• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,810 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,810

Ending?

Fluttershy smile has she held up the picture to show all the little fillies as she finish the story, "Nightmare Moon was place in Paranormal Dimension that has no ghost at all. We could let her stay in the Ghost Seeker 5000, but at least she has a home."

The fillies clap as she finish, but Diamond Tiara didn't believe it one bit.

"You think that because your rich, you can make up better stories? Please Ghost don't exist." she said.

Then a bark was heard and the Ghost Dog jump on Fluttershy lick her face.

"You were saying Diamond Tiara?" The CMC's ask.

"I still don't believe you blank flanks were caught by ghost.' She said not believe still.

"Well, I guess you should look outside because I use some of the bits I found to make five different playgrounds and they all on base on the mansion I went though." Fluttershy said and all the fillies did.

Their mouths drop as they saw a small house, two climbing towers, A clock tower with play sand around it, another small house, but with snow that never melts, and finally a small mansion-house that had dolls around it.

"Fluttershy build it to remain her of her adventures and for you all to play on." Luna said as she step forward.

"Go on, have fun." Celestia said and the fillies ran to the playground. Diamond Tiara just stood there, still not wanting to believe it.

"Oh, relax. Story or not, Fluttershy is the number one Ghost Pony Hunter." Ghost Studies said as he step up next to Fluttershy.

The other Mane Six appear next to her as well. Diamond Tiara give up and ran to the playground and had fun. Fluttershy shook her head. Another Ghost Adventure is done and now Fluttershy had ghost friends. Speaking of which, They pop up from the play areas and had fun with the Fillies. Luna has cast a spell to allow the Ghosts to move freely out of Dark Moon Valley. The ghosts now appear to have friendly ghostly fun. All of Ponyville didn't mind the new visitors one bit.

"So Fluttershy, what are you going to do with the rest of your bits?" Rainbow ask.

"Well, I did give some to Ghost Studies so he can pay off his payment and..." Fluttershy said, thinking about it.

"Why don't you come to Celestia's and Luna's light show!" Pinkie said.

"I see you remember that day Pinkie." Celestia said.

"Of course, it the day you two mix night and day while keeping the Sun and the Moon split from each other." Pinkie said.

"Maybe I will, that is, if the others would come too." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Are you Kidding? Celestia's and Luna's Light Show?! Count me in!" Rainbow said.

"Sure. I might even bring Apple Bloom if she and her friends don't get into any more trouble." Applejack said.

"Same with Sweetie Belle and Darling I would love to see it." Rarity said, thinking on how the show would look.

"You can count me in! I'm the one to tell you all about it." Pinkie pipe up.

"I never heard of it so sure, I'll come and I'll bring Spike." Twilight said.

"Don't forget me. I would like to see it as well. I could use some time away from my studies." Ghost Studies said.

"Well, Lady Fluttershy, are you coming?" Luna ask.

Before Fluttershy could answer, a loud yawn escape her.

"Sorry, Yes I'm coming, but can I get some rest? Being up all night really take me out." Fluttershy said.

"Of course. Sleep well Fluttershy. We'll send somepony to awake you if you not up." Luna said.

"And I was able to turn those lovely gems into Dresses that we can all wear, but Fluttershy are you sure I can't use that gem for your dress?" Rarity said and then ask.

"It fine Rarity. Now that I know that it a normal gem you can use it. I left it in the mansion." Fluttershy said.

"Thank you Darling. I promise to be careful with it." Rarity said before rushing to get it.

"Guess she been wanting to use it ever since you got it Fluttershy." Applejack said with a sigh.

Fluttershy laugh and pick up the picture. She turn back to her friends and said, "I was a little worry that it might get back it power and thought I report to Celestia and Luna if it did."

"A wise choice, Now get some rest young ghost hunter. We'll see you later." Celestia said as Fluttershy nods and flew back to her house.

All the animals welcome her home and saw how tried she was. They parted ways for Fluttershy to reach her chair. It the same chair that Fluttershy rest in after her first ghostly adventure. She hung up the picture and smile.

"A good Ghost Hunter needs her rest." She said and sat in the chair.

She was just about to fall asleep when the Ghost Dog jump on her and bark. Fluttershy laugh and let it lay on her lap. Angel Bunny try to kick him off but, Fluttershy grab and place him on her head. Angel just shook his head and lay down as well. Fluttershy smile as she and her two new animal friends fell asleep, ending the Dark Moon story, but is this truly the end?


Deep in the Paranormal Dimension. Nightmare Moon was highly upset at her second defeat at the yellow pegasus hooves.

"When I get out of her, Fluttershy is going to pay dearly for this." She said.

"Maybe I can help you with that?" Another voice said.

"What?! Who there? Show yourself!" Nightmare Moon shouted.

"Of course, I thought I was the only one in here." It said and appear to be a round white ball with two tiny arms and tail. It had an evil smile on its face and black eyes that can scare anyone. On top of it head sat a crown.

"Who are you?" Nightmare Moon ask.

"I am the king of terror, King Boo. I too was defeated by a ghost hunter that easily scare twice.", He said, "first was making him win a fake Mansion and again when I took over a valley."

"Same with me. We must think alike." Nightmare Moon said.

"Yes, we must have. And what is your name my dear?" King Boo ask.

"Nightmare Moon, the new Princess of the Night." Nightmare Moon smile.

"I think this could be the start of a scary terror." King Boo said.

"Yes, I think it would." Nightmare Moon said smiling as the scene fade out leaving two loud laughs.

Author's Note:

Short, but Fluttershy did go though five Mansions in one night so she really tired. Fluttershy-Luigi team up is my first of the fan-made Fluttershy's Mansion. It also bring Fluttershy and Luigi together in order to save both their worlds. Thanks for all the readers that have read this story. And a big thanks to V.K., masterart and Phoenixmaster1 from YouTube on helping me with this story. I hope to receive more help on the third book, because I'll be using ideas from my own brain. If you all some thing to help me get though this story, Let me know. Ciao!

Comments ( 32 )

nice cover for the story

5015234 It the best I can find. The cover for Fluttershy's Mansion was suppose be for this one, but I'll leave it been.

when ar u going to to make a sequal from this story?

5573612 Yes, it even going to have a crossover with the Luigi.

5587305 You love this story do you?:trixieshiftright: You made short comments on every chapter.

5666446 I made this back during my earlier time as a writer. My writing skills then wasn't as good as they are now.

man i loved the game so this is gunna be a good read. hey idea game hack make fluttershy playable on the 3ds game and film it on you tube!

6051137 its ok friend no need to be upset

5583844 Luigi? nice! :rainbowdetermined2: when it gunna be done? huh?:pinkiehappy:huh?:pinkiehappy:huh?:pinkiehappy:huh?:pinkiehappy:huh?:pinkiehappy: tell me tell me tell me tell me!

6054539 Dude! Chill, chill! Get out of Pinkie mode. The idea is still being working on. I just need some help. So far I just got the new hunted place for them. Instead of a Mansion, it a Castle and It been turn into a Triple crossover.

6055100 oh so who is gunna be with fluttershy and luigi ? u said triple crossover? so who ? is it the ghostbusters? so one from final fantasy? sora from kingdom hearts? plz tell shazam24 i wanna know

6057959 If from my cancel story on my Fanfiction account. Call Tails Mansion. So it a MLP/SMB/STH triple crossover.

6057991 tails? ok then thats new

6058293 My plot for it was to have the three ghost hunters meet in the hunted castle that links their worlds and work together and hunt their world ghost. Fluttershy-Shadowbolts, Luigi-Boos, and Tails-Boom-Boom Ghost (From Sonic Adventure 2).

6059088 ok so r u gunna have professor e.gadd join luigi and sonic join tails and keep ghost storys with flutershy?

6059219 Somewhat like that.

6059582 hey any updates on the new story?

6627704 Afraid not, no one is helping me think of new things for the third story of Fluttershy's Mansion.

6627735 k let me know if any thing changes

interesting story :pinkiehappy: tell me what happened to the third chapter, I think there will be one because you left an open end

3 years and still no sequel for me?:fluttercry:

8039395 Sorry. The idea is taking longer then I thought. :twilightblush:

I played Dark Moon and I finally got the chance to play the original when it got released for 3DS. This is a perfect sequel to your first Fluttershy's Mansion and I love how you just used the regular Evershade ghosts. I'm looking forward to the third one coming out in 2019, both the game and your story!

"I am the king of terror, King Boo. I too was defeated by a ghost hunter that easily scare twice.", He said, "first was making him win a fake Mansion and again when I took over a valley."

*Exited noises.*:pinkiehappy:

9295276
I agree but my only complaint was the shadowbolts which were nothing More then a illusory trap for dash based on the wonder lots hence the name and because of that ruined the puns the author should have used the original Ghosts and made up a new type to be called boo like how Sonic adventure 2 has ghosts called boos which also made a appearance in Sonic X.

Login or register to comment