• Published 27th Nov 2013
  • 1,467 Views, 29 Comments

Third Reich's secret weapon - thatguy1001



World war 2, a German spy plants a new experimental weapon on a plane. The plane is destroyed and only one survives the crash. That one survivor must adapt to this new weird world.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,467

First contact

Sorry about how long this took to get out. My computer broke and every time I bought a new motherboard I fried it. I hope this chapter makes up for that. Also I fixed up the last chapter with all the uppercase problems.

My eyes started to slowly open. It wasn’t very different from being knocked out, it was still pitch black. I moved my head and as I did the world started to spin. My whole body felt like it was doing loops. I went to move my arms but I started to feel rope had been tied around both of them. Same thing with my legs. I couldn’t move.

It then hit me like a bag of bricks. I had been captured by the enemy and soon they were going to torcher me. The whole world still span around and around but I had to go. I needed to escape. I started to move my arms around hoping it would loosen the rope. I put all my strength into it but yet no luck.

After a minute or two of trying I could feel blood slowly going down my arm. All of a sudden a large white light shined at my face and a door opened. As the thing entered it sound like a horse walking but I’m sure its just their boots. As soon as it got in the door closed and I could hear many locks locking us in. I just assumed that this whole room was sound proof and no one could get in or out without the person outside doing it.

If I was going to die I will not let my country fall because I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. I put on a smirk and said, “Torcher me all you want. I ain't saying a fucking word. You got that you son of a bitch german.”
The voice started to speak, “Well umm… I would only want to know what your name is… If thats ok with you.” The voice shocked me, it was rather caring and actually seemed to be caring but also shy. Very shy.

“The.. The name is Chris… Captain Chris.” It wouldn’t hurt to say my name. Besides they already probably know it but i won't say anything that might compromise the whole country.

“Hello Chris.” She replied very kindly. Her voice made me feel soft and warm. She was like your mother's voice when you were a kid. “It would mean a lot if you could tell me what you are.”

“What I am?” I asked very confusedly. Like this was the first time she has ever seen a human.

“Yes what are you. We have never had such a creator here before.” She replied and at this point I was very confused. How has she never seen something like me before? What is her game? She quickly responded, “Are you uncomfortable? I’m sure that light in your face is not comfortable, would you like me to turn it off?” She asked.
I gave a simple nod. I then heard the sound of a clopping sound went across the room. As soon as it stopped the light in my face turned off. My eyes slowly started to adjust to the darkness. As my eyes adjusted I couldn’t find the outline of a person. Only a horse like thing but it’s probably just my eyes playing tricks. All of a sudden another light turned on.
“Is that better?” It asked. I just looked at it. Silently looking. IT WAS A FUCKING HORSE! A FUCKING HORSE. She then asked, “Are you ok?”

I just screamed out, “WHAT THE FUCK!” I started to panic just from the site of it. It wasn't evil looking but I have never seen anything like it before. I started to panic trying to figure out what the hell it was. I started to thrash around in my chair. The thing was wobbling from side to side. I tried to get my arms out of the rope.
As I did this I started to notice that this thing was nothing like I have ever seen before. First off it was yellow and had wings. It was way too small to be a horse so it has to be a pony.

Still freaking out the chair fell but as soon as it hit with a loud thud the arm broke and my left arm was free. I quickly ripped out the other rope off my other arm. Then I untied the ones around my leg. I quickly got up. The door started to unlock, I could hear clicking sounds and metal falling. I had one chance and only one. With quick speed I went to the lights and broke the bulb. As soon as I did the room went black and I had shards of glass all over my hand and in my hand. I put my hand on one of the larger chunks stuck in my arm and pulled it out. As I did I bit down on my lip and said, “FUUUUUUck.” As soon as it went out I lunged to be I thought the yellow pony thing was. Luckily it was paralyzed in fear and hadn’t moved. As soon as I was on top of it I wrapped one arm around its neck and the other hand I put the glass against it throat.

“Don’t do this.” It said in a trembling voice. The poor thing began to shake.

I felt bad, I really did. I mean this thing had not hurt me and here I was putting glass to its throat. I had to respond. I said, “I don’t want to hurt you. As long as they do what I want you’ll be safe.”

“If you do this they want be that nice.” As soon as she said that the door opened. I could see a much larger one. It was white with multicolored hair and has wings and what was probably a horn.
She spoke with a lot of anger, “You will put her down and surrender.”

I knew if I didn’t do this correctly I was dead. I cleared my throat and said, “Move back and she lives.” As soon as I finished I put the glass closer to her throat. I could hear a little squee come from her in fear.
The white on gave a simple nod and I could hear the sounds of hooves moving. I slowly and cautiously walked out and my hold around her neck tightened. As I walked out I could see a lot of guards but what caught my eye was the five other ponies. As soon as I walked fully out a blue one spoke up, “GIVE HER BACK AND I WON’T HURT YOU.” She had a fire to her voice.

I scanned the area around me. Guards had surrounded me and I had only one way of doing this. There was a large glass window behind a group of guards. The white started to speak, “Now what? If you put down my little pony and surrender we won't hurt you. All we want to do is talk. Now please put her down before you make a horrible mistake. You have already killed one today. No need for another. Now please put her down.” Her voice was caring and trying to bring hope to the one I had.

“Sorry about this.” I whispered to the thing. I gathered all my strength and tossed her at the five ponies. As soon as I did I ran towards the glass window. The group of guards was thrown off and as I got to them I just jumped on one of their heads. I used it like a trampoline and made it passed them. As I landed I did a barrel roll on the ground and looked back quickly. They were regrouping themselves.

I started to run and as I did I could hear the blue one say, “NO YOU DON’T!” I looked back and could see her coming after me. I put all my power into it and within seconds I was at the window. I put as much force as I could into it and it broke.

I screamed out, “I’m FREE.” And as I broke through I started to fall. My butt hit the roof and I was sliding down. It was a long fall if I didn’t catch myself. I started to push my feet down hoping I would slow down. As I did I pushed up bricks and dirt. As I got closer to the edge I was slowing down. I wouldn’t stop fully; I flipped over and grabbed the edge as quickly as I could. As my hand grabbed it my whole body jerked down and I almost lost my grip. I went to start pulling myself up when the blue one floated in front of me.
She put on a cocky smile and said, “Looks like you're not going anywhere.” Her voice was filled with pride.
I looked down and right then and there I could see a little sparkle of water. I mockingly put on the same grin as her and said, “You will always remember this as the day you almost caught Captain Chris.” As soon as I said that I let go. As I started to fall I could see her coming after me.


She screamed out at me, “OH NO YOU DON’T!” She bolted down quicker than I could have reacted. As I fell gaining more speed she started to catch up and at this rate she was going to get me. I brought my self as close as I could to myself hoping it would give me a little more speed. But I wasn’t going fast enough. She caught up to me. She grabbed me by the shoulders and started to pull up. Before I knew it she had fully stopped me.
She said, “Told you I would get you.” She was very cocky about it too.

“Like I said too this was the day you ALMOST got me.” I quickly brought her head close to mine and head bashed her. She was knocked out cold and I again started to fall and she did too.

After a minute of falling we hit the water and as we did she still didn’t wake up. The water shot up at me and we were consumed by air bubbles. The water was still clear enough though I could see her still. As we started to slow down the air bubbles stopped. I looked at her and she still wasn't awake. I wasn't a great person but I wasn't evil either. I swam over and grabbed her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and started to swim up. I could see the distorted sun through the clear water. With every second I got closer drowning and if I could survive a plane crash, a well-trained German soldier, and so much more. I could survive this. I put my all my strength into it and within seconds we surfaced. As soon as we did I gasped for air and the sweet feel of air filled my lungs. I have never breather so hard in my life.
I started to look around for a place to get back on dry land. As soon as I looked to my left I saw a beach. Without taking too much time to breath I started to swim over. The crystal clear water splashed all across my face making it harder and harder to breath. Before I knew it I was inhaling water. Luckily I was only a few seconds away from the beach and as we got closer I started just to walk still caring her. As soon as I got on the beach I dropped her and feel on the ground breathing heavily. I started to cough violently as water came out of my mouth. Before I knew it I was vomiting out the water.

After a few minutes of vomiting I got back up on my feet. I had to continue, Looked at the blue horse thing and decided to leave her. Already saved her damn life no need to carry her with me. Besides she would be dead weight. As I walked off the beach I looked up to see the sun and I saw the city. The damn city was built on a fucking mountain. I then looked back and started to walk again.
BAM

I fell down on the floor. A orange colored pony walked in front of me. I blinked once and then another pony came this one was purple. I blinked again and a white one, pink one, and the yellow one from before appeared. My eyes closed slowly and then reopened slowly.

“Do you think he’s ok?” The shy one said.
The orange one said in a deep southern accent, “He's fine but surely knocked out.”

The pink one had a very energetic voice. Much like a kid’s, “We should throw him a party. I could call it… The you're not dead party.”

The purple one responded, “I don't think so pinkie. But I think we should do more test’s on it till we figure out what it is.”

As soon as she said that the white one said, “Ohh Twilight I think we should have it ‘taken care’ of.” As soon as she had said that there were different expressions. They all knew what she meant but no one wanted to respond. Just from this I could see violence wasn’t of their nature. The white one then said, “It’s that or would you rather have ‘it’ running around causing any more damage.” She looked into the orange one’s eyes and said, “Think about what it could do to Applebloom if it wanted too.” This white one annoyed me for the simple fact that she sounded like a fucking snobby bitch.


I could feel my eyes closing again but tried to keep them open in the hopes that it would allow me to hear more of my fate but they betrayed me and closed. As soon as they did I heard one final voice like it had just arrived. If I can recall it was the white one. She said, “We must find out how it got here and why it’s so violent. But this time I will directly speak to it. I will not let any of you get hurt again.” As soon as she finished I passed out.

Comments ( 7 )

Very action filled so far, and will get a thumb up from me once things pick up..
Needs more cowbell spellcheck...

3620472
Ill get to that as soon as possible and this up coming chapter well get to character development.

Wait What does he look like? The Survivor?

Comment posted by dukesofhazzardftw deleted May 24th, 2019

WHERE IS THE REST OF THIS???

Login or register to comment