• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,814 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,814

Haunted Towers Part 1


Fluttershy woke up feeling better than before. She turn to see her friends talking about something that wasn't about the boss she and Applejack fought.

"Hey everypony, what going on?" Fluttershy ask.

"Glad to see you're awake Fluttershy, while you were sleeping Applejack here went on her first Ghost Hunting." Rainbow Dash said.

"You did?" Fluttershy ask.

"Yep! It wasn't easy but I catch some ghost and added some bits to the vault." Applejack answer.

"Well, here let's look at the map." Ghost Studies said and put it up.

It soon show two towers on the map and Ghost Studies smiles.

"Ah the Haunted Towers! I use to enjoy my time there. Why I even met three ghost that had a nice cup of tea with me and we talk about many things, my life work, ideas for other Ponies, seeing new ghost, talking about..."

"Um that nice and all, but weren't we getting off track here?" Rainbow ask.

"Oh yes! I'm sorry. Well because the Dark Moon is still broken the Ghosts are still running wild. But I know you can handle it Fluttershy." Ghost Studies said.

"Can you find the Dark Moon piece?" Pinkie ask.

"Not yet, but something is strange at the Towers. The water works that runs on water steams to stop and the water ran dry. Because of that parts of the Towers can't be reach. Fluttershy you need to go and fix the problem." Ghost Studies said.

Fluttershy slip in the Ghost Seeker 5000 and said in a scare voice, "I'm...I'm...ready."

"If you are sure then Lady Fluttershy." Luna said and send Fluttershy to the Haunted Towers


Haunted Towers

Fluttershy appear at the towers and drop down to the ground. She pick herself up and look at the towers. Here mouth drop in awe. She never seen anyplace like it. She turn away and look around. She spotted the same flowers back from the Manor and use her Bright Flash on them. The gave out bits and Fluttershy saw a gate.

She walk up to it and found it was lock. She sign and started to look for the key. She walk over to a tree that was cover in dirt and clean it up. She then check the tree to see if any critters were living in it. Instead she found bits. Fluttershy move away from the tree and look through a window.

Inside was a Slammer and it was check out the machine that Ghost Studies told her about. She watch it for a few more seconds then pull away. Fluttershy look around some more and saw a flower that was close. She use the Bright Flash and it give the key she was looking for.

Fluttershy walk up to the gate and unlock it. She walk in the courtyard and light up another flower. It too give some bits. Fluttershy then walk over to the door and enter the water works room. She walk closer and jump at surprise when the Slammer saw her. It quickly flew to the next floor.

Fluttershy relax and walk up to the Water Machine. She look over it and hear her Ghost Looker Theme play. Fluttershy pull it out and answer it. "Hello?"

"Just as I thought! The machine is just fine but the water has stop running. Fluttershy you should to the water room and check it out." Ghost Studies said.

"Is Twilight back yet?" Fluttershy ask worry about her friend now.

"No not yet. Knowing her, she'll still making sure she has everything on her list done and with her." Rainbow Dash voice said.

"Fluttershy can you reach the water room?" Celestia ask.

"I think so." Fluttershy said unsure.

"Don't worry. I put it on your map. Good Luck!" Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy put the Ghost Looker away and look around the room. Soon she heard the creepy laugh. There was a Shadowbolt Ghost in the room! Fluttershy turn on her Dark-Light device and wave it around. She soon made a drawer appear and caught the Spirit Orbs. She open the drawer and a female Shadowbolt pop out.

"One, two, you all love Shadowroo. Expect you!" It said and disappear.

Fluttershy move her Dark-Light around and soon found the Shadowbolt. It appear stun and Fluttershy suck up it tail. She pull back for a while then yank making the Shadowbolt boucle across the room. Because there was more wider space the Shadowbolt was able to stop herself and turn invisible again. Fluttershy use her Dark-Light once more and the Shadowbolts reappear, stun. Fluttershy did the same as last time and the Shadowbolt boucle across the room.

Finally it lay still and Fluttershy suck it up and jump on the head to get it in. The Lights turn on and Fluttershy smile.

She look around the room again and found a key.

Fluttershy left the Water Works room and went to the other side that had a giant leaf over it. Fluttershy suck it off and collect the bits that fell off. She went up to the door and unlock it. She walk in and enter the Tower Lobby.

She look around and spot some frogs.

"Um...excuse me. Um...do any of you know how to get to the Water Room?" Fluttershy ask them.

The Frogs just hop around, not taking any notice to Fluttershy. Fluttershy sign and look around a part of the room she was in. She saw a rug that mark where a door was but there was none. Fluttershy use the Dark-Light and caught the Spirit Orbs. The door appear and Fluttershy went through it.

Fluttershy enter a Greenhouse and saw all kinds of plants, but look like they could use some water. Fluttershy walk forward and one of the shelves fall over and Fluttershy jump in surprise. She hear a laugh and look around. She knew that there were ghosts in the Greenhouse. She walk around and soon some pots were knock over and they broke. A Greenie appear and laugh. Fluttershy ready her flashlight, but the Greenie already flew off.

Fluttershy walk to the door and a purple gate slam shut. Then Fluttershy notices a floated shovel heading for her. She was scare but knew a Greenie had to be behind this. She use the Bright Flash but the Greenie laugh. Fluttershy had forgotten, they can cover themselves to block out the Bright Flash.

Fluttershy watch as the Greenie got ready to attack and use the Bright Flash again. It work, Fluttershy suck up the Greenie and saw two more Shovels heading her way. Fluttershy try to move somewhere else but the Greenhouse didn't give a lot of space. She use her bright Flash to stun one Greenie that was about to attack and suck it up. She let herself get drag to dodge the second Greenie and finish suck up the first one.

Fluttershy turn and did the same to the second one. The purple gate rise and the Lights turn on. Fluttershy look around the room and saw old vines on the ceiling. She clean them off and bits fell from the ceiling. Fluttershy collect them and went back out to the Tower Lobby. She saw some stairs and an opening near them. She walk into opening next to the stairs and found a green Gem.

"Another Gem? There must be 13 Gems in the Haunted Towers too. Better get them for Rarity." Fluttershy said and pick up the Gem.

Then she walk upstairs and saw a pipe with a handle. Using her Ghost Seeker she turn it on and bits fell out and some yellow goop as well.

'Strange, why did that come out instead of water?' Fluttershy thought. She guess it might be the Water Room was still turn off.

Fluttershy walk up the rest of the stairs and enter the door to the Plant Nursery room. There Fluttershy saw two big plants that try to eat a frog that hop in the room. They miss and turn to Fluttershy who was both scare and angry at them. Scare because she never seen this plants before and angry because they try to eat a frog. She didn't what to risk getting close to them or she might be eating herself. She going to have to tell everypony about these plants.

Fluttershy look around the room and saw a spiny pod. She suck it up and turn to the Eating Plants. She aim at one of them and shot the ball at it. The plant ate it and Fluttershy jump back. She was thinking that there maybe no way to stop them when the plant suddenly froze up and fell over. It burn away leaving a part of a chest she didn't see before.

Fluttershy turn back around and suck up another spiny pod and aim it at the other eating plant. She fire and it ate it. Like the other one it froze up and fell over and burn away. There was a chest that she can now reach. She open it and found a key. She left the room and renters the Tower Lobby. She didn't stay in long because there was another door and she went to it.

Fluttershy exit the Tower Lobby and came to the Skybridge. Fluttershy look off to the side and saw some birds flying around. Fluttershy watch as a few of them charge at her. She duck and look back at the birds. These animals are nothing like the ones she has back home. The Dark Moon must have charge the animals here too.

Fluttershy sign. Hurting animals was something she was against but until the Dark Moon was repair she was going to have to. She waited and a row of Birds flew by and cross the bird and stop as another row appear in front of her. Fluttershy waited until the left and ran across. She reach the door and unlock it.

She went through and step inside the Laboratories room. There she saw the Slammer from before. Fluttershy stun and caught it. Then Three Greenies appear, two normal ones and one with a shovel. Fluttershy ready her flashlight and stun two Greenies. One of them was the one with the shovel that it drop. Fluttershy caught them and look around for the other Greenie. Then two Slammers join the fight. Fluttershy stun and caught them before going after the Greenie that pick up the Shovel. After Fluttershy stun and caught it the lights turn on.

She look around and saw a Gem inside a tank. But there was no way in except in the top. Fluttershy guess she'll come back for it later and walk down the room. She walk into another part of the room and a normal gate close shut. "Eek!" Fluttershy said as she heard the gate close behind her.

She turn back and saw something hanging off the wall. She suck it up and it stay on the hose. Fluttershy turn to blow it off, but instead started to float in the air. Fluttershy hang on to the hose as she look around. She saw another door on the other side of the room and saw she could now get inside tank to the Gem.

Fluttershy swing her back hooves and try to move herself over to the floor she was close to. She reach it and stop the Ghost Seeker blowing air out. Fluttershy watch as the purple balloon shrink down to normal size and look to see how far the Door and the Gem was. She floated through Lounge and went over the tank with the Gem. She floated down and land in the tank.

She suck the purple balloon and suck the web off and grab the Gem. Fluttershy suck up another balloon plant and floated out of the tank and to the door. Fluttershy walk into the Water Supply room and walk upstairs. At the top she saw a bucket full the yellow goop and a machine that Fluttershy come up to check on. Fluttershy saw two switches that she had to push down. She step on one and two Green bulbs appear. Fluttershy use the Bright Flash but nothing happen. She step off the switch and the bulbs were cover back up.

Fluttershy turn to the bucket and got an idea. She walk up to and was about to grab it when it move on it on. Fluttershy jump in surprise as watch the Bucket floated around upside down. Fluttershy thought it might be a work of a ghost and look as the bucket lift up a bit. Fluttershy shine the Bright Light again and stun a Greenie that drop the bucket. Fluttershy sunk it in and the lights turn on.

Fluttershy grab the bucket and went under the drain dropping the yellow goop in the bucket. Fluttershy carry the bucket over to the first switch and set it down. The two Green bulbs appear and Fluttershy walk over to the other switch. She step on that and two more green bulbs appear. Fluttershy use her Bright Flash and all four bulbs lit up and the sound of water was soon heard.

The water went through the machine and down to the Water works room. The water started the machine up and Two Greenies jump for joy and hop down into the water. A wave come from under the bridge as the two Greenies call out in joy of the ride. Inside the Tower Lobby, water flow in and lift the wooden bridge making a shortcut through there. At the Courtyard water lift another wooden bridge and the two Greenies come out of the water still enjoying their ride. Another Greenie saw them and claps his hands and follow them.

Back at the Water Supply Fluttershy watch as the machine did it work. Then her Ghost Looker Theme went off. "Hello?"

"Way a go Fluttershy! The water works machine is running just perfectly. I'll have the Princesses bring you back." Ghost Studies said.

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit." Fluttershy said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy was about to jump for joy when she heard something come from the pipe. She turn and saw something big try to go through the pipes. She creep closer as it try to move to the drain. Once it was there and giant yellow Ghost Pop out and Fluttershy scream. She never seen a giant ghost expect at the Mansion she went through at the Everfree Forest.

Fluttershy watch as it spit goop at her and she dodge. Now she knew where the goop came from. Fluttershy charge her flashlight and let out the Bright Flash that stun the ghost. Fluttershy started to suck it up. Instead of it fighting back, Fluttershy felt herself get pull over to it. Fluttershy use her yank to lower the ghost health and was hit off the ghost when she was close.

"Ow!" Fluttershy said as she boucle off the ghost. She shook her head and Stun the Ghost again. She started to suck the ghost and slip on some of the goop that it spit out. Fluttershy pick herself up and wipe the goop off her flank and once more stun the ghost. She finally caught and Fluttershy sign in relief. Her Ghost Looker Theme play again and Fluttershy answer it. "Hello?"

"Oh boy didn't see that coming." Ghost Studies said.

"I don't think Fluttershy saw it coming either sugar cube." Applejack voice spoke up.

"Well nice job Fluttershy new we'll bring you back." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy jump for joy as her mission was complete. Her open the Ghost Looker and saw her score. Then was brought back to the shack.


Fluttershy appear in the shack and land on her flank some of the yellow goop came out of the Ghost Seeker 5000.

"Well Fluttershy, I'm sure you never thought a machine runs on water would even be seen." Ghost Studies said.

"No duh! Pegasi just put water in machines and the ran on their own." Rainbow Dash said rolling her eyes.

Ghost Studies ignore her and brought up the tube. Fluttershy nods and place the hose in the tube all the Ghosts, Bits, Gems and the Shadowbolt was send to the vault.

"Fluttershy watch is that stuff?" Rarity ask pointing to a small puddle of yellow goop.

"That came from the ghost that was clogging the pipe and it use it to attack me. I fell in a puddle but it came off." Fluttershy said.

"Ah yes! I remember this ghost well, they eat old trash laying around and spit out goop to defend themselves if attack." Ghost Studies explain.

Well if I seen any of them, I'll give them a lesson or two about shooting goop at ponies." Rainbow said as Rarity faints.

"There she goes again." Apple Jack said.

"Rest up Fluttershy to must have been a long climb though the Towers." Celestia said.

Fluttershy nods and sat down to rest.

Author's Note:

Ghost Caught: Goober and Shadowbolt. 2 out of 13 Gems fond. 567 bits fond. 3387 bits in all. The bits are going to get higher now, next is the pinwheel gate mission then after that the ones that play Toad role will appear on at a time. You might have already guess who play that role. If not, wait until the third mission.