• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,814 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,814

Treacherous Mansion Part 5

Ghost Studies was looking through the map as Twilight got some rest to recover after being trap inside a portrait for most of Fluttershy Ghost adventures. Nightmare Moon spell on the portrait had drain her of her magic and needed to get some rest to get it back. Fluttershy was glad that Twilight was save, but it was still not over. Finally Ghost Studies turn from his map.

"Fluttershy, I can't tell if this is good news or bad news..." He said.

"Well no news is just as bad, what is it?" Rainbow said then ask.

"OH! What the good news?" Pinkie ask.

"I said I don't know if it good or bad news, but after you defeated Big Shadowbolt, I detected a radical new signal...It indicates something I never seen before-a distortion in very fabric of our dimension!" He said.

"Huh?" Everypony ask wondering what he was talking about.

"To put it simply-a portal, Girls! A paranormal portal on the Terrace!" He said in understanding words.

"A portal? To what?" Rarity ask.

"More likely to the home of all the Ghosts that we been seeing and hearing about." Celestia answer.

"I'd wager that the final Dark Moon Piece is beyond that portal and that why we haven't found it!" Ghost Studies added.

"Huh, Nightmare Moon must really what to stop Fluttershy from getting the last piece." Applejack said thinking about it.

"I have to said that is a little smart of her." Pinkie said causing all of them to look at her.

"What? If I was an evil ghost that had six enemies and one of them is trying to stop me, I'll have something that needed in a something too." Pinkie explain.

"Err, that a good point miss Pie." Ghost Studies said agreeing somewhat.

"Well portal or no portal, Fluttershy got to get that last Dark Moon Piece so she can end part of this nightmare." Rainbow said.

"I also bet that Nightmare Moon is in there too." Spike added.

"Yeah, That way Fluttershy can catch her and get the Dark Moon Piece." Scootaloo said.

The other three CMC's nods in agreement.

"Now entering a paranormal portal is EXTREMELY dangerous but, we don't have a choice." Ghost Studies said stating that he knew it was a bad idea to send Fluttershy into it, but they had to in order to stop Nightmare Moon and get the last Dark Moon Piece.

Fluttershy sigh, she knew she was going to enter it anyways.

She pull up the Ghost Seeker and said, "I'm ready."

"Be careful Lady Fluttershy, remember the fate of Dark Moon Valley is in your hooves." Luna said.

With a nod, Fluttershy was sent to the mansion.


At this time from Ghost Studies camera, did Fluttershy get magically teleported. She managed to land on her back hooves, get her balance to the put from her yelping action, brought out her vacuum with the flashlight to look around. As she nervously did, she saw nothing coming after her.

"Ah...few...no ghost surprise attacks on entry?" Fluttershy signed with relief before setting the vacuum nozzle to shine the little light around. The pony saw she was back at the bottom floor of Inner Courtyard.

Fluttershy saw that the stairs was facing away from the door is needed to go to, but something was bugging her about it. She climb up the stairs and thought she heard a familiar laugh when she enter the West Corridor. She walk over to the first door and reenter the Aviation Exhibit and notices that the Hot Air Balloon was gone. Knowing it was the work of Ghosts, Fluttershy shine her Dark-Light and soon Spirit Orbs appear. Fluttershy suck them up and the Last Shadowbolt of the mansion appear.

"I'm Mareshadow. Aren't my feathers classy?" She ask and disappear.

Fluttershy shine her Dark-Light again and soon stun the Shadowbolt. She suck up it tail and pull back. Once all three bars were fill, she yank back and the Shadowbolt was boucle all over the room. It was able to stop itself and disappear again. However, Fluttershy quickly shine her Dark-Light again and stun the Shadowbolt Ghost once more. After sucking up it tail and letting the bars fill up, She yank back and watch the ghost boucle around the room before it lay still.

Fluttershy suck it up and jump on the hose before catching it. Fluttershy did it. With all the Shadowbolts caught, the Mansions were Shadowbolt free. She return to the Spiral staircase and turn it to face the door she needs to enter.

Now after Fluttershy gone through the door that lead to the Terrence from the second floor of the Inner Courtyard's north balcony, she began to slowly study her surroundings. In front was some giant alter near the back, along with a fence and various plots of dirt's to the left and right.

"Hugh...hmm...nothing so far?" Fluttershy stated from seeing nothing so far, no portal route that is, and was about to think nothing about it till...

"Wha-hah-hah-hahh..." Suddenly appearing above the skies, was the very ghostly pony figure of Nightmare Moon.

"Waugh!" Fluttershy yelped in seeing this scary foe, what is this meaning?

"Wha-hah-hugh-hugh, open thy PORTAL!" Nightmare Moon cackled out before her crown was glowing with strong magical energy. Then from shooting a bolt of purple lightning near the altar, did something happen...a purple portal appeared in its spiraling vortex appearance before the wicked queen of the eternal night.

"Oooohhoohhh, that really, REALLY doesn't look good?" Fluttershy had her mouth gapping in seeing this in terror, this didn't look good at all.

"Wah-Hah-Hah-Hah! It's finally open, nothing can stop us! NOTHING!", Nightmare Moon let off more wicked cackling in sounding triumphed over what she has done, "And AWAAAAY I Gooooooo!"

She suddenly did a cart-wheel spin in midair before suddenly diving right through the portal to vanish.

"Augh-augh-auugh, be brave, remember...you have to go in, fight Nightmare Moon, find the Dark Moon Piece, and save Dark Moon Valley." Fluttershy held the Ghost Seeker up front, but seemed extra worried about doing this.

"Ah-ahh...oh...just a bit more?" The pony was slowly dragging her hooves to get close to the portal to dive in herself...but...

What happened next was that a Strong Greenie flew out of the portal and almost near the pony.

"WAaaugh!" Fluttershy yelped in seeing that action, where that Strong Greenie come from, the portal obviously, but still...

Suddenly, more Strong ghost by numbers were appearing; Strong Greenies, Strong Slammers, Strong Sneakers, you name it. They were all making sounds while flying out to taking over the skies, during which Fluttershy curled herself into a ball that didn't attract the attention of the large ghost invading battalion. The pony had troubles facing two to three of these tough ghost, but so many were coming out, all she could do was duck and cover.

"Ah-hugh-hauaghh...tell me when it's over." Fluttershy whimpered a bit in fright of seeing this happen, and could only wait for it to end.

"Ohhh-oohh, are they gone?" She finally opened herself up to notice, that all the Strong Ghost were gone.

"Ohh, ohohoh, is it truly over?" Fluttershy looked up before standing up to look around the Terrence area in being cautious.

"Waugh...they aren't here?" She responded surprise, the ghost didn't wanna stick around to beat her up.

"Oh fewww, facing that many numbers would have been even harder than what I went through in the Secret Mine." She sighed in seeing that the ghost didn't decide to fight her, maybe she lucked out on them?

Just as Fluttershy was about to focus on the portal to go after the things she was after; Nightmare Moon and the Dark Moon piece, however...A sudden purple thunder & lightning effect had erupted in the sky that practically shook the entire structure of the mansion like a seismic quake.

"EEeek!" Fluttershy suddenly yelped from this outside action, and did a Pinkie Pie stunt...jumped in the air, used her wings to zip over near the door behind her, and slam it shut to be back in the Inner Courtyard in a horrified expression in what happened that caught her by surprise while the area was more darker then usual.

"When did the weather ponies make it so strong to make the area shake." She asked off puzzled, the pegasus can make weather, sure, but there shouldn't be any in Dark Moon Valley, especially with rouge ghost, and that weather effect shook the entire area, something wasn't right.

Suddenly, what else was new, the ghost theme was played, but from not recovering what happened, Fluttershy squealed to jump up high, looked around in terror, before realizing...it was her device with somepony contacting her.

"He-he-hello?" Fluttershy picked up the device, slowly hover down to the ground while sounding a bit surprised by what happened.

Ghost Studies was seen on the picture, but the call...could have been better. "CRIMINY!" The guy actually shouted so loud, it was more than what anyone was expecting.

"Eeekk!" Fluttershy yelped in fright, juggled her device by surprise of the professor's loud tone just now.

"The paranormal levels just shot through the roof! This is really serious, Fluttershy. The portal will have to wait." Ghost Studies issued a major importance that what's happening now is too big a deal to ignore it, and all over task will be put on hold.

"It will?" Fluttershy asked off a bit shyly in hearing this so sudden.

"Listen. If we don't reduce the number of paranormality, our dimension could collapse upon itself!" Ghost Studies

"I'll update your map with the ghosts locations.", He said, "I hate to say this, but judging by the numbers, it's too big for you alone to handle my dear."

"It is?", Fluttershy asked a bit worrisome now, "But can't the princesses stop this from happening?"

"This too big for the princesses alone, they're shielding that mansion so the ghost won't go after the other areas." Ghost Studies sadly decline the matter over the top & they are doing all they can on one side.

"Don't worry, help is coming to back you up." He issued with a smile of confidence on his face.

"What help do you...gugh!...Hugh?" As Fluttershy was about to ask, something magically appeared above, fell on her, as she saw 'who' appeared.

Before Fluttershy were Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Pinkie Pie. Each with a Ghost Seeker with number marks '4500', '4000', '3500' & '3000v2' on them.

"Each of your friends have helped in stopping ghost by hunting them with you, so I gave them older Ghost Seeker models I worked on; 4500, 4000, 3500, and 3000v2, that last one short for version two." Ghost Studies issued how Fluttershy's friends have helped stop major Possessor events & hunted ghost, so he gave his older ghost catching devices for them to use.

"They each have the same device you have with the map coordinates set, so I can contact them, and alert you of high ghostly activity. The models they each use maybe older, but I gave them enough tune-up to help them store enough & bring them ghost back here once done. Good luck!" With that, Ghost Studies hang up the line, as Fluttershy stood up to see her friends, ready, raring, & willing to help their friend in this very big task in saving their dimension from falling apart.

"Ok, now I can break my record." Rainbow said.

"Now's not the time to think about that RD." Applejack said.

"Yeah! So Fluttershy what the plan." Rarity said and ask.

"Yeah, you been at this longer then we have so that make you the leader of this ghost hunting group." Pinkie agree.

"Well...", Fluttershy said looking at the map, "There a five rooms fill with ghost and I think we a way to clear them all without getting caught ourselves."

"We can spit up. With each of us taking care of a room, we can reduce the number of ghost faster." Rarity said.

Fluttershy nods. She didn't want to lose her friends, but if spiting up was the idea to get rid of the ghost quickly then she went with it.

"Ok, Applejack, I know you can handle Slammers, but Strong Slammers are more powerful, be careful." Fluttershy told her.

"Now don't ya worry about a thing Sugarcube, I can handle a few tough ghost." Applejack said.

"Rainbow, remember to use your wings. They don't know you're a pegasus." Fluttershy said.

"Yeah, I remember you telling me that." Rainbow said nodding.

"Rarity, I don't think your whining is going to work this time, so try to use you magic." Fluttershy said.

"Of course, the ghost will learn I'm not just a unicorn with a pretty face just like the ones at Old Clockworks." Rarity agree.

"Pinkie, I don't know if your party cannon will work, but use it if you need to." Fluttershy told her pink friend.

"Okie Dokie Loike. "This is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO fun!" Pinkie said smiling.

"Ok, let hunt some ghosts...I mean if you what to." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Come on Fluttershy, put some more spirit in it. We with you all the way." Rainbow said.

Fluttershy took a deep breath and said louder, "Let hunt some ghosts!"

"YEAH!" The other shouted and spit up to catch-all the ghosts.

With Applejack

Applejack turn the Staircase to face the door to the West Corridor and enter the Space Exhibit where she spotted three Strong Greenies.

"Well, Fluttershy told me you are stronger types than the ones I caught before, But I gotten stronger too. Let go partner." Applejack said and held up the Ghost 3000v2.

Applejack charge up her flashlight Bright Flash and stun one of the Strong Greenies and started to suck it up. Making sure to dodge the other two, Applejack was able to weaken the Greenie before letting it go to dodge another attack. All of the Ghost Seeker old Model were made just like Fluttershy's Ghost Seeker, but Ghost Studies has stated that the were really old and he not sure if they can work really well, but so far her was.

Applejack was able to stun a Strong Greenie that had a boot and saw it was a Bubble Shield Greenie. Remembering that the color of the shield is the color of the power of the yank, Applejack was able to break it and let it go again. She then stun the weaken Strong Greenie and another Strong Greenie. She was able to catch the weaken one first and saw another Strong Greenie take it place. She caught the one she had and again another Strong Greenie took it place.

Applejack stun one Strong Greenie and found it was a Shield Greenie as well. She broke the shield and caught it. She turn to the last two and move to avoid getting hit. She stun them and caught them with ease.

"Well, That this room, I better caught on the others. I know Strong Greenies are not the only ones to deal with." Apple Jack said and turn to see a portal that Fluttershy told her about and step though it.

With Rainbow Dash

After Applejack enter the West Corridor, Rainbow Dash turn the staircase to the East Corridor and enter the Nautical Exhibit were a Strong Slammer and normal Slammer was waiting. Rainbow smile. They didn't see her enter the room.

"Hey Dumb and Dumber!", Rainbow call out, "What kind of Ghost doesn't watch the door? Pretty Stupid if you ask me."

That was enough to make them mad. Rainbow ready the Ghost Seeker 3500 and flip her wings. Her Ghost Seeker was a proto type of the 5000. It aloud the user to fly but cut off lots of speed. Rainbow didn't mind though, she flew over the Slammers who were surprise.

"Man, Fluttershy was right! You guys never seen a Pegasus before." She said and stun the Strong Slammer.

She suck it up and before the Normal Slammer can recover from it shock and help it friend, Rainbow caught it.

Another normal Slammer join in and Rainbow stun both of them and suck them up. Then two Strong Slammers appear.

"Can't catch me Dummies!" Rainbow taunt and flew over them.

She stun them from behind and started to suck them up. Two Strong Slammers was harder than one, but Rainbow was able to pull it off and caught them.

"Hehe, Dummies.", Rainbow smile, "I better go check on the others."

Rainbow turn to the portal that was in the room and step though it.

With Rarity

Rarity was using her magic to get to the room with ghosts in it really quickly. Because is not as good as Twilight, she was tried after reaching the Jungle Exhibit. There she saw a Strong Gobber.

"Oh, Just you? Well, Strong or not you sir are still gross, I teach you about spiting at other ponies." Rarity said and ready her Ghost Seeker 4000.

Rarity knew that she had to stay away from the Gobber and it glop in order to catch it whiling remaining clean at the same time.

Rarity got as close as she can so she can stun it but far away so she won't get hit by it. She stun it and started to suck it up. Rarity remember Fluttershy telling her that Strong Gobber's has more heath then Normal Gobber's. So Rarity knew it was going to take a lot of time.

Rarity suck it up and use the yank many times, twice Rarity slip in it glop that she didn't see and twice she got angry. But knowing that it was just using the glop to make her slip and not even getting her fur coat cover at all. In no time it was caught and Rarity smile.

"Just one ghost? That was too quick, even for me. Well I better go check on the others." Rarity said and exit though the door she came in.

With Pinkie Pie

Pinkie somehow magically appear in the Dark Age Exhibit that had some Strong Weapon and Shield Greenies.

"OHHHH! I remember you guys. Fluttershy told me that I have to let you attack me and dodge so I can catch you. Try to make this fun ok?" Pinkie said and ready her Ghost Seeker 4500.

The two Strong Weapon and Shield Greenies try to attack Pinkie, but she swiftly dodge the swords. (How did she do that? Err, don't answer.) She then stun both of them and suck them up. The Ghost Seeker 4500 was strong on the sucking then the rest but was nowhere near as powerful as Fluttershy's Ghost Seeker 5000.

Pinkie caught them and two more appear. Pinkie smile and pick up a sword and shield that the two Strong Greenies drop. She held them in front and said, "Unguard."

The two Greenies look at her confuse and before they could aspect her challenge, she drop both the Sword and Shield and stun them before they could put their Shield up. Pinkie caught them and laugh.

"Wow! I can't believe you fell for that! I don't even know how to use them." She said and saw a fifth Strong Weapon and Shield Greenie.

Pinkie again swiftly dodge the sword, (Again how does she do that and again don't answer) and stun the Strong Greenie. After catching it Pinkie look around.

"Aw, is that all of them? Oh well, better go check on the others." Pinkie said and decide to use the portal in the room.

With Fluttershy

Fluttershy walk though Grand West and saw the door to the Ice Age Exhibit shake.

"*Gulp* I just that means they're in there." Fluttershy said and walk thought the door.

Once she enter two Strong Sneakers appear and scare her before disappearing.

Fluttershy stood up and ready her Bright Flash. She stun one String Sneaker and was able to suck up a bit before the other appear and scare her. Fluttershy lost her grip and charge up her Bright Flash again, this time stunning both Strong Sneakers. After letting all three bars full up, Fluttershy caught them and two more took their place.

Fluttershy had a harder time this time because she was only able to stun one and spend most the time letting herself get drag to avoid the second Strong Sneaker until she caught the first and the second scare her at the same time. Once she recover she stun the second and caught it with ease.

"Well that all the rooms, Hm?" Fluttershy said before checking her map to see all her friends were at the Front Entrance instead of the Inner Courtyard.

