• Published 17th Oct 2013
  • 718 Views, 9 Comments

my little pony: equestria heroes - zap-and-golden-apple



bigs problems are occurring across equestria and princess celestia need help of his faithful student and someone from his past

  • ...
11
 9
 718

the guardians of the stars

In the last chapter.

"The first stars to disappear were those of the constellations of the horse, Pegasus and the unicorn that means that law has escaped!" - Said twilight.

"Luna and I are using our magic to prevent escape creatures of heaven, but not last long" - he told his subjects, "now understand your mission?"

"You know, I have a very bad feeling about this place" and then are surrounded by a humanoid felines out of the shadows.



…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everypony was in front of what is supposed to be are nothing more than a legend, the mysterious shadow clan, but from what could see they are very real.

"Wal, ah can not imagine how it kin git enny wo'se" - commented zap, then among all felines out one that was bigger than the rest and had a strange crown, then laughed nervously earth pony making everyone look at it with ponies a frown, "fine ah have no choice ... ¿an' mah stuff?" Wonder realizing that he had his things and then the rest also realized that their saddlebags disappeared.

"Look" - cyan Pegasus said, pointing to the same member seemed shadow clan found before, and he had all his stuff.

"This is bad, we neglected much" - said who got worried flash in front of everypony as the huge feline humanoid approached them.

"~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~" - Growled the creature, showing a pattern that no pony could see as they were too frightened to notice, except one that will odd.

"This is weird" - said the unicorn with glasses that was quieter than the rest of the ponies.

"An' thet thin' is rare as fine as bein' surroun'ed by mahths" - asked the blonde farmer pony, who was waiting for any movement of them.

"And that thing is rare as well as being surrounded by myths" - asked the blonde farmer, who was waiting for any movement of them.

"Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed that his grunts had a pattern" - he said, looking at them so far had done nothing to attack.

"And that means egghead" - ask the Pegasus with rainbow hair.

"That means they are trying to speak" - said twilight who sounded very surprised, "now that I think if they have a village that means we must develop a language" - inquired fascinated.

"But all I seem to understand are just grunts" - said rarity who was still scared, but not as his friend Pegasus was hiding behind her trembling.

"It must be that its syntax is very difficult for us, so we can not understand" - who end up saying acercos aa dawn the shadow clan "do any of you can speak our language?" - And the largest with one child approached.

"We ... can" - said slowly, which seemed to be the leader of the clan-"welcome ponies ... to the village of shadows ... in the Everfree" - presented to the village and its people who were fasinados with them.

"Well I understand that you are smart and all that, but tell me why it took us things? and incidentally why pony chasing each passing near you? "-asked the pegasus whith a rainbow hair and then the child was embarrassed look forward.

"Sorry about that, I had chased that day long ago" - said the little, who spoke more fluently than the leader.

"Kids ... they seem very ... tender you the ... ponies ... so whenever you can ... try to get them... to keep it such as a pet " and then some seemed very offended by what is said.

"Oh horseples it turns out that for them we don't are most than pets" - commented rainbow dash offended faced.

"But that does not explain the supposedly once caught never back again" - commented flash who looks suspiciously still the leader, while the wings spread protectively.

"Is because they ... do not remember being caught ..., we will erase the memory ... and we get of the forest ..., so do not remember being caught" calmly said the leader of the shadows doing to calm everypony.

"Who say that everything you say shadow clan are just several misunderstandings" - and somehow the girls felt a strong deja vu.

"And I thought we had learned our lesson the first time" - commented rarity confusing male companions who not lived the situation of zecora.

"That does not matter now" - said impatiently and student of Princess Celestia, who thought of how tired he would be her teacher and her sister at the time, "do any of you know how to get to the temples of the stars?" - and the whole clan was surprised and began to talk to each other - "Did I say something wrong?".

"The temples ... of the stars were ... entrusted to us ... by a friend of the founder ... of our clan ... a pony like you ... called ... cosmos" and that's when everypony were surprised-"he we ... asked us to be ... the guardians of the stars. "

"¡Oh c'mon! Listen, the stars are falling and monsters sealed by Prince cosmos are escaping! ¿Seriously Can not lead us to the temples now? "- Asked the pegasus fearless mad who then repented of his outburst.

"May be true ... but you attacked ... my watchful when ... try to talk to you ..., and would not have hesitated to attack the people ... not ... taking away your stuff" dij them with more furious tone "also ... the stars of balance ... are key to reseal ... the monsters ... we can not deliver to ... anyone who does not know ... and less about ponies ... do not hesitate to attack ... who did not attack ... first "- he said strongly, making each pony is ashamed of what had happened.

"It is not necessary to test them all, I was the one who attacked your watchful" - zap immediately said, seeing that there was no other option-"and if it was not for me, they did not even have frightened of you" - I said a little embarrassed and was surprised to see that the child had approached and smiled.

And in just a few seconds, the shadowsclan child, sank in a shadows and went quickly with a strange color crystal gloss black with an intense dark color though.

"This glass .... prove if they ...are worthy "- he said, but before I touch it warned-" once ... Begin the test ... will not stop ... it is very dangerous ... still ... want to continue? "- they nodded and when approached stallions that glass, everything went black for them.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

"I can not believe that so easily pass" - said the sky blue pegasus as she circled around the group.

"That's what happened?" - Asked the student who eyeglasses,to seemed genuinely confused like the resot of male ponies.

"It appears that woke a little dazed" - twilight inquired, putting his hoof in his chin to think, "surely as newly awakened, his short-term memory was lost, but the shadow clan got a new map that tells us the exact location of the temples, as it seems that the map they gave us was really the princess only to find the village "- said it would be showing the real map-" your test consisted of exposing the crystal and this would say if they are worthy or not "- told one which do i a doubt.

"An' how?" - Ask finally the farmer pony.

"Apparently cousin, only eff'n they c'd wake up" - and told the others looked a little worried.

"What a way to test someone, see if anything kills him or not" - Flash replied that he felt a little offended by what was done by the clan.

"Yeah, but at least now we woke up and now we can complete the mission of the princess celestia" - commented rainbow dash excited, but something strange happened with his voice, but no one seemed to notice.

"According to this map, the three temples intersecion should be here" - and came to a strange place in the forest that was divided into three different ways-"the best will cover more ground, so ~ ~ ~ ~ you better separate "- told others, but noticed a strange stallions interference with his voice that by some reason the mane six did not seem to notice, so they decided to ignore" it would be best to have a pegasus, a unicorn and earth pony for each group, that way we can meet more situations "- told everyone seemed to have accepted without problems.

"Hey, it's my imagination or something strange is going on" - asked in a whisper to his companions who also seemed confused.

"You're right something is ..." - and fell when rarity I take his hoof along with pinkie pie.

"I choose the gentlecolt" - said while taking the road to the left it without the cadet to protest.

"That means that we keep the egghead" - said rainbow dash, applejack with those who took a chance dawn without protest or arguments, as they took the right path.

"It appears that we still have a way" - said twilight followed by yellow pegasus who keep quiet and the only earth pony sighed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the way to the left.

Rarity, pinkie and flash were walking calmly, except pink pony was jumping happily, when the silence was broken ironically by the guard cadet.

"And tell me, as was to be involved in it all of the elements?" - Wonder, since he had never heard the story.

"That was for ~ ~ ~ ~ then ~ ~ ~ step and finally got to crazy and ~ ~ ~ ~!" - Spoke the pony partying, but there were several points where winds could not hear anything, even focusing ears.

"Could you repeat that?" - Wonder a little confused that he did not understand what happened.

"Do not worry about not understanding, I talk too fast, but what I meant was that just wanted to help a friend and turned on it" - said smiling as rarity who had decided which "and since then we did a lot of things, this is the first time I feel as if I was in a fairy tale rather than another crazy adventure "- said in a dreamy and pinkie appeared behind them.

"¡Oh!¡oh! ¡¿can be me the Gentlecolt?! Then You could be the dragon "- she said as put a green dragon hat in rarity," and your the locked princess ". said putting a flower in his shiner and makeup to make it look more feminine.

"If pinkie, that exactly what I said" - saidthe unicorn, in a sarcastic form , taking off his hat and the pegasus shook makeup and flower.

Suddenly without anyone noticing something was moving in the bushes, and left the head of a chicken.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the right side.

"Tell me, is so necessary that call me egghead all the time?" - Asked slightly annoyed with the carrier of the element of loyalty.

On the right side.

"Tell me, is so necessary that egghead call me all the time?" - Asked slightly annoyed with the carrier of the element of loyalty.

"I really do not, but then you would have the fun in that?" - she replied laughing.

"You should not bother rainbow" - said the cowponi in a relaxed tone .

"Thank you" - said bright dawn glad someone stop the nonsense of the pegasus.

"Eff'n it's like th' ress of th' ponies elegant sho'ly will be put t'complain as filly" - said in laughter as the only under head in resignation and suddenly heard one howling "woa nelly".

And they were quickly surrounded by a pack timberwolf very large, so many that each fell pony ears and shook with fear.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

In the central path.

"This if this strange" - said as was observed only mares that were strangely.

"And that would be exactly what weird?" - Ask the unicorn, intrigued.

"I do not remember the waking up" - said omitting some details that seemed too strange, but that involved them.

"Well, remember that the exposed to the shadow crystal produces loss of short term memory, it is not uncommon not remember if you woke up right?" - I wonder fun.

"But that does not explain why I felt that woke stopped or anything ... what was that?" - Wonder once heard a noise that seemed to come from the sides, which proved to be two wooden walls are approaching them quickly.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Returned to the left path.

"¡Close your eyes!" - command flash quickly noticing the creature that came out of the bush, "is a cockatrice, if the look in the eyes will turn into stone!" - They notice making them close their eyes.

Thanks to their ears could hear that several more were approaching them, did not know how many there were, but they knew that the situation was not good.

"We have to get out as fast as possible, even if we look, if we are bitten petrificaran us anyway" - warned the pegasus concerned about the situation in which they were, "Now!" - Opening the eyes cry and to begin while running was followed by the two mares and flock of cockatrice would not stop chasing them, but at least those left behind after a few minutes running.

When everything seemed to be fine, the cadet I look back to make sure everything, and was surprised to see that the unicorn was about to be reached by one of those monsters that had come out of a tree, unable to realize the danger, so being able to quickly turn and jump right in the face hitting the reptile chicken.

"Thanks for ..." - but keep quiet and horrified to see the hoof of the exception, as this became stone and the petrification moved slowly.

"One of his tusks must have been rubbing my hoof" - said as he felt the pain of being slowly petrificansoce cockatrice venom-"the rest will come soon, Move out now" - and told them it looked very frightened by the implications of their words.

"We can not let you ..." - said pinkie almost dropping tears, but then saw rarity who shook his head with sadness.

"Save equestria is more important than saving a cadet, plus I'm not an element of harmony, you must complete the mission and save equestria now!" - Said in last while watching as his leg became completely in stone and saw the group of monsters about to arrive.

When turned to look, I can see that were still there, but gave a gesture of farewell and ran.

"I did not think that everything would end this way, but even if I give it a minute so be it!" - Said as he leaped to attack the bird-reptile group doing everything possible to gain some time, as was bitten in multiple places making petrify faster.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the right side

Everyone was scared in this situation, because although believed to one or two of them in a physical battle, knew that was impossible with such a large herd, but even being afraid bright dawn, I was thinking how to solve the problem.

As I thought, in his imagiancion out a lot of equations, with which finally succeeded in creating a plan.

"I hope it works" - whispered to himself, before launching a magic ball who bounced off one of the timberwolf, then a branch, then another wolf and the sequence followed in this way, with predators helplessly against that bouncing ball finally gave each member of the pack.

"Woa nelly, whois what happened?" - Wonder between confused and relieved.

"Casts a spell of endless bouncing ball, planning a vector and ..." but was silent for the pegasus who had grabbed his head.

"Yes, if I get one of those things eggheads, but still was amazing!" - Said while watching the rest of the timber wolves.

When there was a movement in the piece of wood, which was not noticed by the mares, but by the stallion, hiso a plan quickly and came to a conclucion, one that does not like he, but I knew there was no time to think about something better and that much depended on the success of the mission.

"Can advance that the spell was very tiring" - lied to what they just went and before they knew the loop finds another spell which hiso the branches of trees and trees and the latter is calleran display of magic really sold out.

"Hey! What are you supposed to be doing? "- Asked the pegasus irritated juanto equally irritated the farmer pony who they saw the huge wooden wall that separated the unicorn.

"The timberwolf can recontruise and become bigger" - informed them seriously, making carriers of loyalty and honesty to be surprised, "there is no way we can defeat him once rebuilt, so I gave him a bait to you could find the temple "- told him that he heard the cries of protest from the other side and even blows that could not do nothing against these enormer trees-" Servite not messing up, there is a huge cloud covering the whole place, this is the goodbye, it was fun hanging out with you "- when he finally could see the huge timberwolf formed the rest of the pack, about to attack him while roared.

……………………………………………………...........................................................................................

In the central path.

When appeared the wooden wall who surrounded the ponies quickly approached and crush, the girls closed their eyes in surprise and fear, almost waiting for the end, but when did not come, opened their eyes and were surprised to see the puesot applejack cousin had put his hooves on each wall preventing the crush, but the appearance and the trembling of the earth pony note that weighed a lot, and also who it hurt a lot since the wall had thorns and these had undergone his helmet.

"Ah wish ah had come hyar Miss pie, she had guessed thet th' plant, wall of treason,'d attack us" - said in an attempt to alibiar via the air as the girls that they saw in shock - "you better go now, will argue all you can this wall "- said the student making the princess saw him slightly mad by telling you that leave him.

"We will not leave you here, that's not what friends do, first emerge from this trap and then buscarel the way out of here ..." - but it fell to the watch as Pegasus was releasing several tears while watching the stallion land, as if he knew something she did not, "What?" - wonder losing hope in his voice.

"This hyar plant is mighty special, abso'bs enny magic like a sponge, also prevent th' flight of th' Pegasus" - said making him understand that there was a way out of this, stand slowly while todabia lso the terrible weight of walls.

"There must be some way out of this sitaución! There's always right? "She said, as if I was trying to comvencerse itself rather than to zap.

"Even if he had, that damn plant and poison myself, at most I'll be about 5 or 10 minutes more aware" - told him that he came out twilight tears of desperation, trying to, devise a way to help him and then told something to soothe her "please take mah hat an' give it t'gold, he allus wanted t'have one jest like it" - said with tears as she thought of images of the past, seeing the time when applejack was gone from sweet apple acre live in big mac manehatan as suffered by them, "an' tell applejack fo'gimme" - said to last, while watching as the unicorn and pegasus fulfilled his last wish to take your hat and go as they wept.

And that's how every stallion in each group is facing your situation impossible, with the cadet pegasus guard, flash sentry, who was being perificado to head, the unicorn, to thr unicorn academy for gifted, bright dawn, who was about to being crushed by a huge beast of wood and the apple with a zap apple cutiemarl , zap apple who was being crushed by a plant called treason wall and finally when everything went black for the stallions.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….


Minutes ago in the village of the shadow clan.

Is could see the mane six who surrounded the three studs who since hitting the crital, had not been moved.

"What is that is happening to them? if you do not mind me asking "- pregutno the yellow pegasus broke the silence that had formed after the test start.

"The crystal of the shadows ... put them in a deep sleep ... ..., of which only escape ... once the test complete ..." - answered her the boss, leaving stunned the each pony was awake "when they do ... the glass white will do ... but if they fail ... the crital will be put ... red ... and stay ... in the dream ... forever "he said at the end so that one end is put into furious.

"This is what they do to test if someone is worth looking for the stars!" - Angrily asked the element of loyalty, who did not care who was front-"it seems that the rumors about you courts were not so bad, if you are so willing to do that to anypony, then I do not understand how it was that the prince cosmos I trust in you to start "- she snapped the leader who looked to the cyan pegasus with rage, yet understanding, and was ultimately the child who spoke.

"We did not want to do the test, it was she who made Prince cosmos" - said in tears after being offended by the words of the pegasus made ​​on their race, eventhough only he and the leader can understand-"so warned it was danger, but cosmos said was the only way to see if someone was worthy "- said the last before breaking to mourn, making sintera rainbow dash is bad for the hasty words spoken.

"I. .. I'm sorry, I did not insult or anything, was just angry a lot and I did not think about what I said "- she said to this approach the child and accept the apology and hug making a little ashamed.

"Already... the crystal... change color " - said the leader advising each pony who were ready for any outcome at the end of crystal went absolutely white stallions awoke very confused, not only because of that deadly derpertar dream but to see the face of relief from her friends.

"What the hell was what happened" - the apple finally asked who suddenly was received by the hug of his cousin who let go tears of joy.

"The test... passed ... crystal of ... shades" - said the head of who happy each pass.

"It was all a dream? That explains a lot of things "- commented the unicorn of lenses, while the fit.

"But do not understand, how was the test? We did not arrive until the end "- said flash who was very confused by the situation.

"Test... consisted not ... reach ... the end" - said the head who saw the ponies tosabia confused-"consisted ... proof that if you were ... willing to be heroes ... the only way ... they got end ... was that ... sacrifice sompony ... to advance ... and they did ... you all would consider the crital ... unworthy ... but if you ... sacrificed ... themselves ... then ... crystal ... the would consider worthy "- said finally, while the rest of the conclucion bag of what happened.

"Does that mean that you sacrificed so we advance?" - Twilight wonder who he understood that if they did that in this dream, probably would not hesitate to do so now.

"We can talk about it on the way, right now I have a terrible headache" - said while he had a hoof in his hundred, trying pacifying the pain.

"Indeed, now we could deliver the true mapra for the temples?" - Zap apple finally asked, who surprised with his statement to the mane 6 as hinted that they had a false map.

"You ... have... true the map... but can only go... to that place in a way" - and told them speak in their native language and each pony was caught by a member of the clan, before sinking into the shadows and when they left they were facing a huge pyramid who had a statue of the prince who was supposed cosmos at the tip, and with that they saw they were from the first temple of the stars.

Author's Note:

and finished the second chapter,
I'm looking for help and I hope you liked this chapter and before you think anything, I will not put todabia romance in the story, which is useless to speculate because I'm not doing this intentionally.

and if you think that any of the mane six were out of character, it was only because it was a dream in this oacion, so they relied on it for their receurdos of how little known.

by the way thanks to all who have commented, whether bad or good review and special thanks for helping to boothnat reset the summary.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment