• Published 9th Dec 2013
  • 1,559 Views, 32 Comments

Sora's Hidden Motives - khandmlpfan



(Warning: This is purely for fun) What is Sora had another reason for leaving the islands? What if he was from another world? Now at the end of his year's sleep due to Namine he remembers the reason and is heading to the stars for his friends

  • ...
5
 32
 1,559

Chapter 8: Trouble at Sweet Apple Acres

Location: Highwind
time: moments before impact
p.o.v.: Riku

I was getting sick of the number of heartless ships that were surrounding us, we managed to take down a few ships, but they keep spawning, almost as if they are preventing us from continuing. The heartless started to attack us about ten minutes ago when we started following the last known area Sora was in before Yen Sid lost track of his life readings.

We followed it, having been on the trail until these annoying heartless started to appear. Donald was muttering curses under his breathe as he swerved the ship in-between the constant shots that were being fired at Highwind from all sides. The ship's sudden movements would have thrown Kairi and I around like we were rag-dolls if we were not already attached to the seats that we were both in.

It would have been made worse by the shots from the ships sometimes hitting the hull of the ship and the ship itself sending shots of it's own out to try and thin the number of the heartless. No matter how many we manage to shoot down, two more would take its place as if it was some sort of line for the fight.

This was starting to annoy me to the point where I yelled at the duck piloting this ship. "Is there any way we can get out of here!?" Donald, already under enough pressure with the fight and worrying about Sora turned and slammed his fist down on a button that was labeled 'Hyperdrive: Sora do NOT touch'. As a red alarm goes off within the ship, Donald would have yelled back, but gulped and looked at what was under his lowered fist.

The only words out of his bill was, "Oh, mother of god!" The next moment, everything around me went black, the sudden shock-wave from the speed had knocked everyone out.

P.O.V.: third person

As Kairi, Riku, Donald and Goofy entered hyperdrive, they all passed out. This black out would leave them unaware of what was happening to them, as their bodies slowly changed in order to accommodate the new world they were about to enter. Little did they know, one of the members of the new organization was on their way, to dispose of them before they became a hindrance to their plans.

Though they have had the pieces on the board in their control, their grips on the pieces slowly slipping away. The original could already feel his control on them all slipping with this one mistake, this one twist of fate that decided to come forth from the shadows that he seeks to control. The same shadows that Sora was the key to.

No matter what the original thought of, it always came down to him winning control of the boy, for he was the key to ultimate power. A power to purge all light and darkness, then make the worlds anew, in his own image.

The image of ultimate darkness.

time: momnets before the crash
Location: Ponyville square
P.O.V.: Sora

The town that was just in danger not too long ago seems to be back to normal. Like disasters happen and go at a whim on a normal bases. It was weird to me, but also it was sort of nice. Everything was busy and peaceful, and it was bringing a smile to my face that I couldn't control. Songbirds sang in the background as ponies walked around the square, slowly buying and selling items in the different stalls that were set up. Each one being mostly food based items or drinks with tonics, but I was looking for one special 'stall' if you could call it that.

It was an items shop ran by my favorite items guy, a moogle that seemed to follow me wherever I went, whether it be to another section of town, or to another world. It was a bit creepy, but it was very useful whenever it came down to it.

Speaking of the devil, I saw him up ahead, being sort of harassed with questions by an animal lover named Fluttershy. I would start to wonder what it was she was asking and decided to sit nearby and watch. Though I could barely hear, I could get the gist of what she was saying.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. You are soooo cute! Who are you little guy? What are you? Ooooooh! Can I touch your po-"

Deciding then to break into the conversation, I would run to fluttershy and stops her hoof from touching the pom pom. "Um fluttershy, you might not want to do that."

"Sora? Why is that?"

"They hate ponies touching them, it gets them really mad."

Fluttershy pouted and nods to the keyblader, turning to the moogle and then said sorry before she turns back to sora and asked. "What is his species Sora?"

This is where it buts in, seeming a bit ticked. "Don't act like I am not here, kupo! I am a moogle, Kupo!"

Fluttershy blinks and tilts her head in confusion as I look at the moogle and smiles my signature smile. "Hello moogle, how are you this day?"

"Sora, kupo? Ah my faithful customer, kupo!" It seemed to change from angry to happy as it floats there with a holographic balloon next to it that had the word 'shop' on it. "Is there anything you need, kupo?"

"Mind if I look through the synthesis items?" The moogle nods and produces a holographic menu that I then start to look through, Fluttershy seeming amazed and looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. She would watch me use a hoof to scroll through the items before I made my purchase, a single elixer, a few potions, and a few ethers.

Though what happened next, freaked the poor girl out. The items materialized out of thin air in front of me, and she jumped back, shaking in place as they randomly appeared. Her eyes were wide as she stared at them, and then me for acting like it was a normal, every day thing for me. Which it pretty much was when it came to the moogle store.

Taking the items, I would start to walk off and store them away before waving good-bye to the moogle. I didn't know where I was heading, but right now I could care less about where I went, in fact I think I might just wonder around, get a good view o-

"Well howdy dere Sora." My ears flick as I look to the orange mare with blonde mane named Applejack. "Out of da hospital already? My, Celestia must be watchin' over ya."

"Heheh, possibly." I would go to move, but then realized something, I needed a place to stay, seeing how I am stuck here after the gummy ship broke down during landing. Turning to Applejack, I would sheepishly ask. "Um is there anyplace I could sleep? It seems during the fight before I lost some money and used the rest to buy some things."

Applejack smiles a bit and sizes me up a bit. "Well seein' as how tough ya are, why don't ya com 'nd help me on mah farm, 'nd we give ya a place to rest up?"

I would nod at the sound of the idea, and soon am following applejack towards the farm, but something told me, there was danger on the farm, and it would not be just a pleasant heartless attack wither.

P.O.V.: Apple bloom
time: a minute before crash landing of Riku and Kairi's ship
location: east side of sweet apple acres orchard

The day had been long, but the sweet going down my blonde coat and some water soaking my red mane and tail, as well as my red bow, felt nice.

I was helping Big Mac, my brother with the chores, since my friends were helping their 'sisters' with their things. I am not complaining, but it feels nice helping my brother out, especially with that thing falling form the sky about t-

"Wait, thin' fallin' from dah sky?" I would look up at the sky and scream a bit in fear before starting to run towards da house, hoping to tell Big Mac and Granny Smith in time. After all Big Mac was the strongest earth pony to date, and Granny might know what is happening, but before i make it too far, something struck me in the back of the head, and I passed out, only seeing a cloaked pony with some sort of blue clay-more. The last sound I registered, was Big Mac swearing out the cloaked pony.

P.O.V. Big Mac
time: seconds before Apple Bloom was attacked

There was something wrong in the air. I could feel it the moment that the flaming fireball impacted somewhere int he deep eastern side of the farm. Then, my senses went haywire and I ran, charging for where I last saw Apple Bloom go.

I could feel my orange mane and tail whip in the air and the wind race against my red coat as I ran, if there was something wrong with my smallest sister, and the thing that caused it was still there, there would be no stopping me from tearing them apart.

Slowly I saw a figure of a stallion up ahead and a figure of a filly, which the stallion was standing over. When it got clearer, all I saw was a cloaked figure reaching down for my sister, who was unconscious. My anger took hold and all I saw was read as I ran forward and went to punch the stallion, but he was faster, dodging my attack and making my hoof hit a tree, and practically uprooting most of it without feeling a thing.

A voice that sounded cold and devoid of emotion came from the stallion's direction, seeming to mock me as he spoke. "Having trouble controlling your own strength?" My eyes glare towards him and I ran at him again, I knew it would not make a difference, but I had to hit him at least once, however long that would take...

location: road to sweet apple acres
P.O.V.: Sora
time: Seconds before crash landing of highwind

I stopped, suddenly the presence of another organization member was made clear. You could practically taste the evil that was in the air, and I had to follow and defeat it. Though it seemed I wasn't the only one who felt something as Applejack seemed to panic a bit, she would say an excuse too fast for me to follow and ran along the road while I just hopped the nearby fence, there was no time to waste since it was just past a bit of these trees.

After my hooves touched solid ground, I ran, pumping my hooves on the ground, practically running as fast as AJ was at the moment towards the organization member. Little did I notice that the sun had set and the moon had rose up to mark the occasion of battle, and it was going to be a tough battle of the night.

location: deep eastern orchard
P.O.V.: Saix

After having dealt with the filly, I was left with the idiot who tried to sever my head with his hoof. All the while stuck with little time to dispose of the keyblader's friends. Soon either his friends would show up or he would, making this mission all the more difficult for me.

Then again it did not matter, if the keyblader came it would be like killing two birds with one stone. I would knock him out, dispose of his friends, and then take the dumb boy with me to Xehanort. Also since I have my heart, it gives me all the more pleasure of beating the boy senseless with my clay-more.

With a sigh, I swiftly knock the stallion into a tree with my clay-more, the tree breaking and falling on top of him, pinning him by his back hooves. In the same voice as before when I taunted him about trying to hit me, I said "Now stay down, my quarrel was not with you, and I did not want the filly to see me do what I came to do."

This seemed to tick him off because he glared at me. "What do you mean!? See you do what!?"

I would just shake my head and then turns towards the location of the crater. "I am here, to dispose of some ponies, now be a good stallion and stay put, I will be going as soon as I am finished." Brandishing my clay-more, I started a lea-surly pace towards the crash site, leaving the stallion cursing me out.

location: ???
P.O.V.: ???

"As Sora races to the clearing where Saix was, and applejack was running to see if her sister was safe and sound, the stakes rise without a moment blah blah blah. Writer, do you honestly expect this to be good?" I would sigh, once again talking to some pony who doesn't know how to write. I could change the entire story in a single snap of the talons I have and no pony could stop me. "Well I guess since fluttershy will be in it within a few chapters, I will let this play through... but you better not disappoint me."

With a laugh, i would brush my twisted horn and antler before looking at my body, laughing once more at myself since this body was the face of Chaos, and I see to it that this story become entertaining from here on out, especially with a possible two-faced boy who is running, not knowing what might happen if he doesn't hurry.

"There, I said it writer, now if you excuse me, I am late for my tea break with fluttershy." I snap my fingers and soon disappears from the view of the writer.

Author's Note:

Sorry that it took so long, life has really taken a dump on me and, I wanted to work on this for a while, but with the busy schedule especially during summer I have to add, It was rare I could even touch the computer. So thanks to those who have been waiting. Also sorry about the last entry, I am just showing a possible scenario of Discord being in the story, as a villain later on like in the tirek episodes.

Comments ( 2 )

Fourth wall breaking Discord and Pinkie Pie that is funny. I can't wait for your next chapters. I am waiting for the big reunion and realization that Sora is the long lost brother of the royal sisters. Please don't make me wait too long for that to happen PLEASE. All in all a very good story thus far:raritystarry::twilightsmile:

Did this die? I like it chapters could be longer and a little better but it’s good.

Login or register to comment