• Published 1st Nov 2013
  • 1,101 Views, 5 Comments

Maze of Harmony - TuniPeace



The 'Mane Six' along with the newly crowned Princess Twilight, go to a unknown cave to save Discord.

  • ...
14
 5
 1,101

Tunnel of Loyalty

Rainbow Dash frustratingly looked around the cave. Flying at times and then walking. "I know that this is some lame trick, like Discord and Nightmare Moon tried on us. Always trying to separate us. IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK, YOU COWARD!

Suddenly, Princess Celestia appeared before the cyan Pegasus. "Congratulations, Rainbow Dash. You saw past the labyrinth, once again proving your loyalty and bravery in the face of uncertainty."

"Princess? what are you-"

Princess Celestia walked to the confused pony, lowered her head to Rainbow Dash's level. "I found your location and have come for you, Loyalty pony. Follow me."

Princess Celestia horn started to glow, filling the tunnel with light. Rainbow Dash was blinded by this light, turning her face away, raising a hoof and a wing.

"Rainbow Dash.... Rainbow Dash..."

The Princess's voice echoed lightly in Rainbow Dash's head. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting her vision to the new light. "Wha- what...?"

"We are here." Princess Celestia said.

"What... What is... this..."

Rainbow Dash looked around. To her shock and surprise, she was standing on the balcony of the Canterlot Palace. A crowd of endless ponies cheered her name. there was fanfare, a parade procession, confetti being shot from cannons and Wonder Bolts performing a flying routine.
White, beautiful ponies lay flowers and metals around her neck. Then the top Wonder-Bolts themselves bowed in front of Rainbow Dash.

"oh, my Goodness!" Rainbow Dash said with excitement.

Spitfire raises her head with tears in her eyes and a light smile.

"Rainbow Dash... I have always known you were a pony with special abilities, strengths and bravery. I have always believed in you. It is my greatest, life-long achievement, undeniable Pleasure... to declare you... LEADER EXTRAORDINAIRE OF THE WONDER BOLTS!

The little cyan Pegasus was taken a back by Spitfire's statement. Her eyes widened, she raised a hoof and backed away slightly. "What?! but, I-"

Soarin approached Rainbow Dash with his head lowered. "Yes, my ledge-I mean boss, I mean... New leader. You have executed such an unimaginable example, that a NEW award and flying technique was invented in your name and honor."

"New... tech-nique?" Rainbow Dash asked dryly.

"Yes, grand leader." Spitfire replied. "The Award is called 'The Rainbow Dash, lifetime achievement award' and the BOOKS of techniques are studied from your style of flying, that only the MOST advanced flyers are allowed to even inquire, none less, read.

Princess Celestia nodded her head. She looked at Rainbow Dash with pride and happiness. "I have never been so proud, My loyalty pony."


Rainbow Dash turned her head away and blushed. Even her pet turtle gave the Pegasus a wink as he stood next to her. The crowed cheered her name, over and over.

The echos of the crowd were hushed as the tunnel Rainbow Dash went down closed off. Her cutie mark emblem disappeared. The tunnel entrance was wiped clean.