• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,784 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,784

Treacherous Mansion Boss-Nightmare

Ghost Studies was going over the pieces of the Ghost Seekers 3000v2-4500. He was thinking of a way to make them new to a new model. But he had time for that later. He turn to Fluttershy who was telling Twilight the time the others help her on getting the Dark Moon pieces and their own ghost haunting missions.

"Well, Fluttershy, it all come down to this. All paths seems to be pointing toward that mysterious portal on the Terrace." Ghost Studies said and all of them turn to him.

"I can't find the Dark Moon Piece anywhere else and that goes the same for Nightmare Moon as well. She must be beyond the portal, still furious that you and your friends captured the ghosts she send though. As I said...It the moment of truth." He continue before a sad look appear on his face.

"Listen Fluttershy, If you...uh...don't ever come back. Just know..." he stop as he was trying to make up his mind.

They waited for him to finish. Fluttershy scare that she won't return but it would nice to heard what Ghost Studies had to say.

"Just know I'm very proud of you, my dear. Very Proud.*Sniff* "Ghost Studies said on the edge of crying.

"Relax doc., she's not going alone." Applejack issued to the near in tears Ghost Studies that their friend isn't gonna go into danger by herself to find that last piece.

"Right, like the other times, we'll help out!" Rainbow Dash issued off in reminding how they each helped their pony friend out when it counted.

"Absolutely! We're here for our friend." Rarity nods in saying they are here if Fluttershy needs them.

"Yeppers! Raring & ready to go!" Pinkie Pie bounced up to make a cheer about being eager to go.

"Ah you guys, that's so nice of you to help." Fluttershy smiled in feeling so glad her friends wanna help her even in this final moment of getting the last Dark Moon piece back.

"So who you picking for this one Fluttershy? Every other pony went with you earlier to get the last four Dark Moon Pieces?" Spike asked off in who was gonna go to help their friend out this time, this is the last piece before they have a full set.

"Maybe it should be Applejack!" Apple Bloom suggested firstly in who they should send in, her big sister.

"Nah, Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo shook her head to say they send in the coolest of the cool.

"Maybe Rarity!" Sweetie Belle sweetly spoke about her sister going in to aid in this.

"Well Pinkie Pie seems like a good odds chance?" Babs Seed thought over how she heard how the pink pony did last time

"I'll do it!" Spoke a voice that took everyone in the room by surprise, cause it was...Twilight Sparkle that requested to go?

"Twilight?" Fluttershy responded a bit surprise in seeing her friend wanting to go with her, but why, after just getting back herself.

"You each helped Fluttershy out while I was away, it's time I return the favor and helped her out." Twilight looked to her friends that helped their yellow pegasus get by with this madness, and she finally wants in on the action instead of being the captive.

"Are you certain of this Twilight Sparkle?" Celestia asked her student in caution, should Twilight do this...there's no telling what can happen.

"Yes Princess Celestia, I am.", Twilight noted firmly with a nod by the princess' concern for her, "I was captured by Nightmare Moon, twice, and used in her evil, I can't just sit back and let Fluttershy keep risking herself when I was careless!"

The unicorn pony felt angry, that the main enemy used Twilight during the times of ghost trouble, she doesn't wanna be a bother anymore.

"But should you return, what's to say my former ego, Nightmare Moon, will not try to recapture you?" Luna spoke with added caution warnings in what can happen if Twilight is out in the open, the risk of being captured again is great.

"I'll cast an anti-ghost defensive spell that I once looked over in my studies. It should protect me from any ghostly tricks this time. Plus, I'll be with Fluttershy if we need each other." Twilight smiled with confidence that she'll make sure, she won't be caught like last time, and even if the ghost did try, she's prepared and has Fluttershy watching out for her.

"You really wanna do this Twilight? I mean...if you want to?" Fluttershy shyly responded in not knowing if she should stop her friend she got back or be supportive?

"Yes, I do. Professor...I hope you understand my selfish desire to do this?" Twilight nods to Fluttershy, before asking that Ghost Studies allows her this chance to make amends despite sounding like a filly not wanting to take 'no' for an answer.

