• Published 17th Aug 2013
  • 1,003 Views, 10 Comments

Dear Dinky - Queen Cookie



There is love everywhere. Love to your friends, love to your neighbors. But nothing is as strong as a mother's love for her foal

  • ...
5
 10
 1,003

Love, Doctor

Dear Dinky,

I know I'm not your real father, but I'm all you got. I hope you can realize that that doesn't stop me from treating you like my own. Dinky, you know you are a very special filly. Very smart, very social. We all love you, Dinky. I know you may be hoping for something along the lines of regret, but I don't have any. I'm happy I got to spend the time I did with you. But, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to go so early.

I'm not much of a pony for words, so bear with me. Dinky, you are a marvelous foal. I knew I was going to lose you eventually, but I never thought I'd lose you know. Dinky, you are special. Have fun. And, Dinky, I love you.

Love,

The Doc Dad[/i

Doctor Whooves threw the letter into the fire. "For Dinky." Was all he said. Meanwhile, Ditzy was busy writing another letter.
Dear Ponet,

It's been awhile, how have you been? I've settled down, and gotten married. Sparkler is happy. Dinky, though, died last week. A rare disease, we noticed too late. This is why I'm writing you this letter. I want you to honor my family tradtion, and write a letter to Dinky, telling her everything you want her to know. Then, burn it, and say something... spiritual. Well, goodbye, and have fun.

From,

Ditzy