• Published 3rd Feb 2014
  • 523 Views, 4 Comments

Three brothers in Equestria. - Writer Fire



This story begins in Kokomo Indiana where three brothers where enjoying a new episode of My little pony. That is until Pinkie Pie comes out of the TV and brings them back to Equestria.

  • ...
27
 4
 523

That Pink Mare.

Author's Note:

Note this first chapter will be bad I'm setting up something.

"Come on guys the show is starting in five minutes."

"Hold on I'm almost beat my high score."

"Did you get the snacks?"

It was a Saturday which meant a new episode of My little pony. The brothers where all getting ready to watch it. The three brothers were Slater, Max, and Gerald. Gerald was still trying to beat his high score while Max was busy drawing. Slater was still waiting on the two so they can watch it.

"Hey come on guys! It's starting in two minutes." Slater said yelling up the stairs.

"Ok." Max said as he came out of his room and headed downstairs.

"YEEEEEESSS!!" Gerald yelled as he beat his new high score. "Ok I'm coming down guys." Gerald said as he ran downstairs and into the living room where everyone else was waiting.

"Ok guys here we go." Slater said as he turned it to the Hub channel. The three sat back and started watching the episode.


About mid way threw the episode where Pinkie Pie was hopping around it seemed she was coming over to them. Then without a warning the pink mare came out of the TV. "Heya." Pinkie Pie said to the three brothers.

The brothers just sat there. Slater was the one to break the silence. "Hi. So is this the real Pinkie?" He asked the pink mare. Pinkie just smiled and started talking.

"Well of course silly. I'm just here to take you back to my world. Twilight said it was ok sooooooooo want to come back to Equestria." Pinkie Pie said to them in her hyper manner. The three frontrunners to be told twice. The said yes to Pinkie and asked if the can back first. She said ok,but hurry she wants to throw a party for them later.

The boys went to there rooms and started packing. Max packed his personal things and his drawing kit. Gerald packed his football and other personal things, and Slater packed his headphones and microphone, his baseball bat, and cap. Soon they were all back in the living room with Pinkie Pie. "We're ready." Max said as Pinkie smiled.

"YAAAAAAAA ok know all you have to do it go threw the TV." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

"Uhh ok. Hey Max you go first." Gerald said.to Max.

"Ugh fine." Max said as he took a few steps back. He ran head on at the TV and at the last second jumped. He hit the TV and went right threw it. The other two looked in amazement. Next was Gerald. With a woo hoo he went threw the TV. Finally Slater ran towards the TV and went threw it and into the world of Equestria.


"Ow my head."

"My hip hurts from the landing."

"Hey guys look."

The three brothers where on the outskirts of Ponyvill near Fluttershy's cottage. Fluttershy was feeding her animals while the brothers hid behind some brush. Soon Fluttershy went back inside her cottage. The brothers got out from there hiding spot.

"Hey guys." Slater said to them.

"What?" Max asked him.

"We are in.....Equestria." Slater said with a smile. They all looked at him and took the hint. The brothers started screaming in excitement. This however made Fluttershy come back out of her cottage.

Fluttershy started to walk over to the noise. "I wonder what's making that noise." She said quietly. When she got to the spot were the noise was coming from she saw three tall creatures jumping around and what seemed to be hugging each other. She started to back up when she stepped on a stick and it snapped.


The three brothers stopped there cheering and looked. There stood Fluttershy scared out of her mind. After a bit of explaining of how they got here and calming her down the sat there in the grass.

"So uh what are you guys going to do now your here?" Fluttershy asked them. They just looked at each other.

"Well we really don't know." Max said to her. They sat for a couple of minutes in silence. That's when Fluttershy spoke up.

"Well uh if you want you can go talk to the princesses at Canterlot. You can take the train in Ponyville." Fluttershy said.

"Ok come on guys let's go meet the princesses." Slater said as they got up. "Oh and have a good day Fluttershy." Slater said as the three went down the dirt road into Ponyville. Leaving Fluttershy confused on how they knew her name.

Ponyville was what the three expected. Ponies were busy things they needed to do. The three brothers walked through Ponyville in a line. Ponies stopped to look at the three. Some ran while others were to scared to move. The brothers looked with there eyes and started walking a little fast to the train station.

When they got to the train station it was full of ponies getting on and off the train.

"Hey we can't just walk in there. They will panic." Max said.

"Ya you have a point. Here let's get on the back of train." Slater said as the train started moving. They ran and jumped onto the back of the train and held onto the rail. The train left the station and soon the station was out of site.

The brothers sat or lend on the rail while the train went to Canterlot. They didn't talk much other than what they we're going to say to the princesses.

"Hey you guys you know what I just thought of?" Gerald said to the two.

"What?" They said at the same time.

"That this is going really fast. I mean we have seen and talked to Pinkie and Fluttershy, and know we are on are way to Canterlot to talk to the princesses. I don't know about you, but the fanfics I've read it takes them a long time until they get to where we are." Gerald said as the others thought about it.

"Ya you have a point. I don't know man. It may just be us." Max said as he lend on the rail.

"Lets just go with the flow, what we lose?" Slater said as he sat back on the cart. The three remained silent as they headed closer to Canterlot.

Comments ( 3 )

3888010

I couldn't put it better.

hahahahahaha no

Login or register to comment