• Published 6th Feb 2014
  • 2,609 Views, 106 Comments

The two Potters and the Three Princesses - Vladimir



A story that retains to the Harry Potter Universe, as well as MLP, an my own Imagination. MLP is owned by Hasbro, Harry Potter is owned by J.K. Rowling, OC's are my own. Inspired by "The Wizard and the Lonely Princess" - Harry Leferts

  • ...
43
 106
 2,609

Chapter 26

Griphyx sits in class as he right down the magical equations for as he now dubbed them, 'human spells' as he would either need to speak their names and flick, or flick and mumble nothing to make it look like he would say it. That New Yorker kid finally gave a name. His name is, Drew. Drew has been a hay of a pain compared to Malfoy.

Malfoy has been trying to harm Griphyx once more, but this time, he would have Drew go after his friends. Those attempts would end up with Harry pointing his magical pistols in his face and glare. He would generally scare them, but he did have to use them on this strange black dog that would follow him and Griphyx around.

It had been a month and ever since the ring came into their lives, they have all been feeling stronger. Whenever they train on the moon, they would gain a super boost when they awaken. Griphyx however, has been speaking with the beings in the ring's stones. He has met a black dragon that helps him with his strength, while a man helps with certain spells, such as controlling his inner flames. His other self and wand spirit have been appearing on the moon for the others to meet, they have been helping him with magic along with Nightmare and Luna.

Griphyx sighs in slight boredom as he rubs the bridge of his noes before the teacher closes her book and he gets up and leaves. As he walks through the door, Nightmare floats next to him, at least she manages to keep him company whenever the others are in different classes.

Griphyx yawns as he walks over to the entrance to the Forbidden Forest and stares into it.

"What are you doing, Griphyx?" Nightmare asks as she nuzzles him gently.

"I thought I saw something over here." He explains.

"Like what?" She asks.

"A giant spider..." Griphyx whimpers out.

"That's not funny Griphyx..." Nightmare says.

"No seriously!" He yells. He grabs her head ad points it at a webbed cave. "Giant bucking spider!!" He squeaks in fear. Nightmare's ears press back against her head. They watch as two large legs stab out of the cave. They quickly back the hell away as they see six more legs stab out as well.

"Aaah~ Such a lovely day~" A woman's voice says from the cave. They freeze. There is someone IN there!?

"Miss!!" Griphyx yells out.

"Yes?" She yells back.

"Get out of there!!"Griphyx yells.

"Why?" She asks as the eight legs jolt back into the cave.

"Because there's a giant bucking spider coming after you!!" He yells. When everything is quiet, he whimpers but then summons a ball of fire and making a shield around his form. "I'm coming in to save you!" He yells as he runs into the cave.

"Why are you coming in here? What about that giant, icky, disgusting spider?" She asks, her voice echoes from all over the cave.

"Then I'll fight it to save you!!" He yells. He hears giggling.

"Oh? But who's going to save you?" She teases.

"Me? Need saving? I am capable of powerful magic." He explains.

"Human wizard magic." She counters.

"Nope!" He exclaims with a smile.

"What? But that's the ONLY magic in this world!" She yells, fear edges into her tone slightly.

"I am being trained by my adopted mother, Celestia, the goddess of the sun and the two goddesses of the night." He explains.

"But how? No human can meet these new gods!!" She yells.

"I'm not....exactly human. My name is Griphyx Potter, and I'm an unknown Half-Blood." He explains.

"Show me!" She counters.

"Are....Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes!" She exclaims.

"Fine...." He sighs out sadly. Griphyx groans in pain as he drops to his hands and knees, his ring infuses itself into his right hand, as his wand fuses into his left. He cries out in pain as large wings forms with those coffin-like-shapes. A skeletal mask-like-helm forms around his face, head and neck and down his body. A skeleton tail whips out and about as his body is covered in black, white and blue skeleton armor as his legs and arms become covered in skeletal limbs and claws harder than obsidian. Tears go down his mask that make blood red streaks as his eyes become empty sockets, before those flame eyes form.

The jaw part of the strange helm opens, as he releases a deafening wail of pain. A sword appears in his right hand, while in his left is a shield that is part of his gauntlet-like-claws. Nightmare stares at this new development, and sends a mentail picture to the others.

"M-Monster!!" The woman screams in pure fear. "Death!! NO!!!" She sobs out in fear.

"I won't hurt you...I promise." Griphyx says with a deeper voice, his height is twice the size of Luna, so a bit taller than Celestia.

"But I AM the giant spider! I'm a Half-Blood!!" She sobs in fear.

"Then I will not hurt you." He states once more. "Please, come to my light. He asks. He watches as a young woman with silver hair walks out, except she has no cloths covering her upper half, while her lower-half looks like a strange scorpion like spider -without the fangs, eyes, head, just the claws-. Her hair covers her chest's.

"This is me...." she says sadly. Griphyx walks over to her, but every step he takes, the ground cracks and the cave creaks. The woman flinches and uses her claws as shields, but when she feels a large hand placed atop of her head, she opens her eyes, and looks up at Griphyx.

"I promised not to hurt you." He says, his jaw makes a strange smile, making her smile back, before he winces and reverts back to normal, coughing.

"What's wrong!?" She asks.

"The webbing is poisonous to him." Nightmare states.

"What the hell are you?" She asks.

"Ah, so you CAN see me. I am Nightmare Moon, Goddess of the Night, friend and partial guardian to Griphyx. He is my pride and joy, he means a lot to us." She explains as she lifts him into the air.

"But...you're nothing like the gods or goddesses!" She exclaims. Nightmare smirks evilly.

"That's because I'm not from this world, girly. Besides, I am the TRUE master of DARKNESS. If I had wished to, I could have came here myself and took over in a manner of days." She explains.

"Was that YOU who made that sun heat up and made those earthquakes!?" She exclaims.

"No, that was our sister, Celestia, Goddess of the Sun. Griphyx's and Harry's adoptive mother." Nightmare says with a grin. "This world's gods and goddesses are powerful, but not as strong as us, until you get to those 'Titans'." She explains.

"You...you met the Titans!?" The woman exclaims in surprise.

"Indeed, in fact, Griphyx here is known as the 'Champion of the Heaven's' or something similar to that." Nightmare explains. "We even met his father, luckily he passed out in exhaustion just in time to arrive. He is...powerful. But, he respects us and even asked Celestia to adopt his son and his half-brother when the time was right, which she did. Now they are prince's to our realm, and in a way, Griphyx is a Half-Blood Prince, as those beings say." Nightmare explains as she heals Griphyx and smiles softly when the poison leaves the area and his form.

"Whoa...that's amazing! But wait! Who is his father!?" She asks. Nightmare smirks at the girl.

"A VERY dangerous and powerful man, a being that definitely shouldn't be crossed with." She says mysteriously. The lady smiles when Griphyx groans and sits up slowly.

"Thank goodness your okay!!" She exclaim holding him close to her upper half, making him blush.

"Um...your welcome...miss um?" He starts. She giggles and pats his head gently.

"My name is the Fair Lady. But you can call me Elena." She states. Griphyx smiles up at her.

"Okay, Elena." He says with a smile. "It's great to meet you! But um...why do you live in this cave?" He asks. Elena sighs.

"When you are like me, you are generally hated. I am like a Gorgon, except my Half-Blood Line doesn't turn people into stone, we um...." She goes quiet.

"You what?" He asks gently. When a tear hits his cheek, he is quick to move her silver silky hair away from her face, revealing teary eyes.

"They kill us...." She whimpers out a slight sob. He gives her a sad look, and wraps his arms around her hips, making her freeze up slightly, as he nuzzles the nape of her neck.

"I won't kill you, I'll make sure your safe." He tells her softly. She hugs him like a teddy bear and sobs into his shoulder. Her strokes a hand over the back of her hair, cooing to her. "It's fine, nothing will hurt you, your okay." Are a few things. Nightmare approaches Elena and nuzzles her side gently.

"If Griphyx trusts you, then so shall I." She states with a smirk.

"Thank you...thank you both." Elena sniffs out.

"GRIPHYX!!" Harry's voice is heard as is a group of foot steps coming from behind the three. "GRIPHYX!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Harry yells out. Griphyx looks and see's his brother, adoptive mother Luna and his friends.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" Hermione screams in anger. She whips out her wand and fires a magic bolt, making Elena whimper, but before it can reach her, Griphyx shields her with his form and wings.

"ARGH!!" He screams in pain as the bolt burns through his shirt and burns his back and the backs of his wings as well.

"Griphyx!!" Elena screams as she uses her webs to make a cot of sorts for her to put him in. "Please be okay!!" She sniffs out.

"...." Griphyx responds with nothing, as his breathing is ragged and weak.

"Please....please be okay...." Elena cries out. Nightmare growls and steps between the group, and Griphyx and Elena. Her horns lights up brightly, making Hermione recoil.

"I didn't mean to!" She cries out.

"It's okay. The Fair Lady is okay. She is a friend." Nightmare explains. Griphyx cries out in pain more and everyone winces. Elena takes some of her red webbing and wraps it around his form after taking off the rest of his cloths, his wings had already vanished.

"You'll be okay, Griphyx. Let me take care of you." She asks him. He nods his head weakly, his eyes are glazed. He knew that Hermione's magic was FAR too unstable and could kill, even him. His vision flickers before looking at Elena once more, to see Ruby, Nightmare and Luna sitting all around him. There are a few spaces between them, and he can tell that there will be more he will meet in the future.

Griphyx smiles up at them before he winces and cries out in pain. His body feels like it is being dipped in lava. He scream in pain until Elena moves down to him and her face is right up in front of his. He blushes when she pushes her lips to his and he feels his eyes close and then his pain starts to vanish.

He opens his eyes to see Elena smiling down at him. He notices how blue colored lips, her bright green slit eyes that sparkle. Her skin is white and smooth and her....chest is large, luckily some strands of her bright silver silky smooth hair covers the center of her chest's. He blushes slightly.

"Something wrong?" She asks sweetly.

"Um...you have um....n-no shirt or bra on...." He says softly, his face burning brightly. Elena giggles.

"It's fine, I really don't mind." She explains and holds him close to her form, the pincers making a bed of sorts. "Now rest, I'll take you to the Hagrid!" She chirps out. And as she goes passed the others, he stops when Malfoy and his gang show up.

"Ugh! Look at this BUG!" Malfoy exclaims as he pulls out his wand. "It needs to CRUSHED." He says, sneering at Griphyx. Elena brings two scorpion tails with green stingers. Drew appears and hisses. Elena staggers back.

"Gorgon Half-Blood..." She states.

"Hell yeah I am! Now hand over the boy, or else I'll beat the hell out of you..." He states, before eying her up and down. "After I have some fun, yah heres me's, bitch?" He states. Elena moves back more, but her tails remain up, the green tips of her stingers drips green poison that lands on the ground, before melting that patch.

"Only if you want to be killed." She threatens. Drew chuckles and holds out his axe, pointing it at her.

"I'll cut them off first." He growls out. Elena glares, before something happens. A gem on Griphyx's ring lights up and then before his is a flash of light. When the light dies down, however, she see's a Gargoyle wielding a halberd, the tail of this beast looks like a double bladed axe.

"What is this thing!?" A boy cries out. The gargoyle roars and it swings down, knocking Drew to the side.

"Damn it!" Drew curses as he leaves the cave. The gargoyle roars once more as two large hole riddled wings spread and it turns around and looks at Elena. It sniffs her before it places a hand onto Griphyx's head and it then turns into energy and spirals back into the ring, but the energy flows through his body, making his form warmer than it was before.

Griphyx coughs slightly as he takes in large breaths of air and coughs more and he moves against Elena's flat belly and sits up against her.

"Are you okay?" She asks softly. Griphyx looks up at her, but she gasps as his eyes seem brighter and filled with new life and he smiles up at her before he hugs her tightly around her neck.

"I am fine, thank you for protecting me for long enough to summon Garle." He states.

"Garle?" She asks.

"I named him that, he was apparently a guardian of bell, or something." Griphyx explains. Elena nods her head, enraptured by the boy's warmth. It warms her heart and soul up and she hugs him tightly back around his waist. Nightmare, Ruby and Luna sit on Elena's lower half and smile.

"It suites him." She giggles out. Griphyx nods his head before letting go and hopping down onto the ground and summons his wings. They are still burnt, but everyone gapes when the wounds heal quicker than usual and they grow larger and he folds them against his back, his tail is now covered in a strange skin like material, but when touched, it feels like stone.

"It does. He um, Elena, why don't you join our group and...join the school?" Griphyx asks. Elena smiles at this and reverts to her human-ish form. She wears NOTHING. Griphyx blushes and covers his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Your. Freaking. HOT!!" Nick exclaims as he gets onto his knees and stares up at Elena's form. "Please stay like this- OW!!" He yells in pain as Ruby and Hermione both kick him in the head.

"PERVERT!!" They both yell out. Elena giggles and looks down at Griphyx.

"Is there a problem, Griphyx?" She asks.

"I just...don't want to seem rude and stare..." He says, blushing like mad. Elena smiles softly.

"It's fine, besides, I did already kiss you, what's the harm in staring at me?" She giggles out.

"It would be rude of us to stare or even look upon you like this. It's how we were brought-up." Harry explains, covering his eyes as well.

"Well aren't you two sweet, but really, it's fine, you both may look if you so desire, besides, I do KNOW what goes through the minds of boys, so I guess I am helping you both out~" She teases. Nightmare and Luna howl in laughter as Harry and Griphyx's jaw's drop, while still covering their eyes, and they blush so much, they could make tomato's run for their money.

"Um...." Harry says innocently, while Griphyx bites his lower lip, as he has already been through these situations before, and digs his nails into his eyes.

"I can't...it would be terribly disrespectful! I'm sorry, Elena, but I can't do that to you, or any woman." Griphyx says, pain in his voice as some blood trickles down his cheeks and hands. Elena smiles both happily and sadly at the boy. She grabs his hand and moves them away from his eyes.

"Griphyx Potter, Harry Potter. You two are good young men, and I can guarantee that any woman or mare" -she winks at Luna and Nightmare slightly, making them blush- "or even herd, will be damn lucky to have either of you two. Do you both understand? She says. The brothers nod, however, Griphyx's eyes heal and he smiles up at Elena gently, but then receives another kiss from her, healing the rest of his body as well.

"I...um...." Griphyx stutters.

"It's okay, your cute." Elena teases before they all head towards Hagrid's. This school year just got a bit more interesting.

Author's Note:

And as always! I will see you! In the next chapter! Bye bye!!