• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 666 Views, 1 Comments

MLP X Pokemon Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 2: Enemies approach. - trahzo



Part 2 of my crossover where Querxov meets the 1st executive of Team Disharmony: Garble, and battles the Gym in Fillydelphia.

  • ...
5
 1
 666

Part 6: Querxov & Jenny vs. Tom!

Just like the previous Gym, he did his research and figured out that the Gym leader uses rock type Pokemon! But then he was approached by a trainer named Berry Punch who gave him her last Berry Juice. He then ran into a man by the name of Magnum who claims to be the Fillydelphia Gym Leader's dad and gave Querxov the Good Rod! He than saw a grunt from Team Disharmony trying to block the entrance to the gym, but then he took the grunt down in one move with just his Machamp! The grunt then ran away telling him he'll regret what he had just done! Then a man who had Green Spikey hair and purple skin gave Querxov a Star piece and entered the Gym saying, give us all a good show, he had no idea what that meant, but didn't care. Now he entered the Fillydelphia Gym and man was he in for a surprise! There was a fashion show going on, but when Querxov stepped foot into the room...

*Challenger detected postponing the fashion show for a Gym battle!* said an automated voice. The run way then became wider and a staircase appeared in front of him! Then everything went dark! Then 3 spotlights all shined down on one area! The floor opened up and from an elevator appeared the Gym Leader of Fillydelphia! She wore a dress I'm sure we all recognize from the episode :"Art of the dress." Then when her full body was in view, all the lights turned on simultaneously, and epic techno music played courtesy of DJ-Pon3!

"Why hello there darling, I am Rarity, the Gym Leader of Fillydelphia!"

"Nice entrance."

"Why thank you, now let us make a fabulous show!" Then the techno music got more intense as Vinyl dropped the base and dropped it hard!

*You are challenged by Gym Leader Rarity! Gym Leader Rarity sent out Carbink!*

"Go, Krokorok!"

*The foe's Carbink used Dazzling Gleam! It's super effective!*

"Krokorok use Earthquake!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Carbink fainted! Krokorok's Moxie ability activated! Krokorok's attack went up!*

*Gym Leader Rarity sent out Onix! The foe's Onix used Explosion! The foe's Onix fainted! Krokorok fainted!*

"What this? It seems you've managed to make it to my last Pokemon!"

Then the lights went out again, then turned back on to reveal rarity wearing her fall formal dress from Equestria Girls! The crowd went absolutely wild!

*Gym leader Rarity sent out Gigalith!*

"Huh? Tom?"

"Oh my, you 2 have met?"

"Yeah, on the way here, he helped me & Daring Do stop an evil group called Team Disharmony!"

"Now isn't that just heroic of you darling, I'll promise to give you an extra helping of food tonight."

"Go, Jenny the Servine! Use Leaf Tornado!"

*The foe's Gigalith used protect! The foe's Gigalith used Flash Cannon!*

"Jenny, side-step to the left and then use Leaf Blade!"

*It's super effective!*

"I bet you've never expected this next move!" said Rarity.

"Huh?"

"Tom, use Toxic!"

*Jenny was poisoned!*

"Here, have an antidote!" said Querxov.

*Jenny was cured of her poison!*

"Jenny, use Leer!"

*Gigalith's defense fell!*

*The foe's Gigalith used Dig!*

"Alright, when the forced-up ground gets close, jump & then use Leaf Tornado!"

She then jumped out of the way and used her attack!

"Tom, use Protect!"

*The foe's Gigalith used Flash Cannon!*

"Oh-no, Jenny!"

"Serrrr!" Jenny then gave Querxov a thumbs-up!

"Alright, use Leaf Blade, he's right there!"

"Quick, use dig!"

"Okay, if that's how you wanna go, Jenny, Use Leaf Tornado on the hole!"

*It's super effective!*

Gigalith was now in the red zone!

"Giiii..."

"Alright Jenny, finish this with one more Leaf Blade!"

*Shing!*

*It's super effective! The foe's Gigalith fainted!" You've defeated Gym Leader Rarity!*

"Oh poo, looks like I lost so I should be a good sport and give you your rewards young man."

Then the techno music stopped and victory music played in it's place. The crowd cheered for Querxov's victory! Him and Rarity went down the elevator to be private.

"Okay, humble challenger, here, I fabulous change of clothes hand made by yours truly."

"Wow, this looks awesome!"

"Now, here! 1,250 bits!"

"Cha-ching!"

"TM91 Flash Cannon!"

"TM?"

"Yes, a technical machine darling, you can use this on a compatible Pokemon so they can learn it to!"

"Sweet!"

"Also, here! Could you give this back to the Champion?"

She then gave him a necklace.

"Wow, he gave you this?"

"He gave to me when he was 9, back when he still had a childhood crush on me. After i rejected him, he gave up on me & started dating Applebloom, I became so guilty that I couldn't give it back, but now I can't ever return it now that he's married to her! On the bright side you are here and conveniently Him & Applebloom's 8 year Anniversary is coming soon! So he could give her this necklace! So please, fulfill this promise from one friend to another and tell him to please forgive me!" She pleaded.

"Yes, for a friend, I'll do anything! See yah."

So Querxov left the Fillydelphia Gym and witnessed Trixie's magic show with the voucher she gave him. Then he went to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon. Finally, he decided to spend the night at a hotel that Rarity gave him a reservation to. But now he has many more goals up ahead but he wont worry about them till tomorrow, as the journey continues.

To be continued...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment