• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 813 Views, 2 Comments

The Equestrian Necromancer - Damerd Stoughtfist



A necromancer is teleported from England to Equiestria.

  • ...
13
 2
 813

2

Twilights POV

I had waited for about forty minutes before I heard the doors open. Looking up I saw the girls minus Rainbow walking up to me. getting off my chair I walked over to them. Stopping a few feet away, I looked at each of them in turn and started to explain my theory about what the creature was.

"So far as I can tell the creature is called a human." I said with dread as I knew the folk tales about humans stealing away foals and eating them in their forest homes. I waited for the news to sink in and as Applejack was about to open her mouth to speak. Doctor Stitch tapped me on my shoulder. Turning to him I gulped and waited for him to give us the news on the creatures health.

"We managed to close the wound with stitches and the bleeding has stopped. He is awake so you can go see him." Doctor Stitch said with a slightly worried tone. I nodded my head and motioned the girls to follow me.

"Doctor Stitch, please lead the way." I said with some reluctance as I knew that I was going to come face to face with what is believed to be a monster. The doctor nodded and turned around and started walking through the halls of the hospital and after a few turns stopped in front of a secure locked door. Doctor Stitch pulled out a set of keys and slowly unlocked the door, pushing it open we all got a good look at the creature as he stared at us from the bed. I stared back hoping to study it closely as this is a monster from myths. It was long from head to hoof about 7 feet. He didn't have a coat instead choosing to wear clothes. He had a kind of mane on the top of his head that traveled down to his shoulders. His clothes were a creepily solid black.....leather. As I was watching him he opened his mouth and spoke.

"Take a picture it will last longer." The Human said as it slowly let its eyes travel across the ponies before him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eugus Darkblade's POV

I was watching the ponies as the purple one watched me with a fearful curiosity. I stared at the ponies with a simple expressionless face. After a while I could not hold my inner Jackass back and spoke.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I said with a large amount of sarcasm that was completely ignored by the ponies as they were to dumb founded that I could speak to notice. Sighing I got out of the bed and walked over to the purple one. "Seeing as I am not dreaming and you seem the most curiosity why don't you ask the questions that are on your mind." I said as I flicked her nose to which she noticed she was staring and backed up fearfully like I was going to hurt her.

"Ok why don't we ask the most important question......Are you guying to eat our young." Purple Pony asked with some venom in her voice as she stared at me. I blanched and nearly puked. After my near puking and coughing fit I spoke up. "Oh in the name of all things undead why would I do that I am a vegetarian." I said my face more pale then normal. Looking up I received a confused look from all of the ponies.

"It means I refuse to eat meat." I clarified to the ponies and they looked both shocked and thankful though I don't know why they would be that. I continued on. "So do you have any questions that need to be answered? Cause if not I am going to take a nap." I said to the ponies. The purple pony who I would later learn is named Twilight Sparkle smiled the biggest smile that I have ever seen and slowly took in a breath. 'What the hell have I gotten myself into' I thought to myself as she continued to draw in her breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell back into my bed completely spent. Looking around the room for the first time I noticed that the hospital room had pretty much the same look as what the rest of the hospitals that I have been inside. Sighing I groaned as I settled back into my hospital bed. I looked up at the ceiling for several seconds before a small chuckle started to form behind my lips and it slowly increased to a full belly laugh. After it settled down I spoke to myself more then anyone else. "I cant believe that she asked questions for five hours strait. Her curiosity is even greater then mine when I learned that I could control life and death." I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to the night in full bloom I noticed that a large life force was in the room. Without moving I spoke. "You know spying on the ill is in bad form right." I smiled as I heard a light shout of shock and something was knocked over. "You really want to learn to hide your life force if you want to be sneaky around me goddess." I said as I sat up and saw a pony who looked to be a mix of all three of the species that I had already come in contact with. I waited patiently for the goddess to right herself and whatever she had knocked over. If I were to place her looks I would say she looked like the night. Dark and mysterious but also inviting and calm. The goddess stood and looked at me with both intrigue and a little fear. Shaking her head she walked up to my and offered me her hoof. "I am Princess Luna mistress of the night." She said in a whisper as I took her hoof and shook it once.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late posting of this chapter I have been in the hospital fighting for my life I was only recently aloud out of my hospital room. I am writing this from one of the public computers at the hospital.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment