• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 5,076 Views, 329 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Descent Into Madness- A Musical - Matthais Unidostres



Sweetie Belle has discovered that there is a powerful magic in her singing voice- a magic that allows her to pass judgment on those around her- a magic that is slowly driving her insane

  • ...
18
 329
 5,076

Act XVII: Killing the Dragon

. . . . . . . . .
Curtain Rise!

Act XVII: Killing the Dragon

Pinkie Pie searched throughout the Carousel Boutique, wearing a Sherlock Holmes cap on her head. She held a bubble pipe in her teeth and a magnifying class in her hooves as she searched the entire place. After about an hour, Pinkie Pie made it back to the chalk line she had drawn to mark where Rarity had fallen.

Fluttershy had been waiting down at the front door. She followed Pinkie to the Boutique after the pink Earth pony had run off to the Boutique win response to the terrible news. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were mad as heck and were discussing what steps they should take next to catch whoever did this to Rarity. Despite the fatc that Rarity may well awake from her coma soon, Fluttershy was still deeply saddened, and he sadness increased as she watched Pinkie standing with a darker coat and straight hair.

"Um, Pinkie Pie. . ." she said softly.

Pinkie just sighed in response. "I give up," she said, and she sat down hard, only to squeal and shoot up into the air, banging her head on the ceiling.

"Pinkie! Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked nervously,

Pinkie stumbled around as her eyes spun around in her sockets. "Wow. . ." she slurred, "Look at all the Sweetie Belle's flying around my head!"

"Um. . .?" Fluttershy said.

Pinkie shook her head quickly and said, "Oh, where was I? Oh yeah, OMIGHOSH I FOUND ON A CLUE!" Pinkie pointed down at what she sat on. It was a large rock with 4 large gouges in it. "Exhibit A! The weapon!" Pinkie said. She went closer to it and examined it with her magnifying glass. "Hmmm. . .what made these deep scratches?"

"Claws," a voice said.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie turned to see Sweetie Belle standing in the doorway with an angry look on her face.

"Spike made those marking with his dragon claws as he brained Rarity in the head as revenge for having his heart broken by her. He didn't want me, he wanted Rarity. When he couldn't get Rarity, he decided no one could," Sweetie Belle said with hate in her voice. Her eyes were filled with anger and her mouth was in a furious frown.

"Well-," Fluttershy began.

"OF COURSE!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, "The perfect motive! He even already as a criminal record of arson!"

"Exactly!" Sweetie Belle replied.

"But, wait. How do-?" Fluttershy began again.

"Spike must be stopped ASAP! Who knows who his next target could be!?" Pinkie said as she squeezed her flat mane nervously. Then she gasped, "Oh! I know! Let's tell the Mayor so she can get together a squad to catch him!"

Sweetie Belle smiled triumphantly, "Great idea, Pinkie. Let's go."

Fluttershy looked around nervously as Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle left the Boutique. "Oh dear, oh dear, I just don't know," she whimpered, and she flew off to take shelter in her cottage for the time being.


"-And so, we can conclude that it was Spike who attacked Rarity like the evil meanie he is, and he must be stopped right away," Pinkie Pie said to Mayor Mare, "In other words:" Pinkie suddenly starting jumping around the front of Town Hall as she sang loudly, "He's a mean evil dragon! A he just struck again! And if we don't stop him, he's gonna attack all our friends! And what will he do? He's sneak right up on you! And the he'll gobble you up in a big tasty stew! So, WATCH OUT!"

Sweetie Belle and Mayor Mare just stared at Pinkie as she stood on her hind leg dramatically after her performance. The flattened hair made her seem a bit intimidating.

"Well, ahem, yes, I see your point," Mayor Mare said as she nervously cleaned her clashes with a blue cloth.

Sweetie Belle turned to see that Pinkie's antics had drawn a crowd.

Pinkie dropped back down on all fours and said, "Sooooo, how long before we can get our torches and pitchforks?"

"Wha-?" Mayor Mare said in a flustered tone as she turned to see the growing crowd in front of the Town Hall. The ponies had heard about the event, seeing as word spread fast through a small town. Many looked afraid, while others looked angry.

Sweetie looked from the nervous Mayor to the buzzing crowd.

"Good, a crowd. Perfect. It's time to get them to bring Spike to me."

Sweetie Belle then suddenly jumped forward and launched right into her song.

