• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 517 Views, 6 Comments

Forget Me Not - Emerald



It's 10 years into the future. Twilight and her friends are dead, the Elements of Harmony have been stolen, and the princesses have been captured. But, there are six ponies waiting to discover just how real the phrase 'Friendship is Magic&a

  • ...
15
 6
 517

The Element of Loyalty-meeting Nuclear Neurotic

I woke up, the sun shining bright in my face. I got up, and trotted over to the window. Everything seemed normal. Everywhere I looked I saw ponies either trotting, flying, or teleporting from place to place. Even so, somewhere...deep inside my brain, I sensed something, something bad. I sighed, thinking I was imagining it, and trotted to the door. It was nearly time for work, and I had to hurry or else I would be late. I magicked the door open, and shut it behind me as I started to run.

There was nopony behind me, but for some reason I felt panicked. My eyes went small, as I saw that I was not going insane. A larger shadow was chasing me. I gulped, ran faster, and closed my eyes tight. My horn glowing with a dark blue magic aura, Than in a bright white flash, I was no longer in Ponyville Square, being chased by that...thing. I had landed in my Astronomy Shop. Just in time too, because a customer trotted up to my desk that very moment.

“Hello, welcome to Moons & Stars. The greatest choice for your astronomy equipment.”

The mare looked at me, she looked positively frightened. The mare, as I noticed, was a unicorn. She had bright yellow eyes, that at the moment were sparkling in the reflection of her tears. Her short black mane, which had a yellow streak on one side blended in with her eyes. She had a short black tail, and her hooves were also black. Which blended well with the mare’s freckled face. Her cutie mark was what seemed to be a hazard symbol.

“Can you hide me? There is some...thing out chasing me. My magic keeps deflecting off of it.’’

My eyes widened. Could it be...the same creature that was chasing me earlier? I nodded.

“There is a room where I usually take my afternoon breaks, but I suppose that will have to do for now. I’ll stall it.”

The mare ran to the door that read Employees Only. Using her hoof, she opened the door. But she hesitated.

“Don’t kill yourself, okay?” she smiled at me.
I smirked and nodded. I turned to the creature, who was much taller than me and shot a powerful beam of dark blue light at it. For just a short few seconds I was confident that it had worked. But my confidence faded as quickly as it came. The beam deflected towards me. Luckily I ducked, because it nearly hit me in the eye. The creature shot some sort of pink light at me. Just in time I ducked again, but pretended that I had been hit, so that hopefully the creature would return to it’s home. Hopefully. The creature cackled evilly, and with a flash of pink light vanished into thin air. This...thing can do teleportation magic! Completely forgetting about the mare in my break room, I started to trot-which quickly turned into a panicked run, to my number one Assistant, Snapshot’s, house.
---
Snapshot peered around the door. “Oh, thank Celestia! It’s only you, Blu.” I nodded. So she had been chased to? This situation definitely wasn’t good.

“C’mon in Blu, it’s not safe out there.”

I stood there outside the door for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. How is this even possible?
“Blue Moon...” Snapshot said, sounding annoyed. I barely heard her.

Is it possible that one of the other unicorns in ponyville created this creature?

Blue Moon…”

No, that can’t be it. The only pony with enough magic to do so is the princesses, but they would never do such a thing. Plus they have been captured.

BLUE MOON!”

My thoughts disappeared, and I looked at Snapshot with confusion.

“What, Snapshot?”

“For Luna’s sake, get inside!”

Blu rolled his eyes, and made his way into the house. Snapshot closed the door, and followed me into the house. We didn't talk. We didn’t look at each other. We were too panicked.

Comments ( 6 )

Oh look.

It's you again.

Isn't it always such a pleasure?

(Shameless Portal promotion)

/sarcasm

3277917

assuming you were talking to me?

3282962

Oh, have you seen my posts before? :twilightsmile:

Is this story real ?

Even Walt Disney villains have better plan to do some evil deeds >_>

Login or register to comment