• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 1,100 Views, 5 Comments

Maze of Harmony - TuniPeace



The 'Mane Six' along with the newly crowned Princess Twilight, go to a unknown cave to save Discord.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,100

Coming to terms/Epilogue

The family members of the Elemental Ponies met at the final resting place of the Ponies of Harmony. The cave that they were lured to, now closed off by a bolder. The cave bared the Cutie Mark Emblems of the Harmony ponies, along with the Cutie mark Emblems of the Princess sisters of Canterlot. Celestia's sun to the left and Luna's moon to the right. The ponies of Harmony, cutie marks within a circle.

Twilight spoke of her experience with her friends and the princesses. Their individual sacrifices and a promise to lead Equestria with the same grace and Love that the sisters legacy left. A promise of a bright future to all the creatures of Equestria.

The service ended with Sweetie bell singing the Canterlot national anthem. With tears and a crackling voice around the end of the song, the grieving ponies cheer for the strong filly.

Twilight found a quiet spot away from the crowd of grievers. She looked at the sun and slightly moved it, trying to get used to the fact she holds grand celestial powers. The Canterlot Princess sighed and looked to the side. "Just because I have a part of Princess Celestia's spirit within me, does not mean we will soon be dating, Discord."

Discord appeared from behind a nearby tree. His arms crossed and eyes lowered looking at the Princess Supreme. He chuckled, "Hmm, you truly have become powerful. And don't worry. Your not my type."

Twilight kisses her teeth and laughs. "Oh, really?" She tearfully giggles, turning her head to Discord.

Discord rolls his eyes and sighs with a light chuckle. "Yeah... really... Twilight Sparkle. He sniffles.

"Oh, Discord!" Twilight Sparkle rushes to Discord, falls on his belly and releases rushing tears onto his dark brown coat. He looks down at her and rubs her head.

"It's the cycle of life, Twilight... Just keep telling yourself that, as I do. It's the cycle of life."

Discord looks into the distance, comforting Twilight and holding his own constitutions. He breathes out heavily, swallows as a lump forms in his throat.


End.

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by Jphyper deleted Nov 1st, 2013
Comment posted by TuniPeace deleted Nov 3rd, 2013

whaaaaaat the heeeeeeell? o.0

Okay, very good idea, but deplorable detail. This is a great story that has a nice potential to be incredible to it, but you need to expand on this. Why was this necessary? Why were they tricked? What was this for? And other things like that. Extend upon this idea, maybe get some proofreaders, and this has a great potential in it.

Login or register to comment