"Huh? I just I might as well met up with them there." Fluttershy said and use the portal to in the igloo to meet up with them.

Once Fluttershy step out of the portal, she walk up to her friends and ask,"I thought we were going to meet at the Inner Courtyard?"

"Well, we clean up our parts of the rooms and we all got the same idea to check up on the others." Applejack said.

"Yeah let's head back and see if we can do something about big portal." Rainbow said.

But before they could head off, Ghost Studies spoke up.

"Not so fast girls, you're not done yet. I pick up some more ghosts! Check your maps!" He said.

They did and saw three rooms fill with ghosts.

"Drats! Just as we thought we were done." Rainbow said.

"There five of us and three rooms, lets spit up into teams." Applejack said.

"I stick with Fluttershy. With our flying we can stop them in no time." Rainbow said.

"I'll go with you Applejack, You might what some help this time." Rarity said.

"Normally I would say I can do it myself but there no time to argue. So Pinkie, ya on ya own until we meet back up at the Inner Courtyard." Applejack said.

"Okie Dokie Loike! I was hopping for more fun with my friends, but I guess I can wait for it." Pinkie said, showing she wasn't brother by it.

"Right, Me and Rarity well take the closest port to this room." Applejack pointing to the Ancient Exhibit.

"There the rest of us we clear out the Grand West and East halls." Rainbow said.

"Sure, be careful. I don't know if Nightmare Moon is planning a trap." Fluttershy said.

"Don't worry Darling, We be fine." Rarity said as she and Applejack step though the portal with sand around it.

"Meet you two back at the Inner Courtyard." Pinkie said skip away.

"Guess she doing the Grand East, which leaves us the Grand West." Rainbow said.

"Yeah...let go." Fluttershy said meekly.

In the Kitchen

Fluttershy and Rainbow enter the Kitchen and saw two Strong Hiders. They both took one and was able to catch them with ease due to that all the had to do was check their hiding places and they appear to find another place to hide. They stun them and caught both of them. A third one appear and they work together to caught it. The Strong Hider was no match for two Ghost Seekers and lose it heath in a blink of an eye. It went in Fluttershy Ghost Seeker due it was stronger than Rainbow's.

"Well that was quick, we took care if the ghost in ten seconds flat!" Rainbow said.

Fluttershy nods and said, "Let get to the Inner Courtyard."

In the Restrooms

Pinkie walk in and saw purple puddles on the floor. She knew better though. They were Creepers, the only ghosts that did not have a Strong form.

"Let see, Fluttershy, Rainbow, and Rarity said that they took the form of puddles and once you step in them, they got you and to get free you have to shake yourself out.", Pinkie said thinking about it, "To catch them without being caught yourself, just suck at them until they show themselves and stun them. They are to easy catch and it take one yank to pull them in...Got it!"

In no time Pinkie made two Creepers appear out the puddles and caught them with ease because they were small. They last one was bigger and Pinkie still caught it with ease.

"Well that was quick and no fun at all. Oh well, Better get to the Inner Courtyard, La, la, la, la!" Pinkie said and hop away.

In the Ancient Exhibit

Applejack and Rarity step out of the portal and was greeted by two Mummies.

"Mummies? Well, I have to said they're not very good at that." Applejack said due to this was her first time seeing Mummies.

"Yes, They wear old bandages and they ways to beat them is ether to run into something or each other or as Fluttershy told us, burn their wrappers away." Rarity agree and explain how to beat them.

They run around them and trick them into running into the touches and burning away their wrappers. Two Strong Greenies took their place. They both stun one each and caught them. Two more Strong Greenies appear and they caught them with ease.

"Well that was fast." Rarity said.

"Yeah, Let get to the Inner Courtyard." Apple Jack agree and they walk to the Inner Courtyard.

Soon all of them meet at the Inner Courtyard and Fluttershy turn the stairs to face the door to the Terrence. They walk up the stairs and enter the door.

Once there, the five mares watch as five strong Greenies appear out of the portal and started to attack them. Each Mare took one Strong Greenie. Applejack and Fluttershy got a Bubble Shield Greenie and the broke the shields as they other caught theirs. After catching theirs, five more Strong Greenies appear and this time Rarity and Pinkie Pie got the Bubble Shield Greenies and broke their shields and they caught all of them.

Then a Strong Greenie with a bucket, two Slammers, then followed by Mummy, then a green bug appear out of the portal.

