• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 4,814 Views, 146 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion: Dark Moon - Shazam 25



Months after Fluttershy caught the Ghost of Nightmare Moon and save her freinds, she start ghost hunting again.

  • ...
5
 146
 4,814

BONUS MISSION Part 4

Pinkie just went over on the Boss fight with Fluttershy and told them about the fireworks show she was saving for Fluttershy after all the Dark Moon Pieces were recover and the Ghosts were back to normal when Ghost Studies shouted.

"AGH! The Ghost have return to the Secret Mines!" He said.

"What?!", Rarity ask, "Didn't Fluttershy all ready took care of the place?"

"Well, whoever is the mastermind behind all this must be trying to reclaim the Mansions that Fluttershy clear." Ghost Studies said look over the map.

"So now what?" Fluttershy ask as if she had to go back in.

"The Ghost here steams stronger then the ones before, There a couple of Strong ghost there, so it going to be harder then the others." He said.

"Okay doc, if those ghost are as powerful as you say, let me in!" Applejack spoke determine in seeing the matters have become more serious then ever.

"Forget it, my speed, plus flight with skill, can help stop those ghost from taking over the area." Rainbow Dash push through to issue that she be the one to handle what could be a seriously tough mission ahead.

"Wait a moment darlings, I think we're being unfair." Rarity stopped her two friends in making a claim.

"We promise one pony that she go next, and so it's Pinkie Pie's turn." She reminded that they said they let the pink pony have a turn when Pinkie Pie gets the next task afterwards.

"Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow Dash & Applejack raised their eyebrows in hearing this, the most serious moment of powerful ghost are invading the Secret Mines, & they wanna trust the task...to Pinkie Pie?

"But will she be alright?" Apple Bloom questioned off if the pink pony will be fine.

"Yah, with more ghost then maybe those other places?" Scootaloo nods in hearing all about the last three mansions, this one might be tougher?

"Those ghost might be too tough alone?" Sweetie Belle spoke in concern about what could happen if Pinkie Pie has to face such dangerous enemies.

"Ah don't worry, silly-fillies, I can handle it." Pinkie Pie smiled to pat the CMC on their heads to not worry so much.

"If worst comes to worse, I can magically get by with a little happy-time fun-time, song & dance number." She smiled brightly in making this very weird claim out of nowhere.

"Song...and...dance...and fun while ghost hunting?" Ghost Studies heard all those things, he was lost in thought before speaking.

"Hugh, that is by far the one thing that's so unreasonable to think about if that can be something to help fight & capture evil ghost." He scratched his head in never imagining such a thing to ever happen, to have fun while hunting ghost, & make it into a game.

"Oh, by the way Ghost Studies, does this little doodad that plays an interesting theme music can play other stuff?" Pinkie Pie spoke from holding up the device Fluttershy usual uses to contact or be contacted by the others here.

"Pinkie Pie, I doubt he even thought about adding music when fighting ghost." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes that the professor here even added such features.

"Actually, I did." Ghost Studies suddenly pointed out to admit here.

"What in tarnation made you think that?" Applejack raised an eyebrow to hearing this admitted statement.

"Cause when it gets boring, a little music helps distract & ease the mind." Ghost Studies shrug off his hooves to state he wanted something to keep him busy.

"Well something tells us, that when Pinkie Pie goes in, this may turn into something of a more...Pinkie Pie style of ghost hunting?" Rarity issued off that in knowing the pink pony, she'll be doing something very random, off-notice, and a bunch of stuff that might not even make sense?

Soon Pinkie Pie was geared up with the Ghost Seeker while standing on two hooves instead of four. In some amazing moment, she seemed pretty much able to handle it while giggling at how she looks, holding up the vacuum with the Dark Light, flashed herself, but giggled more before the dizzy light effects wore of.

"Okay Pinkie Pie, Ghost Seeker set to normal, like the other times from your friends, so you get feeling how it is." Ghost Studies explained to the pink pony that the Ghost Seeker is set to low standards without any upgrades that Fluttershy has been using, so Pinkie Pie can firstly get a feeling of understanding how a beginner does things.

"Okay if I bring my Party Cannon along?" Pinkie Pie looked to the doc with a perky smile in wanting to bring something with her.

"Well now, I...don't see what help it do with ghost hunting, but okay, you can bring it too." Ghost Studies was a bit flabbergasted that such an odd question was asked, while he saw no harm, he didn't understand what other use besides the Ghost Seeker can do on the mission.

"Whoopee! Beam Me Away, Scotty!" Pinkie Pie beamed for joy before turning to address the princesses to send her out.

"Now hold on, that my line." Ghost Studies stopped to state this before noticing what he said about Celestia & Luna along with the whole, Scotty name thing of confusion.

"Gerhum, I mean, teleport the party pony in, princesses." He cleared his throat before waving in a gentleman tone to have the princesses send this pony off now.

With that, the princesses use their magic to magically teleport Pinkie Pie out from the bunker to her first solo mission. Many had the same thought, will Pinkie Pie be alright, or will she surprise them all...some were leaning towards the latter part?


At this moment, Pinkie Pie has been teleported directly into the Chalet, where she lands on her back hooves, balances herself from her front hooves waving out a bit while wearing over her back, the Ghost Seeker. From signing that she made it, she brought out the vacuum to be ready. At this moment, Ghost Studies' voice was heard from the device Pinkie Pie was carrying.

"First bunch of ghost detected! Give them what for!" Ghost Studies responded off to say in where the ghost can be found by the device.

"Okay...time to get this party started! Music Time!" Pinkie Pie responded off to say, as she suddenly did something to press the device she had to play...music?

At this moment, the pink pony moves towards the hidden elevator shaft under the polar bear rug while a strange mystical, yet spooky tune is heard in the background, as she goes...down.

Now as Pinkie Pie reached the Airway, the background music picked up a bit when she came to a stop. Pinkie Pie exited the ride, got into a positon to scout the area with a stern focus face that said 'GAME ON' all over it.

"Lets ride!" Pinkie Pie shouted, as she brought out her Party Cannon, aim underneath the ground before sitting on it, tilted enough to...fire herself off towards the edge where the door leading to the Terminal was. As she was preparing to enter it, as weird as it sounds, singers began to be heard in the background too.

Chorus: Ghostbusters...

The scene warped a bit to show Pinkie Pie opened to gaze around the Terminal area...

Solo Singer: If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call (Ghostbusters)

As Pinkie Pie came in, her senses made her jump away from a Strong Sneaker that tried to surprise her from the door. Then in front of her still, was a Greenie & Slammer that almost got her, if she didn't slid underneath them.

Solo Singer: If it's somethin' weird an it won't look good
Who ya gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Pinkie Pie saw them ghost trying to come up to scare, frighten, &/or clobber her...but she showed a perky grin while getting out her flash light to Bright Flash them, which she moved quick enough to stun them all.

"Clean up time!" Pinkie Pie spoke, and as if acting from when the theme was playing a cool jammy beat, she started to suck up the ghost? And they were putting up a fight to drag her around, but she treated it like...skiing?

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

At the moment, she sucked up the two not so strong types, leaving the Strong Sneaker to fight, but the pink pony pulled her vacuum up to the max. Until finally...the Strong Sneaker got sucked in too.

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

As the pink pony cheered while vacuuming the bits around, even from above that were hidden. Then Ghost Studies voice was calling in.

"They're not done yet! Look lively! And...is that music I hear?" Ghost Studies reported to tell, but was also hearing music, weird?

"Yep, sit tight, I'm on it!" Pinkie Pie responded off while saying goodbye, picked herself up to continue her task.

Then a sudden flip sequence happened over the screen that could not be explained. And the singing also return at the moment.

Solo Singer: If you're seein' things runnin' thru your head
Who can you call (Ghostbusters)

The scenery showed the Ice Lake, where three Greenies, a normal type, the other two had either goalkeeper wrist guard gauntlet & hockey puck stick while another had the headgear. They were playing hockey while laughing it up, unaware that their attention was focus on the arrival of...a lone pink pony.

Solo Singer: An' invisible man sleepin' in your bed
Oh who ya gonna call (Ghostbusters)

The Greenies laugh while approaching the unmoving pony in invisibility. They reveal themselves to scare the pony who had her head looking down, and when she looked up...she opened her mouth to reveal a lightbulb that performed a Bright Flash that took the ghost by surprise to stun them.

The same jammy beat sound was heard, as Pinkie Pie was sucking up these three that moved her around the ice lake. They tried to fight, but could not escape her...

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

The Greenies all got sucked in from the mighty pulling work of the pink pony. Pinkie Pie was skiing still until she was heading for the...goal?

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

Pinkie Pie went in, and then spin herself out with laughter. "Heheheh, goal!" She giggled out to respond, like she still having fun in spin motion.

Then the picture was spinning around to again, changed the scene to another location.

Solo Singer: Who ya gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Pinkie was seen busting down the door to the Fishing Hut, finding two Greenies with one holding a red crystal & one Strong Greenie.

Solo Singer: If you're all alone pick up the phone
And call (Ghostbusters)

Pinkie Pie slide underneath the Greenie with the gem to Bright Flash it. Then as the pink pony sucked that one, another normal Greenie appeared to help the Strong Greenie. But she smiled to spin around, much to their confusion before Bright Flashing them. Then in that instant, she sucked those two that fought, but she fought more by...spinning with more twisty turning force pulling, that got them?

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

Then as Pinkie Pie cheered from the success, Ghost Studies was calling her.

"Hoo, look at all of 'em! Be careful, Pinkie Pie." Ghost Studies addressed that he's found more ghost to still deal with.

Solo Singer: I hear it likes the girls

"Hear yah, & me & my music are on it!" Pinkie Pie responded off with her cheery go-getter atitude on the ready.

"Yes, but wait..." Ghost Studies tried to say, but was cut off when he was hung up.

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghost

Now the screen spins to warp in showing Pinkie Pie sneaking on some orange screen background while she was leading...a line of Greenies intimidating her movement?

Chorus: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Soon the screen was full of Greenies, and they turn to...dance? But then Pinkie Pie popped from underneath, Bright Flash to suck the surprised ghost which...pulled the image like a shade to show the next area.

Solo Singer: Who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Now the scenery changed to the Basin room where Pinkie Pie was on thin ice, literally by Greenies; one normal, one with a helmet, two with Goalkeeper gear, and there was also a Slammer to boot.

Solo Singer: Mm... if you've had a dose
Of a freaky ghost baby
You better call Ghostbusters

"ROORUUAArrughhh..." A Slammer approached the pink pony, made a scary roar to scare her, however...

"BOoooo!" Pinkie Pie flashed her Bright Flash under her chin, made a loud 'Deep' scary sound to show a freaky & spookier face then any ghost could do.

"Eeekk!" The Slammer squealed like a little girl, and tried to rush away, but collided against the other Greenies like a bowling ball to pins (even made the sound) to knock them off.

Now the pony Bright Flash them, & suck them with ease while giggling at that 'fun' moment.

"Heheeh, wonder how much are left now?" Pinkie Pie giggled to say before the screen once again spin motion before we even knew what happen next.

Solo Singer: Lemme tell you something
Bustin' makes me feel good

Now the scene shows a blue background with Pinkie Pie runs before skidding to stop, and glared back at what's...behind her. And the jamming mode for the theme had to pick up around this moment. A whole LOT of many ghost, even the Strong types piling up like a mountain of foes.

"Have I got a surprise for you all." Pinkie Pie issued off to say, as she brought out her Party Cannon suddenly.

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghosts

Then the pink pony connected a long nozzle from the vacuum part to...the back of her cannon? Then kicked it to be right...underneath of the ghost numbering odds.

Solo Singer: I ain't afraid a no ghosts

Then Pinkie Pie started to suck from the vacuum controls, but in reality...her cannon reacted to unleash a Bright Flash while performing a suction maneuver.

Singer & Chorus: Don't get caught alone oh no... Ghostbusters

Now a large number of ghost stood no chance before getting completely sucked through the Party Cannon..to the Ghost Seeker itself, How weirdly awesome was that?! During the moment, the screen spin around to change what we were seeing.

Solo Singer: When he comes through your door
Unless you've just got some more
I think you better call...Ghostbusters

Now the area was back at the Terminal again, were the same ghost from before are there; a Greenie, a Slammer, and a Strong Sneaker. But Pinkie Pie suddenly was slowly coming up from behind the ghost, even better then the Sneaker to not notice.

Solo Singer: Ooh... who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Then Pinkie Pie Bright Flash the ghost that stun them, and started to let them pull her while she pulls them.

Solo Singer: Who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Then from a successive yank, she caught the them before the strong one also joined in.

Solo Singer: Ah, I think you better call (Ghostbusters)

Then the scene changed to where Pinkie Pie bust the door leading to the High Wire area, where she rolled out, pointed to aim her Ghost Seeker.

Solo Singer: Haha...Who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

There the pink pony saw a normal Greene & a Strong Greenie, and lastly a Strong Slammer.

Solo Singer: I can't hear you... (Ghostbusters)
Who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

Now the Greenies & Strong Slammer charged to attack the pink pony while she was down...or was it so? Then Pinkie Pink raised her flashlight, performed a Bright Flash with a cocky cheery smile in suckering these ghost with her as bait.

Solo Singer: Louder (Ghostbusters)

The ghost struggled when being sucked in the vacuum, but the pony was holding on real tight like this was fishing.

Solo Singer: Who you gonna call (Ghostbusters)

The weak Greenie went, then the Strong Greenie, before the Strong Slammer was pulling to get away.

Solo Singer: Who you can call (Ghostbusters)

Now the Strong Slammer screamed out from the last time when Pinkie Pie gave one more 'tug of war' game with the Ghost Seeker and won the game.

Solo Singer: You can call Ghostbusters... (till fade)

Now Pinkie Pie stood alone, as she made a move of cheering in finally getting all her ghost. And it was just around the time the background music that was playing was ending too. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

"Ha, ha, that was so super-duper-whooper-doper fun! I can make that into a nice game when we're back in Ponyville." Pinkie Pie giggled in feeling all giggly inside from being so happy and laughing how that was so exciting how she made this work into fun.

And the way she pulled off that stunt of changing the background & appearing at the scenes in question were so illogical...so unorthadox...so randomly performed by both parties actions...so...so...Pinkie Pie?

But it was during the moment outside in feeling the windy snow, that the pink pony heard a familiar theme from Fluttershy's device.

"Hello, you reached Pinkie Pie, the Party Pony that makes everyday life a Party of fun, fun, FUN! Who's calling?" Pinkie Pie picked up to answer the device by a strange way of speaking from she should have known who was calling her, Ghost Studies & the others from the bunker.

"Un..." Ghost Studies was lost for words at first but snap out of it, "That all of them Pinkie. Nice work."

"Yeah! I never knew what Fluttershy been doing this whole time would be so fun!" Pinkie said.

"Well, I can caught Ghosts quickly too, but I'm too old for this ghost-catching tomfoolery." He said.

"You did have fun at the time right?" Pinkie ask still with her smile.

"Yes I did.", Ghost Studies smiles remembering his younger days, "Anywhoo, I have the Princesses bring you back."

The view turn off and Pinkie look around.

"Well, this place was fun, but way to cold for Parties, Woo! Maybe once it warms up here, I'll throw the Ghosts a Ghostly Party for them, They'll love it!" Pinkie said before cheering happily.

Pinkie grab the Hose and jump in the air and spin around. At the Same time streamers appear out of the hose as Pinkie land on her hooves. She open the Ghost Looker and saw her score. She smiles and waves to the readers before being send back to the shack.


Pinkie appear in the Shack and land on her flank. She smile and stood up.

"Woohoo! That was fun! Fluttershy, that was the funniest job you ever took!" Pinkie said to the Yellow Pegasus.

"Um...Thanks?" Fluttershy said a little confuse.

"Well had well did you do?" Rainbow ask.

"I was have so much fun that I forgot to count." Pinkie stated as she was having too much fun to notices how long it took her to catch all the ghosts.

"Well, I don't what to make you feel sad Pinkie, but it took you 6:06 to catch them."

"Oh come on!" Rainbow Dash yell. She was still the only one with the longest time and now Pinkie was the second longest. Making Applejack and Rarity the two with the shortest time.

"Well, should we empty the Ghost Seeker?" Fluttershy ask.

"Yes of course." Ghost Studies said and the tube appear.

Pinkie place the hose on the tube and all the Ghosts, and Bits were send to the vaunt.

"Hey there is extra ghost in it!" Ghost Studies said looking over the Ghost Pinkie caught.

"Oh those were just extras that were seen during the Music Performance with Singing & Dancing. I only caught the ones seen in the rooms." Pinkie Pie smiled off to say while brighten her teethy grin of innocence.

"Pinkie Pie, you are so..." Rainbow Dash was about to say, but got cut.

"Me?" Pinkie Pie spoke off with a smile in thinking what her friend would say.

"Well, I was thinking random, but yah, you are totally you!" Rainbow Dash thought it over about the question, and shrug it off with a smile that for Pinkie Pie, she is who she is...herself.

"And don't ever change a thing, darlin'." Applejack issued off with a happy response that thanks to Pinkie Pie, she helped bag more ghost.

"Thanks girls!" Pinkie said as she took off the Ghost Seeker.

Well, once I re-upgrade the Ghost Seeker, Fluttershy will head for the finally Mansion that appear on the map." Ghost Studies said and got to work.

Author's Note:

Here Pinkie's Mission! Thanks to V.K. for giving me the scenes and once more took over this chapter as well, however, the Ghostbusters Theme song is my idea! So thank to Ray Parker Jr. for making this song. I left the lyrics in so people will have better time following what Pinkie does during the song. Up next is the last Mansion. Can Fluttershy finally place a end to this nightmare? Or will she fail and Dark Moon Valley will be hunted forever. Oh and since there going to be no more upgrades, I won't be placing the Bits total any more, but the Gems will still show and there maybe a new ghost or two, but Mostly the Shadowbolts.