lean on Celestia for help standing.

"It looked painful, and the sounds they made were...very strange." Celestia says, shivering at the end. Griphyx nods his head slightly before he shivers and stretches. He walks over and gets a shirt on, today was a casual dress day, so he and Harry wore their normal pants, boots, shirts and jackets, making this the first time any of them have seen the two dress this way -save the princesses of course-.

"Yeah well, that was the first time I ever brought them in while feeling them still." Griphyx explains as he walks out of the room, his hands in his pockets. They follow, giving him a questioning look. "I just got these abilities a few hours ago, give me a slight break..." He grumbles slightly. He walks out of the house and goes down he hallway, Nightmare and Luna on both sides of him, while the others go towards the mess hall for breakfast.

Griphyx walks through the halls before he see's Malfoy and his group talking with a man with long blonde hair and a cane. He approaches, his hands never leaving his pockets and walks between them, only to be stopped by Malfoy.

"That's the one!" He yells to the man while pointing at Griphyx. The man looks at Griphyx with an arched brow.

"He did all that? But he looks so scrawny." He scoffs. Griphyx smirks, not that they could see it with his back turned to them, as he stabs a hand into the wall next to him, sending large cracks running through it. He looks over his shoulder at the man, smirking still.

"You obviously don't know who I am." He states before pulling his hand from the wall and spinning on his heels before stopping, he bows mockingly. "I am Griphyx Potter." Griphyx says. The man eyes him and smirks.

"I see, so your the infamous Potter brother who gives my boy and his friends a hard time." The man says. Griphyx scowls and growls barring his fangs.

"Hay no! They attack ME! I only defend myself from their stupidity, had I TRULY wanted to hurt them, I would have. With this." He states as his wand turns into a sword, before turning back into a wand. Griphyx sees the mans wide eyes and scowls. "But I have no need to harm them with a weapon, and I can't use my magic, or else I would be harming them FAR worse than with a sword." Griphyx explains.

"I see, so you have massive amounts of magical energy inside you, eh? Just as the rumors had said, but they claim that Harry Potter is the stronger one in magic." The man says. The group is taken aback as Griphyx bursts out laughing, Luna and Nightmare doing the same, though only Griphyx can hear or see them.

"Not true, I am stronger in magic than he is, he recently gained more magical power, I have had mine unlocked for a while, even though I am still gaining more and more by the second." Griphyx explains. The man nods his head with a stoic face.

"I see, would you care to demonstrate this, 'power' of yours?" The man asks. Griphyx shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure, not like we have classes on a Saturday." Griphyx says as he spins his wand with a few fingers. "Why don't you start?" He says. The man smirks.

"Gladly." He hisses out as he fires a bolt of magic at a surprised Griphyx, knocking him onto the ground and skidding into a wall. He coughs multiple times and wheezes. Since when did he get so weak? The memories of the fusion flashes in his eyes and he inwardly curses for not healing his strength by eating something. "Do you know who I am?" The man asks.

"Tall and hissy?" Griphyx jokes weakly, earning him another bolt of magic to the chest. "Okay....I....deserved....that...." He pants out in pain.

"No you fool! I am Lucius Malfoy!" He hisses out with slightly clenched teeth. Griphyx nods his head and mockingly says: "Yeah, I'll remember that one, Lucy." thus earning yet another bolt of magic, but it hits his leg, causing him to cry out in pain. Luna and Nightmare growl, but before they can act, Griphyx tells them to go get everyone that can see them ad bring them here through telepathy. The two goddesses nod their heads reluctantly before blinking away through teleporting.

"Jeez, and I thought your son was the hard hitter." Griphyx mocks, earning a kick to the ribs. Now THAT hurt, quite a lot actually. He coughs out in pain.

"Father, what are you- " Malfoy tries, but Lucius cuts him off.

"No one mocks the Malfoy Family name! NO ONE!" He roars at Draco and his friends, causing them to back off immediately. Griphyx coughs and laughs at the same time as he gets to his feet.

"That's funny, because I thought I already did, Lucy." He grins like a fool. Griphyx knows that if he were to use his sword or magic, he would kill Lucius, and he certainly doesn't need THAT, and it he goes to use his wings or claws, then he'll be chastised by the entire Wizarding world, but wait! Griphyx just remembers that he is a Half-Blood, and smirks. "You know what else is funny?" He smirks even more.

"What?" Lucius growls out through clenched teeth.

"I'm a Half-Blood." Griphyx says, making Lucius freeze. There was a law about harming such beings, that is, if their parents were still alive. Lucius cackles as he fires another bolt of magic at Griphyx, who takes the hit by cries out in pain loudly.

"Congratulations, not that I care. None of your parents are ALIVE to penalize me, so why should it matter?" He states with a smirk. Griphyx pants in pain, before he grins and looks up at Lucius.

"Because you don't know what kind of Half-Blood I am." Now that causes Lucius to freeze. For all he knew, Griphyx could be part vampire, troll, dragon, anything! Griphyx gets to his feet and as Lucius fires another bolt, Griphyx catches it, right as the others arrives. He watches as Lucius gets a surprised look on his face, but then gapes as Griphyx crushes the bolt, sending the magical energies into the air.

"The bloody hell just happened?" Ron asks. Making Lucius turn around quickly to see the group standing there with glares. Griphyx coughs and then vanishes before he reappears punching Lucius in the left cheek, knocking him into a wall.

"That's why you never let underestimate us!" Griphyx roared in anger. The glass shatters as if in fear. Griphyx points a wand at Lucius, before pointing it at a wall, said wall crumbles into rubble after he fires a magic bolt at it, making a small explosion. "That's another reason as to why you should never underestimate anyone. Because if I had used my magic on you, I would have KILLED you, you fool!" Griphyx roars out.

"Amazing..." Is all Lucius says before he vanishes via spell. After Malfoy and his group run away, Griphyx drops to a knee and pants, his wand gripped tightly in his hand. Harry places a hand onto his little brothers back, and heals him, surprisingly, Griphyx stays awake, for about three seconds before nothing but blackness.

Author's Note:

And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!!