• Published 12th Feb 2014
  • 1,329 Views, 1 Comments

Story Of The Blanks:New Nightmare - PrincessAnastasia



Applebloom may have escaped sunnytown, but now a new chaos brews.

  • ...
 1
 1,329

Chapter 7-The True Meaning of Loyalty

Summary:Sun Dance, Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo help Threeleaf find the true meaning of Loyalty, breaking her curse. Meanwhile, Luna discovered somthing deep in the Sunny Town caves.. Somthing that could change it all. The story is getting fierce, and why is Sunset Shimmer so worried about Twilight?

Sundance was in her new Dance Studio she opened in Ponyville, getting ready for her first visitors. She and the other Friendship Gardens ponies fit in well in Ponyville,Sweetberry getting a job at SugarCube Corner with Pinkie, and Lightheart Opening a Gameshop. Morning Glory now helps Cheerilee teach school, and Anastasia is Living in Ponyville, helping out Sunset Shimmer. Her curse had been broken the day she shielded Mitta. Anastasia was Living life as normal again at last. Soon, Sundance got a Knock on her Dance studio, finding Threeleaf Outside.

"WHat are YOU doing here?" Sundance yelled, Just as Rainbow Dash had flown in with Scootaloo next to her. "Calm down Sun Dance.this Happened to Rarity and Ivy Yesterday." She said, calmley."She's just here to discover the truth behind her element." Threeleaf sighed in relief, "There right..i want to know what loyalty trully is!" She said, in tears.
Luckily, At that moment RAinbow Dasj flew over the dance studio.


"Hey WHat's happening everypony?" she asked, and then saw Threeleaf. "Woah!" ~dash then crashed into the nearest glass display case. Sundance helped her up, and explained the situation. "THe meaning of loyalty huh? Well it's really just being there for your friends and never turning your backs on them., however it also means telling them when something there about to do is wrong." Rainbow Explained, helping Sundance clean up the mess she had made. "Threeleaf, was there ever a time you did that?" Rainbow asked.

"Actually, Greyhoof had everyone even me convinced about Ruby. I didn't once think it wrong.but now i see i should've spoken up... staying silent is what got the town cursed." Rainbow Dash had finally finished cleaning up the mess she'd made. "So you really don't hate everypony.." She said, Slightly shocked. She placed the last vase back in the case, and then asked Rarity to come help with repairing the Broken case.

Threeleaf spoke up, "Hey I'm a unicorn- Let me try!" She saiid, and levitated the glass shards repairing the case good as new.
"Now we don't have to bug rarity from working on her clients dresses." RAinbow Dash said, In amazement and awe. "THanks threeleaf!" Sundance said. "Remember-Loyalty means telling a friend when they are out of hand. Don't be afraid to tell somone, and if they snap at you they weren't a true friend." RAinbow dash said, as Threeleaf sighed. "Your right..." ~a glow surrounded threeleaf, and her curse was broken as if some kind of lock opened inside her heart. Soon, She decided she'd help around the Dance studio, as Sundance has a lot to get ready. She couldn't return to town because greyhoof would have her killed.

Princess LUna was slently crying from sunnytown at being stuck."Celestia, Please come for me soon.Please.Big sister.." The moon was not in the sky that night.

Author's Note:

I worked hard to get back to this chapter. I borderline pushed the bar here as i was so close to ditching this story. Thank you, Inspiration for pushing me to finish this chapter and continue this fic. Also a thanks to my friends on skype who pushed me to continue.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment