• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 2,609 Views, 106 Comments

The two Potters and the Three Princesses - Vladimir



A story that retains to the Harry Potter Universe, as well as MLP, an my own Imagination. MLP is owned by Hasbro, Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling, OC's are my own. Inspired by "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess" - Harry Leferts

  • ...
43
 106
 2,609

Chapter 12

Author's Note:

Here's chapter 12, I decided to add a new character to the fray! Sorry it was so short. See you all next time!

Griphyx was alone again, except time he no choice this time. Ever since McGonagall had learned of the princesses existence -courtesy of himself- she has been having him showoff his magic o those who knew about it. He was currently reconstructing a broken podium that had been shattered when Malfoy and his friends chased him around her class room. When Griphyx was done, he heard multiple people -and ponies- clapping their hands or hooves. He was quick to turn around and his eyes widened when he saw a lavender Alicorn standing in front of him, she wears a gold tiara with her cutie mark as the gemstone. His mouth opens and closes like a fish, when he turns to his left he sees his friends smiling though slightly startled by the new princess, while the princesses gape at her.

"Twilight..what are you doing here!? Has something happened!?" Celesta asks with worry in her tone. Twilight laughs softly before shaking her head slightly.

"No Celestia, everything is fine, is fine in fact that there has been nothing to do! So I decided to drop by and see what you three have been doing for so long. Now I can see that you found something to do, I wish I could join you all physically, but at the moment, I must remain here." Twilight explained her form shimmered as if he was fading. "Looks like I don't have very long, oh well." She looks at Griphyx with a smile. "Please watch out for them." She asks.

"I will, I generally do, but so far, hey have ben watching over me, but that's fine. Will we meet again, Twilight?" Griphyx asks in a calm tone. Twilight's smile widens as she nods her head.

"Of course you will! I might even come by physically to stay for a few hours, well, for Equestria it is hours, for you it's days." Twilight explains to the large group. Griphyx nods his head, watching as Twilight vanishes from their view.

"Well, that was unexpected. Who was that anyways?" Asks Ron. Celestia smiles and beams at the question.

"That was my personal student turned princess, the same one I told you all about. Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic." She explains. Ron stares with his mouth agape. "But so far, Harry seems to be ding just as great as Twilight is, so if Griphyx!" Celestia is positively beaming at this. Griphyx stretches as he goes to walk to the door, when a flash of purple light forms in front of him. There, standing there in person, or pony, is Twilight Sparkle. She is as tall as Luna is, her mane and tail are long and flowing through an ethereal wind, her regalia is light violet, her fur coat shimmering, while her eyes draw them in.

"Hey, looks like Discord has things covered, so I decided to drop by." She stated. Griphyx blinked before he stared at her wit his strange eyes. Twilight stared back, the two in a silent staring contest that would normally freak others out, they thought Twilight was going to freak, that is, until the two of them burst out laughing and pat each other's shoulders in a friendly manner.

"It's good to see you in the flesh instead of the static. Hey, my name is Griphyx Potter." He stated as he held a hand out.

"Twilight Sparkle." She replied, the two of them shook hoof shake(hand shake?). They smile at each other before turning to see the others looks of confusion. Griphyx makes a 'what's up with them' face to Twilight, she gives him an 'I dunno' shrug and look. The two shrug before walking off side by side. The group of friends and the princesses follow as McGonagall starts o question her own sanity at this point while Hagrid is questioning what is going on. As Twilight and Griphyx lead the group, they converse about their adventures and experiences. They each surprise each other when they talk about their childhoods -though for Griphyx it is more like a few months ago- each feeling either glad or sad to the other.

As they reached the mess hall, Dumbledore saw Twilight and gave Griphyx a questioning look before he shrugged before sitting at the table with the others. The princesses -mainly Celestia, Luna and Nightmare were doing the talking- were talking about what hey have experienced after not seeing each other for so long. Twilight grew more surprised when Celestia, Luna and Nightmare explained how powerful Harry and Griphyx were at magic, and at this point were stronger than she was when she had faced down Discord. Twilight gave the two Potter brothers a look of astonishment, before a look of acknowledge. The two brothers looked at her for a brief second before looking back at Hermione, Ron and Ruby who were talking to them.

They had been conversing for about an hour before Malfoy and his goons approached the table, a scowl on their faces.

"I challenge you, Griphyx Potter, to a duel!" Malfoy spat at him. Griphyx sighed, knowing that he could not back down, decided to take it in stride.

"When and where?" He asks.

"Here and now!" Malfoy yells, pulling out his wand and pointing it at Griphyx. The others -and the princesses- gasp from this. The teachers sigh and allow it to happen, unaware that albas, McGonagall and Hagrid have no idea how powerful Griphyx is. Griphyx hops up from his seat and lands behind Malfoy and his goons.

"Fine, just don't bucking cry when you lose, alright?" Griphyx stated with a very cold tone, that shook everybody down to their cores. Twilight gasps at Griphyx's language, and is about to berate him until she catches a glimpse of his magical flame, and it made her jaw drop. The others soon saw this n stared at Griphyx's massive magical power. Malfoy and everyone else -save the three teachers that can see it- only feel a gust of wind. Griphyx pulls out his wand and pointes it at Malfoy. Malfoy flicks his wand, sending a bolt of teal colored magic bolt at Griphyx, who flicks his wand, and discreetly snaps his fingers, makes a shield, blocking the bolt of magic.

"How did you do that!?" Malfoy yells at Griphyx. Griphyx doesn't replay, as his shield vanishes, he flicks his wand and sends a bolt of his own magic, the color is black and green. As the bolt hits Malfoy, Griphyx quickly weakens it, as he does not want to injure Malfoy too badly. Malfoy flies back and skids on the floor. He stares at Griphyx, wide eyed before running away. Griphyx yawns in boredom before leaving the mess hall. Leaving behind everyone and pony with mouths agape.