• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 412 Views, 9 Comments

wtf love - eidebrony



Rainbow Dash meets a new stallion

  • ...
22
 9
 412

awkward meet and greet

Author's Note:

This is one of the first ever fanfics i have ever made and i made it within the time i had during school when i wasn't working please enjoy i know i am not that good but some day with help from readers and other writers i can find my way to become better. Also about half way through chapter started going off anything i could think so sorry if it goes off into what the fuck am i reading.

It was a bright and sunny day in throughout all of equestria. the sun was so bright that every pony had to stay inside because the heat was so unbearable and for the few that did leave the safety of there homes they would have to deal with sweating were ever they went,on the other hand the Pegasus we comfortable because above the cloud line it was cool.
"Wow, the weather pony's really out done themselves today Celestia's sun is almost to unbearable and right when i need to run and get ink so i can write to her about how nice her sun is today," the lavender colored unicorn sighed.
"Don't you think the princess is dose not want to hear about your thoughts on her sun well she is running all of equestria?" a small high pitched voice asked from across the room.
"Oh spike, she always makes time for me because i know were she lives," she smiles jokingly.
"I don't know twilight," she turned away.
"Im getting it myself you need to take a nap before you try to correct the physics of life," she grabbed a big hat and headed for the door. As twilight opened the door she ran right into a bright cyan colored mare "Damn it Rainbow do you have to run into me every time we meet?" she asked with a smirk.
"Ha ha very funny i only do this every like once a week plus you know that there is a special occasion for it this time," she exclaimed brushing her rainbow mane out of her face.
"Yes i do remember i just finished myself," she used her magic to get something from another room in the library and handed Rainbow Dash the book "Here you are the newest addition to the daring do books have fun," and she waved her off as if to tell away a beggar who has overstayed his welcome.

On her way home Rainbow Dash couldn't wait to read her book so she flew as slow as she possibly could and read the first chapter to herself when something caught her attention not something more like some pony. He was an ash grey Pegasus that had seemed to gotten himself stuck in the cloud.

"damn it this fucking wing still need to rest can wait tell i get my new house," then after he got done talking to himself he noticed Rainbow Dash looking at him, he jumped at the sight of her but after a while found that it was pointless because he had gotten himself stuck but he could think of any possible way he could have. Rainbow started his way when she got a good look of him and stopped mid flight.
"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me out?" he asked in a smooth calming voice it made Rainbow smile then
she asked."how did you happen to get stuck in there?" he blushed.
"well you see i just got over a very bad wing injury and im still having problems with my flying," she rolled her eyes.
"well i know how that is," she helped him out but couldn't stop looking him over she knew what she saw and she couldn't believe it, the stallion started.
"Hey im shadow," putting out his hoof.
"Im Rainbow Dash," she didn't oblige his hoof he put it down scratching the back of his head once he looked her over he stopped not on anything but her cutie mark and he could tell she was doing the same.
"Well this is interesting," for shadows cutie mark was the same as Rainbows lighting bolt but it was yellow. red, and black.
"Wow this is actually pretty cool," he seemed a little to calm about it Rainbow took off mostly in confusion but soon he stop her "hey wait up," how had he caught up no pony ever caught her.
"get away from me you creep," she shoved him aside and tried to outrun him again but it was pointless no matter how hard she tried he cut her off.
"lets just talk about this i don't know whats with it but we should set out a place to talk and find out about it," she finally gave up.
"Okay well were do you want to meet?" she thought.
"Any good place around? I am new and i think a cute mare should show me around," she hit him.
"We can meet at sugar cube corner and find it yourself be there at 0900 hours no later or i am leaving," she wasn't going to be nice to him even though she wanted to.
"Okay see you there," he winked and blasted off before she could yell at him.

When Rainbow got home she shut the door and ran into her room "Got to find something to wear," she paused and thought why would i want to look good for him i don't do that for any pony she then through her dress into he closet and laying on her bed she had a good 6 hours before she had to be at sugar cube and she didn't want to wast any of that time. 5 hours later she woke up not even remembering she fell asleep and wiped her eyes "Almost time i hope he couldn't find it and lost his way," she then thought to herself "Pinkie probably found him greeted him and told him were everything is... good she is a cute enough mare for him so he can leave me alone," she got up and started to the door "Pinkie would never go for that i know her," and left. About 30 minutes later she was flying and saw a familiar grey stallion sleeping on a cloud above sugar cube, he looked so peaceful it almost seemed wrong to mess it up right at she grabbed a grey cloud and brought it over him then with all her mite she kicked it making a a bolt come out with a loud bang he jumped in fear
"what in the hell?" he looked up and saw Rainbow "damn it," he just layed back down "5 more minutes," she smiled and made it rain on him "damn im up im up," with a smirk the flew into sugar cube corner.

Comments ( 8 )

Run on sentence description is very hard to read

i dont see what the problem is really, its got a good plot so farr, sentences are a little lengthy but i like it so far

4011437 i know i have run on sentences it is one of my many problems when writeing but i thought it would be nice just to make a little story.

its a good story tho, do u like horror?

read mine

4033797 k i will when i get some free time may be a bit been working alot :/ damnit life

4033797 and it wont let me read it cant find it

Login or register to comment