• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,817 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,817

Dark Moon Valley and Gloomy Manor Part 1


It was dark around a Manor. Then again it was always dark in Dark Moon Valley. A purple moon look over the area. This was the Dark Moon, the reason why this place was name Dark Moon Valley.

Inside the Manor, sat an earth pony look over a item he was building. His name was Ghost Studies and he studies ghost. A few months ago he was studying a Mansion that appear out of thin air and caught ghost that came with it. It was there he met a Pegasus by the name of Fluttershy.

Fluttershy was a shy pony, but was very brave to go in a haunted Mansion to save her friends. Along the way they both discover that Luna's other self had fond a new way to spread her night. Everypony call her the ghost of Nightmare Moon. But now she was no more. Fluttershy had caught her and now is trap inside a painting.

Ghost Studies grab a wrench close by and started to tighten a part of it, when a green ghost appear behind him smiling. Ghost Studies turn to see the ghost a smiles happily. The Ghost smiles happily back and gives him another tool he needs.

It flew and soon more green ghost were seen. They all were helping Ghost Studies in his lab, some were even messing around but was careful around things. One even shock itself and the other laugh. Ghost Studies love this place, but his home has all way be Ponyville.


Outside, a dark figure flew up to the dark moon. It look at it for a few seconds before a glow appear on the top of it head and release a blast that destroy the Dark Moon into six pieces.

All six fell to the ground and a purple mist soon cover the valley. The dark figure laugh and flew off, the first part of it plan complete.


Back inside the Manor, the ghosts stop moving. Then their eyes turn full white and started to attack and destroy everything in sight.

Ghost Studies turn to see what was going on, when he saw the ghost attack his lab. He duck under one that flew above him and quickly realizes that he had to get out. Something was wrong and he knew it.

He ran out of the Manor and soon spotted something on the ground. As he got closer he saw it was a piece of the Dark Moon. However, instead of a purple glow, it had a dark glow to it. Then he notices the purple mist that was around the area.

"This is bad.", Ghost Studies said, "If the Dark Moon is broken, then Dark Moon Valley is now Dark Scare Valley!"

He look around before seeing a shack not far from him.

"It not home, but it will do." He said and enter it.

After making a few things he brought up a map of Dark Moon Valley. He could only see his shack.

"There no way I can do this alone. I need Fluttershy." Ghost Studies said and started to write a note.


At Fluttershy's Home for the Homeless, Fluttershy and her friends were busy taking care of the animals and the homeless fillies. Fluttershy had built this place for them and was telling the little Fillies her adventure through a Haunted Mansion to save her friends.

"Fluttershy really must like tell that story." Pinkie said as she play with one of the fillies.

"Well, Fluttershy did save us and it helps her get over her fear of ghost like your song did Pinkie." Applejack said.

"Yeah! Fluttershy really buck some ghost butt in that mansion." Rainbow Dash said smiling.

"Well, At least we can count on Fluttershy to save us again if we get caught by ghosts again." Rarity added.

"Fluttershy also still has the Ghost Seeker 3000, so she can catch ghost again." Twilight said.

They were all relating to the time Fluttershy save them. They were surprise that Fluttershy went through a haunted Mansion that was full with ghost. It been months since then and Fluttershy never got tired of telling the story, almost.

Then a flash of light appear and there stood Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. The rest Mane 6 bow at their sight, while Fluttershy went on with her story.

"And I soon saw Discord but he was 20 feet tall! I was scare, but had to do it for Twilight. After dodging his charge, he threw giant spike balls at me and I shuck one up. Then he try to shuck me in, so I threw that spike ball and blew his head off! I was really surprise, I didn't mean to do that, but I soon learn that was the only way to get Nightmare Moon out." Fluttershy told the fillies.

"What next?! What next?!" One shouted. Fluttershy laugh and told them she try to catch her. One part made all of them laugh.

"After escaping from me for the third time, Nightmare Moon went back to the body and so did Discord's head, but it went on backwards!" Fluttershy laugh as the Fillies did.

Some were on their back waving their hooves in the air, some were pounding on the ground laughing. Discord head on backwards was too good to forget.

"Of course Fluttershy caught her at the end and save Twilight." Celestia said as she walk up.

Fluttershy look and notices the Princesses and quickly bow.

"You never seem to get tired of that story Lady Fluttershy." Luna said as she hear that story many times.

"Well, I do sometimes, but it help me relax so I don't get scare at night." Fluttershy said.

"TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT!" Spike shouted as he ran up to her.

"What is it, Spike?" Twilight ask.

"I just got a note from Ghost Studies." Spike said and open the note.

"Dear Fluttershy and friends, I'm in great pearl! I've found a place where ghost are nice and friendly to all ponies. But something went wrong! All of sudden, they started to attack everything in sight and I was force to retreat. I will fill you all up more when we met. I'm in Dark Moon Valley, a place that always dark and Luna magic has no control over it. Don't worry, it nothing like the Everfree Forest. Ghost Studies"

"Dark Moon Valley?" Twilight ask.

"It a place I made while I was still Nightmare Moon.", Luna explain, "It really dark and I made it to where no pony can control it, not even myself."

"If Ghost Studies is still there, we got to help him." Twilight said. The others nods and the Princesses step up.

"Me and Luna will got with you this time, I like to see this Dark Moon Valley my sister made." Celestia said.

"I know the place pretty well, even as Nightmare Moon so I can lead you though it." Luna spoke up.

Fluttershy ask Spike to take care of the fillies and some of the fillies say they will take care of Fluttershy's Mansion.

The Mane Six and the Princesses were soon off, unknowing that it will once again it into ghost hunting for Fluttershy once more.


Luna lead them to Dark Moon Valley and they saw the purple mist covering the area.

"What? This mist wasn't here before." Luna said looking over the area.

"This mist is so thick that I can't see how far we gone." Rainbow said as she look into it.

"Un...I brought my flashlight in case we needed it." Fluttershy spoke up and brought it out.

"Well back then I really never thought anypony would come here, so I never thought light will enter here." Luna said as Fluttershy turn on her Flashlight.

The light shine through the mist and it broke apart leaving behind a path.

"Nice work Fluttershy." Twilight said and they walk on.

They walk until the saw a shadow of a pony walk towards them. It was soon to be revile it was Ghost Studies.

"Ah! I see you all have arrive, even the Princesses has came as well." Ghost Studies said.

"It good to see you again Ghost Studies, how your research coming?" Celestia ask.

"Just wonderful! I never knew that a place like this exists!" He said happily.

"Un...Is it there something you need to tell us?" Rainbow Dash ask.

"Oh yes! Of course, follow me back to the shack." Ghost Studies said and walk away.

"Shack?" Everypony but Fluttershy ask.


Once there, they look around. It was different than the last shack they seen. There was even a map, but it was surround by a purple color, only showing the sack they were in.

"Now that you all are here, Here why I call you together." Ghost Studies explain.

"I find this place and started to look over it. I soon found ghosts around here as well, but unlike the ones I seen, they were quite friendly. We hit off really quick and I decided to stay for a few days. During that time I discover why they were, It was because of the Dark Moon." He said before Rainbow cut in.

"What the Dark Moon?" she ask.

"The Dark Moon was made to act like a shield to keep other ponies away and evil magic out as well. Only good ghost and ones that believe in ghost can enter here." Luna answer.

"That what I believe!", Ghost Studies said, "Anyways, I was work on some new when all of a sudden the ghost started to attack everything in sight! I had to retreat, along the way a fond this."

Ghost Studies walk up to a chair and pull out a dark crystal.

"This is one of the pieces of the Dark Moon. Somepony must have gotten in and destroy it." Ghost Studies explain.

Twilight got closer and ask, "Where are the rest of them?"

"I believe they fell all over the valley and I would like Fluttershy to go and look for them." he said.

"What?!" Fluttershy yell.

"Why Fluttershy?" Rainbow ask.

"Fluttershy is the best Ghost Hunter I know!" Ghost Studies answer proudly.

"She the only Ghost Hunter you know." Applejack clear up.

"Well, that true." He admitted and Rainbow and Pinkie fell over laughing.

"Um...I left the Ghost Seeker 3000 back at Ponyville." Fluttershy said.

"That no problem, I made a new Ghost Seeker that will help, I call it the Ghost Seeker 5000!" Ghost Studies said.

"All you did was change the number." Rainbow stated.

"Ah! I did more than that.", he said, "I also give it new abilities. There just one problem."

"What's that?" Twilight ask.

"I left it back in the Manor I was staying at." He said sheepish.

The others almost fell over in shock while Fluttershy just stood there. The Princesses just shook their heads.

"Well to find the Manor we first need to clear the mist that surrounding by it and I know just how to do it." Ghost Studies said and a table appear out of the floor.

Ghost Studies place the piece of the Dark Moon on the table and four brushes appear and started to clean the Dark Moon piece. Soon it was glowing brightly and the map show a part of the mist disappear. There show the Manor that Ghost Studies once stay in.

"Well that care of that, all is left is getting Fluttershy there." He said.

"Maybe one of can teleport her there?" Twilight ask.

"Why yes that can work!" Ghost Studies said happily.

"Me and Luna will take care of that." Celestia said stepping up.

"Of course. Now Fluttershy until you get the Ghost Seeker 5000, avoid all ghost until you get it. Happy trails!" Ghost Studies said before nodding to the Princesses.

"All you have to do is just find the Dark Moon pieces and fix the Dark Moon." Luna said and teleport her to the Manor.


Gloomy Manor

Fluttershy appear a few feet above the ground and hit off it. Her Mane cover one of her eyes and she swing her flashlight around.

Once she saw there was no ghost she relax, before something hit her head.

"Ow!" Fluttershy said and look at the what hit her. It look like the Ghost Looker only bigger and folded in half. It play the same tune like the last one only more clearer.

She pick it up and answer, "Hello?"

"Ah Fluttershy! I see both you and my new Ghost Looker made it to the Manor. This new Ghost Looker acts just like the old one only this time it tells you were to go!" He said.

Fluttershy turn to the Manor, it wasn't like the first Mansion she been to, but it did look a little scary.

"Now don't forget Fluttershy, the Ghost Seeker 5000 inside the Manor and avoid all ghosts until you get it." Ghost Studies said before the view turn off.

Fluttershy walk forward and enter the gate. The gate slam shut and Fluttershy jump and turn back to the gate. Her New Ghost Looker theme play and she answer it.

"Well you made it, but you might want to move faster, if you want to recover the Dark Moon piece." Ghost Studies said again and the view turn off.

Fluttershy walk up to the Manor and try to open the door but found it lock. Fluttershy saw a window and peek in it.

Inside there was two green ghosts the steam to be messing around. One was riding an chest and the other went inside, then appear back out of the chest holding a green light bulb. It wave it to the other and it laugh. Then both flew out of the room.

Fluttershy back away from the window slightly scare. Still, she had to get inside. She walk to the door again, when she heard a small noise.

She look and saw a mouse with a key on it tail.

"Hey there, can I have the key?" Fluttershy ask it.

Unlike the mice's she was use to, this one started to run at the sound of her voice.

"Hey wait!" Fluttershy said and gave case.

The Mouse ran across the yard and Fluttershy try to talk to it, but it kept running.

Finally Fluttershy grab the mouse and the key fell off it tail. The Mouse free itself and ran away from Fluttershy.

Fluttershy stood up a little upset that the mouse was running from her, but turn to the key and pick it up. Fluttershy walk up to the door and place the key in. After turning it she was the key disappear. Fluttershy jump at first but recover and enter the door.

Inside, Fluttershy saw she was now in a room that had three doors. One ahead of her and two on either side. Her Ghost Looker show that two doors where lock and the one to her left was unlock. She head in there and saw she was in the same room as the two Green Ghosts.

Fluttershy walk up to the chest and open it. Inside was the Ghost Seeker 5000. It look just like her Ghost Seeker 3000 only now there were two pink line on both sides. Fluttershy pick it up and it felt lighter than the it sister. She put it on and once more stood on her back hooves.

She gave it a try. It work just like the last one. She look around and saw dirt piles around her. She shuck them up and spotted another window. She look through it and saw the same two ghost. The were playing with the green light bulb. By playing, I mean catch for a while. Then the other one threw it so hard that it boucle off it head and back into the ghost hand. It laugh as the other shook it head. They both flew out and Fluttershy look away.

She walk out of them and saw that the door she was cross from was now unlock. She enter and saw she was in a different room. It look just like a normal room but she spotted a key on top of the fan.

Using her new Ghost Seeker, she made the fan spin and the key fell off. Fluttershy grab and went to the lock door. When she got there, the two green ghost were there fighting over the green light bulb. Once they saw Fluttershy they try to give it to each other before one of them flew off. It other just wave it and flew after it partner.

Fluttershy roll her eyes. These ghost are nothing like the last ones she met. Still she went up to the lock door and unlock it. She enter and found herself in a hallway. At the end was the two green ghost who laugh and flew through the door.

Fluttershy walk through the hallway and was surprise when the suits of armor try to attack her! Fluttershy ran past them and up to the door. She enter it and saw the two green ghost again.

This time they put the green bulb on a chandelier, that rise to the ceiling. The ghost laugh and disappear. Fluttershy look up at the chandelier and began to think. Like the Ghost Seeker 3000, this one took away her flying ability, so flying was out of the question.

She look around and saw some stairs close by and walk up them. She reach the other side and saw a wheel. She turn to move it with her hooves but it stay in place. Then try the Ghost Seeker 5000. It work, the Chandelier lower to the ground and Fluttershy ran back to ground level.

Fluttershy pick up the green light bulb and took off her Ghost Seeker 5000 and place the light bulb back in it place. That went Fluttershy notices her flashlight started to glow. Fluttershy look at it before she was blind by her own flashlight.

She shook off and heard her Ghost Looker theme go off. Fluttershy jump a little and started to search for it in her saddlebags that she also brought. After a while she fond it and answer, "Hello?"

"Careful there Fluttershy! That Bright Flash is not a toy." Ghost Studies said.

"Bright Flash?" Twilight voice was heard.

"Yes, theses ghost are not like the Shadowbolts ghosts you caught in the past. By using the Bright Flash you can stun ghost no matter where you at. However it does have a limit. Now go get those trouble making ghosts!" Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy put the Ghost Looker away and check her map she saw another door and went to it. This one was different than the rest. This door had a green bulb on it and it was dark. Fluttershy began to charge her flashlight and a bright light appear and the green bulb glow bright and the door unlock.

Fluttershy walk into the room and saw she was in a coat room. Then she notice a toilet and the wall that was different than the rest. She walk up and saw on it to rest for a bit, then it started to move and spin around. Fluttershy flew off it and hit a sink before falling to the ground.

She stood up and heard water running. Fluttershy remember this. Back at the old Mansion, there was a ghost taking shower and she pull the curtains off. So she did the same thing here. One of the Green Ghost was taking a shower before it notices that the curtains were gone.

It turn and saw Fluttershy. It was so surprise that it scream and flew out of the room. Fluttershy went back to the toilet and it flip back to the room she was in before. There the Green Ghost floated and laugh before turning invisible. Fluttershy charge her flashlight and let out a big flash light that caught the green ghost off guard.

Fluttershy then shuck it up. just like the first Shadowbolt ghost she caught, she caught this one with ease. She then notices that the door was block by a purple gate, showing Fluttershy that she didn't catch all the ghost yet.

Fluttershy remember that sometimes ghost hide in different places of the room and started looking. Soon the second Green Ghost appear and Fluttershy waste no time to stun and catch that one.

She walk out to the foyer and the room darken and a purple gate appear behind her. Then four Green Ghost appear and laugh.

Fluttershy charge her Flashlight and waited until the ghosts appear. Soon two of them appear and Fluttershy stun them and stuck them up. While she was doing that the last to appear and try to hit her. Fluttershy remember what to do and let the two ghosts drag her and then fought back. She caught them and charge her flashlight once more. She did it again to the last two and caught them as well.

The lights turn on and Fluttershy smile. Her Ghost Looker went off again and she jump and started searching for it. Until she find and said, "Hello?"

"Good going Fluttershy! While you were cleaning up the Manor, Twilight, Celestia, and I was busy build something that can help. I'll have Celestia and Luna bring you back show you can see it yourself." Ghost Studies said.

Fluttershy jump for joy as her mission was complete. She open her Ghost Looker and saw her score. After that She was then teleport back to Ghost Studies shack.


Fluttershy landed on her flank and Rainbow help her up.

"Glad to see you're still in one piece, Fluttershy." She said.

Fluttershy nods and turn to Ghost Studies.

"Well you arrive just in time, my dear. Right below us is a vault that will hold any ghost that you caught also any bits that you may have fond as well. Collet enough bits and I'll upgrade the Ghost Seeker 5000!" He said.

"And we don't think that there are any more Picture Ghost ether." Twilight said.

"We have be watching you Fluttershy. You were very brave." Celestia said.

"Well, some of the things I did back at my first mansion really came in handily here." Fluttershy said.
"Now, let's empty the Ghost Looker 5000, shell we?" Ghost Studies ask and a long tube appear out of the ground. Fluttershy took the hose and place it on the tube and all the stuff Fluttershy find went in. Fluttershy pull the hose off and look at the map.

Author's Note:

Here Dark Moon! If you all what a better idea on how long it been since Fluttershy last adventure, I'll say about 2 Months since then. Ghost was caught: Greenies. Fond 132 bit. Fluttershy need 2000 bit to get a upgrade. Yes, the upgrades are in here too. Plus I'm using Dark Moon ghosts which I do not own. I also had help of two Fans on Fanfiction to get this story done. Their names are masterart and V.I.S.I.O.N.-K.I.N.G. from Fanfiction. I also use the walkthrough of Dark Moon off of YouTube as well. This is my longest story to let you know. All Missions will be put into chapters and each Mansion will be done. Hope you enjoy!