• Published 6th Sep 2013
  • 12,560 Views, 1,053 Comments

Five Score: A New Hive - bossfight1



Chris, on his twenty-fifth birthday, begins going through some inhuman changes. Set in the Five Sco

  • ...
34
 1,053
 12,560

Chapter 42

Chapter 42: PFUDOR

I stumbled as I fell through the portal, bumping into some of the ponies that were still filing out of the Boutique’s basement. “Sorry…” I said sheepishly as I quickly backed towards the mirror. I turned back towards it, squirming anxiously as I waited Liz for to come through. She’d shown some hesitation as we’d approached, but didn’t seem likely to just walk away.

She’d never do that.

The portal flashed brightly. As I covered my eyes from the brightness, a figure was sent sailing from the portal, and landed in a dusty pile of cardboard boxes in the far corner.

“Liz!” I cried, hurrying over. “You okay?!”

For a moment, there was no response.

Then, with a shuffling of boxes, the pony rose up, a blank expression on her face.

I stared at the pink fluffball of a pony. “...Liz?”

Liz blew a raspberry in response.

Author's Note:

Billy read the chapter, frowning in confusion.

"Boss?" He said, turning slowly in his chair. "What exactly was the point of this--"

He stopped when he realized that Boss was leaning in DANGEROUSLY close towards his face. Billy made a couple soft whimpers in an attempt to speak, yet couldn't utter a single word.

Boss gently licked Billy's cheek with the barest tip of his tongue before slowly leaning away. Billy remained perfectly still as he watched Boss slowly back away, fading into the darkness.

When he was sure Boss was finally gone, Billy slowly turned back towards his computer.

He was greeted by Boss's face, staring at him from the other side of the screen.