"No worries. I was young & impetuous too when I was your age. So as long as you are now fully aware to not let your guard down, you can help Fluttershy. Besides..." Ghost Studies shook off his hooves in seeing he has no arguments to Twilight wanting to help out the most.

"After all the other research work I've done to the Ghost Seeker, perhaps something from a unicorn of your talent & student under Princess Celestia's teachings, may help Fluttershy the most, No offense to the others that is." He finished off his reasons while also making sure he doesn't make the other four ponies feel offended.

"None taken." Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity & Pinkie Pie responded in union to being okay.

"Ready Twilight?" Fluttershy looked to her friend, as she was ready on her side now.

"Ready, lets do this!" Twilight nods with a serious focus game-face on.

"Okay princesses, send them in!" Ghost Studies issued for the princesses to magically send these brave ponies out to get the last Dark Moon piece back for them.

And so Celestia & Luna used their magic to teleport Fluttershy & Twilight. If they can complete this task, they'll have all the pieces ready and to end this nightmare all the sooner...


At this moment, the camera outside the Terrence moved, and then by magic, two ponies came out of it. Fluttershy & Twilight yelped from appearing above, and then just landed on the ground & not on their flanks. When both ponies saw where they were, they soon turn around behind them...to stare at what was their prime area to explore.

"Ohhh, my?" Twilight gasped a bit in seeing this now, this was her first time while Fluttershy & the others already saw it. "So that's the portal Nightmare Moon made Fluttershy?" She asked since she was still a portrait and never saw this action take place.

"Yes, it's also where me & the others fought off a large number of ghost. All that's left is to find the Dark Moon piece inside." Fluttershy nods while explaining the only things left to do here.

The portal continued to swirl about from when it was opened, as it was the gate to leading to what was inside. But just then, a flash happened that made the paranormal portal increase it's sucking velocity.

"WAaugh-Aaahhh!" Suddenly, both ponies yelped from being pulled off the ground, but managed to turn about to lie low to the ground in keeping themselves station.

"Oh dear, the professor never mentioned this!" Fluttershy yelped from seeing what was happening to them now.

"Does he ever!" Twilight shouted off over the suction of the vortex portal.

"Well, maybe...but I can't out run this with my wings!" Fluttershy shrug off a bit in being unsure about one topic while seeing she can't fly fast enough to get them away from this.

"And I need to focus my magic, I can't do that while stuck like this!" Twilight stated from her own problem, she needs complete concentration, and that's not happening with this situation.

"Wooh...wooh?" Fluttershy yelped from her right & left front hooves were slipping, the same for Twilight

"Fluttershy, we mustn't let...go...!" Twilight tried to hold on to say they needed to stay strong, too bad that was the last thing they ever get.

"WAAaughhaaaahh..." Suddenly, Twilight & Fluttershy were completely sucked from where they held out before going right through the portal.

Soon we see a strange medieval castle structure room with carpets on the ground and knight armors stood up from left, right, to three by the glass windows viewing...a strange view. It was not like the normal clouds, nor night time, it was almost like a paranormal scale of a change. But soon everything is cut short, when some ponies come out from a glow that was above the room.

"Guuagh..." Fluttershy & Twilight yelped from landing on the ground, that basically hurt them a bit. "Oohhh-oohhoooh...woooh?" Both ponies shook to snapped their senses in what was happening.

"Gruuagh...you alright Fluttershy?" Twilight spoke from a moan in holding her head from what happened to them, that wasn't pleasant.

"Oh-wooh, yah, I think so?" Fluttershy responded a bit okay to holding her head. "Oh...this is?" Fluttershy looked to her right in what she could see.

"Waaugh...is this, the Paranormal Dimension, where all the ghost live in?" Twilight spoke off from looking to her left side in seeing the surroundings.

"Hmm...it's almost like those times I went through hidden doors that brought me here." Fluttershy hummed to herself in recalling something similar to what was obvious to the point. But then when she looked behind where a strange humming noise was going on, there was... "Oh my, Twilight look!" She yelped in seeing what was directly behind the two.

In the one spot near the windows, was a knight's emptied suit of armor, as it held what was clearly, the six & last piece of the Dark Moon in some presentation appeal form within the chamber room.

"We finally found it Twilight!" Fluttershy spoke to her friend in seeing their objective before them.

"The Dark Moon piece? But...why is it left unguarded?" Twilight responded surprise to see this, but was cautiously on watch by this strange moment. "You said the last four were guarded by Possessor ghost, right?" The pony heard about the Possessor Ghost that had a Dark Moon piece inside them, and after defeat, were the pieces claim?

"I don't know either, but...maybe it's a good thing. We can get it and end this nightmare sooner, right?" Fluttershy spoke with a little smile forming in what they can get out of this.

"Hugh, I guess that would be nice." Twilight signs in feeling that the sooner this was over, the better they can return to normal lives.

"Ok, let get it." Fluttershy said.

Now the two ponies slow head for the Dark Moon Piece, Twilight stop and began to think as Fluttershy walk toward it

"Hmm...oh-oh...easy now..." Fluttershy carefully approached the suit, as she was trying to reach for the last gem piece.

"I'm not sure, this all seems to easy, I mean..." Twilight looked around in concerns, something wasn't right, and she had to look for anything... suspicious...

"Heheheahaha-huaahhh..." Suddenly while Fluttershy's eyes looked down at the ground while her right hoof was reaching, a ghost appeared in front of the armor from invisibility with which...his mouth was about to snap shut on the pony's hoof.

"Fluttershy! Get away!" Twilight screamed out for her friend to lookout for an enemy.

"Oh...Waaaugh!" Fluttershy finally turned up, and yelped in surprise before the ghost almost snapped it's mouth on the hoof in it's mouth.

Then in the next moment, the Possessor waved his arms across that unleashed a sonic-wave that pushed the two ponies backwards in 'slow motion' work.

"Gaugh...uuugh?" Both Twilight & Fluttershy let off some groans from their impacts on the floor, as the new Possessor came out of the armor area. This one looked different from the other Possessors, it is thin, white, multiskined, ghost by the outer eye, but it has two pairs of horns on the side of his head as well as a pointed horn protruding from the front of his head.

"Guah-hah-hahuhaaahh..." The one laughed off in holding out it's arms to gaze at the ponies looking at him, he was tough, tougher then the others seen so far, and that's who he was...Tough Possessor.

"Ohhhh...is that a Possessor?" Twilight moaned from the aftershock wave before seeing what the two have on their hooves now.

"I think so, but he seems...tougher then the others?" Fluttershy responded while noticing this one's different appearance from her previous boss foes.

"MWah-huhuahahaaaaa..." Tough Possessor was laughing while it seemed to be making it's ghostly magic voodoo work. And when it was done, the ponies saw their troubles double; when the ghost split, LITERALLY! "Yehehehe-yaaahhhh!" The two Tough Possessor ghosts flew off with a cackle towards the far corner armors, and soon went in them, taking possession of control of the empty suits. Now the suits of armor were moving, wielding their hammer axes up to prepare to attack their targets.

"Oh dear, this one's even more different then the others." Fluttershy yelped in seeing these were new odds to her.

"Fluttershy, we need to figure out how to get them out of that armor?" Twilight spoke in having them stand up to try to plan anything to stop what's to come.

"Well, I learn if you pull them under rugs, the Greenie ghost come out." Fluttershy explained off how she dealt with this problem of a similar manner of speaking.

"Then we'll have to do that! Come on!" Twilight issued off towards her friend, as they gotta get to work.

Fluttershy quickly ran from the nearest Knight and Twilight had the other one follow her. Once they both were on the rug, they dodge the Knights Ax's and ran to the edge of the rug. Fluttershy suck up one corner and Twilight grab the other with her magic. Together they pull and the Knights fell and broke apart. The Tough Possessor form back to one and started to charge it attack.

"Twilight look out! It attack!" Fluttershy shouted to warn her friend.

Twilight jump out of the way and the Possessor hit the wall instead and was daze.

Soon after Fluttershy Bright Flash the Possessor, she tried to suck it in, but it's defense was tough, which meant she had to pull at her hardest.

"Keep it up Fluttershy!" Twilight called out, before she got behind the pegasus to help pull the vacuum more to suck in the ghost.

Good news, the ponies did it, only they piled off the white skin to reveal a golden ghost coming out before it escaped and made the two fly back a bit.

"MWuh-ha-hahahahaaahh..." Suddenly, this next Possessor split into threesomes to possess three other empty suits of armors in the room, one of the left, right, and middle, like a 9, 12, 3 order of a clock pattern.

"Just great, now they made it three times are hard." Twilight complains in seeing this, as the knights were bending to pick up their weapons.

"We'll have to try to get them the same way, Twilight." Fluttershy responded in being ready for this threat times three.

Fluttershy and Twilight try the same plan as last time, However, One of the knights was not on the rug as the other two and call back the fallen Knights.

"Fluttershy, we have to take them all out at the same time!" Twilight instructed her friend in seeing they can't win if they can't get all the armors knocked down to have the Possessor try to remerge itself into a single being.

"Oh dear, and two at once was hard before, but...alright." Fluttershy responded a bit worried that they had trouble getting to knock down two Possessor Knights, but...they'll have to try harder then.

They had the Knights chase them until they were on the same rug. Dodging the Ax's, Fluttershy and Twilight ran to the corners and grab them. With a yank and pull, they made the Knights fall and the Possessor reform into one and attack them again. They dodge and it hit the wall. Fluttershy stun it and started to suck it up. Twilight grab the hose as well and soon the remove the second skin, that made him red.

"MWuh-hahaha-ahahahaha..." Suddenly, the red Tough Possessor was flying across the room, before turning to the ponies, and then... "GWuh-hahaha-Wuah-hahahah..." Then in a glowing sphere, the ghost ended up splitting itself into foursomes before...flying out of the room by the glass window & dive downwards?

"Weird, why did they do that?" Fluttershy questioned that the last Possessor decided to flea when they are not through yet?

"They took over the armors in this room, so there must be a few outside." Twilight issued the only logical meaning to this.

Suddenly, without any reason at all, there was some loud noises being heard outside. The outside skies began to look a bit shifty, the sounds outside sounded like heavy stomps. Just what was coming from outside?

"Ahhh...ahh...Twilight, what do your suspect they found out there?" Fluttershy spoke a bit nervously towards her friend, as they were near the spot.

Just then, another stomp was heard that shook the room the ponies were in.

"Um...I'm not...sure 'what' they found?" Twilight spoke with a worried concern face, as both ponies looked up a bit.

"Uh-oh...?" Twilight & Fluttershy both responded in seeing what was outside, and it was nothing too good for sure. "Huagh..." They both gasped when they saw a shadow appearing from the window, only it was taller, bigger, enough to ponder what the Tough Possessor came across.

Soon that question was answered from the heavy stomping of metal boots, and from the shadowy blurs we could see from the window was...a knight's armor, just one tiny problem, correction, BIG problem: The Knight Armor outside was Colossal big! This made a very important question, where was such a huge armor even placed in this paranormal dimension?

But then without warning, the right side of the body held something, which smashed right across the rooftop of the chamber room the ponies were in.

"Woah..." Fluttershy yelped from covering herself with her hooves over her head, the debris was falling a bit.

"Waugh...?" As Twilight recovered, the ponies saw from the clearing dust, the giant knight's left swing attack on the building.

And like before, the giant foe managed to smash the other side across while completely removing the rooftop.

"Wooh..." Both ponies on the ground tripped backwards from what happened, as they turn their heads around a bit.

"Ohh..." Fluttershy yelped a bit from seeing the damage that was done here.