Silence - we hunt for the mare
Mark of the diamonds
Attack if we dare

Look by the light of the day
He's hiding till dark
Waiting to play hey-hey

Something struck down a mare
And it all must end
Time to be killing the dragon again

The crowd stomped there hooves in a frenzy as the mob began to grow. Even Pinkie Pie and Mayor Mare were stomping hard in approval. Sweetie Belle turned to them and smiled, her horn glowing like a green star. She turned back to the crowd and addressed them.

Silence - we'll hunt for the lord
He takes crimson and gold
Gave ice to the cold

Oh to be never afraid
Of wolves at the door
Howling for more

More's been empty for years
And it all must end
Time to be killing the dragon again

The crowd went wild with mob hysteria as Sweetie grinned maniacally.

Rainbow Dash suddenly flew down in front of the crowd and shouted, "Yeah, that's right! We're taking that little scaly rat down!"

Applejack pushed her way through the crowd, soon getting to the front of Town Hall. She jumped onto the wooden platform and said, "Alright, everypony! It's time for us to bring this dragon to justice! No one hurts mah friends and gits away with it!"

Mayor Mare went over to Sweetie Belle and lifted up her foreleg. "We'll do it for Rarity! For Sweetie Belle!"

The entire crowd cheered with passion as Sweetie Belle looked out into the crowd. At first she was surprised, but then she smiled and chuckled gleefully. Mayor Mare put her back down, and the unicorn filly sang to the crowd again.

Kneel and behold your new queen!
Digital dreams
And wonderful things to tease you

Small gods with electrical hearts
And it all will end
Time to be killing the dragon!

The crowd went absolutely wild as Rainbow Dash and Applejack made their way over in the direction of the Everfree Forest. The crowd momentarily scattered to gather up ropes, sticks, rakes, shovels, flash lights, and various other objects. Then they came together again and followed a furious Rainbow Dash and Applejack into the Everfree.

"Wait for me! Wait for me! Wait up!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she ran off behind the mob.

Sweetie Belle and Mayor Mare were left alone at Town Hall.

"Well . . ." Mayor Mare said, "That's the most excitement I've ever had in a week. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office."

Sweetie Belle watched the Mayor go into the Town Hall. Sweetie Belle just stared at the door for a few minutes, and then turned to the direction the mob had gone in. The filly sat down quietly and thought.


Curtain!

Author's Note:

This part's featured song was "Killing the Dragon" by Dio.

On the song list:
Liar by Disciple (Suggested by rainshy twiapple)
WANT IT NEED IT by Jeff the Strider
Misa's Song from Death Note
Aviators- Her Darker Side
Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
Slipping from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
Killing The Dragon by Dio
Monster by Skillet (Suggested by gamedude88)
Still Alive- Portal (Suggested by TheMainManeMaineBrony)
Want you Gone- Portal 2 (Suggested by TheMainManeMaineBrony)
<Song Name Redacted> (I still can't say this title. It'd be a spoiler)
Who You Are by Oomph! (Suggested by The Great Derpsby)
Your Love Is Killing Me by Oomph! (Suggested by The Great Derpsby)
Poor Unfortunate Souls from the Little Mermaid
Slaying the Dreamer by Nightwish (Suggested by Volossya)
Master Passion Greed by Nightwish (Suggested by Volossya)
Death, Death (Devil, Devil, Evil, Evil Songs) by Voltaire [Modified/Edited/Censored/Cleaned of course]
Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dame
Friends on the Other Side from the Princess and the Frog
Stand My Ground by Within Temptation (Suggested by The Great Derpsby)
The Game by Disturbed (Suggested by The Great Derpsby)
Tear From the Moon by Conjure One (Suggested by Rametep)
Some Nights by Fun.
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
A True, True Friend
The Joker's Song by Miracle of Sound from Batman Arkum Asylum
Revenge by Madonna
In the Dark of the Night from Anastasia
What Have You Done by Within Temptation
He's Mine by MoKenStef
Everybody Plays the Fool by Aaron Neville
In the End by Lincoln Park (Suggested by Soundwave567)
The Apothecary by Enter the Haggis (Suggested by TheStratovarian)
Sad But True by Metallica (Suggested by Rametep)
It's Time For Action (Suggested and written by diamondstartheunicorn)
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore by REO Speedwagon
Just Like You by Three Days Grace
Sister Hate by The Living Tombstone feat Mic the Microphone
Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin
You're Only Second Rate from The Return of Jafar
The Trial by Pink Floyd (Suggested by SCP Pinkamena)
When Will You Die? by There Might Be Giants

Those are a few ideas I have, but now I wanna hear from you. What song would you like me to incorporate into my musical? It can be from anything, and as long as you want. Just give me your suggestion, and I'll see if I can work it into the plot. Thumbs Up and Favorite!