• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 1,151 Views, 31 Comments

A Series of Right Rotten Events - Quilled Inc



In this woeful series, the three Apple siblings encounter an egotistical and prejudiced scoundrel, uncomfortable accommodations, an abused unicorn, a terrible plot, and horrible news that will change their lives forever.

  • ...
1
 31
 1,151

Status Update, 20/1/2014

Greetings, everypony! Silver Quill here!

Things have been a bit tough on my schedule lately. School is back into full-swing, and with it comes the heavy weight of homework upon what little free time I had over the winter break. With it has come a realisation. I love writing; it is, in a word, my passion. However, I have a few personal standards, and when a piece of fiction that I write does not meet my own standards, I cannot justify publishing it, here or anywhere. And without sufficient time to dedicate to my writing, I am finding that I just cannot seem to reach these standards.

As a result, for the time being I am going to be putting a hold on all of my fan fiction projects, including A Series of Right Rotten Events. None of these projects are dead, by any means! However, until the summer holidays hit and liberate my schedule, I cannot find the energy or time to justify working on these projects. I look forward to the end of the semester, when I can continue with these fictions! However, for the time being, I have taken on some somewhat smaller projects, which do not tax my free time quite as heavily; primarily these consist of analysis videos and musical endeavours such as covers or original compositions. Almost all of these will be released on my YouTube channel.

Thank you all for expressing interest in my work, and I hope that this temporary hiatus will not last any longer than it has to!

~Silver Quill

Comments ( 4 )

Ah, I was enjoying this one. Oh well. Take the time you need! :twilightsmile:

I understand! School really does take up a lot of time, good luck with all of your work. I'll be waiting patiently for the next update. :pinkiesmile:

Can I fully appreciate this without having seen the original?

4645229
Not fully, but to an extent.

Login or register to comment