• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 2,614 Views, 106 Comments

The two Potters and the Three Princesses - Vladimir



A story that retains to the Harry Potter Universe, as well as MLP, an my own Imagination. MLP is owned by Hasbro, Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling, OC's are my own. Inspired by "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess" - Harry Leferts

  • ...
43
 106
 2,614

Chapter 23

Griphyx sits in the mess hall with his brother and friends. He sighs in boredom as Dumbledore goes out making some sort of speech, until he hears what sounds like hissing and speaking at the same time. Griphyx looks around the room, and see's Malfoy sneering at him. What was wrong with this kid?

He sighs in annoyance as the whispering and hissing stops. He looks up to realize that Dumbledore had finished his speech. He rises and follows Harry as he leads the group back to the 'house'. Griphyx sits on the couch and yawns before brining his wand out and changes it into a sword. He smirks as he runs his fingers along the flat of the blade. He spins it a few times and listens as the air screams wherever he swings.

He twirls around and swings it to the right before jumping back and swinging up an down in a quick, swift motion. Griphyx twirls the blade around before tossing it into the air, by this time the others enter the room to see Griphyx with his hand stretched out and the sword's hilt to land into his hand and turn back into a wand.

"Looks like we missed the show." Nightmare teases. Griphyx laughs and nods his head before yawning and sits back on the couch and closes his eyes like nothing happened. Nick stares at him with wide eyes.

"Anyone else gonna explain what the HELL we just saw?" He yells. Harry laughs.

"Nothing really, just the norm around here, right?" He says. The others, save for Nick, nod their heads. "See?" Harry says with a grin. Nick blinks before he chuckles and holds his staff out.

"I wanna spar!" He laughs out. Griphyx and the others raise a brow at Nick's quick reaction's, could he have a disorder of some sort? Griphyx smirks and brings his wand out like a dagger and crouches low to the ground. Nick spins his staf at his side, making the air scream as his wings fan out. Griphyx summons his wings and tail and his left arm becomes claws.

"Sure, why not?" Griphyx states. "It'll give us time to see how strong you American's are." He states before swinging up and sending a magic bolt, but it swatted aside by Nick's wing. As Nick looks back at Griphyx, he realizes that he had lost sight of his temporary opponent.

"Damn..." Nick curses. Out of nowhere, he is sent into the closet and in a flash of light, he is pushed out and is standing on a seaside view next to a falling apart castle.

"This is amazing!" Harry states.

"We spent three months on it, it better be." Nightmare states, giving them all a shiver.

"Now where did Griphyx go?" Ruby asks. Nick sins his staff around his form and scans the area. Griphyx claps his hands.

"Good job in getting rid of the simple spell on your vision. But can you stop the earth from swallowing you up?" He says with a wide grin. Nick flaps and flies into the air, and looks around.

'Damn it! I don't know what kind of Half-Blood Griphyx is. He could be ANYTHING. This is probably my biggest mistake ever.' Nick thinks to himself. Griphyx appears before him and grabs the staff an smirks.

"To slow!" He laughs as he swings the wand down and sends a green wave of magic that hits Nick on the chest, and knocks him back, forcing him to cough.

"Damn it!!" Nick roars as he stabilizes and the staff materializes in his hand. Griphyx smirks and the blade forms on the wand.

"Guess I might as well try this out, eh?" Griphyx asks. His coat turns into a torn up red cape with a hood and with thin, but thick, black skeletal armor and gauntlet on his right hand along with spikes on the shoulders. "This is...different." Griphyx states. The others stare at Griphyx's cloths.

"When did he gain that power?" Celestia asks Luna and Nightmare, this causes everyone to look at the two princesses of the night, who shake their heads.

"We never got to..." Nightmare says with a grin. "But he looks good with it!" She chirps out happily. Luna nods her head as Ruby blushes slightly. Griphyx holds his sword and watches as the blade curves and becomes a strange sickle like shape.

"Now this is definitely new." Griphyx states and swipes at the air and sends out rain of bolts of magic into the sky making thunder claps as they explode. "Now THAT is new." He grins.

"Yes, yes it is." Nick says as he fires a black bolt of magic, hitting Griphyx in the chest, causing him to cough slightly. "Never take your eyes off of your opponent, Griphyx." Nick says with a smirk. "I thought you were better than this-" He starts before magic bolts rain down at him. "OH SH-" He starts before he dodges around the bolts. "Crap! Crap! Crap! CRAP!! CCRRAAAPPP!!!!" Nick screams out like a little girl.

"Do you think that Griphyx is going a bit to hard on Nick?" Hermione asks. The others nod their heads as Griphyx laughs as he fires magical lighting from his wand that turns into strange skeletal reptilian heads that charge out at Nick. They watch Nick send out magical bolts back to block Griphyx's attacks.

"I think that Nick will need a LOT of training to take anyone on for a spar..." Nightmare deadpans. Celestia sighs and nods, as Luna cheers Griphyx on and nods as well.

"Damn, Griphyx! You really are powerful in magic!!" Nick yells out as Griphyx grins. His tail swishes about before he appears before Nick, holding the blade tip at Nick's neck.

"Do you yield?" Griphyx asks, completely calm. Nick sighs and nods his head slightly.

"I yield." Nick states and Griphyx appears down on the ground.

"Then get the buck down here!!" He yells up. Nick sighs and shakes his head with a smirk on his face.

'Well that was certainly interesting, I wonder if I can do the same thing?' Nick wonders as he touches down onto the ground. Griphyx yawns as his extra parts vanish, as do Nick's wings. 'Perhaps it would be best to NOT piss off Griphyx, yet.' He thinks to himself as they all go back through the door and walk back out into the 'houses' living room.

"How did you do that?" Griphyx asks Nick.

"Huh?" Nick asks, confused as to what the stronger Half-Blood means.

"Summoning your staff, how?" Griphyx asks.

"It's tied to me, kind of like a curse mark..." Nick starts. "It was the final thing I had of my grandfather before I was sent here to live with my grandmother." He says.

"I see." Griphyx says before turning and going to leave.

"Why were you adopted by the Sun Goddess?" Nick asks. This makes Griphyx and Harry freeze up.

"We..." Harry goes to answer, but Griphyx stops him with the raise of a hand. He looks at Nick from the corner of his eye and Nick gets chills, as Griphyx's eye holds a sense of dread.

"Our mother and Harry's father were murdered by Voldemort, who we fought with last year. We lived with our Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia for years until the Princesses came. They became out protectors, teachers and best friends. When all hope was lost, they became our light. When we were sucked into an ethereal plain, they were our guardians, when we needed affection, they gave it to us. When the year was up, Celestia became our mother of sorts. We have known them all ever since we were small children, 5 for me, 6 for Harry, at the time." Griphyx explains. Nick had heard of this 'Voldemort' from across the sea's, but couldn't believe that HE was REAL.

"Did you guys kill him?" Nick asks, thinking that he PROBABLY shouldn't bring the parent thing up again.

"Not...exactly." Harry states. Nick raises a questioning brow. "We fought against him, but he managed to become a spirit and escape." Harry explains.

"Yeah, after we kicked his ASS!" Nightmare roars in laughter.

"True, we did kick some major plot!" Luna said next, while Celestia giggled and nodded her head.

"No one harms these two, or the others." Celestia says with a motherly smile. Harry and Griphyx hug Celestia tightly as she hugs them both back just as tightly.

"I see, makes sense I guess." Nick says with a shrug. He walks over to the door and walks out. Griphyx looks around the room, before staring at Ruby. This causes her to blush slightly.

"What's wrong Griphyx?" Ruby asks, blushing like crazy.

"I just realized that we haven't seen what makes you a Half-Blood except those strange flame fangs." He explains. Ruby blushes more as she pushes the tips of her pointer fingers together.

"Well...I um...can't exactly show you..." She states. Griphyx tilts his head to the side, a brow raised.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Well um...it's just not something I can show you, alright?" She asks pleadingly.

"Show us." Nick says much like an order. Ruby jumps into Griphyx's arms as blue cat ears form atop her head -her human ears gone-, two blue flaming cat tail with he black swirls going around them, her fangs are much the same and she looks, older. "Hot damn! You look hot!" Nick says, sporting a grin. Ruby blushes even more as her eyes are no longer ruby red, but are now bright gold, much like a cat's are.

"Not fair!! This is why I NEVER show anyone!!!" Ruby screams out, tears lining the edges of her eyes. "Everyone just...makes fun of me..." She whimpers out. Griphyx hugs her tightly, even though he is shorter than her.

"I think it suites you." Griphyx states making Ruby blush more.

"You...you think so?" She asks, looking down at him. She is greeted by a slightly blushing Griphyx, smiling up at her.

"Hay yeah!" Griphyx exclaims. This causes Ruby to blush more, but smile happily.

"Thanks! I Um...thank you." Ruby says softly with a smile as she hugs Griphyx back gently, the two close their eyes as they both hold each other. Griphyx see's a flame and then he speaks.

"May I see...your Half-Blood heritage?" He asks softly. Ruby blushes, keeping her eyes closed she nods her head.

"Yes, but only if I can see yours." She states softly. She feels Griphyx nod and she lets him in. Griphyx looks deeper into the flame as he peers into Ruby's Half-Blood line. He see's a massive two tailed blue flaming cat that then turns into a human woman -except having the same features as Ruby does- and watches as the woman lives to THIS very day, must be an immortal.

"So interesting." Griphyx says before looking up at her. Ruby smiles down at him.

"Thanks. Now may I see yours?" She asks softly. Griphyx nods his head and closes his eyes. Ruby closes her eyes and kneels down onto her knees, and places her forehead against his chest. She gasps audibly when she see's his flame, no, FLAMES and gapes as she watches them all turn into Dragon's, Hydra's, Griffin's, even a Leviathan. But then they all get sucked into the giant flame, and two eyes peer out at her.

As she stares, a mouth form before the figure of a man stands before her. The man has a sword imbedded in his hand before he turns, and looks directly at Ruby. The man, looks like an older version, of Griphyx. She goes to pull away, but then notices that dragons land behind him, a knight with a lion's helm and wielding a spear that has lightning tracing it. A large black dragon lands on the other side of the man.

As Rub stares, she then see's multiple kingdom's rise, only to fall by HIS hands. All the enemies he faces, join with him, making him stronger. Ruby watches as the smirks and summons a skeletal dragon like being. It has the form of a man, but has a draconic skull, tail, claws and feet. But it has 8 coffins making wings, four on each side. She watches as this thing serves the man. As she pulls away, she watches the man WAVE directly at her, winking.

Ruby pulls away and stands up. Griphyx tilts his head at her.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I just saw your Blood Line....it was....I....I think he made that wand...I watched him make that creature you described in it's infancy." Ruby says, making everyone give a surprised look. "I also saw that he looked much like you, but older, but also, far more powerful." She explains.

"I see, that would explain a bit...." He mumbles.

"What?" She asks.

"Oh, nothing. Just explains why I have a second me in here." He says as he taps his head.

"I see." She giggles. Griphyx blushes and rubs his arm sheepishly.

"Y...Yeah." He says softly, looking down at his feet. Ruby lifts his chin with a finger and when he looks up at her, he blushes more to see her smiling down at him.

"I think it's nice. Now we should all head to bed. Okay?" She asks him. He nods his head and smiles back. She reverts back to normal and keeps smiling at him.

"Indeed, we must get rest for tomorrow will be a big day." Nightmare says with a wink. They all get into their beds, but for some reason, Ruby opts to stay close to Griphyx, this makes Luna sleep with her, while Nightmare sleeps with Griphyx, as usual. All of them unaware that something dark and twisted has awoken, and is on the hunt for two specific children.

Author's Note:

And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!!