• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,825 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,825

BONUS MISSION Part 1

While Fluttershy gets some sleep Applejack finishes telling everypony the story of the boss they just fought.

"The little spider scare Fluttershy by surprise and knock us both over, after that we were brought back here." Applejack said.

"Whoa! That was some big spider you two fought." Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity was trying very hard not to faint. "A giant spider?!", she shouted, "You fought a giant icky spider?!"

"A Ghost was controlling it Rarity, we only attack the web." Applejack said and roll her eyes.

"Well, I'm will say you two did great, but Applejack did you even wonder what it feels like to hunt ghosts?" Ghost Studies said and ask.

"Hm, can't say I haven't, why?" Applejack answer.

"Since Fluttershy needs some rest after all the ghost catching I thought why not give you a try at it." Ghost Studies explain.

"Say what?" Rainbow Dash ask.

"Woooh! Applejack going to haunt ghost like Fluttershy!" Pinkie said.

"But I don't know a thing about ghost hunting, sure I help Fluttershy, but she did all the catching." Applejack said.

"That no problem, the ghosts in the manor are only in a few rooms and there’s bond to be three or four of them." Ghost Studies said as he hand Applejack the Ghost Seeker 5000 and the Ghost Looker.

"I down grade the Ghost Seeker back to the way I build it so you can get the feel of what it like to normal ghost hunter instead of a powerful ghost hunter." Ghost Studies said as he help Applejack put the Ghost Seeker 5000 on her back.

"Un...Princesses don't you have a sayin’ in this?" Applejack ask.

"We do." Celestia said.

"We think it something you should learn." Luna added.

Applejack sigh and said, "Ok, I'll do it."

That what I want to hear. Now I make the map on where they are at, Good luck." He said and nods to the Princesses.

Applejack ready herself and was send to the Manor.


Applejack appear in the Manor in the air and fell to the ground.

"Ow, ouch." Applejack said and look around.

She stood up and took out the Ghost Looker.

Ghost Studies appear and said, "Ok, Applejack welcome to your first ghost haunting, what you have to do is easy, just catch the ghost. If you remember from watching Fluttershy there are different ghost that can be caught different ways. Happy Haunting!"

Applejack put the Ghost Looker away and walk up to the first door. There she saw two Greenies and a Slammer. Remember to charge up the flashlight and use the Bright Flash, Apple Jack stun one of the two Greenies. Applejack fought back and soon caught it. She turn to the Second Greenie that punch her. It laugh and flew off.

"Hey! Get back here you varmint!" Applejack shouted and ran after the ghost. She charge the flash light and release the Bright Flash and stun the Greenie and the Slammer. Applejack suck them both up and use the yank to get the Slammer in the Ghost Seeker. The light turn on and Applejack smile.

"What this? More Ghosts! Applejack hurry after them." Ghost Studies said.

Applejack pull out the Ghost Looker and check her map. There was now two room that she had to go to. She left the room she was in and follow the map to the upper floor and enter the parlor. There was two Greenies and a Slammer in this room like the last one. Applejack stun the two Greenies at the same time and caught them. Another Slammer appear and Applejack dodge it hands. Not wanting to deal with both of the Slammers one at a time she made the two get closer together and stun them. She suck them and find herself fighting back. They were stronger than the Greenie Ghosts so she use the yank, twice, and caught them.

Applejack went back downstairs using the map to find out where she was going and reach the lab. Like Fluttershy, she knew Twilight would like this. She didn't get a chance as two Greenies, one was were glasses, and a Slammer appear. Applejack stun the first Greenie and caught it. When she try to stun the other Greenie, it just laugh and moving it glasses around. Applejack remember that Fluttershy was able to catch these ghost after removing the Glasses. That what she did. After removing the glasses she notices the Slammer right next to her and was hit.

"Ouch!" Applejack call out and was fling away from the Slammer who laugh.

Applejack stood up and charge the flashlight and stun the Slammer and the Greenie. She suck them using the yank when it was needed and the lights turn on.

"AGH! They just keep popping up! Check your map Applejack!" Ghost Studies said again.

Applejack took out the Ghost Looker and check the map. This time there was three rooms that had Ghosts in them. Applejack head out the lab and down the hall to the library and enter it. There was a Greenie there and she caught it with ease. Then she heard a laugh and charge the flashlight. She let the Bright Flash and saw a Poltergeist holding a book in front of it eyes. Applejack charge the flashlight again and stun it. She started to suck it up and it fought by throwing books at her.

"HEY! You know if Twi was here she would be really made at you!" She shouted and use the yank to make it health drop by ten. Applejack dodge the book and yank again. Finally she caught it and the check her map. There were ghost in the next room. She head over to the door and enter the Kitchen.

Applejack was greet by a Greenie that had a rolling pin and a lid and two plain Greenies. Applejack caught the two Greenies and turn to see the last one ready to attack. Applejack jump out of the way and watch the Greenie spin a bit. Applejack stun and caught it. She check the map again and saw the last ones were in the dinning room. She walk forward remembering Fluttershy told her about the dumbwaiter. Applejack found it and was shot up to the Dining room.

She jump off the Dumbwaiter and saw another Greenie with a lid and rolling pin and two plan Greenies again. Applejack dodge the first Greenie and caught it. She turn to another plain Greenie join the fight and she was able to stun all three of them. She caught them and the lights turn on.

"Hope that the last of them." Applejack said.

She did use the map to help her find the rooms and the Ghost Seeker had made it hard for her to move fast, but she did it. The Ghost Looker Theme went off and Applejack answer it. "Howdy!"

"Good going Applejack that was the last of them. I have to say you did good for your first try." Ghost Studies said.

"Well, when you remember things that Fluttershy told you, it bond to come in handy." Applejack smile.

"Good to hear Now let bring you back. You can try again later if you what." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Applejack tip the top of her hat as her mission was complete. She open the Ghost Looker to see her score. It took her 5:23 to caught all ghosts in the manor. After that she was brought back to the shack.


Applejack land on her flank and stood up as her friends, expect Fluttershy who was still sleeping during the whole thing, ran up to her.

"So how did the Ghost Haunting go?" Rainbow Dash ask.

"Well I may not be as good as it as Fluttershy, but I think I did pretty well. Took me over 5 minutes to catch all the ghosts. And before you go off RD, the Ghost Seeker slow me down a bit." Applejack said.

"Yes, I had the same problem with the Ghost Seeker 3000, but that in the past let say we empty the Ghost Seeker 5000 and wait for Fluttershy to wake up." Ghost Studies said.

"Poor Fluttershy, she slept through Applejack haunting and miss everything." Rarity said.

"I can fill her up when she wakes up. That boss we fought really took a lot of her." Applejack said before the tube appear.

Applejack place the hose in the tube and all the Ghost and Bits were sent to the vault. After that she took the Ghost Seeker 5000 off and set it next to Fluttershy.

"Nice going Applejack. You would make a fine ghost hunter with a little more practice." Ghost Studies said.

"Thanks, but I'll think I will stick to my farm, but some lessons would be nice." Applejack said.

Author's Note:

Bonus Mission complete. 134 bits fond. 2356 in all. Yep! Applejack did her own ghost hunting and the others will do it as well. Plus the bits the found in the Bonus Mission will be added to Fluttershy score. No she wouldn't sleep through all the bonus missions. Next is Haunted Towers and there a surprise in that Mansion for all of you. Also any Bits that her friends collect will be added to her score, making the up-grade easier to get.