• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 1,003 Views, 10 Comments

Dear Dinky - Queen Cookie



There is love everywhere. Love to your friends, love to your neighbors. But nothing is as strong as a mother's love for her foal

  • ...
5
 10
 1,003

Love, Dinky

Four letters blew through the wind, but none paid them any mind. They all were to go to family.

Ditzy Whooves was crying by the fireplace, the front door cracked open. A letter blew in, and landed next to her.
Dear Mommy,

I love you, and it's not your fault. It's nopony's. I miss you, Mommy, but the ponies here are very nice. They say I'll be happy here, but I still miss you.

Love,

Dinky

Sparkler Whooves was in her bedroom, relaxing with the window open, when a slip of paper blew in.

Dear Sparkler,

You're the best big sister ever! I miss you, love you, and it's not your fault.

Love,

Dinky

Doctor Whooves had the door to the TARDIS cracked. At first, he didn't notice the paper, until the wind brushed it against him.
Dear Doct Dad,

I love you! You are the best Daddy ever! It's not your fault, nor will it ever be. I miss you!

Love,

Dinky

Ponet had just arrived home from another big event, leaving the window open. He noticed the paper, and was about the throw it out, when something made him read it.
Dear Ponet,

Though I may not agree with your actions, I still want to make sure you're okay. I can't say that I miss you, or that I love you, but I can tell you to take care.

Lov From,

Dinky

Author's Note:

Dinky wrote some letters, amazing.

Comments ( 4 )

dayum to get a letter from beyond the grave must have blown your mind.......CLASSIC (and u made me almost cry:raritycry:)

This fanfic was heavy:raritydespair:

3366576 Don't tell anyone, but there may be a sequel...

Login or register to comment