• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 1,101 Views, 5 Comments

Maze of Harmony - TuniPeace



The 'Mane Six' along with the newly crowned Princess Twilight, go to a unknown cave to save Discord.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,101

Tunnel of Generosity

Rarity uncomfortably walked down the dim tunnel. "Eww, eww, eww! Goodness, ah, it's dark, and lonely in here!" She sighed "But my friends need me. And I need them. I need to know that they are alright. That I can help them."

"That's one of the things I have always admired about you, Rarity."

Rarity saw spike before her, holding a torch. He stood there, looked at her lovingly.

"SPIKE?! But, I thought you were back in Canterlot!"

"And leave you behind? Never." Spike said shaking his head. He came to her side, embraced the white Unicorn. He then looked at her with pride. "I'm so proud of you."

"What? Why, darling?"

"Princess Celestia told me this was a surprise." Spike said.

"In a cave?!" Rarity snapped.

Spike laughed and released her. "You'll see, my Generosity pony."

He lead Rarity to a room full of flashing camera's, high class and top celebrity ponies, looking around a huge boutique. Beautifully curved wood, diamond lining on the borders of the wall, top of the line displays all housing Rarity's clothing designs and other accessories. Suddenly Princess Luna appeared in front of Rarity, wearing one of her dresses.

"Ah, Pony of Generosity. We are very pleased at your arrival. All of these beautiful and heart felt designs you have manufactured are, how you say. 'a hit'. "

"Oh, oh my." Rarity softly said in shock.

"Yeah, Rarity. Photo Finish herself is here taking pictures, and has promised to donate the proceeds to charities all over Equestria under your name." Spike added.

Rarity gasped and raised a hoof to her mouth. A tear dropped from her eye as she looked around. Ponies were enjoying her dresses, being peaceful and giving to one another. Donations to Rarity's favorite charities were flooding.

"Even though you have a taste for glamour, you have a greater heart for sharing the gifts that you make and receive. You could of easily sold these works of art at high prices, lived in Canterlot among ponies of stature. But you choose to be close to the people you care about and wish to help." Said Luna.

Suddenly, Photo finish bumps by Princess Luna holding a camera. "Yes, yes, let me get a picture of the Star!"

"No." Rarity stated. "Get a picture of all of us, being together. Especially the fine ponies giving their means to organizations and charities. Those are the ponies I wish to have photo's taken with."

Rarity giggled as Photo finished started taking pictures. The event carried on with fine dining, charities receiving their donations and spike by her side.


The tunnel closed off. Rarity's Cutie mark emblem disappeared. The tunnel entrance, wiped off.