• Published 5th Dec 2013
  • 32,333 Views, 2,612 Comments

My Overbearing Aunt - Sketchy Changeling



It's tough being an art school student AND having to live with Princess Celestia. This is my story.

  • ...
133
 2,612
 32,333

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Unwinding

When the carriage pulled up in front of the castle, Auntie Celeste and I climbed out and stretched our limbs. Celeste even stretched out her wings.

“I really need to invest in bigger carriages,” she said, more to herself than to me. “You know. I don’t really feel like walking up to my room. How about I fly us up there?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Sure. Why not?” Flying didn’t really bother me much, considering that I had flown with Luna before.

Celeste lit up her horn and coated me with a levitation spell. She then spread her wings and flew up into the sky, taking me with her. As we flew up, I turned my head to look at my aunt, and I took a deep breath before saying what I was about to say.

“Auntie…”

“Yes, nephew?”

“I know this may be a touchy subject for you, so stop me if I cross the line.”

Celeste gave me a concerned look. “Okay… What’s on your mind?”

“Well, about how you can’t carry a foal… have you ever considered a surrogate mother?”

My aunt sighed and stayed quiet for a second, and then she chuckled a little. “Believe me, that was the first thing I thought of once surrogacy became a thing, but when I asked about it, I was told that no normal mare would have been able to bear the child of an alicorn, and while there are three other living alicorns now, it wouldn’t be right of me to have them bear my burden.”

I let out an understanding sigh.

“Not only that, but… After what I had been through, I became really uncomfortable with any kind of invasive medical procedure. It’s almost like a phobia for me.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry for bringing it up.”

Celeste looked at me and smiled, and then she levitated me closer to her. “Don’t worry about it, Marcus,” she said. “I actually feel a little better talking to you about it.”

“That’s good to know,” I smiled back, and we finally reached the window to Celeste’s room. She pulled me closer to her and held me in her arms as she focused her magic on opening the window.

“Why are you carrying me bridal style?” I asked. “I’ve seen you focus your magic on two things before.”

“I have, but I don’t want to take any chances,” she answered, and then she nuzzled me. “You are my precious nephew after all!”

I laughed and pushed her face away from me. “Alright, alright. Quit it.”

My aunt gave me a smug expression. “You used to love it when I nuzzled you.”

“Key word: used to. Can you put me down now?”

She shrugged. “I suppose so,” she conceded as she let me down on the ground.

“You always tend to revel in the days when I was a little kid,” I told my aunt as I took a seat on her bed.

“You are a little kid. Compared to me, at least,” she smirked as she sat next to me.

“Everyone in Equestria is a little kid compared to you.”

“Hmph. Touché,” said Celeste, “but can you really blame me, though? You used to love when I would come over to your house to visit. I remember when you were just a toddler and you loved poking my snout.”

“You mean like this?” I asked as I prodded my aunt’s snout with my finger, and she reflexively scrunched her face, causing me to laugh. “Now I remember why I loved doing it. That face you make is hilarious.”

“What face.”

An evil smile appeared on my face. I raised my finger and poked her again, which made Celeste make the face again. “That face,” I said.

“Stooooooooop!” she whined as she covered her muzzle with her hands.

“Fine,” I easily conceded.

“I hope you don’t do that to Rarity and Octavia.”

“I never really thought about it. I wonder how they’d react, though.”

“Well, don’t do it,” Celeste demanded.

“And why not?”

“Because that’s our thing for us to do.”

I scoffed. “Somepony’s getting possessive.”

“Possessive? Me? Feh, I am not possessive.”

“I beg to differ,” somepony said from outside.

My head, as well as Celeste’s, turned to the bedroom door, which was cracked open a little. The door then opened fully, and Luna poked her head inside sticking her tongue out at her older sister. The elder princess returned the gesture.

“I thought you two were going out for the day,” Luna said as she walked in and shut the door behind her. She was eating a cookie that (I assumed) was left over from her morning binge.

“We just got back,” said Celeste.

“How long have you been eavesdropping?” I asked.

“Not too long,” she answered. “Honestly, the only thing I heard was Tia saying ‘I’m not possessive,’ and I just decided to object.” She then jumped on the bed beside me and Celeste.

“Luna!” the elder sister scolded. “You’re getting crumbs all over my sheets!”

“Am not!” the younger princess argued.

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“You two bicker like children,” I commented.

The two alicorn sisters scoffed at me. “No we don’t,” they said simultaneously.

I rolled my eyes at their denial.

“So, how was your day out?” Luna asked.

Celeste smiled. “Well, first we went to the arcade, and-”

“You? At an arcade? That’s a surprise.”

“I thought I’d give video games a try. Anyway, Marcus won a ticket jackpot and generously got this little cutie for me!” She held up Sunshine so Luna could see.

“Okay, here’s what really happened,” I interjected. “Your sister cheated and used magic to make the roulette stop at the jackpot, and then she used my tickets to buy the toy.”

“Why am I not surprised?” Luna sighed.

“Anyway, after we left the arcade, Marcus and I ran into two lady friends of his from school, and we all went to a diner to get something to eat.”

“You didn’t embarrass him, did you?”

“What do you think?” I asked.

“You’re exaggerating,” Celeste said with a dismissive wave.

“She started talking about marriage and future children and how good I was at kissing, and at the end of it all, she practically threatened them!”

Luna shook her head. “For ponies’ sake, Tia. You’re a walking mare repellant. Marcus will never court a mare with you practically scaring them off.”

“If they’re so easily frightened, then maybe they shouldn’t be with my precious nephew,” said Celeste. “Hang on, why are you so open to Marcus having a marefriend? Don’t you like him, too?”

Luna’s eyed widened, and then she looked at me. “You told her!?” she asked.

“No!” I answered. “I just said that I liked you, not the other way around!”

“To be honest, I just guessed that you liked him,” Celestia admitted. “After Marcus told me about his feelings for you, I noticed how affectionate you were with him. That affection seemed more than familial to me.” She then looked right at us. “So where do you two stand, now?”

Luna and I blushed. “Well, we decided that… we should just stay friends,” I said.

“Exactly,” Luna added. “We just weren’t… ‘feeling it,’ in laypony’s terms.”

We looked at Celeste for a reaction, and we could have sworn we saw her let out a sigh of relief. “What was that for?” Luna asked.

“Oh, nothing. I’m just glad you two settled things amicably and without any animosity,” she said, although I kind of felt like that wasn’t the real reason why she sighed like that. “However, what are you going to do now, Luna? Marcus may have two other mares he can choose, but what about you?”

“What about me?” she asked back. “I’m in no rush to find someone. Instead of chasing, I prefer waiting on the right one to come along and chase me. Who knows? Maybe I’ll try courting females and see how that fares.”

“You giving up on the male species just like that?” I asked.

“I don’t think that love should be limited by gender.”

“Point taken,” Celeste and I said.

The three of us stayed on the bed for a little while longer until Celeste spoke up. “Anyone up for a movie?” she asked. “I could use a good laugh.”

Luna and I shrugged. “Sure, why not?” we answered.

My aunt smiled and used her magic to teleport us to the castle theater, which had a massive viewing screen. She then walked up to the cabinet of movies she had collected over the years, wondering which one she should pick.

“Um… aren’t we allowed to weigh in on what movie we watch?” Luna asked.

“Don’t worry~” Celeste answered with a singsong voice. “You two are gonna love the movie I’ve picked!”

“Why do I doubt that?” I thought.

My aunt then turned around and showed us the movie she picked.

“Power Pony Adventures!?” I asked incredulously. “That PG movie!? I saw that when I was ten!”

“That’s it, I’m picking the movie,” Luna said with finality as she walked past her sister and looked through the cabinet herself.

“We’re looking for a comedy right? Okay, let’s see… That one’s alright… This one’s a little better… Oh, that one’s just abysmal… Ah! Here’s a good one!”

Luna took out the DVD case and showed it to me and Celeste. It was a buddy cop film that came out almost a year ago.

“Now that’s more like it!” I said.

“I suppose,” Celeste conceded.

“Then it’s settled! We shall watch this one!” Luna declared happily.

While Auntie Celeste started the movie up, I helped Luna get the popcorn machine going. The last time she tried to do it by herself, it didn’t work out so well.

And by that, I meant her mane got caught in the machine.

Thankfully, with me helping her, that didn’t happen again. Once the popcorn was all ready to go, Luna and I took our seats next to Celeste and got comfortable. I didn’t go to the castle theater that often since I usually opted to just watch movies on my computer, but the seats in there were very comfortable.

As the movie went on, Luna and I were practically dying from laughter. Celeste laughed, too, but not as much as we did. By the time the film ended, Luna and I were in tears.

“Oh, man…” I said, trying to steady my breathing. “That movie was a friggin’ riot-OW!”

“Tia! What was that for!?”

“I warned him about his language, Luna,” the older princess answered.

“Stop being so strict with him,” said the younger princess. “We’re all having fun here, aren’t we?”

Celeste paused for a moment, and then she chuckled. “I guess you’re right. While the humor was a little crude, the movie was still enjoyable.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” Luna giggled. “Now, if you two will excuse me, I need to find Withers and, as they say, ‘mess with him’.”

“Mess with him?” her sister asked, confused about what she meant.

“I think he needs a quick reminder from my guardian angel.”

“What just happened to your voice?”

I chuckled. “Don’t worry about it, Celeste. It’s an inside joke.”

She raised an eyebrow at me. “Hmph. Okay then. See you later Luna.”

The younger princess lit up her horn and teleported out of the theater, and Celeste and I opted to walk back to my room.

“I hope you two aren’t spending your spare time picking on that poor old stallion,” she said.

“Pssh, we’re not picking on him at all.”

“Then what are you doing?”

“I said not to worry about it, didn’t I?”

“Whenever it involves you and Luna, I always worry. You two are diabolical.”

I laughed. “Diabolical? Now you’re just exaggerating. We’re mischievous, maybe, but not diabolical.”

Celeste rolled her eyes. “Bottom line, you two cause trouble. You’re like Bonnie and Clyde.”

“Hm… I never thought of it that way,” I pondered. “We should totally call each other Bonnie and Clyde!”

My aunt shook her head with a chuckle. “You are something else, Marcus.”

“Yeah, well, so are you.”

“I guess you have a point there.”

“Oh! Before I forget, do Rarity and Octavia have any plans for Hearth’s Warming this year?”

“Well, Octavia said that her old roommate was coming to town, but aside from that, I have no idea about their holiday plans.”

“Well, when you get the chance, Marcus, let them know that I’m holding a small get-together for Hearth’s Warming Eve, and that they’re welcome to come if they want. Octavia can even bring her friend if she wants to.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” I said.

After a few more minutes of walking, Celeste and I finally reached my room.

“Well, I should get to lowering the sun,” she told me, “which means that the day’s over.”

“Bummer. It seems like it went by so fast,” I said.

“Even so, it was still fun. Thanks for spending the day with me, Marcus. It really means a lot to me.”

“No problem, Auntie.”

“I’m glad I was able to spend some auntie-nephew time with you. I was starting to wonder if you had outgrown me.”

I laughed. “Believe me, that’ll never happen.”

Celeste smiled, and her eyes began to water. “Oh, come here, you!” she said as she pulled me into a warm, surprisingly soft hug. “You are just the sweetest little thing! You always know what to say to me.”

“I try,” I chuckled, and I hugged my aunt back, but then I felt her grip get tighter on me. It wasn’t long before I felt my bones beginning to crack. I began to hit Celeste’s sides with my fists in an effort to get her attention.

“Air, air, air, air, AIR!!!” I yelled, losing more oxygen with each passing second. My aunt looked down and saw my face turning blue, and she immediately let me go.

“Oh, I’m sorry Marcus!” she said. “I didn’t know I was hurting you.”

“It’s fine…” I sighed as I rubbed the sides of my arms. “It’s a wonder where you get all that strength, though.”

“I’m an alicorn, sweetheart,” she boasted. “I’ve got the grace of a pegasus, the magical prowess of a unicorn, and the brute strength of an earth pony.”

I rolled my eyes at her bravado. “Don’t you have a sun to lower?”

“Alright, alright. I get it. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Sure.”

Auntie Celeste smiled and bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek. I instinctively raised my hand to wipe it off, but then I saw her light up her horn.

“Don’t you dare,” she warned.

I smirked and walked into my room, wiping my cheek once I closed the door.


It was nighttime. Minutes to eleven, to be exact. I spent the last few hours either doodling away in my sketchbook or using my computer. I had already showered and changed into my sleeping clothes, and I decided that it would be best to finally go to sleep since I had class the next morning.

However, just when I had gotten comfortable and was about to turn off the light on my nightstand, I heard a knock at my door.

“The hell?” I thought as I got out of the bed and approached the door. I slowly opened it, curious as to who would want to see me at this hour, and not a second later, I got my answer.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t an answer that I was particularly happy with.

“Honey Pot?” I asked in disbelief.

“Hello, Marcus,” the mare said with an uncharacteristically serious tone.

“What the hell are you doing here so late?”

“Never mind that. Can I come in? We need to talk.”

I rubbed my temples in annoyance. “What could we possibly have to talk about that can’t wait ‘till morning?”

“Could you just let me in, please?” she snapped insistently.

I rolled my eyes and let the mare in, knowing that if I kept this conversation going, I’d never get any sleep. “Fine, but make it quick. I have class tomorrow.”

Honey Pot nodded and walked in. Now that she was in the light, I was able to see her, and what she was wearing, more clearly.

She wore a white nightgown with thin straps. Not only were the straps thin, but so was the fabric of the garment itself; I was able to see the silhouette of her figure underneath; her delicate hourglass figure with those proportionate double D's, her lithe waist, her womanly hips and perfectly developed thighs...

I'll give this mare some credit; she never fails to make herself known.

“So, what do you want?” I asked.

“Like I said, sweetheart, we need to talk,” she answered.

My eye twitched at the irritating name she called me, but I didn’t voice my annoyance and instead tried to get her to say what she needed to say. “About what?” I asked.

“You seem to be ignoring me lately, Marcus. You’ve been out all day today and yesterday, and you’ve been staying late at school for the past week, too.”

“Have you not noticed that I’m always ignoring you?” I asked as I walked towards my bed. “If this is all you need to tell me, then- HEY!”

All of a sudden, Honey Pot wrapped her arms around me from behind, hugging me close to her. She smelled of peach-scented shampoo and her coat felt more delicate and tender than before.

Had she been conditioning it for me?

“Will you let go!?” I asked angrily.

I felt her shake her head against my back. “I miss having you around, Marcus. I’ve been seeing you less and less often, and I won’t have it!” She then took in a big whiff of my scent, and I shivered uncomfortably. “You have no idea how badly I’ve missed you.”

I pried myself out of the mare’s grip, only to fall forward onto my bed. By the time I rolled onto my back, she was already on top of me. Her nimble fingers were clamped onto my wrists like steel traps as she leveled her head with mine, her mane cascading down my face and almost into my eyes. From this point of view, I had a clear shot of her almost bare hanging breasts, erotically swaying under the slightest motion.

“That’s it, Honey Pot!” I quietly yelled. “I’m done joking around! Get off of me!”

“You don’t seem to understand, sweetheart. I’m not joking,” she told me with a tone that scared me. “I’ve made my desires very clear, and you haven’t done a thing to satisfy them.”

“That’s not my responsibility!”

“I know. I’ve realized that. I shouldn’t have left it up to you. You know what they say; if you want something that badly, you have to take it.” The mare lowered her head towards me and nuzzled my cheek. “I’ve given you enough chances. Hell, I’ve practically thrown myself at you, but you haven’t done a thing about it, so I’ll have to take matters into my own hands.”

“But I have-”

“Shhh…” she said as she gently placed a finger on my lips. “Not another word. You don’t need to say a thing. Just relax and let me do all the work. You’ll love it, I promise.”

Despite Honey Pot’s vow, I wasn’t convinced that I was going to love this at all. I struggled underneath her, only for all my squirming to be in vain.

Damn her and her earth pony strength.

I soon had my face forcefully pressed against her soft bosom. I couldn’t deny I did kind-of enjoy the feeling of that soft-as-a-cloud rack mashing itself against my visage, forcefully making me motorboat it. The mare also started grinding her legs against my crotch, moaning at the contact it was making with the tent I had long since pitched, and also… Oh God, she wasn’t wearing anything down there!

I didn’t know how much more I can take without cheating on my mare friends! I had to do something! Anything! My mind went into full panic mode when I felt her reaching for my pants!

Thankfully, because of Honey Pot’s small size, my legs were mostly free, and I kicked around in an effort to get out from under the psychotic mare. One of my legs ended up knocking into my nightstand, and not two seconds later, I heard the sound of glass breaking.

My eyes widened, and I began to panic. “What was that?” I thought. “Please don’t let it be…”

“What’s with the look on your face?” asked Honey Pot. She sat up and looked behind her, and in that momentary lapse of attention, I pushed her off of me and looked to see what fell off my nightstand. I looked and saw that it was a picture frame that fell, and when I picked it up, I saw that the glass on the frame had cracked.

The picture was of me and Octavia.

The more I looked at the crack in the frame, the angrier I got. “You see what you did!?” I scolded Honey Pot. “You just can’t take no for an answer, can you!?”

Instead of responding to me, the mare’s eyes were fixated on the picture I was holding. “Who… who’s that?”

“That’s not any of your business,” I said coldly. “Besides, even if I told you, I doubt that you would care.”

The maid continued to stare at the photo, taking notice of how close Octavia and I were to each other. “She’s your marefriend, isn’t she?” she asked.

I sighed. “That’s one way to put it.”

“That’s what you’ve been trying to tell me, wasn’t it… You liked another mare, and that’s why… you didn’t want me.”

Finally, she was getting it.

The mare looked down and sighed. “Fuck… I’m such an idiot. I can’t believe I was so stubborn.” She sighed again and somberly stood up from my bed. “I’m… I’m sorry for causing all this trouble, Marcus, and I’m sorry for ruining your picture. I know my apology probably isn’t worth much, but… I’m really sorry.”

I didn’t say anything as the mare walked away and left my room. It was strange; while I was incredibly angry at her for nearly raping me and making me break my picture frame, part of me was a little glad that she finally got the message that I wasn’t into her.

I sighed and set the picture back on my nightstand. “I’ll have to replace the frame one of these days,” I thought, and I climbed back into bed, pulling the covers over me as I drifted into slumber.

Author's Note:

Wait, so Honey Pot took the hint?

I guess you all are still recovering from that. Don't worry. Just because Honey Pot has seen how crazy she's been, doesn't mean I'll just abandon her. There will be some closure with her, just not now.

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the story!

Again, sorry for the confusion that people have been getting over this chapter's submission. Hopefully this was worth the wait.

As always, let me know what you thought of the chapter in the comments. I'm not too sure how well this one came out, especially the first half, so let me know how you guys felt.

PreviousChapters Next