• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 716 Views, 7 Comments

A girl and her horse - Ekluvstuff



Hi, I'm Lean and this is my horse , Waterfall . When chaos descends on my home town , I have to find a way to stop it.

  • ...
8
 7
 716

Looking at T.I.B.s.

A girl and her horse: chapter 3

Lyra look at the holograph in front of her. What to to do , what to do. "Search, apple." She said. Cuty said you could voice search on this T.I.B. And why 'apple', well it was neutral . If she looked up something else she would have no idea what could come up.

"On 'Voyage' or 'Google', Lyra."

The feminine voice startled her, but she realised that it came from her earphones.

"Google, please."

Almost immediately the results came up. It was a company that made 'iPads , iPhones and iSees' . Wow, she thought , that was unexpected. What about..

"Search, Twilight."

A book and movie about vampires and werewolves came up. But she notices that there was 'twilight sparkle' in the related searches.

"Search, twilight sparkle".

Her heart skipped a beat went she saw the results.

---

"Let's get to business ."

In the ginger-bread , next to the melted chocolate volcano throne thingy, a very important meeting was taking place. At this meeting , the daily dose of chaos was going to be decided on. Seven Discord clones were gathered around a giant lollipop table. Each had a T.I.B. and were looking up stuff.

"Ok, the trains idea was very successful , so any new , original ideas anyone?" Said Discord No.1.

"Yes, what about... trampoline roads and mint flavoured grass."said Discord no.2.

"And annoying oranges-"said Discord No.3.

"And rivers of jelly."

"Ok, that's enough for the day. Meeting dismissed. Same time tomorrow?"asked Discord No.1.

They agreed and left the tasty building. A few minutes later, all the chaotic changes were made.

---

The drum of her hooves calmed me. It always does but makes me feel like an ancient Queen , riding into battle or a rider at the Olympics, an ancient competition . Anything can happen on a horse.

I watched the scenery past me by. Greys, browns, blues ,pinks and greens. Calming my worried soul. Trying to forget the rain, Keel, all my worries. But it's not working. How will I defeat Discord? What happened to Keel? The train confused me. Did he summoned it? Or did it just happened? But I know it was something to do to with Discord ? And anything with Discord's means what's beyond the border. Lyra gave me some info but I have a feeling that she forgot some big. Like strange customs or something like that.

I decided to mind search Google because it might help and find me some answers. Voyager is not old and wise of enough for me. Google search, [picture of Keel with train]. A video came up called 'I like trains.' With a picture of a animated boy sitting on the front of an animated train with colours radiated from it. How's that supposed to help me? I watch it anyway.


2:11 minutes later...

That answers how the train appeared. He must have said "I like trains". Which has Discord written all over it. He must have gotten a T.I.B. and looked up ways to wreck chaos. But who's? I mean its only Cuty, Utopia , Keel- KEEL. he must have stole it off him. And there's more. He could find tons of other videos which have crazy ideas like that.

By now I've reached the far side of the Daisy Plain with the river Sondy snaking across the land. My plan is to follow the Sondy , beyond the border and find the elements of harmony which Lyra said could defeat Discord and well, defeat him.

But first ,a break. I unmount Water and I give her some oats. I got an orange , a sandwich and a bottle of water out of my bag. I sat down on the grass and began to eat my sandwich.

"Hey, hey you!"

Who said that?

Author's Note:

iSee is the predecessor of the T.I.B.And Voyage is the future Google. Also twilight sparkle is not in the related search now but remember, this is in the future...
Sorry , it's so short. It felt like the right place to stop.

Comments ( 3 )

Oh no! It's an Annoying Orange!
:pinkiegasp:

3599407 thanks for pointing all that out. First yes they do live there lives not wondering what's outside the border. Why? For the last three or so centuries...ok I could go on but basically the last ruler brainwashed them to be like that but now he's dead and his daughter ,Princess Cobra hated her father and stopes the brainwashing problem. It's also illegal to be a cyberlogist because of her dad and ancestors. Also I have no idea how the Internet works. But thanks for the feedback.:pinkiesmile:

AAANNNDDD its dead

Login or register to comment