• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,824 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,824

Treacherous Mansion Part 2

After Fluttershy recover, she told her Friends about the new disguise the Greenies had.

"Knights? Oh my! The Greenies are started to get smarter." Rarity said.

"Yes, It look like it." Ghost Studies said and turn to Fluttershy.

"Now like I say before, the Treacherous Mansion is a dangerous place, but I believe you can do it. Plus a friend of mine name the Curator is there and I do hope he alright too." He said.

Fluttershy shook a little, she knew she had to go in but, wasn't sure if she should.

"And what even more bad that is more paranormal ghost work then before! I still can't find the Dark Moon Piece. You will have to find the Curator. He might know where it is." Ghost Studies said.

"O...o...ok." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Fluttershy, please remember, Dark Moon Valley is in your hooves." Celestia said.

"Please save the Ghosts home, I made this place for them." Luna said.

"Yeah and then we can throw a party once this is all over!" Pinkie shouted.

"We are started to get a bit worry on what taking Twilight. Normally she be back by now, but something wrong." Apple Jack said.

"Don't worry, she might have gotten tried and fell asleep but if it helps I'll see if I can find her." Ghost Studies said.

"Good luck Lady Fluttershy! You will need it." Luna said and send Fluttershy to the Treacherous Mansion.


The scene opens back to the front area of the mansion where Fluttershy was teleported before yelping to fall on her hooves before getting balance again. Got out her flashlight to light it around while still nervous, but sign in seeing...she's okay...for now.

The pony was on the Vernada, now the question was...what to do? Head in or explore anything outside for anything she missed before beginning her search for the missing curator that Ghost Studies told her to find.

"Hm, I don't think I miss anything importing." She said, "So I should go inside...gulp."

Fluttershy look around before making up her mind for real.

"Okay, nothing out of the ordinary out here, so...gulp...I guess this is it...I'll be entering the most scariest mansion of all times? Be brave Fluttershy, you've come this far, so whatever is here, you can handle it, right?" Fluttershy slowly spoke with different emotions, fear, caution, worry, terror, she's heard that Treacherous Mansion is the place where it's most likely the most dangerous that even Ghost Studies says no scientist with the most sense would enter it, so that leaves a good question...why is she doing this again? Oh well, too late to go back now.

Now the pony approaches the double doors without delay.

"Oh...hmm?" Fluttershy responded from leaning down to peek in the keyhole, wondering what to see, nothing bad so far.

"Okay, time to face whatever's inside." She put on an 'okay' smile in seeing she's gonna enter now.

So without delaying, she brought out the Front Entrance Key to the Treacherous Mansion, and unlocked it.

"Hmm...it didn't disappear like the other keys, weird?" She hummed to herself from doing the unlocking, before putting the key away since it didn't vanish like the others.

"Hmm, guess I open it naturally? Hurraugh..." Fluttershy approached the handles, and tried to push the doors open.

By the time the double doors opened all the way, what was seen was...pitch black?

"Ooohhh! " Fluttershy yelped in staring right into the darkness where there was nothing turn on.

"Ooohh my? I better shine some light in there." Fluttershy quickly brought her flashlight from the Ghost Seeker's vacuum part up to shine light in, giving the darkness a little illuminated light...but it wasn't enough to completely light it through.

"Ohhhh, it's really dark in there? I wonder...if it's safe?" The pony was feeling some concerns that with the front so black, can she handle the last to most dangerous mansion of all.

"Aaahhh...I should remember, be brave, there's no ghost I can't face! Right...right?" Fluttershy slowly spoke with a shiver sounding voice, as she was pointing behind her, trying to debate with herself to keep herself from being afraid to step in...

But the moment Fluttershy turned away to aim her light of protection from the darkness, from that black entry from the double doors, stood the scary form that was of the very ghost the pony defeated long ago & wearing something that made her...more powerful then before: The Ghost of Nightmare Moon.

"Do not worry little pony...all your worries will disappear...once you step in to meet your final end. Hmph-hmph-hmph..." Nightmare Moon was slowly glaring down with a wickedly FREAKY expression that could scare a normal pony out of their fur.

"Hmm...?" Fluttershy couldn't help but feel she was being...watched?

As she lifted her light upwards if there was...something behind her.

"Ohh..." She turned around, but the moment she shun her light through the darkness, the ghost of Nightmare Moon disappeared within the blackness, almost like she wasn't there before the light could touch her.

"Ohhh, what's this?" Fluttershy responded confused, yet curious, now the darkness was gone, and there was light in the front entrance.

"Hmmm...hmm...so these are what's inside." The pony slowly entered what would be the Front Entrance, as the doors behind her were slowly closing.

Within the area was the interior room, from a stairway leading up, gargoyle statures by the bottom stairway, red glass windows above the stairs & near the entry, two doors with one on either left or right to lead somewhere in the mansion's big areas, but also as an addition were six portals of Ghost Studies in the interior of the Front Entrance. Course they were turned off, & they might not be turned on from this side. Question now was, what to do here while in search of the curator of Ghost Studies, it's a big place to search with all the strong ghost around, could be a bit for even Fluttershy to find where the pony fella might be placed in.

Fluttershy could feel something was out of place and look around. The Treacherous Mansion was way bigger then the other Mansions she be to and it had more of a scary feel to it as well. As Fluttershy near the stairs, she thought is heard a chain rattle. Fluttershy turn to one of the statues and saw noting, but once her Dark-Light was turn on that change. Spirit Orbs appear and Fluttershy caught them. A ball-chain appear and Fluttershy yank it. The middle of the stairs drop down and revile a safe with a green light bulb.

"A safe under a stair case? That is new." Fluttershy said before using her Bright Flash to open it.

As soon as she did, the room darken and Fluttershy could tell there was a ghost around. After seeing places turn dark so much, she wasn't really scare. The safe open to show a Gem and a Strong Slammer. Fluttershy was quick to Bright Flash it and started to suck it up. She let the three bars fill up a few times and caught it. She grab the Gem and enter the right door to the East Galley. After walking though the galley, it was about now that Fluttershy exit the East Gallery to enter a new area called the Jungle Exhibit, interestingly enough, it sorta reminded her of another mansion that had some theme quite like this one.

"Strange, it felt I be here before." Fluttershy said to herself and found a crest cover in a leaf and open it to get some bits.

Soon Fluttershy pass some tiki heads to be near a running river going pass her hooves towards a little waterfall that lead below to a bottom floor. But what REALLY caught the pony's attention was that in the center of running water from surrounded sides of tiki heads, was...a portrait in the corner wall of this feature display. The portrait picture was showing of another pony, it was an Earth filly with brilliant gamboge coat, moderate spring bud eye color, and light brilliant amaranth with brilliant amaranth streaks for her short tail and mane that reach the back neck in a style like curl on the neck and lean over Mohawk style on her right face side. Plus with yellow freckles on the side, and she also had no Cutie Mark on her flank. This was clearly...

"Oh my! I know you? You're Apple Bloom's cousin, Babs Seed from Manehattan, and an official member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Fluttershy yelped in seeing this, her friend Applejack & Apple Bloom's fellow family member & CMC member was trapped in the portrait.

"Hang on, I'll get you..." Just as she started to shine her Dark-Light to free a captive from the ghost, there was...an unexpected development.

"Waaughhh!" Suddenly, something happened that made the pony yelped backwards, as a plant grew out from underneath the between spot where she & the portrait was, which became a Venus fly trap.

And if that wasn't bad enough, two Strong Greenie ghost wielding some sorta tiki style hunting spears showed up. "Nanenane-boo-boo!" And they taunted the pony for being caught by their little surprise.

"Looks like I'll have to deal with this problem first." Fluttershy backed away, her rescuing a pony in need will be put on hold till these ghost are dealt with.

Fluttershy quickly move to a different area and turn to see the first Strong Greenie coming right at her with the Second close behind. Fluttershy charge her flashlight and waited for them to attack. One Strong Greenie was closer to her and try to attack her. Fluttershy Bright Flash them and the Attacking Greenie was stun while the other block the light with it spear. Fluttershy started to suck it up and moving away so the second Strong Greenie wouldn't hurt her and made her lose her grip.

After catching the first Strong Greenie, Fluttershy turn to the second Strong Greenie and ready her Bright Flash. She use it twice, first time the Greenie block it, second time she miss. Third time she stun and waited for all three bars full up and yank back, catching the Strong Greenie.

When Fluttershy saw she managed to beat the ghost, she approached near the portrait with Babs Seed, but there was a new problem; a Venus fly trap tried to snap at the pony if she came too close to her.

"Oh my, unless I can deal with this plant, releasing poor Babs Seed now with that thing there is too dangerous." Fluttershy spoke with caution & concerns that with that dangerous plant in the way, she can't free a trapped pony in need without the filly being plant food.

"Oh, I could almost feel the same may have happened to the poor curator of this place. I have to figure out how to save them all, but where to start?" She was indeed in a pickle, finding the curator & freeing a trapped pony, she needs to find something to get rid of the plant...the problem is...where to start looking?

Fluttershy spotted a vine ball and use it to lower herself to the floor below. Once she reach it, she started to look around. She Bright Flash a few flowers to get more bits and walk under a small waterfall and started to wash herself up.

"Well, Rarity might say this, but can't ghost haunt when you are filthy." Fluttershy said as she rub her mane.

As she wash, she notices a tunnel behind the small water fall and follow it. She soon came to one of the portals and Bright Flash it. It open and glow. Fluttershy smile and turn away, remembering it for later. She look around again and saw a vine that need water, but no bucket was around. Fluttershy step on a flower and was fling back to the upper part of the exhibit.

She walk though the door ahead of her and enter the Grand East. She saw a door head cover in sand but first walk down the side hall and easily notices that a door was missing. Shining her Dark-Light, Spirit orbs appear and she caught them. After the door reappear she enter and found herself in the Restrooms that had a few bits on the floor.

"Hm, this seams odd that a door would disappear." Fluttershy said as she pick up the bits.

