• Published 16th Mar 2012
  • 594 Views, 1 Comments

Cat in the barnyard - belmontzar



Ahighly unusual Story idea that came to mind today. Featuring Equestria from the view point of a cat

  • ...
 1
 594

Death sucks

Why did I make that stupid joke?

"PRINCESS ARE YOU ALRIGHT? AH! YOU! HALT... oh no.. MAN DOWN WE GOT A MAN DO-"
the sudden loss of voices and sound was as startling as always... but as it was my sixth time down this road I already knew what was on the way. Looking down at my bluish black mane and hooves I noticed them melting into my original Elf form.. as I stood up to face the light once again.
yeah that was a really stupid joke.
I frown slightly as I thought back to it. IT was like I had been BEGGING Murphy's law to Knock me out.. AGAIN I remembered.. I had joked about the coming Nightmare Night and the idea of Luna pretending to be Nightmare moon for that night. I mean it had been at least 4 years since her return I thought it was appropriate.
Unfortunately some stupid Tabloid person only heard half of my joke, Took me seriously.. and now I was dead. A bucking assassin had attacked... and I had gotten hit.

A fitting end I suppose.
Though not as stupid as the Fire ball in the Castle Cellar. Or as flashy. Though you cant really get much Flashier than Accidentally Taking out a castle, and the entire forest that surrounded the castle.

"Hello Again Mimel."
The voice got my attention as I looked up at my deity of death. A kitsune by the name Of Kai Renard. Yeah, the Mobius God of death. Not jesus. not Buddah, but a little brat who I had at one point Shot with a love arrow spell.
yeah I love you too Murphy.
"You know I can hear you right?"
Balls. Fu*** Telepath. Wait.. WHY did my mind BEEP?
"New ordinance on Censorship thoughts. "
oh Fuudge?
"that's better.."
Hmm... I looked up at the Black furred fox, who looked like a Color Swap of his Father Alexander who id also seen wandering about Equestria...
"How is dad anyway?"
Oh you know him trying To Rut any female thing that walks, er.. trots... or whatever it is horses do.
"yeah.. that's him alright... NO idea why Zach is even writing that story. Makes no sense."
Actually it makes about as much sense as your Fourth wall breakage right now.
"I am above reality besides I visit plenty of dimensions. the fourth wall doesn't apply to me."
So why are you talking to me anyway? Normally I don't see you at all I see some.. Winged dude or a guy with a Red Horn theme outfit.
"Cause your part of the next story. Oh and your going back to equestria. As to what your gonna be next. Well.. picture your last life, only smaller, fluffier, and with a love for fish."
Im gonna be a cat? That sounds cool.
"Oh and your gonna remember all of this for once. Cats are spiritually strong so you wont loose anything. Also remember Equestrian Cats only have 6 lives compared to human Earth's one and Felicitia's 9."
Ah that's cool Always knew cats where smart.
"fourth smartest on Earth in any case. third in Equestria."
Third?
"Alicorn are a separate classification, and the ponies are a lumped group."
that makes little sense...
"Alicorn are the PRIME alpha race of this Equestria. Due to their enhanced evolved Genes past their... previous set up.. they have become a separate race. Ponies, unicorns and pegasus are still VERY close related. blood types are equal among them as well. A- blood from a unicorn works for A- pegasus or A-earth ponies."
Alright that makes more sense.
"Yeah.. anyway. Enjoy your new life. Yes I'm making it Magically again so no awkward birth moments."

I gazed down as my body changed again.. my flesh changing to a Grey furred form I watched as I shrunk down and as my hand changed. I felt fur sprout on my body.. as my ears grew more refined my nose extended, fangs grew, and so did my tail.
all in all it feels alot like my horse form
"Well they aren't really that different. If ya see Dad say Hi for me. Oh and go check out your GRAVE."
I shook my head but had already decided to do that anyway just for randomly. I felt the white light flow over me again...
----------------------------------------------
[loading screen joke LOL]
----------------------------------------------
[If your a video game character. Remember that your LEGS are controlled by an invisible force called LEFT ANALOG.]
-----------------------------------------------
[TRY TO REMEMBER to not rush into any area stupidly. CHECK your ammo moron.]
-----------------------------------------------
the grass smells really good
I open my eyes and stretch out my new body as I stood up under neath an apple tree.
"AWW LOOK! APPLE BLOOM! ITS A CAT!"
The loud hyper voice belonged to... a white unicorn child. She towered over my current size but I recognized her from the meetings with the elements of harmony. Sweetie Bell sister of Rarity the element of Generosity.
"OH OH! I have an idea!" The little earth pony Applebloom says with a wide smile. "CUTIE MARK CRUSADER PET DRESSERS!"
uh oh.
"I KNOW! we can use some of opalescence's outfits!"
yep definite uh oh.. sorry kids.. not interested in that yet. maybe later. I thought as I stood up and rushed off as the Crusaders did their Crusader idea huddle.
----------------------------------------------
I stopped running and hid in an area near by a cottage like place. It had plenty of other animals so it was easy to find a hiding place. Once watched the foals run off I climbed down and checked myself out.
ok lets see here.. Fur is... grey striped with white and black... I am.. male good. Female is awkward for me.. hmm small claws so no real weapon for battle. Oh wow.. my tail! wow its really long... are cat tails really this long? I stood there pointlessly, looking like an idiot to a group of birds as I watched my tail swish back and forth. I heard them chirp randomly as I glanced upwards at them. Hmm... food. That tree lets try to climb it. My instincts took over and it turned out climbing was easy... until I looked down... wow I was high.. hmm.. maybe this was not the smartest idea.
"Aww you poor little dear are you stuck? Here let m help you down."
Now that's a gentle kind voice... OH Fluttershy AH im at her house... yeah... that explains all the animals.
hello.. oh right im a cat.. hmm lets see...uhh 'myeow?'
"OH YOUR JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE THING! I haven't seen any cats in this area before... were you lost? Well dont you worry Mama Fluttershy is here to make it all better."
'myah?'

Comments ( 1 )

fun cute little first person story attempt. All form HIS perspective. Gonna be an awesome challange but ill get there soon I hope ^_^
No chars are listed due to it involving a lot randomly. The only REAL main is Mimel.
Chapter is short and simple to get the started idea out of my head... Uhm ill do alot more with it soon ^^

Login or register to comment