• Published 12th Feb 2014
  • 1,330 Views, 1 Comments

Story Of The Blanks:New Nightmare - PrincessAnastasia



Applebloom may have escaped sunnytown, but now a new chaos brews.

  • ...
 1
 1,330

Chapter 1:The Sun WIthout the Moon

"The Sun Without the Moon"

Down in Canterlot Celestia had recived her sisters final letter. She ran out of canterlot castle into the raging storm and cryed her eyes out. "LUNAAA!" she yelled at the wind, before returning to her sensless sobbing. All of the royal guards looked on helplessley. When Twilight and the others got to canterlot, they saw the princess out in the storm sobbing.A Light Blue Alicorn ran to celestias side, "celestia! dearest princess what ails you? Can the great and powerful trixie assist?" The Alicorn asked.

"Trixie?!" Twilight shouted, shocked. "What are you doing in canterlot?!" Trixie just looked at twilight, "worrying for the princess.." she said, and began trying to console Celestia, eventually getting Celestia to let her read Lunas letter.Trixie having become Luna's Student shortly after Twilight became a princess.

"The Everfree Forest?!" Trixie shrieked, "Has no mare or stallion or colt or filly heard the legend?" Twilight was looking confused, "What legend Trixie?" "Of Sunnytown.."Trixie replied, "My Mentor went in and didn't come out..because of the Blanks!" Twilight and the others looked scared. Suddenly though, somthing hit twilight. "Trixie..how do you know a story we do not? Not even Luna Knew!"

Trixie looked worried, "i have to run Twilight! good luck!" She flew off to ponyville. Twilight had that feeling somthing was not right about trixie... and she was going to find out what. She would go herself to that town, and get some Answers. "Spike tell Celestia im goin Trixie hunting..." she said, and Flew off toward ponyville.

Applebloom ran in trying to yell, "NO TWILIGHT! DON"T DO IT!" But the alicorn was long out of sight.