Fluttershy look around and saw a Ball-chain. She suck it up and yank on it. Water shot up and with was another Gem. Fluttershy grab the gem and was about to leave when the gate open and ghost laugh was heard.

"Yipe! What was that?" Fluttershy ask out loud and decide to look.

She fail to notices that a Strong Greenie close the gate behind her and pull on the Ball-Chain, make the water and Fluttershy, shoot in to the air.

"AHHHHHHH!" Fluttershy scream from the sudden surprise and fell right on the ground with the Strong Greenie laughing at her.

"How rude!" Fluttershy said.

She was mad now. Fluttershy use 'The Stare' that stun the Greenie like the Bright Flash and suck it up and caught it.

After that, she left the room and walk though the Grand East to the door that was cover in sand. After uncovering a desk and finding bits inside, Fluttershy walk though a door to the Ancient Exhibit.

"Strange...This feels like the time I went though the underground of Old Clockworks." Fluttershy said seeing the familiar piece of area minus the large head with Green bulbs for eyes...Wait! Green bulbs?

Fluttershy look closer and saw that the eyes were indeed the Green bulbs she been seeing though this and the other mansions. She spotted an vine before flashing them and made a note to come back with water. She Bright Flash both of them at the same time and jump as the sand started to lower. Fluttershy stood still, more likely she was a little to scare to move, until the sand stop and Fluttershy saw another Ball-Chain. She suck it up and gave it three yanks before seeing another portal.

Before Fluttershy could Bright Flash it, a strong wind blew and Fluttershy cover her face so she wouldn't get sand in her eyes. When she was able to look again one of the coffins she was near by started to shake and a mummify hand broke out.

"Oh! Not good. AH!" Fluttershy said scare and jump when the coffin to her right bust open and two more mummies came out.

Soon all four coffins bust open and four Mummies started walk to her. ""This is REALLY not good!" Fluttershy said trying to hold her flashlight up.

Fluttershy was about to run to get away, but notices one of the mummies got to close to a torch and the wrappers burn away showing a strong Greenie in it place.

"Fire burns wrappers, it much faster then getting them to run into something and unwrap them." Fluttershy said seeing this new trackment.

Fluttershy ran over to the nearest torch and waited for the mummies to come closer and kept an eye out for the Strong Greenie. One Mummy was close enough, she Bright Flash it and move out of the way. The mummy hit the torch and a Greenie took it place. Fluttershy repeat the same thing with the last two and soon four Strong Greenies was in the Mummies place.

"Well, time for the old fashion way now...I guess." Fluttershy said and charge up her Bright Flash.

She release it and two Greenies were stun. Acting quickly, Fluttershy started to suck them up and dodge the other two. However, sucking up two Strong Greenies was a almost as tough as catching a Strong Greenie and an Strong Slammer, but she caught them and move to a different spot and charge her Bright Flash again. The last two Strong Greenies got close and Fluttershy stun them. Letting the three bars full up, Fluttershy caught them and the lights turn on.

"Few...That was a little close." Fluttershy said as she wipe her forehead.

Fluttershy walk up to the portal and shine her Bright Flash on it. She then step into it and found herself back at the Front Entrance. She then walk over to her left and enter the West Gallery. She travel thought the hall and enter the Dark Age Exhibit.

"This very strange, it like the mansion is making revisit the area I been though before, only they look a lot different." Fluttershy said thinking about what going on here.

Fluttershy heard some thing rattle and look over to a strange suit of armor and open it. She jump as Strong Hider appear and flew off, join by another Strong Hider and a Strong Greenie with a bucket over it head. Fluttershy quickly decide to take care of the Strong Greenie first and charge her flashlight. Once the Strong Greenie remove the bucket to see, Fluttershy Bright Flash it and suck it up. After catching it, she went after the Strong Hiders next. She fond one and stun it. The second quickly change it hiding place while Fluttershy suck up the other one. Once it was caught, Fluttershy did the same to the second after finding it.

The lights turn on and Fluttershy open a crest to find a red book.

"A Book? Never got that before." Fluttershy said related to the bits, gems, golden bone, etc., that she always find.

She pick it up and saw a bookcase that was missing a red book and place it there. Fluttershy watch as the books travel into the ground and a portal took it place. Fluttershy Bright Flash it and before stepping into it, She check the other door and walk into the Grand West. Fluttershy jump as a cart roll in front of her and stop after hitting a wall. She shine her Dark-Light and fond more spirit orbs and caught them to make a desk appear. She open it to find a Golden Greenie and caught it before it got away. She pick up the bits and walk past the cart and though a door that was cover in snow this time.

She enter the Ice Age Exhibit and look around. She spotted a animal that she never seen before and had no idea what is was. She walk up to it and look it over.

"This is strange...Maybe Twilight can tell me what this is went she get back?" Fluttershy ask herself.

