• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 547 Views, 5 Comments

Luna's transfer of minds - Salceleeon



The bond of sisterhood between Luna and Celestia si very thin and what happens when Celestia snaps that bond. How will Luna's reaction effect all of Equstria.

  • ...
3
 5
 547

The Final Transfer

Dashing forward Rainbow Dash tried to free the entrapped Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Rainbow leaped forward she was blone back by a dark spell which was cast by the shadowey form of King Sombra. Turning around Sombra released another spell this time aimed at Twilight the spell turned to hundreds of small knives. If not for Twilight erecting a shield she was protected from some of the knives, but a few still managed to slice her. Stepping back she felt a smooth cold surface behind her it was a window. Sombra then released another blast it blew Twilight back through the window as the blood from one of the many cuts over her body the one on her head began to leak blood.

As Nightmare Moon circled the moon Celestia came fluttering up then speaking in that voice reserved for a filly she said, "Sister I ask. No, I beg that you return the day back and you return to me Luna please."

"I am not your sister and stop speaking to me as if I am a filly.", Nightmare Moon responded in a growl of a voice.

Then releasing a burst of magic that hit the hovering white alicorn it began rapping small thick chains all over her body restricting her large wings. Celestia had no power to fly and as she relealized what was going to happen she fell back to Equestria.

The blood from Twilight's head went through mid-air she gained speed as she fell. She thought my friends have fallen and Equestria's worst villians free. Then Twilight knew it she was going to die. Her life began to flash through her eyes and all the memories of good times began to flow through her eyes. Twilight closed her eyes for which she was would surely be her last time, surely it wouldn't hurt, surely it would be peaceful.

Nightmare Moon glisped off into the distance she saw a figure, a figure falling, looking in further she saw it was Twilight with blood pouring from her face. Nightmare Moon then heard a voice deep in her head speak, " Stop this when I summoned you back I didn't mean for it to go this far. I just wanted you to protect me from that horrible sister of mine I didn't want the girl to be impacted by this."

"But Luna it is just one little pony and once that one little pony is gone we can have fun forever."

Then Luna releasesd herself through out the body the dark powers were banished from her body and she shrunk back to normal sized Luna. Then with a burst of speed Luna launched herself off the cold empty surface of the moon.

Twilight was only 50 feet away from being splattered all over the rocks of the ground. Luna urged herself to go faster then as she did. Luna caught Twilight on the her back and as Luna landed she left torn up patches of dirt in the ground. Then looking at the pony on her back unconscious with blood from her head staining Luna's coat. Starring off into the distance she thought I am so sorry Twilight and Equestria I have a lot to do to regain control of you.

Comments ( 3 )

not bad for your first fic

Not bad but I want to ask you some thing. Is this based off of the video Friendship Was Magic?

3278514


James-Plasma






#2 · 4m, 15s ago ·  ·  ·








>> James-Plasma Here Is A Private Message I Just Sent to You Today to Celebrate the Starting of Production for Transformers 5: The Last Knight...http://www.fimfiction.net/manage_user/messages/9020830








James-Plasma






#1 · 1h, 13m ago ·  ·  · James-Plasma








Hi, Salceleeon, Were Have You Been Lately...everyone as been wondering where you've been in 91 Weeks and 5 Days So Please Give Us A Sign and Complete your Ponybots and the Search for the Spark story...otherwise people are going to be worried about you including me so Please come back to us...This has Been Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma and I Hope you come back because I am a huge fan of transformers and you should continue the story...Nuff Said.

with thanks and Dearest regards,

from your biggest fan of all time ever,

Shane W.L. Nokes aka James S.K. Plasma

Login or register to comment