Rarity quickly got rid of the bug and help Pinkie take care of the mummy. Applejack and Rainbow Dash took care of the Slammers and Fluttershy trick the Bucket Strong Greenie into looking to see where she was at.

Then a Mummy, Strong Slammer, Strong Sneaker, two or so more green bugs appear. Rarity once again quickly got rid of the bugs as Applejack took on the Strong Slammer and it put up a fight with her but she won at the end. Rainbow and Fluttershy stood back to back looking out for the Strong Sneaker and Rainbow caught it as it try to scare Fluttershy. Pinkie was mess around with the mummy by making faces at it and it ran into the flame and a Strong Greenie appear that she caught.

Then a Strong Greenie, and Strong Sneaker appear and the five spit into groups. Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity work together to stop the Strong Sneaker that Applejack caught. Pinkie and Rainbow easily took care of the Strong Greenie.

Then 2 Strong Bubble Greenies, and small Creepers appear out of the portal next. Rarity, Rainbow, and Fluttershy clear the field from the Creepers and Apple Jack and Pinkie broke and caught the Bubble Shields Greenies.

Then a Strong Gobber, Strong Slammer, two Strong Greenies with shield & swords appear. Applejack took out the Strong Slammer and Pinkie again swiftly dodge the two swords that the Greenies had. (I'm not asking this time.) Making Rarity confuse but stun and suck both Greenies. They rest turn to Strong Gobber and Ghost Studies spoke up.

"Girls! We're reaching the paranormal limit! At this rate, our dimension was collapse on itself! Hurry!" He warn.

"Come on you all, Let catch this thing together." Applejack said.

"Right!'' The other said and Bright Flash it at the same time.

The Strong Gobber fell to their Ghost Seekers and went in Fluttershy's. One it was caught, the purple lighting and flashing stop and all the Mane 6 sat down on the ground. They did it. All the ghost were caught and none escape. Fluttershy Ghost Looker theme play and she answer it as the other walk over to her. "Hello?"

"Girls, You did it! You're all ghost-catching artists, Dears! And the Ghost Seekers are your paintbrush" Ghost Studies said.

"Wow girls! I never knew you could Ghost hunt Like Fluttershy." Twilight said.

"It a long story Twi, but right now we're all tried." Applejack said.

"Yes, I'll have The Princesses bring you back, they have to be jam-pack with ghosts. Let unload them before Fluttershy goes though the creepy portal." He said

"AGREE!" The all said and the view turn off.

The Mane 6 jump for joy as their mission was complete. Fluttershy check her Ghost Looker and saw hers and her friends score. Then they all were brought to the shack.


They appear in the shack and Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash flew to the ground as the other landed on their flanks.

"Well, That something we have to get use to." Rarity said.

"Welcome back My Little Ponies. You all did a good job." Celestia said.

"Thanks Princess Celestia, but it Fluttershy that the greatest out of all of us." Pinkie said placing a hoof around her.

"Oh...um...er...I mean...Uh..." Fluttershy said shyly.

Ghost Studies laugh and said, "Well let empty all of your Ghost Seekers. Fluttershy you first."

The Tube appear and Fluttershy empty her Ghost Seeker, then Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and last Pinkie.

Afterwards, when all the ghost hunting ponies emptied their vacuums, something began to happen. The Ghost Seeker models 3000v2-4500, shook before coming undo and apart all over the floor.

"Oh nuts! I knew I should have had them warranty. Oh well, they at least didn't fall apart when you had ghost & they escape, that be real bad then." Ghost Studies moans in seeing that action happened, but on the brighter side, at least his older models performed what they were built to do.

"For now, looks like I'll have to work on fixing them up and making multiple packs for the future. But as things stand, we can get by with Ghost Seeker 5000 that Fluttershy is using." He issued that while he'll make plans to fix or improve the older model series, as long as one Ghost Seeker is still functioning right, they can capture the loose ghost easily.

"Yeah, never thought they break apart on us." Rainbow laugh and the other join in.

The ghost trouble was over for now, but there was still things to be done.

Author's Note:

Ghost caught: Shadowbolt.

Shadowbolts-Check, Gems-Check, All upgrades-Check, What left...Oh yeah! The Dark Moon Piece and Nightmare Moon. They are coming up soon. First Fluttershy as to go get the last Dark Moon piece and the next chapter will tell you all why I had Twilight be save early. At First she was going to do it alone but I change my mind. Can you all guess who going to help Fluttershy with the Dark Moon Piece?