• Published 31st Aug 2013
  • 4,492 Views, 13 Comments

To Serve Your Queen - avalon487



Serving Queen Chrysalis may be demanding, but She is very gracious to those who serve her well.

  • ...
9
 13
 4,492

Chapter 1

It's been one hell of a day today. All you could think about since setting foot in your workplace was getting home, laying down, and becoming dead to the world for the weekend. Now the day's over, and you're walking up to your front door. For some reason, all the lights are off. You know for a fact the house isn't empty, but at this point you don't even care anymore. Your bed has been calling you all day, and you don't want to keep it waiting. All that matters at this point is the sweet cold embrace of sleep.

As you open the door, you stop. Scattered around the house are black candles, each burning with a bright green flame. The candles for a pathway through the house, leading upstairs. A smile creeps across your lips. Your Queen has a surprise for you, no doubt. Bed can wait, you obviously have other duties to tend to first. You just hope she is in a forgiving mood. You are already four hours late coming home, and you're sure she has been planning this all day.

You follow the trail of candles up the stairs and down the hallway to your bedroom. As you open the door, you notice your bed has been replaced. In the center of the room stands a very large circular bed with black satin sheets. And upon the bed rests your Queen, the Dark Star of your Heart. Queen Chrysalis.

"You are late, my pet. You should have been home hours ago."

"I'm sorry, my Queen. I had to stay late at work today."

"No excuse. Your duties to me come first."

You simply smile and nod. "Of course, my Queen." It's no use arguing with her. You know she knows that keeping your job is important, so you let her have her fun. Besides, you like when she gets like this. "How may I redeem myself?"

"Your Queen requires a massage, pet. Come."

You nod and slide onto the bed behind her. She is laying on her belly, with her legs outstretched and her head resting on her hooves. You resist the urge to stroke her mane, or kiss her, and instead begin to work your hands along her back.
She sighs as you gently rub and knead the soft, smooth chitin. "Is this satisfactory, Chrissy?" Her head whips around at your pet name for her as her sparkling eyes glare at you.

"Remember your place, thrall! I am your Queen, and you shall address me as such."

"My sincerest apologies, my Queen. It shall not happen again."

"See that it does not, pet."

You can't help but smirk. She rests her head on her hooves as you start your massage again. You knead her shoulders, taking care to press down firmly so she can feel it beneath her thin exoskeleton. Your hands work along down towards her back as she sighs lightly.

“Perform well, thrall, and you shall be rewarded.”

“Thank you, my Queen.” Your hands move to her middle back as you gently rub around the base of her wings. A soft, barely audible moan escapes her lips as your hands knead the firm muscles. You don't linger for long though, lest she reprimand you again.

You continue to mover lower, across her loin and hip. You make sure to cover every inch, every muscle, every soft piece of chitin. You reach her haunch and hear a sharp gasp from your Queen. She slowly raises her head and turns to you, a sly grin on her lips.

“Not too fast now, my pet. You are to be serving me, not the other way around.” Her bright eyes shine in the soft green light, and you smile back at her.

“Yes, my Queen.”

You begin to move back up her body, tracing back up along the same route. Her chitinous skin is slick beneath your hands, allowing them to slide easily along her body. Another sigh escapes her as you reach her shoulders again and she turns onto her side.

“Come, my pet. Lay with me.”

You simply nod as you lay next to her. She wraps her forelegs over your shoulders and pulls you close against her cool body. As you gaze into her eyes, you can't help but yawn. The stress from the day has finally caught up with you, and you can't keep the act up any longer. But instead of reprimanding you, Chrysalis grins.

“My pet has had a tiresome day, I suppose?”

“I have, my Queen.”

She simply smiles as she leans forward and kisses your lips. “Then rest, my love. Regain your strength. Your reward can wait until morning. For now, sleep in my arms. Keep your Queen company for the night.” She wraps her legs tightly around you and nuzzles your cheek with hers.

“Thank you, my Queen.”

She kisses you again, this time pushing her long tongue past your lips. This is the part you've waited for. The feeling of her slick, cold tongue in your mouth always seems to warm your heart. She moans softly into your mouth, and you close your eyes and put your arms around her. Your hand moves down along her side, gently rubbing her flank as you sigh into the passionate kiss. The two of you continue kissing for another minute before she pulls away and rests her head on the pillow. Her horn glows brightly and the candles in the room slowly begin to snuff themselves out.

“I love you, Chrissy.”

She raises her head to look at you, but this time with a soft smile on her lips. She places a hoof on the side of your head and pulls it down onto the pillow. Only a single candle at the head of the bed remains lit. She gives your forehead a soft kiss as the light dies.

“I love you too, my pet.”

Author's Note:

Gift for a good friend of mine. This one's for you, Chrysalislover.

Comments ( 13 )

If this was a personal gift, why are you posting it?

3136162 Because it's written vaguely enough to apply to any reader, and because he told me I could, and because I chose Chrysalis more as a subject for practice than anything else. He was more inspiration than anything else.

I would love this too be an a actual story.

Aww, that was sweet.

:heart::heart:

oh damn this was awesome

So cute :3 Wish there was more then one chapter

Not bad, but what confuses me is the character of chrysallis and her behaviour. One moment they both play slave and queen, and latter she calls him "Her love".

5981657
It's called Role Playing.

8764844
Maybe you are right, I haven't read the story in so long, I do not remember.

8765443
Well it's a short story it wouldn't take long to reread. :twilightsmile:

8765460
I read it, you were right, they were role playing.

Login or register to comment