"Ohh..." Twilight yelped from when the two looked at what they were now facing.

With no rooftop over their heads, the ponies saw , a giant knight that was like a larger version of the suits of armor, except for an orange glow emanating from the knight's helmet. "Warugh-Hugh-HRuuAaarugh!" The giant knight made a deep giant voice sounding cackle, in staring at it's tiny opponents. Soon it moves up it's left knee to present it's foot into the small chamber room without the rooftop...heading for the ponies lying position.

"Oh-no-no-no-no-nooo!" Fluttershy was waving up in requesting the enemy not to squash them in fear.

"Fluttershy, we need to move away from the boot!" Twilight snapped her friend out that they have to get away from where they are or be squashed like pony-pavements.

The giant knight's foot was about crush the foes beneath, but...

"Aaahhhh!" Fluttershy made a yelp cry, as she got up to run/fly away while Twilight used her magic from her horn to make herself teleport away from the area. "Waaaughh!" The stomping force knocked Fluttershy away from the giant knight's left boot entry.

Soon the giant knight's other foot entered the area, right next to the left, being completely in the building now.

"Dah-wugh...oooh boy?" Fluttershy slowly was getting herself up to stare in horrible shock, this has got to be her biggest enemy yet she has to face.

Now Twilight appeared from her teleportation before her friend. "Okay, bigger problem, but the same issue." She issued about this being a bigger foe, but the plan to beat it remains.

"Um, how's it the same?" Fluttershy asked off in wondering how this battle is similar to others.

"This enemy's too big & slow, so we have to be fast & quick to try to trip him. As Spike always said, the bigger they are, the harder they fall." Twilight explained her plan that they just have to quickly trip the knight, and the Possessor inside will come out.

"Well, if we can do it, we can try it." Fluttershy sorta perked up a bit after that pep-talk now.

They ran around the room try to get the Knight to step on the rugs but for some reason or another parts of a ceiling was falling all around them as the Knight stomp.

"Where did these come from?" Fluttershy ask

"Fluttershy, We're inside the Ghost Home world, anything can happen, I'm sure even Ghost Studies would be surprise." Twilight remind her and explain how Ghost Studies would love the place if it wasn't full with evil ghost.

They both quickly out of the way when a sword came dragging across the ground cutting the area. After the sword stop the cut line was repair and the Knight pull put it sword. Twilight was able to get the right foot to stomp on the rug and pull it from under it. The Knight try to stay up and was able to jump on one foot to try to crush Fluttershy. After it stop on another rug, Fluttershy pull it from under it.

At last, the ponies managed to pull the last carpet that made the giant knight lose his balance. As we see it fall backwards, let goes of it's sword, and then..."BAM!" Makes a loud impact smack on the ground that wasn't there, but in this dimension's rule, hard to say but to go along with it. Then when it's left arm and leg fell down, two Possessor's flew out, then the same happened with the other side. The right arm & leg fell which made two of the Possessors come out as well.

"WAAauharrughhh..." ,The four Possessors cried out from being shot off into the air, "Waugh-Waaugh...Waaaughh..."

Then one by one, they all fell onto the ground, dog-piling on the other until all four were there. Then from another ghostly magic sign, the four split Possessors were remerging back into a single being.

"Nrruagh-Arrugh?" The Tough Possessor shook it's head from getting out it's dizzy state from what happened, looked at the ponies in front of him while hovering up on it's feet, that is, if it had feet.

"Oh boy, we got another attack coming." Fluttershy warn.

The Possessor charge and also release three small trails from behind. Fluttershy was able to grab Twilight and lift her over the attacks. The Possessor hit the wall and was daze again. Fluttershy set Twilight down and Bright Flash him and suck him up. Twilight join in and they pull as hard as they can.

Finally, after much struggles, the ponies have sucked the Tough Possessor into the Ghost Seeker, they've won.

"Few, we did it Fluttershy, I thought..." Twilight signed in relief, they did it, they won, they...

"Um, better wait till after the smoke display to say anything about our victory Twilight." Fluttershy spoke with caution, as she once again, saw her vacuum letting off purple sparks from sucking in a ghost with the Dark Moon inside, she's use to this.

"Why, what's suppose to hap..." Twilight was about to ask until she was cut off.

Then from another implosion of smoke, a gem was shot off while the ponies were pushed back. And soon what landed in the room, was the Dark Moon piece.

"Cough-cough...I thought the professor fixed the Ghost Seeker?" Twilight coughed a bit while seeing what happened to them, that was unexpected?

"He did improve it, but I guess ejecting strong magical gems isn't much of a problem, so long as the ghost stay in." Fluttershy shrug off in saying this without much a problem.

Soon the ponies decided to approach the last Dark Moon piece, as it glimmered in it's brilliance, even while still a bit dark.

"Oh...the last piece?" Fluttershy held up her right hoof to almost touch the gem, but was hesitated from looking at it.

"Hmmm...Hard to believe it? The last piece? You really are something Fluttershy." Twilight hummed to studying this piece, it was marvelous, and her friend was something else for stopping the ghost.

"Ohhh...this is it? The very last one?", Fluttershy spoke in awe, as she soon took hold of the gem in her hooves while getting a silent smiling nod from Twilight in responding to the pegasus' question, "Wooh-Hoo! Yes, it is!"

Fluttershy was so happy, she threw the gem up into the air.

"Oh yes! Now we can fix everything!" She cheered in seeing they have truly done it as she flew up to catch the crystal, the last piece is theirs.

"We FINALLY did it!" Fluttershy landed on the ground, cheering for this success, as she puts away the last Dark Moon piece in her 'special' hiding place.

At last, the two ponies have done it, now that just leaves one itty-bitty-tinny-weeny thing left to deal with, which was...HOW DO THEY GET OUT OF HERE & BACK TO THE OTHERS!? The thought was cut off when they heard Fluttershy's Ghost Looker theme play. "Hello?"

"You done it girls! You actually done it! The Last Dark Moon piece!" Ghost Studies said with the other cheering in the background.

"It not going to easy, But me and Luna will get you out of that Horrible illusion." Celestia said.

"Yes, A job well done, our magic better not fail us now." Luna added and hope hers and Celestia's horns will get them out and the view turn off.

Once the chat was over, did both Twilight & Fluttershy sign in relief on two things: they completed the mission & will escape this Paranormal Dimension. Fluttershy jump for joy as her mission was complete. Twilight smile as Fluttershy open her Ghost Looker and saw their score. Then was brought back to the shack.


Fluttershy and Twilight appear in the shack and Twilight land on her flank as Fluttershy flew down.

"Ow...I can see why the other are a little brother by the drops they get." Twilight said as she rub her flank.

"Sorry Twilight, It was hard to get you both out." Celestia explain.

"Well, Let get the Dark Moon clean up and find Nightmare Moon." Rainbow said.

"Actually I came to a problem that not even I saw coming." Ghost Studies clear up.

"Huh?" The others ask.

"For some reason, the Dark Moon Clear is missing a piece and I can't clean the Dark Moon piece with out it." He said.

"What? You mean that it stuck in it dark state until you can find the missing piece?!" Rarity shouted.

"I'm afraid so." Ghost Studies reply.

"Well then, let get the Possessor to the vault." Twilight said.

"Yes, A good idea." Ghost Studies agree and the tube appear.

Fluttershy place the hose on the tube and the Possessor was send to the vault. After that Fluttershy remove the hose and turn back to Ghost Studies.

"Now that done, Why don't you two tell what happen while I'll try to find a new piece. Hopefully it doesn't take too long." Ghost Studies said and Twilight nods.

Author's Note:

Ghost Caught: Tough Possessor.

Well all the Dark Moon piece has been collected, but with the missing piece it can't be reform. Up next is the Bonus Mission and I'm sure you can all guess who doing it. After the Bonus Mission it the final Boss and then I can move on to my Fan made Fluttershy's Mansions stories.