• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 774 Views, 6 Comments

Losing Power - Ferntail12



Princess Twilight Sparkle has been kidnapped by the Shadowbolts! The rest of the Mane Seven have to save her.

  • ...
9
 6
 774

Chapter 6

“YAY!” The silence was broken by Pinkie Pie. “CELEBRATE!”

“Ok Pinkie,” said Twilight, restraining the pink party pony with her magic as she tried to glomp all of them. “We can celebrate when we get back to Ponyville.” The other Elements sighed in relief as Pinkie just giggled.

Bidding their farewells to the Princesses, the Elements and the Wonderbolts left the castle, chatting among themselves. The train ride back to Ponyville was fairly uneventful, even though Pinkie kept throwing confetti at random ponies, causing Twilight to be constantly rushing around cleaning up confetti. When they disembarked at the Ponyville train station, the Wonderbolts departed for Cloudsdale, which was right over Ponyville due to its monthly rotation cycle. Pinkie zipped off to Sugarcube Corner to prepare for the party that night, after giving her friends strict instructions to invite everypony in Ponyville.

Soon, the time had come and they were heading down to Sugarcube Corner, which was full to bursting with ponies, food, and decor. DJ-P0N3 had showed up to do the music, and they danced and partied the night away. The Shadowbolts were no longer a threat, Twilight and the Elements were no longer in jeopardy, and the seven friends were closer than ever after their adventure.

The End

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment