• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 641 Views, 11 Comments

Space - GenericJosh



Floating through space for 100 years makes you wish for a companion. A loyal companion.

  • ...
10
 11
 641

To seek new life (edit)

"I can't stay here for too long" I said to Lyra.

"Aw, why not?" she asked giving a pouty face.

"I'm going to give you 3 reasons why i can't stay. 1 The space is WAY to small for me, I mean my ships living quarters i bigger than this ones. 2 All the male ponies are still staring at me like I'm a monster, its kind of creeping me out. And 3 I have to make sure that you ponies are the native species of this planet." I explained to the little mint green and white pony.

"Can i come with you? You know i kind of want to see bon-bon." she asked kind of embarrassed to say 'bon-bon'.

"Wait is that a ponies name or is it a candy?" i asked.

"She's my wife." Lyra said plainly.
I tried hard not to laugh but a smirk escaped which was blocked my helmet.

"Uh, ok i guess but i might be uncomfortable since it's a one man pod and all." i said

"Does this mean i get to sit on your lap!?!?" Lyra asked excitedly pushing of the station walls and all over the place.

"Er, uh yeah i guess?" I said nervously.

"Well let's get going" she said pushing with her hind legs and catching me in mid air.
Once we were outside in space i had to unlock and de pressurize my cabin before it could open. Once that was done Lyra and I got inside the pod and she gasped at how big it was.

"This is kind of spacey don't you think?" she asked since it was only for 1 man.

"Well most of it is just coms. equipment so no it's not very big" i answered.
She asked more questions that i had to unfortunately answer.

Before she started asking more 'intimate' questions, the computer blared,

"Atmosphere detected, sit down and strap in. Prepare for entry heat." After that i went in to auto pilot and strapped the cooling hose to my suit and Lyra's suit. I fastened the straps and prepared for the heat to come.

Author's Note:

i noticed how terribly written this is and i'm sorry you had to see this just press the unsee button on your computer and it will be all right :3.

Comments ( 1 )

i think this a good story so far and i can't wait to read more of this story. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment