• Published 29th Dec 2013
  • 387 Views, 0 Comments

The War Horse - RainbowDashie1468



When Staff Sgt. Blackmane puts his life on the line, he takes all necessary steps to maintain national security, but when he takes unstable and difficult choices, they can affect him either way. What would this stallion do to maintain security?

  • ...
5
 0
 387

Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE: Interrogation
____Staff Sergeant Ferguson "Blackmane" Blackmaneson_____________
____Location: Manehatten Police Department, Interrogation room # 7____
____Date: 09/04/25____________________________________________
____0843 Hours_______________________________________________

Staff Sergeant Blackmane took a seat on the steel chair as he looked out the ballistic windows down at Pony-Square.

He thought to himself,

"How the hell am I suppose to find a fucking nuke if I'm cuffed to a goddamn steel table?

Drag it along with me?"

The sergeant answered sarcastically.

Just then, two ponies walked in the room with name tags pinned onto their chest. One of them look very calm, and the other looked as if he didn't give a shit. They grabbed the sergeant's hooves and removed the cuffs.

One of them asked,

"that better?"

Blackmane replied,

"My hooves feel swollen."

The second pony remarked,

"Well, if you don't shut up I'll make you wear them again.

"Good morning Sergeant Blackmane."

A stern voice boomed from behind.

The sergeant looked behind him to only see the pony who removed his cuffs, staring at him.

The pony walked in front of the sergeant and announced,

"I am Agent Gordon,the other stallion in this room is Agent Whistler, and we are from the CEIA."

Blackmane responded,

"As in the Central Equestrian Intelligence Agency?"

"That's right asshole !",

Agent W declared sharply.

"Eighteen hours ago, I get a call from the E.D.H.S (Equestrian Department of Homeland Security) saying that there's a pony marine in detention that I need to talk to."

Agent G explained,

"Some story about a terror plot in Manehatten and the pony marine claims to have information to stop it, and the best part is, he says it gonna happen today. So, here we are................... You look like hammered pony shit."

Agent G continued.

Agent Gordon grabs a white folder with his mouth and swings it over to Sergeant Blackmane, with a picture of a stallion's face on it.

"Do you know who that stallion is?"

Demanded Agent Gordon.

"That's him, That's Vladmir ."

Replied the marine.

"And you still think that he is planning an attack here in Manehatten, Don't you............ Why ?"

Demanded, Agent G.

"Cause he said so!"

Roared Blackmane.

"Alright sergeant, all you need to do is fill in the gaps of the questions I ask, is that clear enough Staff Sergeant Blackmane?"

"Your cooperation may even get you free of the world of crap you currently inhabit."

The agent politely asked.

Blackmane nodded.

"When did you first hear about Vladmir and the RPLR (Rebel Pony Liberation and Resistance)?"

Agent G demanded.

"It was fifteen months ago, Operation Friendship Breaker, edge of Saddle-Arabia."

Answered Blackmane.

"Ok, I'm listening"

Agent G mumbled.



________________________________________________________________________________________


Blackmane began,

"My squad and I were ninety klicks from the border of Saddle Arabia. We were in one of the APCs when we suddenly stopped and were told to meet Captain Noteworthy in order to receive our mission. We trot on over to one of the tables and he tells us some shit, then leaves. So, that's how everything begins, we gallop to one of the closest exits of the neighbourhood and we see some unicorns grabbing explosives from a box and then lining the bottom of a SUV. As they continue to rig the vehicle, we decide to leave a gunship strobe for later assault." We take a detour through an alley and end up at an abandoned parking lot. Next, we hear some Pegasi from the Air Force soar over the location of our gunship strobe and dropped some JDAMS onto the IED."

Agent W bellowed,

"How the flying fuck does this have any thing to do with Vladmir?"

Agent G replied in a calm voice,

"How bout you go out, get yourself a cup of Joe, come back in and listen?"

Agent W leaves, and slams the door.

"I'm sorry sergeant, please continue"

Agent G Murmured.

Blackmane continued,

"We trot to this old police station. Inside, we smell the odor of decay and blood. PFC. Brave Hooves turns around a corner to find pony remains down a hallway. My squad, almost nauseated from the stench of the bodies quickly dug for their gas mask.
I clumsily grabbed hold of my weapon, and shattered the closest window with the stock of my service rifle. Bad move, Militia ponies patrolling the street could hear my squad coughing their guts out. In the attempt to shut them up, I lead my squad out of the building and Oxide 5-2, another pony marine company provided us with sniper fire. I grabbed a sticky camera from my vest and loaded it into my grenade launcher. I fired the adhesive camera towards our target, detected six targets, then I detonated the lethal charge built within the camera itself. The threats were neutralised. I turned all my attention to the incoming reinforcements, I look through my rifle sight and picked the closest targets. Every time I pulled my trigger, a threat was either dead, or fatally injured. It only took three magazines to clear out every target. I trot to one of the lifeless militia pony and conducted a search for valuables, I search through eight pockets and found a small two-way radio with the number 9.06 taped to the bottom of the object. I grabbed a signal isolator to trace signals of radio interference, then wait fifteen minutes for a signal to be isolated."

Agent G interrupted,

"So, I guess this is where you hear Vladmir's's voice, right?"

Blackmane answered without hesitation,

"Yes sir, I heard a weird voice responding through that radio. The stallion who was talking, said something about three stollen nukes from the Ponsian Federation. One of the W.M.Ds were coming in a shipment container full of potatoes, and the other two were still unknown. Warhound 2-1 of the Equestrian navy gave us a lift on the Aircraft Carrier, E.M.S Filament. We travelled through thirteen nations in six days, and........"

Agent G sharply replied,

"Woah, woah there!, .......Who was Warhound 2-1, and how does this have anything to do with the nuke? I have a bad feeling you need medical attention!"

Blackmane quickly answered,

"No ambulance, i'm fine, just need you to listen to me very carefully. The attack is today at twenty-one-hundred-hours, and I just need you to bring Private Brave Hooves in here so we can tell our story quicker!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Next segment will be posted soon!


P.S: if you are wondering why Rainbow Dash and Soarin are not in this chapter, it's because I'm going to add them in the next chapter.

Author's Note:

Yeah, about the last story I wrote, It sucked.... a lot ..................It sucks so much that I am thinking of deleting that story from existence.
I hope this story can cover up my other shity story.

Hope you guys like it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment