• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 667 Views, 1 Comments

MLP X Pokemon Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 2: Enemies approach. - trahzo



Part 2 of my crossover where Querxov meets the 1st executive of Team Disharmony: Garble, and battles the Gym in Fillydelphia.

  • ...
5
 1
 667

Part 4: Going Through a Cave.

Querxov, who has just left Baltimare, now rides on a bike through the city's outskirts, he got the bike after he was given a voucher from a completely unknown stranger who told him good luck. So he rode down the dirt path until he stopped and was introduced to a cave called home of the batponytas. It was given that name after strange rumors of Ponytas with wings of bat Pokemon such as Woobat, Golbat, and Noivern were known to attack intruders. He knew he could scare them away just by using the move flash which is what his Pokemon Nuzleaf which he nicknamed Shinobi knew. So he entered The home of the Batponytas and sent out Shinobi.

*Shinobi used Flash!*

"Alright, now no-Ponyta shall surprise us!"

He walked till a wild Deino appeared.

"Oh yeah, here we go, my 1st dragon t..." He was cutoff till a Pokemon appeared out of the ground and it's back was turned to Querxov.

"Gig..."

"Huh?"

He then pulled out the pokedex.

#526 Gigalith: The Compressed Pokemon
The solar rays it absorbs are processed in it's energy core and fired as a ball of light. Compressing the energy from it's core lets it fire off an attack capable of blowing away mountains.


"Oh yeah, you are...what the?" He noticed the collar it wore that had the name Tom on it. He then put back the Pokeball.

Then the Gigalith named Tom fired a Flash Cannon at the Deino knocking it out, then it used Dig and left! he continued till he was tackled.

"A..." His mouth was covered by a hand.

"Shh! Do you want them to hear you?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm gonna take my hand away and get off you, after that, will you promise to keep your voice low?"

He nodded yes.

"Great."

"So, who are you?" Querxov asked.

"I am Daring Do."