• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 713 Views, 7 Comments

A girl and her horse - Ekluvstuff



Hi, I'm Lean and this is my horse , Waterfall . When chaos descends on my home town , I have to find a way to stop it.

  • ...
8
 7
 713

The enemy.

A girl and her horse :Chapter 2

I ran to the square as fast as I can . I was drenched in chocolate milk and shivering. Why wasn't it hot chocolate ? A blur of white ,brown , and pink flashed by me until I bumped into somebody. A girl with light green and white hair was sprawled on the ground in front of me. " Are you ok?" I asked .

She looked up and well, was annoyed for some reason , confused and some other emotions I could not comprehend. " Ya , are you ? My name's Lyra by the way . What's yours ?"

"Mm, ya , my name's Lean and I'm in a hurry. Can't you see it's raining chocolate milk?"

"Must be Discord,"she mumbled .

"What do you mean as in Discord?"

"Forget about that."

"Who's Discord? And how do you know about him?" I taped search and looked up 'discord'. A cartoon character from 2000's A.D. ( That is for your information is 5 million years ago) and a dictionary meaning came up. It meant 'disagreement ' or ' lack of harmony ' . I ignored the cartoon character completely . I looked at my T.I.B.. It was one o' clock . I grabbed her hand and ran the last 100 meters to the town square .

It had transformed. The usual colourful fronts of the shops and town hall had been upstaged by the park. A brown mount spewing melted chocolate all over the grass and throwing a pink fluffy substance . A golden throne was on top of all this stuff. And on that was a creature just like the plush toy in my room last night.
He had a lion paw, a bat and bird wing, an eagle claw . It was the strangest creature I've ever seen. Next to the mini volcano-throne thing was a ginger bread house.

"Hey, Lean who's with you?" shouted a familiar voice. I saw Cuty and Utopia 10 meters away.

"Someone who claims to know what's going on." I replied, "who calls herself Lyra -"

"Heartstrings ."

"Ok, so anyway I've no idea what going on but I think that weird guy with the lion paw and stuff is behind it all. Agreed?"I said pointing at the individual on the throne .

"Agreed." Cuty and Utopia replied.

"Hey , you." I shouted at the guy (just like what any idiot would do in a situation like this), waving my hands wildly.

"Yes," he said , somehow moving his throne 10 meters in front of me.

"Who are you , where are you from and what do you think your doing? " I said boldly .

" I'm Discord and I am from ... lets just said I'm from where you call ' beyond the Border', and I'm bored so I'm creating chaos like I always do! Bwahahahah. burp!" He replied . A shower of jelly beans fell from the sky like lightning except it was jelly beans instead of dangerous high voltage lightning ( much safer for kids!) " And if you don't mind I've got a meeting to attended " he said as he dived into the chocolate lake below.

That guy is ... So RANDOM! And creepy and scary. I'm scared because the way he said it and everything , shouts "Enteral chaos!". I don't want that, I want peace and normality . Stability . Full stop.

In the corner of I saw Keel on the other side of the square talking to Wasa, our year head in second school. "Hey , Keel!" I shouted . But he said something and a train came and killed Wasa. He just smiled. Does 'Discord' also do possessions as well?! I hope not but I think he does .

The next thing I said has been said by millions who are in a tight spot like this to others. When I saw him walk towards us , I shouted " RUN!" I sprinted back home with Utopia , Cuty and Lyra on my tail.


Five minutes later...

"What just happened?"

We were in my room , recovering from the chaos outside. It was raining plush cats and dogs and chocolate milk. Cuty , Utopia and Lyra were on my couch while I was pacing up and down my room.

"I have no idea . All I know is Keel is possessed, Lyra knows stuff about Discord, it's raining chocolate milk and all something to do with Discord and the border. Lyra, who's discord and why are YOU here, out of all the places on earth?!"

"Ok. I'm from a country called Equestria. I lived in a town called 'Ponyville' with Bon Bon, my room mate. In that town also, their are Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash , Fluttershy, Rarity and Princess Twilight Sparkle who are the elements of harmony. This is the only weapon known of that can defeat Discord. Two years ago , Discord came and made chaos. But they defeated him and encased him in stone. Last year, they managed to make him good BUT only last week our ruler , Princess Celestia sent me and the elements to track him down. We came so far until Twilight got a letter that said that she was needed in Canterlot , the capital of Equestria with her friends . She teleported them there and I continued on . When I got here it was raining chocolate milk.
And that's my story"

We never laughed so hard ."Ok , you're kidding , Right ! I mean like oh, I'm Lyra and I'm a magical ho-no unicorn from horsey land and I make rainbows AAALLL day. " I said while prancing around the room . Another fit of laughing came from Utopia and Cuty.

Lyra's face said otherwise. "Not, funny. We have a mmmm, big equine tradition back home. Ye, mmm, I mmm won a prize, ya , Olympic medal. It just happens that those two town have those names." She said. She looked like she's lying.

"Ok, I was just having some fun.And I believe you. Ok, there is only ONE solution to this."


3 hours later...

"There." I picked up the newly made T.I.B. out of the 3-D printer. "Here you go , Lyra . I still can't believe that you don't have all this stuff in 'Equestria'." I said.

She held it in her cupped hands ."How do I use it , by the way?"

"Give it to me" . I held the small, metal object in my hands. I put it at the back of her neck. It automatically attracted to the back of her neck. I pressed the 'on ' button."There just follow the on-screen instructions and there , you can do whatever you like then" I said.

"Ok, I'll try."Lyra replied.

I finished packing my bag. Two months supplies of food, check. Pop-up tent, check. Spare clothes , check. Other essentials , check.

"Is Waterfall ready, Cuty ?"I asked .

"Yes, she's ready when your ready."

"Good, the faster I go, the faster Discord's gone. Remember, if I don't reply to any minds , go straight after me , ok?" I said while walking out the door.

"Ok, good luck!" Lyra, Utopia and Lyra shouted as I mounted my horse. And I galloped into the chocolaty sunset. My adventure had begun.

Author's Note:

Ok, it took me a while to upload this but I hope it's worth it. Sorry.