She notices that the trunk was hanging out and from past deeds she stick it up and yank on. The creature made a loud sound and Fluttershy fell to the ground. Before she could say anything to it, it grab her leg and fling her into the air. Fluttershy scream as she flew though the air and appear on the Gargoyle Roof. Fluttershy was surprise to see stars all over the place but wonder how it was possible. She didn't think on it because when she look into the night sky, she saw a incomplete giant star. Fluttershy fond a smaller star and began to think. The last time she was in a star night place, she had to shot a Shooting Star at the fake moon. Maybe she has to complete the star? There was one way to find out.

Fluttershy suck up the Star and fire it into one of the empty spots. Then Fluttershy spotted a shooting star and suck it out of the sky and fire it also in a empty spot, leaving one spot left. She look around and soon fond it in a gargoyle mouth. She first try to pull it out but it stay in. Then Fluttershy heard some beeping like the time she heard before. Using her Bright Flash, she made the gargoyle drop the star and Fluttershy place it in the last stop. After the star was complete, it spit out a Gem. Fluttershy grab it and enter a vent close by and drop down to the Ice Age Exhibit. Before leaving, she check out the igloo and fond another portal inside. She Bright Flash it bit didn't going though it. She was back though the Grand West and reenter the Dark Age Exhibit. She grab the bucket and went though the portal that brought her back to the Front Entrance.

Fluttershy walk over to the portal that had leaves around and step into it and fond herself back at the Jungle Exhibit. She walk past the small waterfall and fill the bucket up. She walk over to the vine and water it. It then grew a spiky seed pod, just what Fluttershy needs to get rid of the Venus fly trap! She suck up the pod and use the flower to boucle herself back to the upper floor and walk over to the fly trap.

Fluttershy finally managed to make the Venus fly trap choke on what it swallowed, fell over, and vanished afterwards. Now the pegasus can finally free the pony trapped in the portrait. Course, when she tried doing her Dark-Light, the water running under her hooves pushed her back from her stood position, so she had to move closer. And once she moved closer to perform much better, did the colorful works begin to happen in releasing the trapped victim. The glowing work was working, until finally

"Waugh...uagh?" Babs Seed yelped from falling out of the portrait to land on her flank on the water. "Wah-wha-what?" She shook her head to get her senses clear, as she was getting herself drifted by the running water while not knowing what happened? "Ugh...why am I all wet?" Babs Seed responded in a heavy Bronx accent, as she didn't know what was going on?

"I'll help, uaagh!" Fluttershy used her left hoof to help pull Babs out of the water.

"Wha-hugh?" Babs Seed was still a little wonky from what happened to her recently without paying attention to her helper.

"Hmm...are you alright?" Fluttershy responded after setting the filly down, as Babs was shaking her head to snap her senses back into shape before noticing...her savor.

"Hohoo, I'm glad you're alright now." Fluttershy smiled to seeing the filly was now alright.

"Yahhoo! Fluttershy!" Babs Seed cheered to held up her hooves to deliver a low hoof-slap to the pony mare, which Fluttershy responded, & Babs seemed very tough from that impact she gave the delicate flower like herself, she's just like the tough Applejack alright.

Fluttershy shine her light around the area to make sure no ghosties would try to surprise them, it's happen before.

"Gaaaasp! Finally! Fresh Air!" Babs Seed took a deep breath, exhaled from finally being able to breath & not be in a portrait anymore.

"Oh...Fluttershy! Boy, am I glad to see you. The known Ghost Hunter's even talked all the way to Manehattan." She stated off in being so relieved to see a friend that Apple Bloom said so much from the last CMC gathering about a great Ghost Hunter Fluttershy is.

"Really, that far?" Fluttershy spoke amazed to hear this, but snap to the moment. "Oh right, how did you get here anyway?" She wanted to know how this pony got caught like the other CMC.

"It was terrible. Those Shadowbolts just came, started chasing some of 'us' CMC all over the place we were before bringing me here?" Babs Seed explained what happened to her & 'others' in question upon capturing.

"And that laughter. That horrible laughter." She shiver in remembering that terrible laughter sound.

"Wait, what's that on your right hoof?" Fluttershy saw a sticker off the right hoof of Babs.

"Hugh, this sticky thing, just something caught when I tried to throw a nearby knights head at them ghost before I got stuck in a portrait." Babs waved off the sticky note from where & how she came in contact with this.

"Maybe it's a clue to the curator of this place's whereabouts?" Fluttershy remove the note before reading it. "Dear Ghost Studies, I've assign the nice ghost of to give you this, cause I've been called away to study an ancient artifact to determine it's value to be added for the museum's collection. I'll be gone for a while, possibly a week, sign; the Curator of Treacherous Mansion." She finished the note with another realization here.

"Hugh, guess the curator is safe too? Well, as long as he's safe & out of harm's way." Fluttershy sign with relief to know this.

"Well anyway Fluttershy, thank mighty much for saving me!" Babs Seed thanked the pony for the help.

"Not a problem, I'll get us out of here right away." Fluttershy issued to prepare their leave...

"Wait! We can't leave yet!" Babs interrupted to say this.

"Why?" Fluttershy asked, lost to hear this now.

"Cause, when I was captured & brought here, I saw some other feller get brought here. We have to save him too!" Babs Seed issued a major important fact here.

"What? But why didn't Ghost Studies told me there were at least two ponies here? Was it too much paranormal ghost work?" Fluttershy yelped in hearing this, why wasn't she notified?

"I don't know if he did or didn't? Or if he's color blind? But...Please Fluttershy, we have to save the poor critter." Babs responded while asking for help here to save someone she saw in trouble.

"Alright, but where do we start?" Fluttershy nods to agree to help.

"Before I fainted in gettin' trapped, I overheard the Shadowbolts saying their boss finished trapping a feller inside a painting." Babs explained off what she managed to hear the ghost chat to.

"Then they muttered something about the Ice Age Exhibit..." She stated a location to the mare.

"Alright, follow me." Fluttershy spoke determine in what they have to do now, find the other captive.

Fluttershy was about it lead Bab Seed out of the room before she remember something.

"Oh Bab Seed, this something I what to do really quick...that is if you don't mind." Fluttershy meekly said.

"Well, as long it doesn't take up a lot of time." Babs agree, know if some needs to be taking care of then better do it quick.

Fluttershy walk over to the fence and look down a the bucket below. After Fluttershy told her that they need to head for the Ancient Exhibit first, they found their way down (Fluttershy flew down with Babs Seed on her back) and Fluttershy pick up the bucket, Then lead Babs under the waterfall and to the portal.

"What dat?" Babs ask.

"It a portal. Don't worry it safe." Fluttershy told her and went though.

"Fluttershy wait!" Babs yell and ran though the port as well.

They both appear in the Front Entrance and Fluttershy smile. Babs stood up and the both walk though the portal with sand around it. They appear in the Ancient Exhibit and walk up a path and to the vine Fluttershy saw went she first enter the room. She water it and a flower grew. Fluttershy Bright Flash it and a Gem was spit out. Fluttershy grab and turn to Babs who mouth drop when she saw the flower spit out a Gem. Fluttershy giggle and lead Babs back to the Jungle Exhibit and pick up and log. If the other pony was caught in the Ice Age Exhibit then something tell her she going to then some fire. They use the portals to go back to the Ancient Exhibit and Fluttershy lit the log near a torch and the went back though. This time Fluttershy lead Babs to the port with snow around it and reenter the Ice Age Exhibit.

After melting the ice blocking the wall on the left side of the Ice Exhibit, Fluttershy went through and also moved the fire lit log to a side that was also covered in ice...or was until she was melting it off. After putting the lit log near some other stack of logs aside, the opening the pony melted seem to look like a good hiding place for...something invisible. So with quick work from the Dark-Light, Fluttershy made some Spirit Orbs appear, then caught them, a chest appeared, she opened it, then lots of bits came out. Babs jaw drop again at the sight of the bits, while Fluttershy just smile. Finding bits is how she became the riches pony of all of Equestria. Babs then turn away and spotted something...

"Hay Fluttershy, look on that wall, that's the critter I saw get taken!" Babs Seed spoke off in pointing at where she was behind the pony from seeing the other captive.

The moment Fluttershy saw the portrait, she almost gasped in shock. It was a purple & green baby dragon, a boy even. With moderate harlequin spikes, moderate pistachio eye colors, and scales that were light mulberry with a light spring budish gray underbelly and light lime green ears. This dragon was someone Fluttershy knew too well even!

"Spike!?" Fluttershy squealed in surprise, Twilight's assistant baby dragon was here, but...how did he even come here? "Oh don't worry Spike, I'll get you out now!" The pegasus wasted no time to perform the Dark Light on Spike's portrait to have it slowly glow to get him out.

"GWaugh-Ugh?" Spike popped out of the portrait, landed on his front side on the puffy snow that cushioned the impact before rolling up into a sitting position.

"Wooh, what happened?" He shook his head from being unknowing what happened to him.

"Gee, why am I feeling like I'm in an ice box?" Spike shivered from rubbing his arms in feeling the cold.

"Oh, are you cold Spike?" Fluttershy gently approached the baby dragon in seeing he was in need of aid.

"Hugh?" Spike looked up to his left side, saw Fluttershy kneeling to him.

"Oh wow! Fluttershy!" Spike smiled up in seeing a friendly face here that he knew all too well.

"HEhe! Oh, thank goodness you found me!" The baby dragon was so happy, that he jumped to clutch himself on the pony's right leg side (just like how Apple Bloom did to her).

"Heheh, thanks for the kind comment?" Fluttershy chuckled a bit amazed by this action to pat Spike's head.

"Haha, sorry, I'm just so glad to be rescued." Spike laugh off with a smile while letting go of his friend's leg.

"You can thank Babs Seed for telling me you were here." Fluttershy grabbed her vacuum part to flash some light, wave in signaling the filly with her that helped them know where Spike was.

"By the way Spike, when did..." Fluttershy was almost about to say, but then her ghost theme was playing that surprised them.

"Wha's dat noise?" Babs Seed asked off looking around.

"Don't worry, it's for me. Hello?" Fluttershy responded before turning on her device to speak towards Ghost Studies.

"Hey Fluttershy, how's it going there?" Ghost Studies responded off from the screen in only seeing the mare. "I haven't been checking in on you because I was napp..." The stallion didn't finish that cause he soon corrected what he almost said.

"Err...looking for the Dark Moon piece, of course!" He seemed to be making up a lie of what he was doing from the sounds of it.

"Yah right, you were snoozing!" Rainbow's voice spoke off in stating the truth in what the professor was actually doing, cause he's not as young as he use to be.

"No I wasn't, I was...resting my eyes." Ghost Studies spoke off in protesting the manner.

"Yaaaaawn. Anyhoo, have you found that curator I hired yet?" He made a yawn in asking if the pony has found the curator in question.

"Yes, I've learn what happened to him, but I also found Babs Seed and..." Fluttershy nods in responding to say this before...

"My cousin?" Apple Bloom cut on the screen to see her cousin was there.

"Hay cous, you there?" She called out in addressing the other filly on Fluttershy's side without noticing Spike behind Babs Seed.

"Apple Bloom?" Babs Seed responded in seeing her own cousin was on the screen device Fluttershy used.

"She's there?" Scootaloo popped up next to the Earth filly to see another member of the CMC.

"Is she alright?" Sweetie Belle also popped in with the three CMC covering up much of the screen where no one else could see either.

"Come on ya'll, one at a time here!" Applejack was heard and pulling the fillies from the screen to allow them some view.

"Let me finish here, girls." Ghost Studies took over in being seen now to finish his discussion now.

"Fluttershy, if you found them, then we'll have the princesses magically teleport them back here, once you reached the Inner Courtyard." He was explaining that for Fluttershy to take those she found, and get to the room in question where they can bring back those that were captive.

"But wait, I actually have..." Before Fluttershy can correct a little misunderstanding about who she actually has, Ghost Studies hung up.

"Oh, I lost the signal? I was going to say that the other pony I found was Spike & the curator was away." She signed in seeing this was not gonna be well to explain until she has another chance.

"Oh well, so long as we can get out of here, that'll be the thing that counts the most." Spike sighed in not seeing this as a bother, so long as they can escape this creepy place, the better.

"So you know how we find this Inner Courtyard, Fluttershy?" Babs Seed asked off in where they need to go here.

"Well, I have a map, maybe it can lead us to it?" Fluttershy issued from her device that lets her know where she is, it can let her know where she needs to go, right?

They left the ice room and was about to follow Fluttershy map when purple gate broke there way.

"What going on?" Spike ask.

"I think we are about to get ghost trouble!" Fluttershy answer from seeing this trackment before.

Soon four Strong Greenies appear out and both Spike and Babs Seed hind her.

"What are those?!" Babs ask.

"Strong Greenies!", Fluttershy shouted. "Get some where safe I can...can handle them."

"Really?" Spike ask not believing the shy Pegasus could handle ghosts, even though he believe her stories.

"Hey! don't doubt her, Spike. As my cousin would said, 'Leave it to the greatest Ghost Pony Hunter and get somewhere safe'." Babs said.

Spike nods and the two ran into the igloo as Fluttershy turn to face the Strong Greenies. Fluttershy ready her Bright Flash and was able to stun one Strong Greenie, but let go as another turn to hit her. She duck under the attack and charge her flashlight again. This time stunning two Strong Greenies. But because the other two Strong Greenies were closer to her, they land some hits on her, making her lose the two Greenies. Fluttershy knew the Ghost Seeker 5000 won't make the same mistake twice thanks to the last upgrade Ghost Studies gave it.

Fluttershy stood up shaking off the hits and ready her Bright Flash again. She let it out and got three Greenies this time. Two of them was already weak and a full three bars yank did the trick to catch the third one as the other two were already suck in. Fluttershy turn to the last Strong Greenie who was going to attack but back off as it saw it friends get caught. Fluttershy Bright Flash it and caught it. After that Fluttershy sat down to caught her breath. Wasn't easy to catch ghosts in a place that remind her of the Secret Mines.

"Wow! Fluttershy, that was pretty awesome!" Spike said as he and Babs walk up to her.

"Yeah, I heard the stories, but seeing you doing it makes the stories sounds...well old." Babs agree.

"Thank you.", Fluttershy said to the kind comments, "Let get outa here before more show up."

The two nods and help Fluttershy up.

"Hey Fluttershy?" Spike then ask.

"Yes Spike?" Fluttershy turn to the dragon.

"I just wondering since I now notices this, but how are you standing on two hooves?" Spike ask due to that he didn't notices before Fluttershy was standing on her back hooves.

"Like I told Applejack when she ask me, I think the Ghost Seeker is helping me that." Fluttershy answer remembering the same question Applejack ask her.

After getting up, Fluttershy open the door to the Grand West and let the Dragon and earth pony filly though first and follow them. She pull out the Ghost Looker and saw that the Inner Courtyard wasn't to far away. The walk down the hall and left to their left and enter the door.

Once Fluttershy went in after Babs Seed & Spike, did she fully view what was in the room. There was a second story floor, but from the floor they were on, only showed like a gargoyle feature style fountain with two on the bottom, a big one standing over the two while it's stretched arms held cages.

Suddenly, Fluttershy's ghost theme music was heard, as she answered the device she had. "Hello?" Like before, Ghost Studies appeared and was gonna tell her something.

"Hey there, Fluttershy. Have you reached the...yawn...Inner Courtyard yet?" Ghost Studies spoke off while another yawn escape from him, he was clearly tired out for some reason. "From what I've can tell you, the princesses can teleport you all above the area, you'll have to find a way to reach it." He

"But I..." Fluttershy was about to say something, but Ghost Studies again hung up before she could tell him about the curator absence & Spike's involvement now.

"Hugh, lost him again?" She sigh in yet again, failing to alert the professor of her situation.

"Boy, he must be so tired that he's not paying so much attention to you telling him that I'm here?" Spike rubbed his noggin in thinking Ghost Studies must be lacking sleep, what with all the ghost madness happening.

"So how are we gonna get up there?" Babs Seed asked off in what they can do to each up where there was clearly a magic crystal ball on the table, which might be where the princesses can teleport them out from.

"I could fly myself, the Ghost Seeker is much more lighter that I can do so." Fluttershy noted that with her now Ghost Seeker, flying is now much more possible then ever before, however...

"But I'm not sure if carrying this and two small passengers at the same time could work either. And taking one at a time might be too risky if a ghost showed up." Fluttershy might have a hard time taking one or two extra passengers along, they might not make it with her strength, she's no Rainbow Dash.

"Hay, what about this fountain? Think maybe it's a gizmo to reveal something?" Babs Seed pointed to the fountain in the center, maybe that can be helpful to them.

"Hay yah, maybe the two cages could be pulled at the same time to give us a way up?" Spike smiled in seeing this as a good chance to see if they mess around with this fountain, an answer to their trouble may appear.

"It's worth a shot, are you two ready for this?" Fluttershy nods in seeing no other way while asking the two with her that came with Spike & Babs nodding their heads. "Then get ready now." She issued that they'll have to see if someway, with this fountain, can help them get up to the second part of the Courtyard Entrance.

Fluttershy suck up Spike first and shot him into the first cage, that lower and revile a Green Bulb. Fluttershy lead Babs over to the second cage and firs her in. No sooner there the second Green Bulb appear and Shadowbolt quickly shows itself as well as call out Spirit Orbs. Both Spike and Babs saw the Shadowbolt and ran to Fluttershy who was trying to hold up her Flashlight.

"Shadowpa Troopa reporting for duty! The Shadow army here, so you better give up!" He said and disappear. Unlike the other the other Shadowbolts Fluttershy caught, this one had help from three Strong Sneakers.

Two Strong Sneakers grab Spike and Babs Seed so Fluttershy couldn't flash them with blinding the two. Before Fluttershy could figure out how to save them, the third Strong Sneaker appear and scare her. Knowing that Sneakers can easily make her lose her grip she went after the one that didn't had anything in it hands. Fluttershy stun and suck it up, all while look out for the Shadowbolt. Once all three bars were fill, Fluttershy yank back and caught the Strong Sneaker. The other two drop Spike and Babs Seed and disappear.

Fluttershy ready her Bright Flash again and was able to stun once Strong Sneaker. She didn't know where the second one was but knew she had to catch this one before the other show and make her lose her grip. After the three bars fill up and Fluttershy yank back she caught the second Strong Sneaker just as the third appear and scare her. She started to look around and soon saw a blue energy ball pull up and head right for her! Fluttershy use her wings to fly over the attack and ready her Bright Flash. She stun and caught the last Strong Sneaker. Now all was left was the Shadowbolt.

Fluttershy shine her Dark-Light and found the Shadowbolt right in front of her! She stuck up the tail and let all three bars fill up before yanking back. Spike and Babs laugh at the sight of the Shadowbolt bouncing around the room, but because the room was so big, he was able to stop himself and disappear. Fluttershy had a harder time finding him this time and even had to let the Dark-Light cool down an few times before she stun it again. Like before she suck up it tail, waited until the three bars fill up, yank back and watch the Shadowbolt boucle around the room.

Then the Shadowbolts fell to the ground and lay still. It was really dizzy from the bouncing. Fluttershy suck it up and jump on the hose before gettin it in.

"I win!" Fluttershy cheer.

"Nice work Fluttershy! You show that ghosts and Shadowbolt who boss!" Spike said.

"Yeah, but where the fountain?" Babs agree before pointing out that the fountain was gone.

"Don't worry, it still there. I just need to shine a little Dark-Light on it." Fluttershy assure them and shine her Dark-Light.

The Spirit Orbs appear and Fluttershy caught them. After that, Spike and Babs was shot back in the cages and Fluttershy Bright Flash the green bulbs. Spike and Babs jump out of the cages as the fountain disappear and a spiral staircase took it place. Fluttershy was careful as she walk up to it and tap her hoof on it before drawing back. Noting happen, so she got on it fully. She sign glad it wasn't a trick stairs and turn to Spike and Babs who had confuse look on there face. Fluttershy wave them to move on telling them she was checking to make sure it was safe. They walk up stairs and to a door that Fluttershy knew she will have to enter later. Then a glow appear and Fluttershy saw a white portal and knew it was Celestia and Luna's magic.

"Here you guys go." Fluttershy issued to let Spike & Babs Seed know, their way out of the mansion and passage for the princesses to teleport them...is now open.

Spike & Babs Seed looked to the other, and made a 'Yeah!' cheer to jump and high-five, or high-hoof, or high-paw, whichever at the joyful moment. "Bye-bye..." Fluttershy waved farewell in seeing those two get teleported on out of the area by magic.

"Ohhh, that looks so magical every time." The pony responded in seeing she never gets tired of seeing friends get brought back after her rescue.

Now the pegasus was left, and waited until finally...the ghost theme song was heard.

"Hello?" Fluttershy responded to pick up her device to see the face of Ghost Studies, and what happened when he saw who came in.

"Fluttershy, I guess I wasn't paying attention to what was going on up there!" Ghost Studies issued off to say that something happened that caught him by surprise here.

"What is it?" Fluttershy asked a bit puzzled.

"Well when two beings showed up instead of one being another pony, I panicked!" Ghost Studies issued that when he saw not two ponies come in on their side, he freaked out.

"Um, what did you do then?" Fluttershy nervously asked in having a bad feeling in what answer might come.

"I thought a ghost had managed to sneak in with the filly pony as the curator in a dragon disguise, so I walloped him in the nose." Ghost Studies explained what he believed to be a cause of an event, and took matters into his own hands, or hooves really, and smack the 'ghost' he thought was an enemy infiltrator, right in the nose; HARD!

"Oh my goodness! You did that to Spike?!" Fluttershy yelped in hearing this news, she tried to say she had Spike, but Ghost Studies didn't give her enough time.

"Oh, yeah he did, and that's some left hook he's got. Oww..." Spike's voice was heard in the background, sounding a bit in pain from what welcoming he received.

"There, there Spike, easy now." Rarity's voice was heard to help ease the baby dragon in pain.

"Wow, after all the crazy stuff the ghost have disguised themselves from the other places, a dragon might not be far off from the knights." Pinkie Pie's voice issued off that from the other crazy things being seen, from Greenies disguising as things like mummies, to maybe some other clever foes.

"Like, is this the time for that?" Rainbow Dash's voice remarked off to say from hearing this.

"Rainbow's right, while my own family member is fine & dandy, Spike here's snot looks squashed more then a turnip." Applejack's voice issued off to say about while Babs Seed is okay, Spike took something he shouldn't have gotten...if they were told of his coming.

"Again, I'm sorry girls. Ho ho, silly me for thinking that? But the dragon will heal up eventually, with the princesses help no less." Ghost Studies spoke off in apology while issuing that he needed to be on more high alert and that the baby dragon will be treated to be healed up in no time.

"Anyhoo...Let's bring you back too, Fluttershy! Then you can tell me what happened to the curator." Ghost Studies issued off before turning the screen off with the note that they'll bring in Fluttershy next.

Fluttershy jump for joy as her Mission was complete. She open the Ghost Looker to check her score, then was brought back to the shack.


Fluttershy appear in the Shack and use her wings to land on the ground softly.

"About time!" Rainbow said glad Fluttershy use her wings for once.

"Thanks for saving my cousin Fluttershy!" Apple Bloom said really glad to see Babs Seed.

"What about Spike?" Fluttershy ask remembering what she heard before leaving the Mansion.

"Don't worry darling, the Princesses are already taking care of him." Rarity said.

"I still can't believe how hard he hit me. For an old Earth Pony, he can pack a hoof-punch." Spike said.

"OLD?!", Ghost Studies shouted, "Why I let you know back when I was younger I could hoof-punch ghost and knock them to the moon and beyond! And I could easily break ten beams of wood in one shot and..."

"Ghost Studies! Can we please empty Fluttershy's Ghost Seeker." Rainbow said trying to get him back on track.

"Oh yes, Thank you Miss Dash." Ghost Studies said, he got carry away and forgot about the ghost from the Mansion.

The tube leading o the vault appear and Fluttershy place the Hose on it. All the Ghosts, Bits, Gems, and Shadowbolt went to it.

Fluttershy remove the hose and sat down. She was tried from running around the Treacherous Mansion and wanted to rest for a bit.

"Well, Fluttershy since it clear you what some rest, why don't you tell me what happen to the Curator?" Ghost Studies ask.

"Sure, I even have a note from him as well." Fluttershy said and hand the note to him.

Author's Note:

Shadowbolt. 7 out of 13 Gems found.

Well, I have two guest appear that I bet none of you saw coming. I didn't know how many toads there was when I started this, but now I got it fill up, up next everyone else discover the return of Nightmare Moon and what has happen to Twilight, but I'm sure some of you know by now on what to her.