• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 703 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie's Problem - Word Wizard



After a little magical accident involving one of Rarity's vanity mirrors, Pinkie finds herself with a few...err...more parts than usual

  • ...
3
 2
 703

Understandings

"P-P-Pinkie?" Plucky Pen stuttered. He was standing in the stallion's bathroom at Flo' de louge', a resteraunt outside of Ponyville in which he and Pinkie had arranged to meet for brinner. Just emerging from the stall, Pinkie Pie stood in her new form, more muscular, more substantial and on top of that, a blunter snout.

"I know," Pinkie said, looking at the floor, "Now we can't love each other, can we?"

"Well," Plucky said, "It does make the relationship a little awkward...."

"I knew it!" Pinkie said in her new voice, looking at her special somepony with a crazed look, "We can't be together? Right?" Her eyes crossed as she put her face right next to Plucky's and looking into his eyes.

"Well," Plucky said, surprised a little at Pinkie's outburst. He stepped back from the imposing mare. "I just said it makes it a little awkward, not impossible, Pinks."

"Oh!" Pinkie said, returning to her usual cheerful demeanor. Plucky smiled. Pinkie's cheerful attitude was one of the many reasons he loved her.

"But wait," Pinkie said, standing still, "How are we supposed to go out with me like this?"

"Well," Plucky started.

"Oh!" Pinkie interrupted, standing so suddenly she bonked Plucky in the nose, "I could disguise myself!" She whipped out a mustache, glasses, and nose mask and put it on. "Nopony will recognize Pinkie Guy now!"

"Uh," Plucky said, taking the mask off Pinkie, "No."

"Why not?!" Pinkie said, "Oh, you're right, I'd look TOO inconspicuis, hmmm..." She sat on the ground, her hoof scratching her chin as she thought.

"Pinkie," Plucky Pen sat down next to her, "We can just say that you're Pinkie's brother."

"But I don't have a brother," Pinkie looked at Plucky with a confused face.

"But they don't know that," Plucky explained.

"Wait, that's LYING!" Pinkie said, gasping a little as she said.

"Tell you what, Pinks," Plucky said, putting a hoof on the pink stallion, "Congratulations you now have a brother, and it's you."

"Oh, cool, I'm the brother of myself!" Pinkie said, looking at herself.

"Well, let's get to my house," Plucky said, standing up. "We can't stay here all night!"

"Why not?" Pinkie said, "Oh! Guessing games! I love guessing games! Let's see, the janitor will kick us out? GIant cucumbers from Mars will abduct us? I'll turn into oatmeal?!" Pinkie began bouncing as they left the bathroom.

"Pinkie, just be quite for a little bit, OK?" Plucky said. He enjoyed being just as random as Pinkie and they got together very well, but on top of that he also had a cool head. Selling pen's from his shop took a cool buisness like mind which he had managed to procure along with the randomness that defined him. This trait had become invaluable in many aspects of his life.

"Alright," Pinkie closed her mouth. Acting as though a growing pressure of water was building up behind it. Plucky hurried through the resteraunt with the bulging lipped stallion and out on the streets.

"Alright, you can talk now," Plucky said, walking down the road, the milky light of twilight reflecting off his blue coat. Suddenly, Pinkie's mouth opened and he was hit with a barrage of words, slamming into him from all directions. "What was that?!" he said, after picking himself off the ground.

"All the things I wanted to say to you while we were walking through the resteraunt!" Pinkie said, nonchalauntly as she bounced down the road. Plucky smiled and shook his head as he followed. The two walked towards his shop, chatting at a very fast speed the whole way.

-----

"Well, here we are!" Plucky said as they walked up the drive of a little blue house. Outside the door, a sign with the picture of a quill waved in the wind. Plucky lived in the top floor of his shop because he couldn't really afford a house AND a shop, and well, it was a small business.

"Oh, nice place!" Pinkie said, bouncing up the drive. Plucky looked on at the stallion, a little disgusted by the transformation which had inflicted the one he loved.

'There has got to be a way to reverse this,' he thought, shaking his head slightly as he walked up the drive. Pinkie's usual antics look much more awkward in her new body. A sturdier build gave her jumps quite a...quite a punch; as it were.

"HelllOOOOOO?" Pinkie cried after opening the door. Plucky also noted that the usual speech of Pinkie was put at an even stranger angle in a deeper voice.

"I live alone pinkie, silly!" Plucky said, returning to his Pinkie Pie like atitude that drew the couple so close.

"Oh, DUH!" Pinkie said, putting a hoof to her face, "That's why you have me!"

Yeah," Plucky began to think. 'I guess we could live as roommates, but how do I explain that to Pinkie Pie who seems to have her heart set on getting married?' he thought, walking into the shop after the pink stallion.

"Oh wow!" Pinkie said excitedly, putting her eye up to a vile of ink, "It looks all, inky!"

"Yes," Plucky said, chuckling a little, "That's why I love selling ink!"

"And these feathers," Pinkie said, moving over to the quill shelf, "They look like they came off Scootaloo!"

"Yeah!" Plucky agreed, "I was just thinking the same thing myself! Oh, and these tree branches came from Fluttershy!" He added, moving over to the oaken branches that were sold as paperweights.

"You're funny!" Pinkie said laughing. Plucky joined in. This is why he loved Pinkie and this is why she loved him, but could they still be together after this transformation?

"Let's move upstairs," Plucky said. Pinkie bounced up the stairs, her more solid stature shaking the stairs as she went up. Turning into a stallion seemed to throw off her physics defying abilities enough to make the stairs shake when she went up them.

Entering the bedroom, Pinkie hopped onto the bed where she presently began bouncing...up and down. Plucky walked in, and though he should have been expecting it, was slightly surprised by the full grown pink stallion bouncing on his bed. Any ordinary day he would have hopped onto it with her, but today he just wasn't in the mood.

"Pinkie, could you have a seat, we need to talk," Plucky sat down on the bed. Pinkie alighted next to him.

"Oh I LOVE talking, what about?" Pinkie said. Before she could go off on a tangent, Plucky stopped her.

"Not that kind of talking, the more serious kind," Plucky explained.

"Oh, so that's the one where the other pony gets to do all the talking?" Pinkie asked, looking a little disappointed.

"Uh, I suppose so," Plucky said. Pinkie nodded and he continued. "Pinkie," He said seriously, "I love you, and you love me, right?" he paused. Pinkie nodded her head in agreement, so he continued. "But since you've turned into a stallion, what with me being a stallion and all, it's been a little more awkward for both of us. And Pinkie, I'm not sure if this phrase has been more appropriately used before, but you're just not the mare I fell in love with."

"Of course I am!" Pinkie said, and grabbed Plucky's face and pulled him close, giving him a big kiss. He kissed back. Whatever they had to do to stay together, they would do it. This was for sure.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment