• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 1,100 Views, 5 Comments

Maze of Harmony - TuniPeace



The 'Mane Six' along with the newly crowned Princess Twilight, go to a unknown cave to save Discord.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,100

Tunnel of Honesty

Apple Jack walked forward, down the tunnel. She squinted her eyes, looking forward within the dimly lit passage. She suddenly felt the softness of grass under her hoof steps. Apple Jack looked down at the tunnel floor. She could barely make out the lines of grass around hooves. Looking forward, the orange earth pony saw a darkened forest.

"OK, I KNOW that this is som' type of trik'. But it is a cave. It cou' lead ou'side..."

Apple Jack rushed to the trees, the light of day hit her like a firm pillow.

"Apple Jack! Apple Jack!"

Apple Jack opened her eyes and was shocked to see her grandmother, standing in front of her."Granny? Granny Smith! What are y'all doing out here? I... where is this...." she inquired.

The earth pony saw the apple orchid and the barn along the edge of the horizon. Her bother had the carriage saddled to him, with Apple Boom sitting in it. There was luggage and what seems to be Granny Smiths belongings in the carriage.

Granny Smith looked at Applejack gently. With a soft smile she said, "Now you don't worry yer pretty head, my Honesty Pony. Fluttershy and the rest of your friends are where they should be."

Apple Jack shook her head.She looked at her grandmother with caution. "But I don' know where that is!"

"Jus' trust me, young-in'." Granny Smith said,shaking her head. "There are more important things to talk about."

"Granny, please, just tell me where they are. And what is this?"

Granny Smith sighed and looked away from her grand daughter. "My little Honesty Pony. I forgot that honesty goes along with bravery and loyalty. Truth has so any treads. I suppose there is no getting to you."

Apple jack backed away a few feet from Granny Smith. "Your not my Granny, or my brother, or my sister! ARE YOU!"

The illusion disappeared. Apple Jack saw the two elder sister Princesses of Canterlot before her. They lit torches within the room, in circling the area in light.

The earth pony looked at the princesses in shock. "Princess Celestia? Princess Luna? What... What is this?!

The princess sisters looked at one another. Luna then looked down and away. Princess Celestia sighs, with tears in her eyes,she said, "Your destiny, Honesty Pony. Your Destiny."

Princess Luna Lifted her head to Apple Jack. "Come hither, Pony of Honesty. You deserve answers."

Apple Jack is transported to a lowly lit room. There was a table in the corner with the Elements of Harmony on it. She then sees twilight sparkle looking at strange portals, with flashing images. Apple Jack went to the portals and saw her friends.

Pinkie pie, celebrating Happiness. Rarity giving and being charitable. Rainbow Dash being loyal to the ponies she's the leader of. Fluttershy in charge of a large animal sanctuary, taking care of needy animals while teaching ponies to be kind to all creatures.

Princess Twilight turned her head to Apple Jack's voice with heavy tears and a wet face. Her lips lips moved but the purple Alicorn's voice was gone. Apple Jack rushed to her friend and embraced her. Princess Twilight slightly resisted her comfort, Apple Jack held on and resisted her denial of affections. Twilight goes limp in her friend's arms, pouring out her tears onto Apple jack as if a dam broke.

Apple jack looked over Princess Twilight shoulder. She looked on at the events on the viewing portals. Her eyes dart from friend to friend. She then backs away and looks on at the portals more intensely. Her mouth agape and face in frozen shock.

Twilight Sparkle turned her head to Apple Jack. the air in her chest deflated as she spoke to her friend. "Apple... Apple jack... Please... I did not know this would happen."