• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,810 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,810

Gloomy Manor Part 4

Fluttershy and her friends waiting to hear what Ghost Studies and Twilight had to say.

"Well, I'm sure you already notice Fluttershy, but things have be disappearing in the manor." Ghost Studies said.

"Really?" Rarity ask.

"Yes, it a work of a ghost that has show itself until now." Ghost Studies said.

"So Fluttershy has to go catch it? Cool!" Rainbow said.

"Yes, but she also has to bring back the things that disappear. Lucky I got some thing that will help know what it looks like." Ghost Studies said and pull out a jar with a small blue ball that floated inside.

"This is call a Spirit Orb. A ghost release them and they make things disappear. Because of these little things, every thing in the manor is disappearing. I even made something that will reverse the problem, Sadly it back at my lab inside the Manor. I call it the Dark-Light Shine. With it any thing turn invisible will be unvisible. As in you can see them." Ghost Studies explain.

Fluttershy nods and Rainbow started to reach for it, when Ghost Studies pull it back and put it away.

"Now first go to my lab and get the Dark-Light Shine Device. It will help you a lot." Ghost Studies said and nods to the Princesses.

They nod back a Fluttershy was send back to the Manor.


Fluttershy appear in the Manor and land on her hoofs but fell over. She pick herself up and look around. No Ghost in sight and no armor in sight either. Fluttershy notices one of the armors near the double doors were gone. She remind herself to come back here later with the Dark-Light Device.

Fluttershy walk through the doors and saw that the armors were back. She ran across dodging them and enter the door. She walk into the foyer and look around. Noting steams to be missing so she went to the other door and enter the hallway. She walk over to the door to the lab when it disappear on her.

Fluttershy heard a creepy laugh and she jump at it.

Why did that laugh sound familiar? Fluttershy thought and heard her Ghost Looker theme play. She pull it out and open it. "Hello?"

"Is my eyes playing tricks on me? The door disappear!" Ghost Studies said in surprise.

"Now how is Fluttershy going to get the Dark-Light thingie?" Rainbow voice ask.

"I'm sure there another way in the lab, Fluttershy look around the manor." Twilight said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy put the Ghost Looker away and walk back out to the foyer. She walk up the stairs and once she was almost to the top, lighting flash and Fluttershy slid back down. Once she stop and Hider appear and laugh at her. Then flew off to hide. It was joined by a Slammer and Fluttershy caught him first. After waiting for the Hider to show itself. Fluttershy stun and caught him. Then two more Hiders appear and flew off to hide.

Fluttershy was able to stun one and caught it before it had a chance to find a hiding place. Fluttershy waited for the other one then caught it. The lights turn on and Fluttershy walk back upstairs.

She enter the upper hallway and walk through the door that was above the lab. She knew there had to be away there. She hear the laugh again and saw Sprit Orbs appear from the fireplace and made the grandfather disappear. They also put the fire out as well. Fluttershy step in the Fireplace and call out, "Hello!" Before she fell.

Fluttershy roll out of the bottom and into the lab. She shook her mane and stood up. There on the table was the Dark-Light Shine Device! Fluttershy smile and walk towards it. She started to reach it when a Greenie appear wearing sunglasses. Fluttershy jump in surprise. The Greenie grab the Dark-Light device and flew in to the billboard.

Fluttershy knew she had to get that Dark-Light and ran up to the billboard. She made it spin and the Greenie pop out still wearing the Sunglasses. Fluttershy us the Bright Flash but it didn't work! The Greenie laugh and move it Sunglasses from it eyes like it was taunted her.

Fluttershy knew there was only one way of stopping this Greenie. She started to stuck the sunglasses off. With a yank they came off. The Greenie started to fly around but the Bright Flash stun it and she caught it. Then two more Sunglasses Greenies appear. Fluttershy remove both of their Sunglasses and stun and caught both of them. The Lights turn on and the Dark-Light Device flew on top of the table.

Fluttershy remove the top part of the flashlight and grab the Dark-Light Device. She first try to put it in but almost drop it. She was quick and caught it, then put it on. When Fluttershy turn it on, instead of a light that shine a rainbow shine instead.

Rainbow would love this! Fluttershy thought before her Ghost Looker Theme play. Fluttershy took it out and answer, "Hello?"

"I can't believe a ghost can avoid the Bright Flash like that." Ghost Studies said talking to Twilight. He didn't notices that he hit the call button and Fluttershy hear what he said.

"Um, Ghost Studies I got your Dark-Light Device." Fluttershy said scaring him and Twilight.

"What?! My Dark-Light Device?! That great Fluttershy! Try it on all things that disappear!" He said.

"Next time Ghost Studies, watch where you're setting your hoof down. Fluttershy just scare both of us." Twilight said with an displease look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Fluttershy said.

"It fine my Dear, now go give that Dark-Light a try." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy try to out everywhere in the room. Fluttershy left it on so long that it started to heat up.

"Ouch!" Fluttershy call out and wave her Hoof and the flashlight.

Can't leave it on for every long or it overheats. Fluttershy thought before it cool off. With the Dark-Light Device she found an safe, that she open with her Bright Flash and bits fell out. Even my a tool box appear and got the bits inside that to. Of course she had to catch the Spirit Orb first. Fluttershy then shine where the door was and caught the Spirit Orbs.

She walk out to the hallway and look around. She never went through the Hallway completely yet so went to check it out. She came to a picture that had a key and a rug that show there was a door there. Fluttershy shine the Dark-Light on the spot and the Spirit Orbs appear. Fluttershy caught all of them and the door appear. She try it and found it lock.

Maybe I miss on the way here. I should go and check and also make any thing that disappear reappear. Fluttershy thought and walk through all the rooms she been through already.

Fluttershy return a few minutes later with a Gem she found in one of the armors and some more bits, but no key. She turn back to the picture that look like a key before a thought cross her mind.

Maybe I should use the Dark-Light on it? I worth a try. She thought and shine it on the picture. It work! Fluttershy watch as a real key fell right out of the picture.

Those pictures must be just like the one that my friends was caught in the past. They're the same way! Fluttershy thought as she remember how each of her friends where imprison inside pictures. She didn't know why, but if felt very familiar to her.

She shook it off and grab the key. She unlock the door and enter the patio. She look around and saw there were a few things missing and use her Dark-Light to reviled all them. A water statue appear and spit out a Gem that Fluttershy grab. She made a door appear and enter it. She follow the hallway until she notice she was behind the fish tank. She grab the Gem there and return to the patio.

She walk out and saw a few birds standing in mid-air. Fluttershy knew something else was missing. She use her Dark-Light and an statue of Ghost Studies appear. Fluttershy then notices that a fan was on the top. Using her Ghost Seeker, she made the fan spin and the Statue rise up and reviled a key.

Fluttershy grab the key and went to the door that was on the pouch. She unlock it and came back to the Kitchen. Once inside A Greenie and a Hider appear and start to do the thing they do best at. Turn invisible and hide. Fluttershy charge her flashlight and stun the Greenie that was close by. She caught it and another Hider appear and a Greenie with a rolling pin and lid appear as well.

Fluttershy dodge the Greenie and caught it. The two Hiders were started to take too long. She watch as one appear out of it hiding place and threw something at her. Fluttershy walk around the attack and open it hiding place. The Hider was surprise that Fluttershy found it and started to fly away. Fluttershy stun and caught it. She did the same to the only one.

After the purple gate rise, she walk to the room that had the dumbwaiter. She open it and sign. She was still recovering for it last ride, but guess that were she has to go. She climb in and it shot up. Fluttershy soon fond herself inside the dinning and jump out of the dumbwaiter.

Fluttershy walk forward a bit and hear the laugh again. She turn and jump in surprise. It was a Shadowbolt Ghost! Fluttershy hasn't seen them since the Mansion she won. It laugh again and made Spirit Orbs appear and the table disappear. It smile and left the room thinking it job was done.

Fluttershy was still surprise, she knew that the Shadowbolts were Nightmare Moon followers, but she caught Nightmare Moon a few months ago, there no way they can do this, right? Fluttershy shook her head she'll have to worry about that later. Right now the table need to be back.

Fluttershy shine the Dark-Light and caught the Spirit Orbs. The table reappear and the Shadowbolt return to the room.

"WHAT?! EVEN HERE TOO!" He shouted. He just thought he check over his work and saw that all the things he made disappear were back. Then he saw Fluttershy.

"YOU! You are the one that caught our queen! Now I can get you back for what you did in the past! And don't think we're be the same as last time, we got new tricks this time." He said and disappear.

Fluttershy look around, she knew Shadowbolts were trickily. Still she wonder how a Shadowbolt can do all this even after Nightmare Moon was caught. She spotted an glow and jump out of the way as the Shadowbolt charge at her. Fluttershy turn to use her Bright Flash but it didn't work.

Of course! Shadowbolts Ghosts can just be stuck up, but wait. He said that they were the same as last time. So how can I caught him? Fluttershy thought before looking at her flashlight.

She switch it to the Dark-Light device and shine it. She saw trail of the Shadowbolt and follow it. She had to turn it off so it can cool off before it shine on the Shadowbolt. The Shadowbolt appear in front of Fluttershy daze. That were she try to stuck it up. Instead of it going in the Ghost Seeker 5000, it tail got caught in the hose.

It try to fly away, but Fluttershy fought back. She use the yank attack and the Shadowbolt was send bouncing all over the room dropping bits while it was at it. Fluttershy laugh as it boucle off the floor, the wall, and the ceiling. He lay still and Fluttershy stuck him up. His head got stuck and Fluttershy had to jump on the hose and got the Shadowbolt in.

Fluttershy jump for joy as she caught the Shadowbolt, then her Ghost Looker theme play. She answer it, "Hello?"

"Fluttershy! Good going! Everything has reappear in the manor." Ghost said.

"So who was doing it?" Twilight ask.

"A Shadowbolt Ghost." Fluttershy answer.

"A Shadowbolt Ghost?! But we haven't seen them since you last mansion adventure." Ghost Studies said.

"I know, maybe we can find out more if I catch more of them." Fluttershy said.

"Yes, I'll have the Princesses bring you back now." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy jump for joy again as her mission was complete. She open her Ghost Looker and check her score. Then was brought back to the shack.


Fluttershy appear in the Shack landing on her hoofs, once more she was knock down, only by Rainbow Dash this time.

"Boy, I'm glad the Shadowbolts didn't get you Fluttershy. I not sure what I'll do if you were taking by them." Rainbow said.

"Well, I'm sure we can fill you up about the Shadowbolts Ghosts we know after we empty the Ghost Seeker 5000." Ghost Studies said and the tube appear again. This time Rainbow Dash was under it and it lift her in the air. Everypony expect Fluttershy and the Princesses laugh as Rainbow flew off the tube.

Fluttershy place the hose in the tube and all the Ghosts, bits, Gems, and the Shadowbolt she caught was send to the vault. Then a loud noise was heard and steamers pop out.

"Oh! A party!" Pinkie said and pull out her party canon. Before she could set it off, Ghost Studies spoke up.

"Not real, Miss Pie, but Fluttershy as collect enough bits for me to upgrade the Ghost Seeker 5000!" He said.

Fluttershy took it off and hand it to Ghost Studies.

"This might take some time. Fluttershy why do you can a short rest while I'll upgrade the Ghost Seeker. If you what to." He said.

Fluttershy was a little surprise at the end but smile.

"I could use one and maybe fly for a bit as well." She said and flew in the air.

Author's Note:

Ghosts caught: Shadowbolt, Fluttershy fond 9 out of 13 Gems, 930 bits fond. Upgrade get! Fluttershy can now use a stronger yank attack. That right, the first upgrade and the Dark-Light from the game. The Shadowbolts make their return and this time they will have names unlike Fluttershy Mansion. That one surprise in store for this story and it not the only one. There going to be something different with the Boss Fights and the Bonus Missions, but that will come in a few chapters.